SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oh crap, now the feds are involved...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After trying to get money for a claim from me, my lad has finally snapped and got the FBI involved. I got this email from them today...

Quote:
ATTENTION: Aaron Barschak,

YOUR REPORT WAS BROUGHT TO US THIS MORNING FROM DIRECTOR TELEX AND SCREENING FOREIGN OPERATION AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ALPHA MICRO FINANCE SERVICE, THAT THEY DISCOVERED YOUR FUND WHICH WAS WRITTEN ON YOUR NAME BY BARCLARYS BANK, UK, AND YOU WERE TOLD THAT YOU NEEDED TO PRESENT YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND WHICH YOU REFUSED. SINCE YOU HAVE FAILED TO ABIDE BY THE RULE AND REGULATION GUIDING THIS BANK, YOU WILL BE INTIMATED TO FACE YOUR CHARGE WHICH WILL BE 3 YEARS JAIL SENTENCE FOR YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THIS AFFIDAVIT FOR CLAIM THROUGH THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN.

NOW FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PRESENT WITHIN 4 WORKING DAYS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION THEN NOTE THAT WE ARE GOING TO SEND OUR UNITED STATE DELEGATE TO YOU FOR IMMEDIATE ARREST TO FACE YOUR CHARGE.

YOU HAVE ONLY 4 WORKING DAYS TO FORWARD THIS TO THE DIRECTOR TELEX AND SCREENING FOREIGN OPERATION AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ALPHA MICRO FINANCE SERVICE. GET BACK TO US WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT WITH THE AFFIDAVIT FOR CLAIM.

WE AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE TAKING THE NEXT STEP OF ACTION.

YOURS IN SERVICE

FBI DIRECTOR Robert Mueller III

Im a bit confused....my character lives in Canada, my lad in England, and the dead client was from Togo. Even the bank its going through is based in Britain, so I dont know why the Americans have become involved! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ maybe interpol called them in? Wink
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're involved in everything. I like how the FBI has a "UNITED STATES DELEGATE". At least he is polite and signs off "Yours in Service" -- imagine how he'd sign off if he was really pissed. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when the lads resort to this.

I'd fire back a letter to "Director Mueller" and inform him that you are very sorry that he got dragged into this, and that you'll file that claim right away since you don't want any trouble with him or the FBI.

Then find a way to miss the deadline.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll find it's a British Interpol thing Lagos Scotland Yard always calls in the FBI in the spirit of sharing information on people who default on a single bank payment. LloydsTSB did the same to me when I missed a payment.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The deadline has already been missed...I got that email a week ago, but I was busy sunning myself in Spain so I didnt reply Laughing

Im sure I can come to a reasonable arrangement with the FBI to get this whole mess sorted Wink

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

Mortar x12
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the great Barclarys bank. Laughing

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him as long as the FBI don't inform the Stasi about you, you aren't that bothered. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply to my queries as to what exactly I was being charged with...

Quote:
ATTENTION: AARON BARSCHAK,

YOU MIGHT HAVE NOT INVOLVE IN ANY CRIMINAL ACT BUT UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR REPORT WAS BROUGHT TO US FROM ALPHA MICRO FINANCE SERVICE IN UK FOR INVESTIGATION OVER AN OUTSTANDING FUND OF 4.6 MILLION POUNDS.

THEY SAID INSTRUCTION HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU TO FORWARD YOUR AFFIDVAIT OF CLAIM IN YOUR NAME FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS FUND BUT ONCE YOU HEARD THIS YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE THE AFFIDVAIT FOR CLAIM OF FUND IN YOUR NAME.INSTRUCTION HAS BEEN GIVEN TO INVESTIGATE WHY YOU FAIL TO COME UP WITH THIS CERTIFICATE.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE A DEAL WITH ALPHA MICRO FINANCE SERVICE IN UK FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR BROTHER FUND LATE MR.MIKE BARSCHAK,SINCE THE FINANCE SERVICE HAVE WAITED SEVERAL DAYS WITHOUT YOUR REPLY WITH THE AFFIDVAIT FOR CLAIM FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS FUND TO YOU,THEY NOW FORWARD YOUR MATTER TO US FOR INVESTIGATION IF YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO COLLECT ANOTHER PERSON FUND.

MR.BARSCHAK WE WOULD ADVISE YOU TO GET BACK TO US WITH DETAILS BEFORE THE DETECTIVE MOVE INTO ACTION.

WE AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU BEFORE TAKING THE NEXT STEP OF ACTION..

YOURS IN SERVICE

FBI DIRECTOR Robert Mueller III

I've simply replied...

Quote:
Hankus Pankus, Brother Muller,
So, if I havent been involved in any criminal act, how could you threaten to put me in prison for 3 years?!

Regards,

Brother Aaron Barschak

Next email will be a slap. Ive already started warming up the ol' insult ray!

Mortar x12
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Lad-logic.

They think of the scariest thing their wee little minds can conjure up (the FBI or EFCC) and think that you MUST be terrified of them as well.

Isn't it normal for any kind of lottery to have the FBI arrest it's winners because they forgot to claim their winnings. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
You'll find it's a British Interpol thing Lagos Scotland Yard always calls in the FBI in the spirit of sharing information on people who default on a single bank payment. LloydsTSB did the same to me when I missed a payment.

I had the indians after me when I was ONE day late with my credit card, They threatend my dad with the Russian police for 5p

Why would Barclays get the FBI involved? I would have thought any Indian collections department would have been more suitable

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the FBI it's been Bob Mueller all the way (recently even sharing his thoughts on Marine comradeship) except once, where it was an Agent J0seph B1lly P3rsichini.

Quote:
Fellowing the petition recieved from Barrister Williams from London,Over diverssion of funds we are contacting you based on the information and documents tendered to us. We have done our verification on our FBI Identification Record with our Social Security codes,i would like to hear from you for justification as we will resolve this matter as soon as we recieve your reply starting your own side of the matter.
Be informed that the FBI will not fail to arrest you if we did not hear from you withine 48hrs since we have all your data as tendered by the complainant.

Next day...

Quote:
After our investigation, We were able to establish the fact behind the entire transaction. It is obvious that the amount as mentioned was due for transfer into you. We were also able to discover that those people who were parading themselves as the genuine people are all impsotors. In view of this, you are advice to stop any further transaction or conversation with them we have record of every mail and conversation earlier held between you and the impostors. Your inheritance which you are legally entitiled to could not be transfer to you because you fail to provide both ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE and ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE. Without this two documents, it will be difficult if not near impossible to transfer such amount of money. The attorney that actually reported the case is atually BARRISTER P1US NW4IGWE and not Barrister williams.Now that we have step into this, you should not bother about all this as all you should do is stated therein. These measure came into existence after the terrorist attack in USA. The implication of this is that failure to provide this will not only attract arrest, you also risk being jailed for 15years without option of fine. Your immediate assignment now is to procure those documents and forward it to us so that your fund will be given a clean bill of health.

15 years?! Those Feds are nasty when you're missing some paperwork!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
Im a bit confused....my character lives in Canada, my lad in England, and the dead client was from Togo. Even the bank its going through is based in Britain, so I dont know why the Americans have become involved! Laughing

Haven't you heard? US law applies everywhere! .. even where it doesn't!!
http://techmeme.com/090417/p10

/me Image

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ that is actually correct - usa law can be applied to any crime if the internet traffic that passes through a us node.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see your FBI and raise you a US and Nigeria Embassy

Quote:

Good day

From the Chairman of the US Embassy and the Nigeria Embassy...there is a report from the Nigeria EFCC and the FBI that you 3thel D1ckstuffer (Ms) have been insaulting Mr Lawson Brown...

The question is do you know you can be arrested for insaulting this Him, if you want to apply for a loan Nevada you should learn to confirm the country the person his before asking for a loan, you told him that you need a loan and at the same time you were telling him to provide his licence of lender which he did, and at the same time you have the impatues to report him to the F3deral Lending B0ard who do you think the are the federal lending board who are incharge of everything..

Now I will advice you to write back to Mr Lawson Brown and Apologize to him because his a well know man in the country he doesn't like all this nonsense you are doing, I have personally contacted the F3deral Lending B0ard and ask them to get hold of your address and get you arrested anything you do anything funny...

You better be care in the state of Nevada because anything can happen to you if you dont care time...

If you have any problem with them kindly get back to us so that we can assist you to get your fund transfered to you,okay...

Strangely, the FLB haven't heard from the embassy yet.

Of course, being a compliant citizen of the USA I immediately wrote back to Mr Lawson Brown and apologised. Here is my apology

Quote:

You are a little boy who fucks goats

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now the EFCC are getting in on the act

Quote:

A report came to us from the office of the Us Embassy and the Nigeria Embassy and also from Federal lending Board that you have been asking for liscence of lender from Mr Lawson Brown but it was not shown to you...

One thing I want you to know is that Mr Lawson is well know loan right here in Nigeria and in USA, his firm was estiblish in the year 1995 and was approved by the Government of Nigeria and the EFCC worldwide, so I want to know why you want to spoil is name for nothing, simply because you applied for a loan is firm...

All the message you have sent to him for insaulting him and for accussing him have been forwarded to our table for investigation, the Federal Lending Board know that Mr Lawson Brown loan firm was approved as a loan lender right from the year 1995...

Any way if you need more information about him kindly get back to us...

DO AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU TO DO.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn B8er, I'd like to know what kind of insault you can send that gets the attention of every law enforcement organization in the world! Laughing
On a serious note, it's sad to think there might be real victims who fall for this crap. Are there?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ All I did was ask him if he was licenced to lend money in Nevada and then reported him to the 'F3deral Lending B0ard' for unlicenced money lending.

I think the last straw was when the FLB wrote to him and advised him that he was being blacklisted.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic