SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Belinda Baffoe stumbled to his own feets

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladette introduce her self at first by this name.

Quote:

Thank you for your reply and hope you had a nice day.Well am really happy we are getting to know each other because i think that is the best way to get to know me more so i will not say you are asking me too much questions.Well my full name is Belinda Baffoe .The baffoe is a family name and i like that because i don't have a dad that i will use his name.Well i have been single for about almost 2years now because am looking for the right person,someone who will love me and never disappoint me.Life is too short to waste it so i dont want any games.Please if there is anything you want to know,do not hesitate to ask me,am ready to answer you everything you want to know.Will be waiting for your reply.
Belinda.

I sended to her a pick from a castle,and the answer was this.

Quote:

Thank you for your email and it was nice to hear from you.Wow,peter is that a castle or a house?i can't believe it..i have never seen a house like this before and imagine me being in it..hahah.I will really really love to be in it with you together if only that will be ok with you.I have already told you that life is too short to waste and thank God we have met and interested in each other so why not met?Yes am ready to come meet you there so what do you think as the ball is in your court now.If you give me the go ahead ,i can look fir a travel agency and know what will be needed or i will have you contact them your self.I will be patiently waiting for your reply.kisses and hugs to you.
Belinda,

And the trap Shocked

Quote:
Hi Dear Belinda.
I´m going to make a short visit to Denmark,I´m back on tuesday I think.
Before that I will send an email to travel agency,so things are going on.
They need your personal details,birth,address and so on,I have to send
them at the same time,so can you give those details to me.
By the way,the best kitchen is in my other apartment in Monaco,but you will
see that later,okay.

NAKED TRUE Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello my dear,
I hope you are fine.I miss you so much and i was anxiously waiting to hear from you.Well i hope you have a nice trip and please do not forget about me because i will also be thinking of you here.Well full name is : Misbau Labaran. Address: p.o.box kt316,kotobabi-Accra.Ghana West Africa.zip code:23321. birth date is: 28th march 1977.If there is anything needed let me know ok my dear.Kisses and hugs to you baby and have a nice trip.
Belinda.

Is this ladette really this naive,Belinda Baffoe is far away from
Misbau Laradan.
She even gave thank to God,she met me...
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by MayDay on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad I asked why she use another name,explaining of cource....

Quote:
Hello dear,
Hope you are fine my dear.I was anxiously waiting to hear from you.I miss you so much and hope you had a wonderful trip.Well my local name is the Misbau.The Belinda is my english name and my id card is Misbau Labaran that is why i gave you that.I said Belinda so that it will be simple for you because that is what you will chose to call me i know.I hope you understand me.And the p.o.bo i gave you is address but i can give you a street address too.It is 24 carrera st. Achimota-Accra.Ghana West Africa.zip code 23321.If anything again let me know..Will always think of you.Kisses and hugs to you.
belinda.

I don´t believe these people have their "English names",if do,I have as well my several names to foreighn people.
Example for Chinese corresponding:

Hu Yu Hai Ding.......Are you harbouring a fugitive
Dum Fuk...............Stupid lad
Fa Kin Su Pah.........Great Shocked
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IP 41.190.88.45

Quote:
person: E A Otchere
nic-hdl: EAO1-AFRINIC
address: 8th Floor Silver Star Tower
address: Airport Enclave
address: Accra
address: Ghana
e-mail: [email protected]
e-mail: [email protected]
phone: +233277322643
fax-no: +233217014710
changed: [email protected] 20080515
changed: [email protected] 20080926
source: AFRINIC

Quote:

Re: ‏
Lähettäjä: Danny Dan ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 20. huhtikuuta 2009 9:14:57
Vast.ott.:
Dear sir,
Greetings from Nayak Travel And Tours Limited and how are you doing?Thank you for contacting our travel and tour .
If you had listen to BBC lately you would have heard that Ghana Airways is not at the moment in service due to some circumstances beyond their control.Beside Ghana Airways,we have KLM, LUFTHANSA, AIR ALITALIA, BRITISH AIRWAYS, SWISS AIR LINES,AMERICAN AIRWAYS etc.It would depend on the particular flight she want`s to use,which is under our commodity.

There are various types of Visas that we can secure for our successful clients(paid applicants) that is the TOURIST VISA,K1 VISA & H1B VISA. The difference between the three is, with the H1B VISA, is the primary method for bringing in level foreign employees to Finland. The H1B visa enables Finland employers to hire foreign professionals for a specified period of time which can enable your partner to work during the stay with you.The H-1B non-immigrant work visa may be issued to applicants seeking temporary work in a "specialty occupation" which requires the skills of a professional. "Specialty Occupations" includes e.g. accounting, computer analysts, programmers, database administrators, web designers, engineers, financial analysts, doctors, nurses, scientists, architects and lawyers. The petitions are submitted by employers based on their need for the non-Argentina.-resident employee. The applicant may possess a bachelor's degree or requisite experience to make up for the lack of a masters degree.
The K-1 Visa, also known as the Fiancee Visa, may be used by fins citizens who wish to bring their prospective husbands or wives to Finland with the intention of getting married. Minor children of fiancees can also accompany them to Finland as they can be issued K-2 visas. The K-1 visa is issued at Finland embassy or consulate. Another advantage to the H1B visa category is that the recipient in Finland does not need to demonstrate that there is a shortage of qualified fin workers and, consequently, a labor certification process can be avoided. Aside from documenting that the position offered is in a specialty occupation and that the employee has the appropriate credentials for the job, the recipient need only verify that the H1B visa worker is being paid the prevailing wage for the work being performed and that employment of a foreign worker is not harming conditions for immigrant workers and also to the non immigrant. That of the TOURIST VISA, (B-2) (Short Stay in finland)This visa allows you to enter Finland for six months or less to travel for pleasure or seek medical treatment.

Your partner is only engage in visit /tourist-related or medical treatment activities and a limited period of time in Finland whereby, we will show a sufficient financial resources of our firm to support your partner to secure the visa. After six months, one may apply for an extension of stay, generally for another six months and also, she will be granted the visa since the applicant is not an exempt as a citizen of a country under the Visa Waiver program.Which if it had been so, would be allowed to stay for only 90 days.
We also provide our clients with free ongoing legal advice after marriage to their foreign bride. If our firm obtains your Finland K-1 visa, as long as we are still in the fiancee visa business, after you marry you should not need to hire an immigration attorney because we will, AT NO CHARGE, answer your questions regarding her immigration. You do not want to have to deal with filing, Finland immigration laws or the ARCIS without competent legal advice. For example, for her adjustment of status, work authorization, advance parole, adjustment from conditional permanent resident to permanent resident, naturalization, etc., we will, at no charge, tell you how to get the forms and answer your questions regarding completing and filing the visa forms or any other immigration and naturalization questions you may have. We make it EASY for you..
Well the best one i would like to offer for her is the K1 visa .
The total cost of her travel from Ghana to Finland would be 3,691.55 euro all charges includes Vat(12.5%).The total breakdown are as follows :Passport,Visa processing fee,processing of document to the embassy,Ticket Reservation (since the security of our client is our concern),Travel Insurance,travel and tour charge,30 kilograms luggage weighing and any extra kilos would be taken care of by the client,Vaccination and Inoculation card.

The travel itinerary would depend on the time of booking the flight.We are assuring you of giving her an economy flight,because her safety is our concern.We are affiliated with organization that help to facilitate all documents in the shortest possible time.It takes approximately 8days to complete visa processing and all documentation.

As a matter of fact,we have some list of clients that we are working on their documents for the presentation to the Finland Embassy,and we would therefore be pleased if we can add her to the list,since we are going to apply for the VISA.That's when payment has been made.
However,due to security reasons,we allow all payment to be made at counter service,and in dealing with international correspondence,we allow all payment to be made or wired to us through western Union transfer or, www.westernunion.com ) Due to the problems we have faced in the passed with international correspondence,we do not accept credit cards since that has ruin the company down and most of our money has been lost.Our website is under construction.We therefore need information's from you, your full name,address,and telephone number. We will enter all this information's in the applicants form to the embassy since you would be the recipient to welcome her in the States.

Code of Ethics and Standards encourages our clients to provide the highest quality of information's that the travel will use and also to stipulates guidelines for relations between the agency and our clients. Membership in Nayak Travel& Tours is a sign of this commitment to the highest standards of professional competence and integrity and merits the confidence of the traveling public.

We looking forward to hearing from you,do not hesitate to contact us anytime within our Working hours which is Monday-Friday(24 hours -7 weeks),Saturday-Sunday(10:
30Am-8:30 Pm).

Note for security reasons, transfer all payment to our firm or transfer should be made through your friend but we should be noticed,we have enclose our information's below.We need your maximum co-operations to expedite her travel when you are content with our code of ethics.Thank You.

Best regards,

Mr. Francis Hemans.
Managing Director.

Nayak travel and tour,
22 Tetteh Quarshie Street,
Off lane roundabout,
Accra-Ghana.
Tel:00233-244130219.
Laughing Laughing

Unbelieveble ferry tails Laughing
Maybe vlads can use these kind of Visas,but we have dirrerent kind of laws.
But I think this writing took vlads time a lot Razz

Belinda and Nayak travel=same IP-address Laughing

Last edited by MayDay on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definately Fairy tales.

Note "The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration & Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations."

But - in fantasy land - Finland is in USA.

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

41.190.88.45 = Ghana

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr:Hemans.

Are you saying that you are not doing anything without payment.
Of cource I need some details of flight.
How do you know,that I haven´t make any payment yet?
I´m dealing with Miss.Belinda,not with you.
I can find out of those flights by my self,but I thought that it´s going to be easier
via your travel agency.
Is this travel agency with service?
In my country,all travel agencies service first without any payment,cos we are
very honest people.
Maybe I have to take another agency.

Have a good day

Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello Sir,
Well am not saying that am not doing anything without payment but i do not really know whether she is traveling or not because i do not have her details as passport number and the time frame she will be able to fly so how can i make that booking?I need to have this before making a booking and i already told you that when you make payment,you have to tell me that you have make the payment so that we will know that we have work to do,please you need to cooperate with me ok as am here to help and do everything you need for you.Thank you.
Hemans.
Twisted Evil
Quote:

I´m supposed to be as your client,I´m the one who is payin this all.
She is travelling when I say so,I´m not asking your opinion.
I asked you kindly to find out informations which needed,so your agency
could make this happen,so what are you talking about.
Is your agency in financial troubles,when you are askin immidiately money.
Untill the ink is drye from an email.
Please Mr.Hemans,don´t insult me this way

Laughing
Quote:
Hello Sir,
With due respect sir,am very sorry if you think i have insulted you because i do not think i did.It seems you were not clear of what i said.I do not know you ,someone recommended you to us and you decided to deal with us so why will i insult you,Am 52years and i have respect for my self and people a lot and it hurts me when someone think i have insult him or her.We have not run out of fund but what i was saying is that as you said you need flight details,am ready to give you that but she told me she do not have a passport and that is what is needed first.I did not say i need any money from you but i told you that send the money to her so that she will give it to us as i know you are the one paying for all expenses.Please sir,take heart and forgive me if i have insulted you.I sincerely apologize.
Thank you.
Hemans.

Shocked
Quote:
Hello Sir,
Good morning and hope you are fine.Miss Belinda just came here and i explained things to her and also told her to let you know that i have not insult you and therefore you should for give me if you think i did that.Anyway thank you once more for understanding me and i will be waiting for your mail.
Hemans.

Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
What did you just say??
These things are between you and me,Miss.Belinda has nothing to do with this.
I´m starting to think that you don´t have an idea what is a costume service!
I don´t understand why you talk of these things like a wimen to others.
If you know this word,BOND OF SECRECY,it means that you are not allowed to talk
to no one your clients things.
Who is your superior,cos you´ve done a very bad mista
[quote] Laughing Hello Dear Belinda.
First of this Danny Dan from Nayak Travel Agency,there is something wrong,I got an email
from head office of Nayak T&A,they don´t identify any person called Danny Dan!
So someone is fooling you and playing with us.
Below this I picked a news from web page,so that might be explain something.
-----------------------
Legon, Aug. 29, GNA - The Legon District Police Command, last Wednesday placed under custody, Edward Dartey, a suspected fraudster, who duped a Kumasi Polytechnic student of 5,000 Ghana cedis. Dartey promised to arrange for a visa, a travelling document and an air ticket to assist the student, Mr Amos Asare Boamah to travel to the United Kingdom.

The Legon Police told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that, the victim Mr Boamah said he met Dartey through one John, who works with NAYAK Travel & Tours at Adabraka and introduced him (Boamah) to Dartey on May 1, 2008.

Dartey then promised to assist Boamah to secure a visa and air-ticket within a shorter time period and therefore collected the 5,000 Ghana cedis. The police said after a short while, Dartey invited Boamah to come from Kumasi to Accra for the visa and other documents promised, but when he arrived Dartey had vacated his place of residence with no information about his relocation.
---------------------------------
This Danny Dan gave to you a wrong name,Nayak exist,but Danny Dan don´t.
So he is someone else,and a swindler.
I´m going to sended some details to Accra´s police,after I give to you a permit,change travel agency instantly,not Nayak!!!
Be carefull and don´t contact this person Danny Dan.

After this came an email from Belinda Baffoe,maybe she talked with Danny and at this moment ,next was the only thing they could do,there is at least two lads... Laughing

Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hello my dear,
Hope you are fine my dear.Well i went to the travel agency this morning and he was like he did not insult you.Well then i think there is something wrong with the travel agency.Anyway sine you do not trust them,then am going to look for a new one right now.Well my love you do not need to be afraid because when ever you send the money to m, i will not give it out to any travel agency i will just show them the money and i will tell them that i will give it out when ever my documents are ready.What do you think about this my decision.Well am going out for a new travel agency now and i will let you know ok.Miss you much.Kisses and hugs to you.
Belinda.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!

Last edited by MayDay on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes Maybe ladette thought that she lost me...but no,I´m going to send an email soon...

Quote:
Hello love,
I just cam back from another travel agency.Well this another very best travel agency that was recommended to me by my friends boyfriend.It is SILICON TRAVEL AND TOUR.i went there and i spoke with one Abraham and he told me everything including the price which is very expensive almost 5000euros but you can contact them your self this is their email address: [email protected] .I miss you baby and i will be waiting for your reply.
Belinda.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing This was the Travel Agency she was,and it´s real this time.

SILICON TRAVEL & TOURS

321 COPLAN HOOUSE, KOJO THOMPSON ROAD, ADABRAKA,
P. O. BOX 11489, ACCRA NORTH.
GHANA (WEST AFRICA)
TEL: (233 21) 228520/ (233 21) 235306
TEL: EVENINGS & WEEKENDS (233 21) 400000
FAX: (233 21) 228520
MOBILE: 233 27 554208
E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you God!
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well if that one works out bad to I guess you could always suggest a dodgy agent s of your own

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear,
Ok then no problem lets forget him baby.Anyway the office is at Adabraka Accra.Well If you email them,you can find out all about them ok.Miss you and can't wait to be in your arms.
Belinda
Shocked

I have my right to be evil and wicked,laugh behind this ladette.
Her purpose was to fool me,get my money,just use me.
S/he can taste his own medicine now.

Quote:
Laughing Laughing
RE: Which office?‏
Lähettäjä:
Lähetetty: 23. huhtikuuta 2009 9:36:03
Vast.ott.: [email protected]
Hello Baby.

There is anothern agency,I just got an email from there and it seems to fit to our purposes
better.I told that you are going to visit there,just give your name to officer when you go there.
Then give my name,so they know what you are talking about.
I allready told to those people,that you can manage details of needed documents with them.
They will help you with passport,you don´t need any money,this office can charge me.
They will email me and I pay them.
This all because now it´s time to everything go so smoothly as possible,I don´t want to
waste any more time with travel agencies of Accra.
And why you need to go there,no mistakes any more and you will be here in two weeks,okay baby...

The name and address:
Graceland Travel &Tours
Borwan House,Kwame Nkrumah Avenue/Accra

ps.can you go there today,if yes,send me some email after that.
Twisted Evil

Thank you God!

Last edited by MayDay on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladette was not in travel agency which I showed to her.Otherwise she knew this far,that there was no emails between me and agency.
No accusing against me.
So,ladette lied,only purpose is get money from me.

Quote:
Shocked Hello baby,
Hope you are fine dear.I am from the travel agency baby.Well honey there are a lot of people over there and its hard for the to take good care of you.They did not spend more time with me,they did not even ask me of my name so baby honestly i do not like there.I don't know if you do not trust me or something because when i tell you something you do not listen to me.I can handle this thing my self if i have cash in my hand.I know how Ghana is so i will make sure i have my visa and everything ready before i give out money.You know i really want to be with you so i will not someone fool me and take money from my hand.Anyway what is your decision.I will be waiting for your ,mail love.Kisses and hugs to you.
Belinda.

Quote:
I will listen to you and I will trust on you,you can handle this.
I´m going to town tomorrow and send money to you.
Is 6000 euros enough,or do you need some extra money.

Lie from lie,very righteous I think..
But this game is soon over,I stop totally everything.
Ladette maybe wonder,why Peter don´t answer any more,no sighns,nothing.
It´s not allowerd her to know what really happend.
SO,DOES ANYONE NEED A FREE VLAD??? Laughing Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello dear,
Good morning my dear,hope everything is okay with you.I miss you so much my dear and i have been thinking about you too.Well baby i have already told you that i do not have a bank account so you have to send it through western union money transfer or money gram.I heard they are world wide so definitely they are in Finland.Anyway my information again is:
Full name: Misbau Labaran.
Address : 24 carrera st.
Achimota-Accra.
Ghana West Africa.
Zip code:23321.
Well baby i think that is all that you need and if there is anything let me know ok and if you are able to send the money through them,just let me know how i can receive it.Kisses and hugs to you.
Belinda.

Shocked Twisted Evil
I change the story a little,my friend is going to send an email to Belinda,
Dead by air crash..or something like that...
Time to time is good to die like that.
I was just a rich man,and she was so close... Sad

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-> callonme119

Miss.Belinda Buffoe

I am lawyer from Finland.
Why I´m writing to you,that was his wish if something happens to him,he gave me very tight details
how to continue and operate.
He is in coma in Central Hospital of Hinkuyska,there is some possibitities him to recovery.
But he ordered me anyway contact you and let you know that he changed part of his will.
You are a beneficiary of his house,witch is an estate, and land property of 120 hectars.
As well you are a beneficiary of amounth 250 000 euros.
In case he is going to die,you will be the leagal holder of this property.

I´m very sorry that I have to let you know this kind of news,but this is my work.
By doctors,possibilities are 30% to him to recovery.
So the cold true is,that chances are not good.

Yours

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic