SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad on webcam... LAD HAS BEEN CHOPPED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he came in very briefly, apparently bought something to eat, took a bite and walked straight out... don't know if I should post the pics, as it might be an innocent passer-by...

... and his suit wasn't so ill-fitting after all Laughing

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh post the picture anyway, plenty of other ITPs on the previous pics!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the outside-the-bar view btw, not really useful...

# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jacky wrote:
Well, he came in very briefly, apparently bought something to eat, took a bite and walked straight out... don't know if I should post the pics, as it might be an innocent passer-by...

why stop now?
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I'll post them, and will take them off again if there is 'reasonable objection' against them

here are the 4 shots i managed to get, at about 13.40h
Image Image Image Image

Last edited by jacky on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he didn't really wait for anobody, did he?

BTW, do we have a man at location there? Someone from London who would like a pint or two at that place?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Wurzgnubbel, no, he didn't look like he was waiting for someone to meet... all shots were taken within 1 minute.... if he was to meet someone unknown he would at least have waited a bit longer, looking around and/or maybe have spoken to the guy sitting at the table...

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not spoken with Craig yet. He would know for sure if that was the lad. I sure hope that it was because he came all the way from Dublin if it was Laughing . It will also be my first Euro-safari in over two years.

We will verify shortly and update all of you.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i hope this was him. but i wondered if he took yw's message about possibly staying until sunday as meaning 'no panic, we have until sunday to resolve this'. if the lad has a day-job, he would find it difficult to make a weekday rendezvous, but a weekend would be easier for him. unless he is a keen church-goer, of course, and a lot of them are, it seems.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In which case I'll take the repeater at http://scamabaiters.tv down and save my own bandwidth!

Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in position

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're obviously sitting out of view. We can't see you there with your laptop.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Undercover at the back of the class

I may have to get up for a refill in a moment, i will make my way to the camera.

I am the guy with the brown full length coat, top hat and dark glasses Very Happy

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting up for a re-fill now

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I were there. That hottie with the long, dark curly hair at the bar looks like a heart attack from here. Yummy.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is that you with the red tie and blue dress, looked directly into camera

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW - More than welcome mate - the drinks are in!

@star a star - cheeky bastard - that is one of the finest quality of suits!!!!

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dan,

Desk duty sucks Laughing

ATTENTION ALL:

Lad off the phone to me about 20 minutes ago. I updated Dan instantly. I have full confirmation that he will be appearing within the next hour.

Hang in there Dan Wink

EDIT FYI:

His mobile number is a UK one, 0755243xxxx

I will post the full number when the bait is complete, don't want any lad huggers tipping him off Confused

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting exciting! Yeah I know he might not show up, but it's exciting anyway. Thanks a lot, YW, Craig and notobescammed!

Thanks to jacky for the cam captures. manbiteslion, I'm not sure I understand your repeater thingy, but whatever it is, thanks for providing it.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAIL FROM 3.10 PM (BEFORE HE CALLED AND SPOKE TO ME)

Quote:
Mr. Williams,

I am so surprise at your actions and behaviour, if you think you can take me for a ride I am not in the mode more so, if you think all what you are doing is a big joke it is not funny, why because I sent Mr. Daniel Gay to meet with you in London and he told me he called you more than 50 times today and you phone kept going into voice message.

However, I believe Mr. Daniel must have left you a message or you must have seen his number as missed call so if you are for real and you are not messing give him a ring right away unless your phone number is not for real as you are not because I just got to find out that you got your phone number from one of the Internet numbers that is sold on line.

I will expect you get back to me ASAP other wise I will have no other choice than to conclude, you are a JOKE.
Steve.

AND AT 3.16PM
Quote:
Dear brother william,

i have call you more than i million time to speak with you so that you will inform me when the financial task force arrival to me you ok.

pls my brother have see the officers that working with financial task force london.

kindly let know what is happening ok.

right now i returned from austrila and i am nigeria now you can reach me on this cell numbrer +234 80 33274441.

pls call as soon as the officer meet you because i want to speak with them before you handled the money to them ok.

i am looking forward to hear from you.

regards

walter

EDIT: Just to keep you in the loop with co-ordination, if Dan is having trouble keeping eyeballing the guy, I will let you all know when he starts ringing my mobile, to ask where I am, and we can check outside and in cameras. I did tell him on phone to go in for a drink, and he would see me.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am waiting with...ahem...."baited" breath Very Happy

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice girl with the red shirt! I like her Alice band too!

You will have to tell the mugu to stand right at the center of the bar, the cam view is rather narrow!

EDIT: is there any way to increase the refresh frequency? By the time the picture refreshes the mugu may well walk in, have a pint and walk out again.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x

Last edited by Wurzgnubbel on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am tempted to invite this guy over for a chat when he arrives... maybe record it for the radio show... BUT..... You know what it's like, they rarely work alone.... what do you guys think???

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely not Dan. Please be very careful Wink

A gang with contacts in the UK like this will not go ill prepared.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now watching from my location......

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic