SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad on webcam... LAD HAS BEEN CHOPPED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We know it is not the lad, because there is no e-mail moaning we were not there. Or no call.

We didn't give him the address until 6 minutes before that guy first turned up.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now what? Any dorks who have shown up on cam already?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are having a hard time getting their shit together. I still think that this safari can be pulled off though.... at least by Thursday.

Quote:
Dear Brother William,

Thanks for your updating email.

After read through your email, I have been in a very serious quarrel with the Financial Task force in London why they should allow Mr. Morgan to move to Dublin with your file and the Chief Executive officer with the firm pleaded and told me that they will have the problem solved immediately and I have been informed that an officer with the firm have returned with your file back to London for the hand over of the Check to you.

Also, I have been informed that he has been trying to reach you on the cell phone but it has been on an answering machine, so I advise that you make your phone available to enable him reach you and discuss on how and when time to reach you for the conclusion of this transaction while you go back to America as soon as it is concluded.

I await your compliance to this directive. God bless and have a nice day.

Regards,

Walter.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad called at one thirty. He said he would get his friend to come soon( then hung up)
eater was down for me, so I couldnt have updated you sooner. We might move onto the chop if he doesnt go.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in London tomorrow if you still need a man on the ground Smile

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. If this goes off the way we hope, you will be hearing from us.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the forum wasn't working for me this morning
Today, Craig007 wrote:
eater was down for me, so I couldnt have updated you sooner

Yesterday, YeaWhatever wrote:
4. The server crashes

i am awed by your ability to see the future.
bow_down bow_down bow_down
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I knew you were going to say that.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to see this cam without the risk of crashing it, I can take upto 50 concurrent streams on http://scambaiters.tv , and I'm tuned into the cam right now

PS - anyone who gets a lad up in front of a webcam anywhere in the world let me know, I can add you to the account and tell you how to stream it live through http://scambaiters.TV so you never crash the server and if I get round to it, I can remove the 50 limit and have upto 100,000 concurrent viewers Wink

Last edited by manbiteslion on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest in from the lad...

Idiot lad wrote:
Dear brother william,

i call you to inform you that the dircetor that will meet is arranging your documents so that you will sign off the clerance so that your cheque will be given to you ok.

regards

walter

And my retort...

Quote:
Hi there,

I was just heading out for dinner and I thought that I should check the email. I am ready whenever your guy gets here, but frankly, I have my doubts. He seems quite lazy to me. I will be quite surprised if I ever see him. He seems to be afraid of the phone too.

Just so you know, there is a chance that I might be staying through the weekend. There is a show that I want to see but the only performance that I can get tickets for is on Sunday, so I am still thinking about it.

Let me know when the lazy sod thinks that he might get his ass over here.

William

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear brother william,

the financial task force dircetor, will meet you up today ok. i assured that you will received there call. pls brother keep your cell phone on dont put it on answering machine ok.

i am looking forward to hear from you.

regards

walter
'

Rolling Eyes

Last try. If he doesn't do it, fuck it Wink

I am looking at 1245 to 1330 today, so watch out at those times if you can.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am looking at 1245 to 1330 today, so watch out at those times if you can

Exciting Shocked Very Happy

Here's a LIVE link to the local UK time:

http://ntp.greenwich-mean-time.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php?tz=uk

.... roughly 2 to 2½ hours from now

# "that's why we paste the 419 SCAM ALERT to every quater around the world"
# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
# "Take care of your self partner"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

# "..so at your earlierst confident time you rush to your banking industry and make the deposit of the $4,500usd and get back to me with the payment slip OK"
(Prof. Francis Okumagba, Office of the Foreign Remittance, Oceanic Bank Plc) Rolling Eyes
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.50 p.m.

Last edited by jacky on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evil looking pair of rogues

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember Belushi's from a messy day drinking last year. Behind the webcam there is another expanse of bar, with standing space and 2 or 3 tables, so remember our friends might be hanging out there. However, given the place the webcam is aiming at gives the best view of the street outside, I reckon it's likely to get him

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The geezer from 14:00 looks like me!! (Should be 13:00 though - its just gone quarter past one here)

It's not though. I'm stuck in the fecking office. I'd expect Belushi's to be quite busy now - its hot today in central London, and Belushis is well air-conditioned

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last edited by jacky on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're right, seminal, all times reported by me should be 13.xx .... I was looking at my own computer clock Embarassed Laughing

Well, it's not very busy there, I didn't catch a few fast-moving people in the bar, but I saw no real "ready for business, now where's that fool to be scammed" types waiting ...

jacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... hold on... just now there was a nigerian-barrister-type in an ill fitting suit at the bar.... let's see what my shots look like...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic