SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE GLOBAL PICTURE IS BLEAK. ARE YOU AWARE OF THE UP COMING NATIONAL AWARENESS PROGRAM/CONFERENCE 2009 THAT WILL BE HELD IN UNITED KINGDOM ( LONDON ) ON THE 20TH - 26TH JUNE,2009.

THE ORGANISATION WILL GIVE YOU FREE AIR TICKET TO AND FRO.

SINCE YOU ARE COMING WITH YOUR PRIVATE JET,WE HELP YOU TO GET LANDING FOR YOU AT THE CITY AIRPORT AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED.

BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION HERE IN LONDON DURING THE CONFERENCE.

ALSO,THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) WILL APPOINT YOU AS THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF HIV/AIDS PROGRAM IN YOUR COUNTRY.AND HENCE,THE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR WELFARE AND ALSO DISCUSS WITH YOU ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE PAID AS YOUR MONTHLY SALARY.IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO PARTICIPATE,

FORWARD THESE INFORMATIONS BELOW TO THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT VIA EMAIL : [email protected]
STATING THE FOLLOWING:

1, YOUR NAMES AND YOUR FULL ADDRESS
2, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND RESIDENCE
3, MARITAL STATUS
4, PHONE NUMBER
5, SCAN AND FORWARD YOUR PASSPORT INFORMATIONS, (APPLICANT WITHOUT VALID PASSPORT CAN DEMAND FOR A COPY OF THE UN EMERGENCY TRAVELLING CERTIFICATE )

DR.CLIFFORD HAYES
ADDRESS -- 26 AVE ,PLOT 5
EAST END,
LONDON.

TEL ; +447031828579
FAX----(+442) 673-4419

I feel a story line coming on!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Sweet Guru/Cakes/thingy has had some fun.

Quote:
While Sweety is of shopping, I have slipped into her box to send out some invites, this is fun, I think I might spend my time here for a while and find a few more pets for her, if I can only keep her busy with pets, I might be able to keep her from the shops

Lucky you got back when you did, I was just about to write to another pet for you

BTW, sorry about the mess I left in your inbox, empty juice cartons, banana skins, beer bottles and some other things I wont mention

I hadn’t realised that Australian men were such whiners!

Quote:
I slip out for 2hrs (essential) retail therapy to find you have despoiled my chambre à coucher. I appreciate and understand your predilection for cross-dressing, but I draw the line at you being a litter lout too. No worries, though Sport, I bagged to whole kit n caboodle and mailed it all back to your (slobby) box, along with the smut images you appear to have d/loaded whilst there. Sheesh, men!

@ DW - Glad to see you have another lad to torment. You have such a wonderful way with lads.

[girlykiss] Corona [/girlykiss] Murry does come the “old soldier” from time to time. I am researching and posting my poor butt off behind the scenes while he is making out he is a “bait star”. I mean, how hard can it be to throw together two crap sentences to a lad, then press send?

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shall we see how hard he will bite?

Quote:
Dr Clifford Hayes

My employer wishes to be in London for the period of this conference, and wishes to stay in a 5 star hotel Presidential Suite.

Can you please establish which of the available hotels is best able to cater for his personal needs. If he enjoys an interesting variety of 'entertainement' he will be prepared to make a substantial donation to the cause.

Please let me know which hotels you can vouch for, and details of you bank account so that he can make the donation efficiently., after the successful conclusion of his visit to London.

Libby Queen

Very careless scam the address is rubbish! was thinking of sending large cash donation by courier who could not find the address, but that would alert the shite.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLOT 5 EAST END

I think it maybe somewhere just "orf" the Brompton Road in Knightsbridge.

Sounds a ghastly dump. Proberably "common/working clarse", or maybe an allotment near Albert Square.

Wink Laughing

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect pyramid selling here. Get to be big cheese in your country.

Th FEE for this will be reveaked later.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Devil Woman, nice to see you having fun and entertaining both us and the lads.

I find it very encouraging that he is actually following and reading too, I think I might have to use my secretary more often Laughing

@Darling SweetCheeks, I dont mean to be fussy about mispellings, I make more than my share, but 2 "N"s no "H" you dont want to know what we say about the English here Laughing

Present company excepted of course Wink

Now, (claiming Clinton excuse) I swear that smut is not mine and I certainly didn't look at such pictures while in your box, the photo of you in there is enough for me Cool

On to baiting news

Sandra's Courier still thinks I have money to send
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I understand your feelings because we have not met each other before, but it takes a day to know someone. I believe with this transaction you will come to know that every person can not be the same and life style differs. I am assuring you that knowing me you will not regret any thing in this transaction. So I plead to you to have this $650 send today with the given information.

Use this name below and send the money:

Name: Njoku Israel Uche

Question: what for.

Answer Good.

Regards,
John

SweetCakes is disappointed with Sandra's courier

Quote:
Johno Buddy,

Thanks for the mail, I have been very worried about sandra,and i dont think her intentions are honourable, i sent her some money which she collected, I know this because i checked and after that she has not emailed once, what if i sent her the $10000 i was.

Please jonh i am asking your for your help here, I need to know that Sandra is safe and that we can conclude our business.

John, I must say you have caused enless problems with this transaction and if it were nor for you Sandra would be here with me.
now, if you would pleade pull yourfinger out and conclude.

I also need you to know to expect an email from my secretarary who will deal with issueing your funds once I knowo Sandra is safe

Please get back to me immediately and wait for furtehr instructions from my secretiat

Regards
SweetCakes

All yours for the taking DW Wink

I might give Sandra one more shove soon too

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but it takes a day to know someone.
Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, they want to get married after the second email so i guess it stands to reason Rolling Eyes

Sandra gets a push

Quote:
Sandra

Please, let me lknow you are OK since sending you money Ihaven't heard from you, I dont understand, i know you must have received my email bcos the money was picked up.

Now I have that useless delivery company asking me for money and i dont know if I should be sending anything seeing as i have not heard from you

If you dont want to write dirty to me, then how can I expect you to perform.

You will be rewarded if you can do as your told

Get back to me soonest

Regards
SweetCakes

Fingers crossed

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Mr Sweet Cakes think his Confidential Secretary could help Sandra to express herself more freely? Rolling Eyes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to try, I dont seem to be able to get her to budge, you cant do any harm

We have been tormenting this lad for a while and taking lots of risks, you cant do anything to lose the bait that is any more risky than what we have done Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

an email addy would be helpful

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Embarassed

PM coming Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A poor thing but mine own. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Sandra
I am Sweet Cakes Confidential Private Secretary, and am concerned for his welfare. A VPA is essential for a man in his position, and I can vouch for his private generosity.

We are both women of the world for whom fellatio is an important part of the sensual arsenal. All you need to do is give a more detailed account of your particular technique. How do you use your tongue? and where exactly. The use of lube for wanking whilst you felate. How you treat his magnificent testicles.

Your attire is also important, underwired bra and thong, navy blue is is particular choice. Finally what will you do with his semen?

Give satisfactory answers and your 'private' bonuses will include a Rolex watch and designer handbags. Your salary? who knows?

Let me know if you need any more help with your application, and don't mention money again, until you have caught his attention, if you know what I mean.

Best wishes

Libby

P.S. don't tell him I wrote to you.

Corrupting the corrupt?

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^How nice for you to try and help Sandra out. S/he does seem to not understand properly what is expected.
So giving some good tips might help her get the job and the 'not mentioning money" will be a nice thrill for "her" too read I'm sure. Very Happy
You are such a helpful secretary. You need a bonus.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW, that is some great secretarial work, you certainly do need a bonus, if you were a lad you would most certainly be the first choice for a promotion to VPA.

Although, my HR department are beggining to tell me that I need to become an equal opportunity employer, I told them to look for more loop holes Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

promotion to VPA thought my promotion was to Confidential Private after the Rolex!

Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing havent been on the forum much, been busy. Just catching up.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you have missed so much Canadian

good to see you back but dont expect too many posts from you for a day or so while you read up on some of the baits going on here right now, I am just off to find DramaQueens recent post, I believe she has todger pics, not interested in seeing lad todgers but humiliated lads are always fun to see Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flying visit.

Quote:
Just popped in to say how impressed I am with your new secretary, Murry. An excellent baiter and definately in need of a pay raise.

Drinks night with some friends, so please don't wait up. Get some well earned sleep and sweet dreams.

You have been so kind and attentive lately looking after our pets, I am considering cutting back on my shopping trips for a few days. I know money doesn't grow on trees and we need to economise*.

* Note fingers crossed behind back.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Canadian, you have lots to catch up on in the love forums. Very Happy

Sis has todger pics!!! jump_4_joy

Kissykate, buy me something! Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Corona, I love you like a sister but please, she needs no encouragement to shop Wink

As for DQ, some great todger pics and in the spirit of the romance forum's sharing and caring nature (and to have todger pics in this thread to keep My darling wife from shopping) I refer to DQs todger club entry here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163112

Now, onto news of our search for VPAs

Thanks to Bombast, I present Grace

Quote:
Hi Grace

I would love to get to know you more, you seem fascinating to me

Regards
SweetCakes

Lets hope she does better than some of the other underperforming pets

Editing with further news on pets

Sylvia gets a poke

Quote:
Sylvia my darling

I have missed you so and have been waiting for your reply, please let me know you are OK

I have my secretary looking into the confurence details for me but I wont be going if I cant see you there

Get back imeddiately

Regards
SweetCakes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems poking Sylvia has worked

Sylvia's secretariat is not happy with taking orders from my Secretariat
Well, they had best get used to it Laughing

Quote:
Hi dear Sweet Cheek,
I am really sorry for delaying in replying your mail to me.We have been so busy in the office concerning the forth coming conference.Please pardon me OK.We need people like you in this conference not for your money but because of your success in life and in your business.
Besides,i need to see you face to face during the conference so that we will know ourselves better.I received report from the secretary of the secretariat about the way and manner your secretariat is complying to the instructions given to you by the secretariat so that you will attend the conference.The secretary was asked to forward to the conference secretariat your data informations and instead of complying to the instructions she started giving the secretariat
orders and telling the secretariat that if not so that you will not donate money for the conference.Did the conference secretariat beg money from you or your donations? I really wanted you to attend the conference and the conference is strickly on invitation..Tell your secretary to follow the instructions giving to you by the conference secretariat or she should forget it.If you do not want to attend the conference it is not by force.Have a nice day.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

In other news, The new pet James has replied to Sweety, he wants to get on chat, this one will be a little harder to bait than most but all the same, a challenge is very worthwhile.

In recent PMs with another baiter about this lad it seems he was recently thoroughly baited by 2 skilled baitresses and he may be licking his woulds after that encounter.

Fantastic news, lets see if we can keep those wounds open.

Replies to both pets when we are good and ready Laughing

Editing with my reply to Sylvia

SweetCakes wants to leave business to the secretariats and discuss Love
Quote:
Sylvia My Sweet pet,

Thank you so much for teh reply, I do ask that you keep in touch regularly, i really do think we are ging to get on like a car on fire.

I dont know exactly what my secretariat has sent the confurence secretariat but she does know what my needs are and if she is doing her job properly as she normally does she sould be ensuring taht all my needs are catered for.

She is very dilligent and being teh busy man I am I do need to rely on her to organise these things for me.

If you are concerned, let me know what she sent you and any concerns there are with her requests and I will look into it for you.

I recently wrote a beautiful account of my feelings for you, i told of how much I loved you and really put my heart and soul into writing it for you and you dont seem to have replied, if your feelings are not the same then plese let me know now so you dont break my heart.

Sylvia Most wonderful Pet, please, let the secretariats handle the business side of things and lets you and I really get to know each other., we could do this by a series of questions if you like.

It is important that we are both sexually compatible wouldn't you agree and knowing about how you may perform will make it all teh more enjoyable when we do meet

Let me know what concerns you have with my secretariat, I will fix them if i can but after that, let teh secretariats do as they are paid for

Is that a deal

Kinder Regards
SweetCakes

Further edit for James update,

James is keen for some loving
It doesn't look like he has gone to any trouble but there is hope for him yet, I expect him to be very suspicious after a recent run of bad luck Laughing

Quote:
hi,how are you?so are you single..do you chat i just added you to my yahoo messenger

james

Filling in for Sweety while she rests after a fantastic day with me Cool

SweetCheeks tells James she doesn't do chat
Quote:
Hi James

I couldn't sleep tonight so decided to log in here and to my surprise found you have sent me a reply

That is great news, I was dreading you finding someone else and so glad you have taken the time to write to me

James, I am sorry but I do live a very busy life, I run a business in the UK and have a partner who runs the Australian side of the business we need to keep in touch about the day to day running, it does keep me very busy and I tend to get calls all through the day and night because of the time differences so chat is a luxury I dont afford myself.

Anyway I will be in touch for sure, I really am so happy that you have replied

Regards
SweetCheeks

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently into Sweety's box is this installment

James send crappy copy and paste poetry
How dare he use copy and paste on my darling wife, if it were up to me I would slap the crap out of him

Quote:
please may i know what is love and life to you?..and can you please about your family,what business you are into specifically,your bros and sis..parents,growing up,likes and hates,what you want in a relationship.

to me life and love is;

Life without Love is like a harp without strings.

You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth

As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones

To live is like to love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.

you agree with my views on love?i will love to hear you own views,hope to hear from you soon.

james

Yes, righto you filthy piece of crap, I have read all your crappy copy and paste poems before, I even posted them all at Scamwarners to warn your victims Evil or Very Mad

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he from California, Michigan, United States?

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DW, I dont quite know if he knows where he comes from

Sweety is off busily doing other worthy work and has left me to do all the fun stuff for a change while she is working her poor fingers to the bone.

I almost feel like telling her to take the afternoon and go shopping but I had second thoughts about that

In her absence I have written a poem to James with a lot of help and inspiration from Sweety, lets hope he decides to use it

SweetCheeks writes a love letter to James
Quote:
James
You have such wonderful loving words, I could really fall for a man like you.

Your writing is simply beautiful,

It has inspired me to write something just for you

What is love

Love is knowing what the other is going to say before they say it
Love is being able to tell the other anything and everything about their life
Love is being able to share anything at all without fear of being laughed at
Love is not caring if skinny or fat, or if I suddenly get ill
Love is being able to send me whatever I want and not think twice
Love is forever untill moolah do part
Love is honesty and truthful even when lieing
Love iscaring enough to do anythin if I were dying
Love is sharing all that you have, and telling the world about your wonderers
Love is so beautiful and love is so caring, love mean more when you are daring
Love is caring about the beauty outside and having no care about the beauty within

I very special and delicious friend once told me
To show your love you just need to be whom I love
Words so true have never before been spoken
Since the desire inside it has woken
There is someone special and our love is true
And I cherish the words I love you too
I find you enchanting and I know that its fate
That I met a great love and the name is James

I do hope you like my poem, I only spend an hour or so writing it for you, not as much time as it must have taken you but I have done what I can to show that i am worthy

I look forward to your reply

I do have one request James
Please, call me SweetCheeks

Regards
SweetCheeks Spooner

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic