SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest exchange a few hours ago, starting with Dickie:

Quote:
I am sure the very brief security personnel dosiers I sent you met you well. I also want to believe you are already on board. Please confirm that you are in receipt of my earlier e-mail as soon as you touch London.

Again, let me quickly remind you that we are going to be at the airport at exactly 8:00 PM on Thursday (being 23rd April) to pick you up! One very important thing; let me know what cloths you are wearing (color etc)- as well as Jay. This is very crucial in order to be able to identify you real good. Otherwise you can send me one of your photos (as well as Jay's copy) attached to your e-mail perhaps. Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Mal was only mildly peeved:

Quote:
Now you tell me that - I'm not in the habit of carrying personal pix with me, and I didn't bring a laptop You'll recognise us by the fact that we're in long brown coats.
We're only spending a short time in London - departure in three hours or so.
The men you got seem OK - I hope they're up to it. I expect them them to take orders from me.
Better go - someone wants my terminal I think. See you at 2020; the flight is BAOO81.

Any Firefly fans will be cheering the brown coats reference.

The plan is that the "someone wants my terminal" was in fact several members of airport security. "Please come with us, sir, we have some questions..." Jay's huge stock of condoms (twelve 12-packs) aroused suspicions of drug smuggling! The program Border Security provided some inspiration here.

I wonder if Sir Ch4rles could send his right-hand man - Penfold perhaps - to vouch for the Captain and prevent further trouble!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something else - I think that our would-be spoiler is still at it. This just in to my Mal baiter account (emphasis added):

Quote:
Dear.Mr.Malcolm Reynolds
We the management of t3xc4l1bur 4rmored car company,T3XC4L1BUR 4RM0R the premier armored car company you can trust with your most precious cargo. Our armored vehicles have ensured the mobile security of government officials, corporate executives, individuals, financial institutions and military departments with top quality, custom built armored vehicles.
I as the vice president of the texcalibur amored company want to bring to your notice that i want a partnership business to run with you based of the fact that after our end of year, i noticed that the sum of 9.7billion dollars is still lying in my possesion which the auditors did not find out. the money belongs to one of our late director by name;Mr.Ma1co1m R3yn0lds. since the inception of his death, i have tried to reach out to any of his relatives but all to no avail and i now came to the conclusion to search out through the internet and see if i can find a name that is the same of that out deceased director and that was how i cam e to meet you.
Now i want to transfer the money out of my company so that the Auditos will not find out about the money. so all i need right now is your assistance so that i can be able to transfer this money into your account and we will share the money into 50;50 equity.The money is with our companies account in barclays bank london.
So if you accept my proposal, then we can proceed immediately and you must also promise me that once this money gets to your possesion/your account, that you must surely live up to expectation.
T3XC4L1BUR 4RM0R is the industry leader offering the highest standards in security armored vehicles. Our armoring levels of protection range from B4 (NIJ IIIA) armored vehicles, B4+ armored vehicles, B6 (NIJ III) armored vehicles and B7 (NIJ IV) armored vehicles. If you need a bulletproof vehicle we provide custom armoring for most types of cars, trucks and SUV's. We offer the ultimate in security with our armored protection and ultimate quality service.
So please get back to me immediately so that we can proceed immediately.
My esteemed regards,
L4mb3rt C0le
Vice president.
T3xcal1bur Am0re
Houston, USA

It's a real company, but it doesn't use that address.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK folks - we need to be careful here.

Empty your mouths.

Remove anything breakable within a 6ft radius.

Take a tranquiliser.

Lie down.

Read this e-mail one sentence at a time.

What follows could do you serious harm...

Dickboi wrote to me from Accra, under the heading "Stupid Stupid landscaping/ or what should I call it???"

He and his mates have been scoping the work for Project Hole, and he is not a happy bunny...

Quote:
Sir,

You are stupid to have sent me on some very stupid errand. Wait I am going to explain with reasons. Before that, you are going to be more stupid if you think this is a photo shop edition. I was there live! And I was able to get you this is photo as PROVEEEEEE!

1. The photo you sent me about this precise location was an old collection- maybe at least 2 months old. They weren't taken lately and you know it! Why did you mislead me? However by "lately" here I mean " the photos weren't taken a few days" before you sent them to me.

2. You told me the site is located in middle of no-where. That's misleading and infact a lie. Some villagers live on the left side of the photo as seen on Pic 1. Two, you had seen that the road sign post on the left has been hit (it was bend) maybe knocked by a car or probably a heavy-duty truck.

3. The area is on a top mountain, not just a hill. The soil is very hard. There is no way we can do this digging without awakening the villagers on such strange noises! The diggers will most likely make a hell lot of sound or noises. Do you realise the sound of an iron on a piece of rock. You realize how loud that can be don't you? Not to mention night digging when the atmosphere is very cool, not even to mention the police.Infact while I was there with the diggers, a lot of attention was attracted. I had no option than to tell the community leader that we are NGOS trying to inspect the site for the government.

Clues on the photos
Pic 1: This photo was taken from the back; as though we are returning back to the Leg0n road- that from where we came from. Not as though that is position the photo you sent me was taken. The person who sent you the initial photo didn't get close; the photo was taken from afar- a shot from the distance. The photo was taken from the site where he might have to dig. It's about 10 yards away from the sign post.
Pic 2: This is taken from the exact area where the digging was to take place. The photo position may not be very perfect but you must know I visited the true location and to have been able to survey this place- to the very best of my knowledge.
Pic 3: That is the true location for your supposed digging site to hide away your money.
Pic 4: This is taken from the middle of the road to reveal both road signs.
Pic 5: Again, this is from the digging area you marked "X"
Pic 6: This is to reveal the other side of the road sign on the right hand side.
Pic 7: This is a bit closer to the road signs.
Pic 8: Another closer shot to reveal the road sign (Agyem3nti). Fuck you Sir Ch4rles! You have made me very angry because you didn't any feasibility study on the area before you sent me there. If you did, that is NEVER RECENTLY- maybe a year ago
Pic 9: Car parked at the site to do the digging. Then, you had see to diggers people I hired and some village touts who came out from no where. They had to call the community leader on me but I was able to convince him it was NGO assignment. At the end, I bought him over with 10 thousand Ghana cedi to buy his favor.
Pic 10: The area to dig from the left.....very close to where the car was parked. I am at the back of the car. I didn't show my face though.
Pic 11: This is on our way back down the mountain... If in doubt you can ask the guy who sent you the photos if the area has a great mountain that is motorable or not.
Pic 12: Still way out. A very sharp bend.
Pic 13: This is another community before Agym3nti. We got to Kit4se before Agym3nti. I decided to attach this photo too so you know I got here for real. This place is even better than Agym3nti, although it is not all that safe- even the night digging will be very thundering. The soil are very hard-rocky!!!
Pic 14: Another perhaps from the middle of the road.
Pic 15: This is another Agym3nti road sign post we saw. At first I thought it was did but the landscape etc didn't match until we travelled a few yards ahead before we saw the true location of it as you sent me.
Pic 16: Again, the place where one of the diggers was standing is where the digging was to be commenced.
Pic 17: That another photo of the first Agym3nti signpost we saw.
Pic 18: The photo of the Agym3nti sign post (the very second of it that matches your description as on the photo you sent). There is no other sign post as that! We got to almost the end of the road nothing.
Lastly, Captain is on his way to Accra; He should arrive by 8:20 PM tomorrow night. Ask him to release the money. I am going to do the digging if you insist that is where you want me to hide your money. I will find a way to do it still. But the risk is yours not mean no matter how much I may try to be protective of them!

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

omg that kills me! glad I followed your warnings.

All he's proved is that even he could find the exact spot. Sheesh, the whinging! Doesn't he realize if he got some road construction hazard signs and hard-hats, the digging wouldn't raise any eyeballs?

ETA: Looking at Picture 16, I'm thinking if they drink a lot and all whizz on the ground repeatedly, it will be easier to dig.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

top class baiting Laughing

are some of those potholes a result of your survey teams ground tests Question

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in total shock when I saw those pics yesterday. No laugh came out for over an hour! Laughing I hope he doesn't think that armored car modality will save him from digging that hole, and completing his task. Evil or Very Mad I'd really like it to be Dickboi's head looking out of the hole he and the others will dig. I think it should be him standing in the hole and getting his pictures taken, for security reasons, of course. Very Happy

I didn't want our lad to forget about Emil and his promise to him, so Emil sent this. Maybe it will distract him a little from his dumb armored car crap.
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to R1chard H3ad
date Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM
subject Someone bugging me ok

Dear R1chard He@d,
I hope you are sending t-shirts soon ok. April 25th is just 3 days from now on Saturday. That is when you promise to send them to me for sure or I don't have to believe you anymore or have you build my roller coaster you said remember Richard? There is boy in school who hear me tell my friend Robert that I am getting t-shirts on Saturday so you better send them ok. He called me stupid for believing someone in Africa he say they are all liers and cheats and I get mad at him because I have good African friends in Germany and here too so I told him to shut his trap or I close it for him ok. Every day he say something or laugh and I am going to beat him to a bloody pulp if he not stop bugging me ok. You better send t-shirts to me on time Richard. I not punch his lights out yet but pretty soon I might do it. You send me shipping receipt and tracking number soon and send them. My father is mad too I think you know that already ok.
Pees and luv.
Emil Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whining lad wrote:
Quote:
Do you realise the sound of an iron on a piece of rock. You realize how loud that can be don't you?

Thats just funny to me. Laughing

Awesome Awesome work!!

I love you guys, you just make me happy to see the newest updates on these baits.

Pictures are great, safaries are great, the oga is great Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the guy in the wife beater shirt have a purpose other than hiding the license plate? Why are they so worried about you finding out the particulars of the car... Don't they trust you? Where is the car from? Hmmm.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good questions there, Prospector - you've struck gold! Wink

Anyone got an answer? I'm stuck for one.

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prospector

Dickboi is terrified that if Sir Ch4rles can ever identify who he is or who any of his associates are, he could quickly and arbitrarily end up as an ex-scammer. Sir Ch4rles has already had several people killed.

I was actually quite impressed by his unexpected attention to detail, getting the lad to hide the licence plate.

But in fact boi has nothing to fear, because Sir Ch4rles is impressed with his efforts. Last night he urged dickboi on:

Quote:
BIG GINGER CLOVE!!!!!!

FANTASTIC WORK!!!!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU AND YOU ARE NOT SCARED OF HARD WORK!!!! Rolling Eyes

YES - DIG THE HOLES THERE, STARTING AT 3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. THAT WILL GIVE YOU TIME FOR A FEW HOURS REST NOW.

SEND ME THE PHOTOS OF THE HOLE AND I WILL GET THE CAPTAIN TO RETRIEVE THE MONEY FROM THE EMBASSY AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES IN ACCRA - HE WILL TELL YOU WHICH EMBASSY.

FINALLY - HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ENSURE THE LOYALTY OF THE VILLAGERS?

YOUR FRIEND

C

To which he replied:

Quote:
SIR,
THE DIGGING WAS VERY VERY EXHAUSTING. I WAS ABLE TO GET THREE COMMUNITY LEADERS DO THE INSPECTION.I PAID THEM GOOD AT THAT HOUR OF THE NIGHT!!! THERE IS NO WAY I COULD HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. THE LAND WHERE THE HOLE WAS DUG IS OWNED BY ONE OF THEIR RULERS. SO YOU SEE ONE NEEDS AT LEAST THEIR PERMISSION BEFORE TAKING ANY DIGGING STEPS! I WILL HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY PUT IN THAT HOLE AT NIGHT WITHOUT ANY OF THEM KNOWING IT!!!
THE PHOTOS WON'T BE READY UNTIL THIS EVENING OR SO. MY DIGITAL CAMERA GOT DAMAGED; INFACT IT FELL INTO THE HOLE AND DIDN'T COME ON AGAIN. I HAD TO USE A MANUAL CAMERA; SO THE FILMS WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER TODAY OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING.

BYE FOR NOW

Well that was this morning. By now, the Captain should be a no-show - but of course Sir C is unaware of that! Twisted Evil

Quote:
THE CAPTAIN SHOULD BE WITH YOU NOW. GIVE HIM MY REGARDS, AND LOOK AFTER HIM WELL.

I WILL TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE EMBASSY AS SOON AS YOU SEND ME THE PHOTOS OF THE HOLE.

BE PREPARED TO DRIVE THE CAPTAIN TO THE EMBASSY AS SOON AS YOU HEAR FOM ME. WATCH YOUR E-MAIL CONSTANTLY.

C

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-edit- The above post appeared while this one was in gestation and due to the lack of any approiate warning resulted in coffee spittage and grin sore cheeks

Ninastian wrote:
OK folks - we need to be careful here.
Thanks for the advice, I haven't laughed so hardl for a long time! A superb addition to the Classic Replies From Peeved Lads file. I get the distinct impression he felt like a right dickwad standing in the middle of the road with a camera while the locals passed by, pointing and talking about him behind his back "Fuck You Sir Ch4rles!" indeed...

Laughing clapping

But best of all
Quote:
I am going to do the digging if you insist
Aw, you wouldn't want to inconvinience, embarrass him further, or put him at risk of being run off by puzzled and angry villagers would you? Nah, of course not... Cool

Quote:
I PAID THEM GOOD AT THAT HOUR OF THE NIGHT!!!
I hope he got a receipt. We would like to see that... Wink

Dramaqueen wrote:
Whining lad wrote:
Quote:
Do you realise the sound of an iron on a piece of rock...

Thats just funny to me. Laughing

Whining lad just defined the sound of a bait in progress. No prizes for guessing which object is the lad...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
INFACT IT FELL INTO THE HOLE AND DIDN'T COME ON AGAIN.
Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this waiting...

Quote:
I and my men are going to be at the airport on 23rd April -being Thursay, at 20.00(8pm) before your arrival. And we will do our best to recognise you by your description.

I will make sure the security personels take orders from you. There is nothing to worry about.

M4l and J4y are due there in ten hours or so. I hope no-one on the plane is wearing a brown coat...

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boi is still keen as a green bean:

Quote:
Sir,

I won't kidnap Captain as we both agreed. Please be calm. I won't be as stupid as to take such step NOW! I am going to send you the details of the hole before 1PM UK time. Very Happy I told you I had some problem with my digital camera not functioning after it fell, and I have had to use a manual camera. Agym3nti is too local for photo printing job etc, so I had to return to Accra to get it done. It should be available before long today. Keep your eyes glued to your e-mail at about 1pm or so.

Again, you must authorize Captain to retrieve the money first thing in the morning (Friday) before our meeting for tomorrow's morning. Otherwise, if it is possible that we move straight to the embassy from the airport upon his arrival at about 9PM today, you can still do that.

Here are two things I need you to do for me.

1. Send Captain an e-mail authorizing him to go for the money at the embassy and handling it to me, after which I can get yours put in that hole.

2. You must agree to get Mb0g0 to pay me my $250,000 after I send you the photos of the dug hole and putting your money there!

Tip:

I convinced the community leaders that we were working for government- they are going to put a satelite mask on the hole for efficent communication bla bla bla.. I am going to find a perfect way to put the money there at night without anyone knowing it.

You must give me someone's phone number to call as soon as the money sits in that hole covered. For easy extraction, I will leave some very "specified information" about the "area" to dig to retrieve the dosh!

Talk to you later.

When is he going to stop whingeing about Mb0g0??!??!?!????? Twisted Evil Funny - it's beginning to get on my RL nerves... Confused

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ninastian - He'll never shut up about Mb0g0... ever.

For some reason he sent out messages to all of his magas this morning...

To JWW, Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
I am really sorry for my delayed response.This isn't intentional though. I took a short bed rest almost a week ago at the hospital after I realised I was undergoing some throbbing chest pain. The pains deepens at intervals- especially as the evening gets started (on each day per say) to be precise. Medical result at the moment couldn't yet reveal any symptom, prognosis or whatever it is, yet I continue to feel this pains on my chest. Could it be emotional pains as a result of Amaka(my beloved wife) and her mom's death? I just can't figure out what that may be or the "why" aspect of it.

Anyway, I am getting better now and out of the hospital too today. I have been taking some pain relieve pills and I tell you they help! Now I can go and resume some of my pressing official duties which includes our Atlantis Project meeting/finalization program! Sometimes in the past I couldn't bend to pick anything but now I can. Ever since I was in the hospital I haven't been able to check e-mails since over a few days now, except at this time.

Back to basis: when you called Nicon hotel in Abuja, who did you speak with? What was his/her name?? How could someone told you there wasn't any record of me there? Someone must be out of his/mind there!!! I can bet you!!! On a personal note, I unfortunately have lost the reciept (only proof I could have shown you) I got for the room booking I made for you!! I hate it when you say I am "playing games with me and my project" Why would I ever do a thing like that? Never. As a matter of fact, the reverse is the case! You remember? You know how much you disappointed me at Accra (Golden Tulip), Abidjan (Pullman), Pissam medical hospital and French Military base in Cote D Ivoire. Isn't that so? Yet I didn't count all of that on you! Now you are blaming me just because we couldn't have met when you visited Abuja recently. Probably now you will understand how hurtful it can be when you disappoint anyone in a crucial business appointment. Though you must know it wasn't really my fault that it happened. Just fate. Some sniffer took control of my e-mail while I was in Abuja a day prior to your arrival so we could not have communicated effectively. Now I have a high security-lock on my e-mail that is hack-free.

It will interest you to know I never disappoint my clients in business appointments unless the circumstances are beyond my control. And that is rare.

In order to press forward with our meeting plans, I strongly recommend we leave the past behind us.

Let me know if we are meeting in Tamale around May 5th? Does it fit in your schedule or you would like us to re-schedule? As soon as I hear from you, I can go do the necessary hotel books etc and forward you details. Let me know.

Anxiously waiting,

Remain blessed as well as your wives.

To Gunter, R1chard Head wrote:
I do apologize for my delayed response good sir. It has to do with medical issues. I suppose you will understand in my earlier e-mail to Em1l that I cc-ed you and S1r Charles on.

Regarding Em1l's t-shirt job, it is my promise to complete the t-shirt printing for his satisfaction. There won't be any mistake this time! I give you my words! The last printing job wasn't inspected as it should that was why they appear like a piece of sh*t! I sincerely apologise!!

Before the end of April, as soon as I can return to the Printing company in Abidjan, I am going to send you the details where we can meet to oversee the screen printing process. Otherwise, I can alternatively mail you a copy of the t-shirt for your approval before sending them to Em1l. Please let me know if this option can be considered? I have my concern for this request though. I really don't want you to invest your time in this Em1l's t-shirts job by visiting Abidjan to ensure a perfect screen printing process whence your time visiting there could be better use in your business. Just leave me to manage this affair- I won't fail you this time! Please ponder a little on this.

I await your response soon!

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

Remain blessed.

R1chard Head

PS S1r Charles knows that I have been quite dedicated, focused and relentless on my legal/financial/investment brokerage services to our clients' satisfaction until my wife demise caused a great toll in my healthy life and in some ways affected my active duty service . Well, I am going to save further discussion pertaining to my predication for history. I cc S1r Charles on this.

With any luck we can get him to head up to Tamale, then back down to Abidjan in the next few weeks. I'm sure he has fond memories of Abidjan! Twisted Evil

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh damn - bad news just sent:

Quote:
has been detained at Heathrow and I haven't been told why.

I'm not leaving until I find out what the Sam Frick they're up to and I get some straight answers from the gorram security people.

Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This boi is so full of excuses! But he does work hard eventually. Very Happy
Here is what he told Emil. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Emil,

I don't want to disappoint you again. My heart knows that I am telling you the truth. I am writing you from the hospital in Lome- that's capital of Togo. My doctor was transferred there so I had to go there for usual medical check-up. I have been here for at least 4 days now! I could not allow some other doctors check me up.

I will have to return to Abidjan where the printing job is done for final inspection before sending to you. Please I ask that you allow until the end of April for everything to be done? Please. I know you have been waiting and waiting. And as a matter of fact, you are getting very impatient NOW over this. I sense this from your e-mail not to mention that some boy is making mockery of you and bugging you repulsively over your t-shirts.

I will only advise that you go away from him. Each time he says any nonsense to you, just go away from him. If not, he might continue to get you angry. This is better than being detained as you were the last time on a similar circumstance. I remembered the fact that you gave one of those stupid boys a "black eye." Please don't do that anymore. I beg of you. Honestly I never felt any good about your detention at school. I know that happened because of my failure to get the t-shirts sent to you. And believe me I don't want that happening again, so we must be careful and in positive control of our minds not doing things we shouldn't!

And finally, I ask that you give me until end of April- the very last deadline for this job ok? I won't fail you! Even if it means that I have to walk out of my hospital bed to get the printing company in Abidjan to get a drip!!! I don't want them sending this t-shirts to you without my thorough inspection. Please try to understand this.
I know your dad is quite concerned over this and obviously he does want you to be happy! So do I. But circumstances has made it somehow challenging! Not to worry, all will be well.

It is my utmost desire to build you one of the best roller coasters in the world! Watch out! Better days are ahead!

Hope my e-mail finds you well.

Remain blessed,
Richard Head
PS I am forwarding this e-mail to Sir Charles and your dad; I am sure they will understand better my ill-health condition at this time! All will be well soon!!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal received a somewhat plaintive reply from Dickie:

Quote:
I am indeed sorry about detention. What else could I say. But I hope he gets out soon. I have some confidence that he probably can get out through Sir Ch4rles contact at the UK Heathrow airport.

Come to think of it, what possibly could have been the reason he was held? Probably he was carrying a gun with expired license or without clearance to travel abroad or in an unofficial task? Could this be the reason you can get from the security people?

Honestly to say I was disappointed is an understatement. I and the security personnels stayed at the airport for more than 4 hours waiting for you- as we got there at exactly 1900. At first, we were notified that the flight was delayed. It didn't arrive at 2020 as scheduled, but it came at about 2310PM.

After having waited for you for several hours, we decided to do some search- the security personnels had to go check on you on BA081 flight, then we realized you weren't among passengers that boarded on the flight.

On the other hand, Francis 0baseke, Douglas 3mene and Barr D4vid C0nti, I had told we were meeting this Friday morning, are not really happy that we are having to re-schedule this meeting. What else can I do to keep them waiting on you? I can only do the best as I can to keep them here between now and weekend.

Please ask Jay to give me a call at -mobile phone- so to know when he has been freed. Two, you have to send me details of your "new" flight arrival information as usual. It will be wonderful if you could manage to fly TODAY in Accra- so our meeting with the NECS officials can be re-scheduled for Saturday morning other than this day. I don't want to keep postponing and postponing this investment appointment. It will look like we are time-wasters! Try and understand this. I can only do my very best to secure this investment in your favour.

Actually Barr D4vid C0nti has been here since a few days just to meet you. I can tell he is not very happy when we spoke this morning. I tried to explain this "odd" to each of them. He told me he might be leaving this weekend if you don't show up. Francis is threatening to leave today but I have had to convince him to stay that you didn't intentional wish to delay our investment meeting plans.

I look forward to your earliest update- especially about Jay's freedom and new flight information. Please advise.

There's a slap coming later for accusing Jay of being so stupid as to carry a gun on a plane.

Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in from dickboi last night: Very Happy

Quote:
Sir,

Some of the pictures were damaged that was why I couldn't have sent them to you at about 1PM. Now you are being very impatient! I did all the very best I could. I could not have you wait any longer that is the reason I sent you this clearer ones. Remember I sent you this photos from a manual camera not like the first photos using a digital camera.

Here are the pictures that I retook on the hole.

Clues on the hole pics:

Pic 1: Here is the side view of the hole with the soil dugged out facing the road from behind. The girl on the photo is a village girl whose father is the traditional ruler that owned the land. I made her convince her dad that it is a government project.

Pic 2: This is the straight view of the hole overlooking the "Agym3nti" road sign post. Now the hole is 190fts from the road sign post. I am going to provide you specific information on where your men will dig as soon as I have hidden the treasure in it.

Pic 3: This reveal the same info as pic 2.

Pic 4: This is a man standingf right inside the hole. He is over 5ft tall- at least you can look through the hole beneath- this way you will know he wasn't bending in any way.

Pic 5: This is a closer view of pic 4.

Pic 6: That is the dug hole from a side view and a little distance away. You can at least see the soils dug out.

Please forward me the embassy details- we are rushing to the airport in a few moment.

And here are the photos:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

To be honest, that is quite a splendid hole - but it is in the wrong place, and the photos are crap. Sir C therefore replies:

Quote:
YOU IDIOT!

WHY DID YOU NOT DIG THE HOLE EXACTLY WHERE I TOLD YOU TO???!?!?!?

I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PRECISE.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH HOLE THAT MAN IS STANDING IN, NOR WHERE IT IS!!! THESE PHOTOS ARE USELESS!!! I AM NOT SURE YOU EVEN DUG THE HOLE CLOVE!!!

GO BACK AND DIG THE HOLE EXACTLY WHERE I TOLD YOU TO, AND PHOTOGRAPH IT EXACTLY HOW I TOLD YOU TO!!!!

WHY CAN YOU NOT OBEY EVEN THE SIMPLEST INSTRUCTION??!?!??!????

KEEP THE CAPTAIN ENTERTAINED IN THE MEANTIME - TAKE HIM ON A TOUR OF THE TOWN, FILL HIM WITH GOURMET FOOD AND FINE WINE - AND MAYBE HE WILL NOT GET TOO UPSET AT THE DELAY. BUT TELL HIM IT IS YOUR FAULT AND NOT MINE CLOVE!!!!

Meanwhile Sir C learns about the detention of Cap'n Mal's security escort at Heathrow, and smells a rat: Twisted Evil

Quote:
ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CLOVE???????

I KNOW THAT YOU WANTED TO HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR "SECURITY" - BUT THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!!!! IF A CLEINT WANTS TO BRING ALONG HIS OWN PEOPLE YOU SHOULD LEARN TO COPE WITH THAT!!! THIS IS YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU BEING TOO SCARED OR TOO LAZY TO MEET PEOPLE FACE TO FACE, ISN'T IT????

DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THE MUGU IS NOW LIKELY TO SIMPLY WAIT UNTIL HIS GUARD IS RELEASED BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE MODALITIES????? WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER FOR MY DOLLAZ YET AGAIN!!!!!! BRAVO CLOVE!!!!!!!

I'M UP IN THE MIDDLE OF F*CKING SCOTLAND RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL MAKE SOME PHONE CALLS AND TRY TO SORT THIS OUT.

MEANWHILE, THIS GIVES YOU TIME TO DIG MY HOLE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!! AND SEND ME SOME PROPER PHOTOGRAPHS THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Dickboi responds in more measured tones than I would have expected. He still thinks he's on course for riches:

Quote:
Sir,

I am not responsible for Captain's mishap. How can I be responsible over the fact that Jay C0bb is held in Heathrow?

I never had problem with Captain bringing along his own people. Of course he told me about bringing Jay C0bbs- and I didn't debate or argue that. I am never scared or afraid meeting clients face to face in Africa. Meeting clients out of Africa depends on the circumstances etc. I want to correct that impression you give about me getting scared with meeting clients.

The hole were dug perfectly ok- according by your specification. I will only have to send you proper photos- that you should say. If I get another digging done, it will look very suspicious. The deal is I can pretend to dig another hole after I bury your money so it doesn't get anyone suspecting anything.

However, I am going to hide away your money in it securely. But then I need you to try to sort out this security issues with Jay C0bbs, Captain's security guard.

Happy days! Very Happy

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just sent:

Quote:
I still don't know why J4y's being held. I had to stay overnight at the airport - they gave me accommodation, in a secure area, after keeping me up past midnight with a whole lot of dumbass questions about my dealings with J4y. I'm pretty certain they were asking J4y the same questions and cross-checking them.

Then they wanted to know about my business dealings. I demanded a lawyer and a chance to have someone contact the embassy. Denied; seems I don't have basic rights if they say so!

They've given me a chance to freshen up and contact friends. I hope D0c Hay1ey or maybe D1ck Marc1nko can let the embassy know.

Let me tell you - if I hear the phrase "Mr Reynolds, there's something we need to clarify" one more time, someone dies!

For you information - J4y was not carrying a gun! Holy snapping duckshit - no-one is going to try that even after 9/11! When a WWII Navy air ace can't even take his Medal of Honor aboard an airliner, there is no way Jay's going to pack heat!

When I know more, you'll know. Trust me on this. And if Sir Ch4rles is trying to pull strings, he sure as hell hasn't done squat so far.

Sand Timer x 7
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are trophies that some of us only can dream about Laughing
Absolutely stunning.
I forgot the warning mentioned earlier
Quote:
Empty your mouths.
Embarassed

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet holes! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Dickie, who seems to be on to something ( Rolling Eyes ) (emphasis added):

Quote:
I am really sad about this mishap in the course of your visit to Accra. Anyway, I am glad you were kept in a secure accommodation around the airport vicinity while J4y was probably held in a private custody. This problem with J4y has been a great obstacle in our business! I wouldn't say they were intentional- of course not! Naturally, one thing they say leads to another.
Do you know what I have been thinking lately?
I am afraid it is about J4y. What is his personal/credential/career/ background record like? Don't you think that may have constituted to one of the reasons for his detention??
Come to think of it, does it mean Jay doesn't have a clean background record if this doesn't have to do with him carrying a gun or something as contiband? Otherwise I really don't see any reason anyone should be asking you some dumbass questions about Jay as well presenting the same questions to J4y about you? I suppose it will go this way- vice verse. I smell a rat somewhere but can't tell exactly the "where" or "how" aspect of it.
Anyway, sooner or later we will all know the "why" he was held aspect.
I do wish that Jay is released today so you can proceed on your travel plans down here immediately. I don't know for how long I will continue to convince the N3CS people to keep waiting! It is obvious they won't be waiting forever! I wish all of this problem can be tackled within a few hours today unfailingly.
However, I also hope that the US embassy can help you sort things out as well fast through your friends- Dr. Har1ey for instance! Sir Char1es is presently out of London but he is doing his best to straighten out rough edges upon Jay's detention and grant him freedom. He obviously has been in constant communication with his contacts at the UK Heathrow airport. I think so far, we are making headways on this.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
All will be well.

He seems to have great faith in Sir C's influence!

Meanwhile, Dr 0guns (the Sudan guy) chips in (emphasis added):

Quote:
I was told that your bodyguard was held at an airport in London. In reason of this, you are yet to arrive in Accra as planned. I understand how difficult this can be for you at this time. I can only hope that everything is settled earliest. I am really sorry about that. Please take things easy Captain. I have been very busy here in an important boarding meeting in Sudan, so could not have arrived in Accra for your necessary investment formalities as one of our new "foreign" investors, but I sent my PA, Fr4ncis 0baseke, to represent my interest. I trust that our company's staffs will be able to satisfy your investment desire. Basically, can you confirm that you will be in Accra before Sunday? I need Fr4ncis to get back latest by Monday. There are a lot of job undone on my desk- that is why he is my PA.

What an optimist...

Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should let him off digging the second hole, puir wee Laddie.

But only, of course, if he takes photos of himself standing in the original hole, holding up a big sign reading "Give my regards to the Earth's core" or "Here lies Dickboi" or something equally suitable..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I could live with that! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic