SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our pets seem to be ignoring us, hopefully it is just lad weekend and they are about to come running back, I have decided to give 2 of them a bit of a hurry up

Sandra, I send you money and now you ignore me

Quote:
Sandra my darling

I sent you some small amount of money to purchase some stufs as a reward for the effort you put into arousing me but have not had a reply, please, I dont understand, I send you money and this is the reward I get, perhaps it is a good thing I didn't send you the full $10,000 like I did the last VPA who never showed up.

If you are interested, get back straight away, I have many potential VPAs who are ready to do everything I ask

Regards
SweetCakes

Not wanting to leave Angela out

Quote:
Angela, please hurry up so I can get you out of that inhumane camp where you do not have weekend internet access

Quote:
Angela, I hope everything is OK,

I haven't heard from you in a few days now, why are you ignoring me, please, I need to know you are all right

Get back to me soonest as I really am worried about you

I wanted to get this finalised and I cant get any money to you or help with your paperwork until I know your intentions

Please do get back to me soonest

Love
SweetCakes

We are due for some new pets anyway, off to find some more right now Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Checking out some fresh talent "denis".

Sweet and simple* first mail.

Quote:
You mailed me while I was busy in Australia. I did like your interest though and am now back in the UK and have more time to spare.

Are you still interested?

Hope you reply.

Regards.

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

* A bit like me. The sweet bit and not the simple OK <wink>

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I wasn't saying a single word, 2 maybe Wink Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Sweetcakes you are a wonderful virtual husband, but those 2 words in PM were perhaps meant for someone (ahem) else surely.

"Stop spending".

Shocked

Quote:
It only plastic (yours) - and you keep sending dollars anyway to these very scammy lads - so we must have money to spare, and besides white lace lingerie does excite you so.

Wink Laughing

Many thanks to Baiting Guru Stepan Fetchit for Murry’s next (VPA) Sylvia.

IP 196.207.219.116 (Senegal) yet claims to be in the UK. And is using stolen pics of a white girl.

The lads BS sounds ideal for my rugged and dashing , yet strangely often exhausted partner*.

Quote:
I am very honest and trustworthy.I am cheerful and responsible.I am truthful and respectful.I am down to earth homely.I do not cheat and i am faithful.I am caring and very understanding.I do not like cheating

Well that all sounds very nice, doesn’t it. Afterall “team Spooner” are always honest, respectful and very understanding. (NOT).

Twisted Evil

Quote:
You mailed some time back but I was busy in the Far East. WOW, you look real cute. Please reply babe I am very interested.
Regards.
Sweetcakes Spooner.

<girly snigger> * Men, ha ha, can't keep up the pace with us girlies. We can not only shop till we drop but still have enough left over to boogie all night too! Bless.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* Hmm, 3 and a half hours sleep after being up all day and most of the night, now up again and fresh as a... well, fresh as something very fresh, and I get told I tire too quickly Rolling Eyes

Good news, Sweetcheeks email as me to the new pet has prompted a reply already

Sylvia wants me to go to a conference
Quote:

Hi dear,
How are you doing today? I hope every thing is alright with you.I am very glad to read your mail.This conference is not for every body rather it is strictly on invitation or by recommendation.I really wanna see you at the forth coming conference on HIV/AIDS that will be held here in London.The conference is to enlighten people on the danger of HIV/AIDS and also to enlighten people on the prevention and the use of the newly invented drugs that will atlist keep the person lasting for a very long time.The date for the conference is 20Th - 26Th JUNE,2009.The conference will only last for 7 days.You will be expected to arrive here on the 19Th JUNE,2009.Apply by sending a mail to the conference secretariat immediately via : [email protected] and tell the secretariat that you are willing to attend the forth coming conference.Also tell the secretariat that i am the person that recommended you to apply and your mail will be accepted immediately.The conference secretariat do not collect any registeration fee from any of the invited participant.The conference secretariat are offering a free ticket to and fro to every invited participant and also the secretariat will help every invited participant to get the British visa with the assistance from the British Bureau of Immigrant Affairs.But you will book for your hotel accommodation during the conference in any of the two hotels that the conference secretariat has approved for safety and security reasons.I really wanna see you face to face at the forth coming conference and you know that your attendance at the forth coming conference will give us the opportunity to see ourselves face to face.So,apply immediately before it is too late.
Have a nice day and see you very soon.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

I might ask Sweety to reply but I am quite sure she would be very warn out, 2 long bus rides, 2 long car rides, a day out, 2 dates then gazing at the moon together, I am sure she is ready to fall asleep now and be far too tired to write to pets about conferences Laughing

Editing to add my reply

SweetCakes wants more info on the conference and may make a charitable donation

Quote:
Hi Sylvia

That looks fantastic

There are so many wonderful people working in the field of medical research, on recent discovery was made in stalk celll research where they discovered that by introducing stalk cells into the brain, the cell go to work and cure almost all ailments, from cancer to richly wid0witis, perhaps it is this same discovery that will be discussed, do you have any names of people you know, perhaps I know some of them.

I must tell you that I am a very busy man and I run the Australian arm or my very successful business, my partner runs the UK arm so perhaps I will invite her as well if that is OK.

I may even be encouraged to make a charitable donation if it is tax deductible, please let me know of the modalities soonest as I am very interested in this.

I also have a proposal for you but I really should wait until I see some more of your pictures and write a bit more otherwise you might think the wrong

Take care

Oh one last request

Please, call me SweetCheeks

Regards
SweetCheeks Spooner
Managing Director

I just love feeding lads misinformation, I do believe there have been several miracles witnessed here of the amazing recovery of wid0witis sufferers, now we know why Laughing

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sylvia is happy that I am interested but still not reading completely

At least she has my name right already Laughing

Quote:
Hi dear Sweet Cheeks,
How are you doing today? I am glad you are interested to attend the forth coming conference.
Why don't you apply immediately by sending a mail to the conference secretariat and tell the secretariat that you are interested to attend the forth coming conference.Also tell the conference secretariat that i am the person that recommended you to apply and your mail will be accepted immediately.I really wanna see you at the conference.Have a nice day and see you very soon.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

I dont like going to the next stage too soon so I wont be applying for my place at the conference just yet

SweetCakes wants to donate

Quote:
Sylvia my wonderful obedient pet.

You do as yo uare told which is wonderful, i like that in a woman,

Sylvia, I must inform that I can not give a definate answer just yet as to if I can attend the confurenceing.

I can however make a donation to such a cause if you could find some more infors for me

PLEASE GET MORE INFO ON DONATIONS, I really want to help

Regards
SweetCakes

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow you darlings have been busy while I have been a little distracted.
I see there are new pets and some really interesting research going on.

Quote:
introducing stalk cells into the brain

Shocked

Do they really cure things or do they stalk the other cells and kill them???

I think we should inject these into lads.

Your looking lovely as always Mrs. Spooner. **girlie kisses**

You are looking fantastic to Mr. Spooner. I believe only three hours of sleep is agreeing with you dearest. Wink

I'm really enjoying your torment of these lads. Seems the romance forum is jumping again.

Makes my heart happy. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Queen of Drama, all in a days fun really,

As to 3 hours sleep (3 and a half actually Wink) my dad used to call it burning the candle at both ends, I used to wonder why we bothered with candles when we had perfectly good light globes Confused

I dont recall having as much fun in the last year, I really am happy to be baiting again, even though the lads keep leaving us, but that doesn't matter, they are generally hanging around long enough to get their scripts for posting at SW and certainly giving me a few laughs while I am at it

Now on with the latest developements

Sylvia happy to help me to donate
Well, that's a surprise Laughing

Quote:
My dear Sweet Cheek,
How are you doing today? Which other informations do you need to get from me before you make your donations?

Funny, I just realised she was calling me Sweet Cheek, and looked back to why, oh well Embarassed Laughing

Moving on

SweetCakes writes a love note to Sylvia

Harrya suggested some time ago about giving lads some poems that they may steal to use in their own scripts, obviously making sure they were perhaps not quite as romantic as they may at first seem.

Well, not poetry this time but I would love to see somebody use google on their scammers script and find my love note here Laughing

If this has happened to you, please let me know, I would love to hear from you and BTW, anybody who send this crud to you is either a baiter or a scammer, visit www.scamwarners.com for scam advice, they are a little more serious over there and have loads of experience in dealing with people who have been effected by scams Wink

Quote:
Hi Sylvia

I am so glad to hear from you

As I said, I would love to be able to get to the confurence myself and hand the cheque over in person and my partner from the UK I hope will be able to attend as well, such sizable donations are always best to hand over with some publicity which would be good for our business as well.

Sylvia, I dont mean to be forward but I really do appreciate your love and you caring of others, it reely burns my heart to hear this from you.

If you could give me the details of where the confurence will be hld I will check to see if I can make it, I need to catch up in teh UK anyway about then so I am sure i could fit them all in together.

In the meantime, we should get to know more about each other, I am very sexually adventurous, and love a woman who is also adventurous and kind, loving, caring and sharing and beautiful to boot, regardless of what happens between us, i would still like to meet you and reely get to know you.
I can feel you in my arms now, I am holding you, and kissing your belly, I know you like that, I want to hold you tight and talk into your ear and tell you that you are the best sheila i ave eva known, you truly are special to me. I want to know everythinks about you and learn to love you the way you deserve to be loved, I want to hold your hand while I scream at you while you bring our child into this world, perhaps it is too early for me to have feeling like this, perhaps I am stupid but I do thinks that we will be purfect togetehrs, I want to wear my mankini for you, I want you to put your hands down my pant and make you feel nuts, I have many drams and desires and I am now including you in those dreams, the more I know of youse the more I find we have in common, so far aprt yet so close, I want to feel as you try those wondeful things i teach you about making my dreams come to life, you make me sami ridgid thinking of it.
Dareling, I just know we will be wondeful together, I want to teach you everthinks about my lifes and enjoy as you experiment on me, I want you to cook all my meals for me and mend my socks when they are warn, I want you in so many ways that I can begin to explain. you are noy everthing to to me, rather you are nothings, I would send to you my 2 loving words I will tell you about that which means nothing to me, I hope youse feel happy and smily and hope your smile is for me.

Please tell me more about you, not just yoiur scriptures but about you, please write to me and tell me, tell me what color underwear you are wearing, tell me you sizes and let me imagine me removing them with my nose

I had best stop writing now as I am starting to dribble, I just wanted to get it all out on you

Please write back soonest

Fondiest regards
SweetCheeks

Yes, I have called myself SweetCheeks again, we can really confuse the crap out of the pet later Laughing

Editing to add that the news continues to get better

Dopey Desmond is back for more

Well, he hasn't gone to any trouble Rolling Eyes

The email was titled

Quote:
Keep Everything to yourself

and read
Quote:
Desmond Raymond

Yep, that was it Laughing

Replies to my inbox take up to 30 minutes to forward through so perhaps another more appropriate email is waiting for Sweety

@SweetCheeks My Darling, have you woken up yet, dont go sleeping all the day away after your 20 minute shopping bonanza

I am surprised at how much you can spend in such a short amount of time Confused but yes, I admit, I did like some of your purchases Cool

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You two do so well together and fantastic work. clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleep deprived Sweetcakes wrote:
Quote:
I had best stop writing now as I am starting to dribble, I just wanted to get it all out on you

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I loved all your misspellings and strange wording too. Excellent Wink
Hope it gets used in the future. It's a real winner/weiner!!
Lad might as well run around waving a big red flag if he steals that nice piece of work...

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did have fun writing that

My favourite bit was this

Quote:
I want to hold your hand while I scream at you while you bring our child into this world,

I can imagine every woman would be swooning at that bit Laughing

I just hope the lad decides to steal it

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Sweet Husband Murry.

So glad to see you have managed, as is your wont, to cope in my absence. Baiting and entertaining.

There just happened to be this splendid new chic and very exclusive store open today in Paris. Still what other possible use could your splendid and special platinum card be put to. Besides I did buy you a new mankini. Made from only the finest kangaroo scrotums.

Really wished you could join me here but I know and accept you prefer to dribble out raunchy and vulgar nonsense to these lads. I do think “dopey des” is just a little miffed with me, though quite what has put his nose so out of joint I cannot imagine. I treated him with the uttermost respect and hardly lied to him at all.

There has been some heated speculation on another forum concerning your nuts and the (ahem) size of your didgeridoo.
Mentioning no names (DQ). Feel free sweet Guru to post the details of your assets, many female members await with “baited” breath.

Shocked

My imaginary lawyer has the incriminating pics under lock and key. Unfortunately I cc-ed all the mods and admin when I mailed them to him.

Anyways happy you happier. That does make me smile hugely. I may even find time tomorrow to actually do a spot of baiting.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The content of your post well noted,god bless you and your farmerly

I could send evidence of my assets but will first require certain proof and documentation of worthiness and sincerity Wink

Sylvia tells me to contact The organisors

Quote:
Hi dear Sweet Cheek,
The forth coming Aids Conference is scheduled to take place from the 20TH - 26TH JUNE,2009 here in the UK at 24 convention Hall, 6425 Barden,London,UK. So,send a mail to the conference secretariat to enable you to attend the forth coming conference.Have a nice day and see you very soon.
My best regards,
Sylvia Brown

While I am sure the secretariat is worthy of my attention, I would think the secretariat will just give me more script, best to play with Salivia for now

SweetCakes wants some loving emails from Sylvia
Yesterday I wrote that I will make the donation in person if I go, hoping she would then give up on the idea of getting me to the confurence

I will ignore for the moment but if my Secretary would like to contact the secretariat then I guess that is fine too, who knows, perhaps the secretariat and the secretary will hit if off.

Quote:
Hi Sylvia my hot wench

Thank you so much for the confurence detail,

I will have my secretary make any necessary arrangements with them

Sylvia, yesterday I poured my heart out, telling you how i felt about you, such loving words that I wrote to you that any woman would love to read, I wrote it just for you and for and hoped you could find teh time to write back with your own loving words to me.

Salivia, could you please tell me what you would like in a man perhaps or tell me your inner feeling.I so much want to hear them from you

I can tell you that I am open and very honset in all my dealings and sincerely want to get to know you more better.

Do not worry about the confurence for now, it will be sorted between my secretary and the organisors, I just want to write to you about us.

Please get back to me soonest

With all my heart
SweetCakes

Calling on my favourite secretary, Devil Woman, would you like to play with the secretariat

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to put your hands down my pant and make you feel nuts

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could send evidence of my assets but will first require certain proof and documentation of worthiness and sincerity Wink

Will playing with the Secretariat do?

Brief me pleases.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

or de-brief!

Quote:
My employer Mr Sweet Cakes, wishes to attend the HIVAIDS Conference.

Please advise acquisition of landind slot and hangerage of this private Jet at City Airport.

My employer requires the Presidential Suite or equivalent in any hotel he patronises, together with the 'usual' entertainement facilities.

Givent he obscene amount of money he will be donating to this noble cause, I can anticipate no obstacles to his simple requirements.

Your reply is requested urgently, so that I can complete his diary for June.

Libby Queen
Confidential Private Secretary to Mr Sweet Cakes

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me thinks the presidential suite is not enough to house all of his retinue. I mean where will his VPA, nutritionist, herbalist and feng-shui advisors all sleep!!

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Devil Woman, that is perfect, you are a very valuable member of team Spooner and I will be suggesting a promotion for you at the next board meeting Wink

I dont particularly care where you go with the secretariat, whinge and whine about lack of pay rises or bonuses not payed, suggest i promised a didgeridont for the good work you have done but have not provided, start a relationship of your own, whatever takes you fancy, the choice is yours

So long as SweetCheeks can curb her spending we may even be able to afford your pay rise Rolling Eyes

@Ophelia, you are so right, we may need adjoining rooms Wink

@SweetCheeks my darling, I will be looking for new pets while you shop, please dont spend too much, the employees promised pay rises are due and we all know how much the deserve a rise as well Wink Laughing

Editing with some pet news

While Sweety is of shopping, I have slipped into her box to send out some invites, this is fun, I think I might spend my time here for a while and find a few more pets for her, if I can only keep her busy with pets, I might be able to keep her from the shops Laughing

Keep an eye out for further edits

Samuel is invited to occupy SweetCheeks

Quote:
Hi Samuel,

so sorry for not replying sooner, I have only just returned from a fantastic holiday in Australia with somebody special to me,

unfortunately businesses dont run them selves so I have had to return to my UK office

I will be a little busy, my partner always keeps me active yet smiling

If you are still interested I would love to get to know you better

Regards
SweetCheeks

Off to torment Dopey some more now I think

Oh Dopey, are you out of the goat pen yet, poor goats Wink

Dopey Des finds out what he is missing and why

Quote:
Desmond Babe,

I dont understand you at all, first you dont seem to have any interest in my needs at all.

If you truly loved me you would write sweet things to me, I have found another man in your abscence and he is simply wonderful, here, take a look at what he wrote to me just yesterday

I am very sexually adventurous, and love a woman who is also adventurous and kind, loving, caring and sharing and beautiful to boot, regardless of what happens between us, i would still like to meet you and reely get to know you.
I can feel you in my arms now, I am holding you, and kissing your belly, I know you like that, I want to hold you tight and talk into your ear and tell you that you are the best sheila i ave eva known, you truly are special to me. I want to know everythinks about you and learn to love you the way you deserve to be loved, I want to hold your hand while I scream at you while you bring our child into this world, perhaps it is too early for me to have feeling like this, perhaps I am stupid but I do thinks that we will be purfect togetehrs, I want to wear my mankini for you, I want you to put your hands down my pant and make you feel nuts, I have many drams and desires and I am now including you in those dreams, the more I know of youse the more I find we have in common, so far aprt yet so close, I want to feel as you try those wondeful things i teach you about making my dreams come to life, you make me sami ridgid thinking of it.
Dareling, I just know we will be wondeful together, I want to teach you everthinks about my lifes and enjoy as you experiment on me, I want you to cook all my meals for me and mend my socks when they are warn, I want you in so many ways that I can begin to explain. you are noy everthing to to me, rather you are nothings, I would send to you my 2 loving words I will tell you about that which means nothing to me, I hope youse feel happy and smily and hope your smile is for me.

Please tell me more about you, not just yoiur scriptures but about you, please write to me and tell me, tell me what color underwear you are wearing, tell me you sizes and let me imagine me removing them with my nose

Kisses and hugs my Most wonderful SweetCheeks, you are simply Encharnting, I have never loved another like I love you, I will be yours forever
All my love

Adel Akun

I was so moved by that I immediately sent my accuntant down to send him some money

Just so you know what you have missed out on I have attached the WU receipt

Desmond my all too lazy yet still handsome man, it is not too late for you to change your attitude

A single kiss on your cheek is all you barely deserve for you last pitiful email

Regards
The most wonderfull, delicious, sexy and rich
SweetCheeks

Blurry WU receipt attached

Now, Sweety is still not back from the shops so lets see what else I can do to her box while she is away Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You picked the right valentine (wife) for baiting. Very Happy

You picked the wrong one as far as your money goes, cause I not shop like that. Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thuth be known, the decision was made from the start, she was never really going to dump me back then, were you SweetCheeks Confused

The only good thing about it is she does show me what my plastic has purchased and some of it is.......... well, lets not say too much, we dont want this thread to get too erotic now do we Wink

Back to searching for new pets, I have a dozen or so lined up, just a matter of who the lucky lads will be really Laughing

I will teach her not to go spending yet, she is going to love what I have done to her inbox too Cool

Editing with another lad

This lad is very special to me, I know at least 3 women who have fallen for his lies and 2 of those have lost considerable amounts of money, we might need to take it a little easier with this one, I personally want him to suffer Evil or Very Mad

Filthy Scamming piece of crap James, gets an invite from Sweety

Quote:
Hi James,

so sorry for not replying sooner, I have only just returned from a fantastic holiday in Australia with somebody special to me,

unfortunately businesses dont run them selves so I have had to return to my UK office

I will be a little busy, my partner always keeps me active yet smiling

If you are still interested I would love to get to know you better

Regards
SweetCheeks

Sweety, are you back yet, no, oh well, I will go and find you another pet then Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Husband.

Dump ??? Na - I am yours forever. At least until the plastic melts.

Shocked

Thanks for doing such stirling bait work for me.

Can you help me with these bags, dear. Just can't wait to show you everything, each and everything a bargain.

Wink Laughing

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This lad is very special to me, I know at least 3 women who have fallen for his lies and 2 of those have lost considerable amounts of money, we might need to take it a little easier with this one, I personally want him to suffer

Gimme Gimme Gimme

In the mean time I must focus on the matter at hand, or mouth.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your secretary will have soemthing to say about this email!

DEAR PARTICIPANT,
ARE YOU A REGISTERED NURSE,
A LAWYER,A BUSINESS MAN,AN ORGANIZATION,A DOCTOR, A SCHOLAR,AN ACADEMICIAN OR A PRIVATE WORKER. WHAT CAN YOU BE ABLE TO TELL ABOUT THE DREADED DISEASE CALLED
HIV/AIDS AND IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED WHY DON'T YOU COME AND SPEAK YOUR MIND ON OUR INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROGRAM/CONFERENCE ON HIV/AIDS AND IT’S PREVENTION STRATEGIES TO BE HELD IN LONDON..COME AND KNOW ABOUT THE NEWLY INVENTED ANTI RETRO-VIRAL VACCINE (ARV) WHICH IS VERY CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE: THIS VACCINE IS FOR REDUCING THE TRANSFER OF HIV/AIDS AND OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs).
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HIV /AIDS,PREVENTION AND AWARENESS PROGRAM THE LAST MEETING HELD BY UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION (UNO), UN-AIDS ,WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO), UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND ( UNFPA) TOP EXECUTIVES DISCUSSED ABOUT THE PANDEMIC DISEASE (HIV/AIDS) IN THE WORLD CONFIRMED THAT, EVERYDAY MORE THAN EIGHT MILLION (8,000,000) PEOPLE DIE FROM AIDS AND EVERY YEAR ANOTHER FIVE MILLION (5,000,000) PEOPLE BECOME INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS. SINCE JULY 2004 ONLY ABOUT FOUR MILLION(4,000,000) NEW PATIENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM ANTI RETRO-VIRAL VACCINE (ARV) THERAPY IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. TREATMENT EXPANSION IS MOVING AT A SNAIL PACE.FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A MEDICAL/ HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATIONS WORKING, RESOURCE-POOR COUNTRIES ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO GET AID FOR TREATMENT OF HIV/AIDS, THE GLOBAL PICTURE IS BLEAK. ARE YOU AWARE OF THE UP COMING NATIONAL AWARENESS PROGRAM/CONFERENCE 2009 THAT WILL BE HELD IN UNITED KINGDOM ( LONDON ) ON THE 20TH - 26TH JUNE,2009.THIS PROGRAM IS TO ENLIGHTEN US ABOUT HIV/AIDS AND THE INTRODUCTION OF NEWLY MANUFACTURED DRUGS (MIROBICIDES) WHICH ARE USED TO REDUCE THE TRANSMISSION OF THE DEADLY VIRUS.ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME IS THAT THE ORGANISATION WILL GIVE YOU FREE AIR TICKET TO AND FRO.SINCE YOU ARE COMING WITH YOUR PRIVATE JET,WE HELP YOU TO GET LANDING FOR YOU AT THE CITY AIRPORT AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED.BUT YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION HERE IN LONDON DURING THE CONFERENCE.CONGRATULATIONS! THIS IS JUST AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MEET AND DISCUSS ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THOSE SUFFERING FROM THE VIRUS.APPLICANTS WILL BE GIVEN THE ANTI-RETROVIRUS VACCINE (ARV) FREE. IT MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE COST OF ATTENDING THIS GREAT PROGRAMME,IF YOU CAN GIVE ANY USEFUL SUGGESTIONS / IDEAS THAT MIGHT LEAD TO THE TREATMENT OF HIV/AIDS, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE SUM OF TEN THOUSAND POUNDS (10,000) ON THAT DAY.And ALSO,THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) WILL APPOINT YOU AS THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF HIV/AIDS PROGRAM IN YOUR COUNTRY.AND HENCE,THE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR WELFARE AND ALSO DISCUSS WITH YOU ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE PAID AS YOUR MONTHLY SALARY.IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED TO PARTICIPATE,
FORWARD THESE INFORMATIONS BELOW TO THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT VIA EMAIL : [email protected]
STATING THE FOLLOWING:
1, YOUR NAMES AND YOUR FULL ADDRESS
2, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND RESIDENCE
3, MARITAL STATUS
4, PHONE NUMBER
5, SCAN AND FORWARD YOUR PASSPORT INFORMATIONS, (APPLICANT WITHOUT VALID PASSPORT CAN DEMAND FOR A COPY OF THE UN EMERGENCY TRAVELLING CERTIFICATE ) IT WILL BE OUR PLEASURE TO HAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS, IDEAS AND CRITICS.ALL YOU HAVE REQUESTED HAVE BEEN NOTED DOWN AND WE WILL INFORM YOU LATER.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.CLIFFORD HAYES
ADDRESS -- 26 AVE ,PLOT 5
EAST END,
LONDON.
TEL ; +447031828579
FAX----(+442) 673-4419

print filled the screen

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety My Beautiful Princess
The first item you showed me was exceptional, the 5th very nice, but the 3rd was very you. so, what's in the other 10 bags?

Lucky you got back when you did, I was just about to write to another pet for you

BTW, sorry about the mess I left in your inbox, empty juice cartons, banana skins, beer bottles and some other things I wont mention Cool

edit
Sorry DW, considering reply

Tell lad you cant read all caps, something to do with the computer system, besides, it hurts your eyes, ask him to send again, next time, not all caps Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I never thought she would dump you. Wink

kissygirlfriend, buy me something! Laughing

devil_woman, YOU GO GIRL! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic