SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to shake the Reverend awake again, it´s still 3 months to go for a Sand Timer
Quote:
Dear Sir,

we wanted to invite you to our engagement party. So why don´t you just bring us my ATM card yourself, you can be invited to our party this way and get to know my parents, my friends, my schoolfriends and my incredible manga collection.

How about it?

Kisses, AgIaia XoXo

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 5:24 AM

subject Re: You are delaying your friends ATM card Emil

Do you know that you are the one that is holding your friends ATM card, do something positives so that the ATM card will dispatch to them or it will keep on HOLD
It's all my fault? Now, I'm threatened with keeping on "HOLD." A fate which will lead to a sandtimer, oh no! Laughing

Update! Emil responds. Laughing

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:51 AM
subject The trial of Bad Candyman Max Grundeis

Dear Reven U.,

I soory I not email you for long time ok. I not want to delay things with ATM card for friends not have time all week. The police tell me I need testify in trial of Bad Candyman Max Grundeis who steal my monry for ATM card payment ok. So after school they take me to police station and I talk to district procecutor and police abot what happen on train and with Gustave and neighborhood detective agency and how we catch bad man ok. Then he tell me that Candyman Max Grundeis put sleeping drugs in candy all the time to put his victims asleep so he can just take their money and they not wake up and see him do it and not fight with him or scream or yell so people hear and stop Max Grundeis from getting money he want from people's pockets ok. They tell me story of how Candyman Mr. Max Grundeis start his life of crime way back in past when he was child in town of Scheisse im Hut when Max's father, Mr. Friedrich Grundeis teach him to pick pockets at markets and steal bananas off fruit stands and traveling fruitmen on street also steal apples and make pies and appplesauce with them ok. Grundeis house always smells like apples they steal so many to eat and make good pies sometimes sell them ok. So little Badman Candyman Max Grundeis taught way to steal by bad father to do bad things and he not think they were bad ever because his father said it was ok to do and everyone steal apples from traveling fruitman he not care but fruitman really do care ok he not want his bananas and apples taken by anyone not pay him for them. Mr. Friedrich Grundeis go to jail lots of times but tell son he going on vacation for awhile not tell him it was jail ok comeback to Max after months or years and Mr. Max Grundeis spend most of childhood in foster home with fake parents and brothers and sisters he steal from them too and always in trouble in school he not pass highschool he always in trouble he go to detention in school and go to judge and get locked up places where he can't steal no more for months ok not good place ok. He not learn any lessons from crime life either he not very smart he just keep stealing from people and picking pockets. Bad Candyman Mr. Max Grundeis trial start Monday and I go to talk to procecuter man everyday not have time to send payment now. Are you coming to party for A. and E. this Saturday, Reven? It going to be good party with balloons and cake and icecream and coca-cola. Maariage is fun idea right Reven? We want you to come to Germany for party Reven and you not tell us if you come yet what is wrong Reven you not like us all? You not have to buy gift if you have no money it's not important we just want to meet you and please bring Shirley ok because I want to show her Houdini my hamster ok. Hey Reven the new cage I bought Houdini last week is really nice and he likes it a lot ok and he not scape from it either it's the best ok. thanks for not getting mad at me for biying it for him and waiting for your payment ok Reven. After the trial I can maybe wrap all this up and atm will finally come for my friends ok they might need it because they are getting married soon ok, thanks Reven. bye for now ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Update!
Quote:
from Presidency Office

to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:37 AM
subject Re: I would have love to come but......

I would have love to come down for there party but I don't money for buy my air ticket and these would have be an opportunity for me to come down with there ATM card myself but I don't cash for ticket.

Finally, when are you planning to send the money so that there ATM card will dispatch to her?

Frumpy, he didn't get mad! I think he's starting to like this German children's story. Very Happy And he said he's love to come to the engagement party, but no cash for ticket. Maybe you could send him one? BTW, when am I sending the money? hmmm. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here Smile :
Quote:
AgIaia, I will love to be around in your party but I don't have money for air ticket at least it be an opportunity for me to come down with your ATM card myself. If you people cal help me with air ticket fees, I will
buy my ticket immediately and start coming with my daughter Shirley
immediately.

Frankly speaking I will love to use this good opportunity to meet both your Parents and your friends.>

Yes, you can still count on me my dear

Lads like it when their character is taken seriously. Besides, he likes the word "immediately". - AgIaia does, too Very Happy :
Quote:
Dear Reverend,

You mean you can´t come because of money?!? But you have been to Australia only weeks ago, and away over Christmas.

We NEED you as our Reverend for the engagement party immediately, on which we will also set an immediate date for marriage (possibly - Erd0gan has not asked me yet....)

Do you think he will?

Would he be a good husband? Should I say yes - immediately ?

Advise me immediatelyyy !! Ooh this is soo important for me Smile Smile Smile Smile

Greetings to Shirley from us!

Love, and happiness, AgIaia

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some days of Reverend rest, back to service again.
Quote:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:03

Attn: Erd0gan,

I have not send the AgIala’s ATM card because your friend Emil have not send the money, I want you to meet him immediately and tell him to send the money so that the ATM card will dispatch to your Woman. I don’t why Emil refuse to send the money as I directed him.

Which offer are you talking about concerning your uncle? Remind me please. Which of your uncel's Erd0gan?

Frankly speaking Erd0gan, I want to dispatch AgIala’s ATM card before both of you marriage engagement that is coming up this weekend.. Go and meet Emil so that the needed money will send to me immediately if you people really want to have the ATM card on or before this weekend.

Should I reconfirm the name that he will use to send the money?

So he has never understood misterdeed´s involvement Sad

Sent him this :
Quote:
YOU HAVE NOT CONGRATULATED US

DEAR Sie Reverend

I think you don´t wish to be at our marriage

Where is AgIala´s card?

gülöe güle

EDIT SlapHappy and I are in despair about him :
[21:52:07] WDwops : reven is no trophy machine..he is just a way to get a timer the easy way.
[21:53:06] WDwops : he is a good creative outlet..you can make up anything and make it stick.
[21:53:30] FBB : yes. he is a waiting room party lad
[21:53:36] FBB : a punching ball
[21:53:52] FBB : for the newbies´ waiting room in the mentor thread
[21:54:50] WDwops : yes...we should make him "First Stop For N00bies" Thread, aka Wack-A-Mole.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three emails from Reven.
Quote:
Re: I would have love to come but......

Presidency Office to me
show details Feb 12 (9 days ago)

I would have love to come down for there party but I don't money for buy my air ticket and these would have be an opportunity for me to come down with there ATM card myself but I don't cash for ticket.

Finally, when are you planning to send the money so that there ATM card will dispatch to her?
======
Re: Are you ready Emil?

Presidency Office to me

Emil, are you ready to make the payment?
====
Re: E and A are worried to have the ATM card

Presidency Office to me

Emil, your friends are disturbing about there ATM card and you know that you are the one that is delaying to dispatch there ATM card, this card will would have been with them by now if not what you did with the money the gave you to send for the dispatching. Please you should do something very fast and send the money so that I will send there ATM card to them especially now the marriaged

I've been busy, but had time to update Reven today on Emil's progress. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

Gee willikers, Reven. My friends not tell me they were disturbing over their ATM card now. They know I have been busy in school and at courthouse trial of Bad Candyman Max Grundeis ok. But if you say so I believe you as I not talk to my friends much lately ok. Hey Reven you miss a really good engagement party last week and we wish you came ok because we had all kinds of fun even played pin tail on donkey for prizes. Did you ever play that Reven? It's fun putting on blindfold over eyes, and spinning around like feel drunk then try to walk straight I even fell on top of Norah when I did it and got bump on my head Reven. It's still there hurts too ok. I gave them blanket for present and they liked it Reven. They got funny sex toys too but I not know what they were and everone was laughing because I kept saying what's that? Someone buy them baby stroller too, Reven. I hope that not mean what I think it does. Could A. be having a baby Reven? Did she say anything to you about it? I was afraid to ask not my business none of it ok. They are not even married yet so I hope baby not coming soon Reven they are still in school Reven. You better ask them and tell them what to do if A. is having baby ok because she is too young I think and she needs your help to know what to do ok. Well Reven you not believe what go on in court trial this last week ok. I have to leave school to go to trial everyday from 7AM till 4PM everyday Reven now I am behind on schoolwork have to stay up till midnight and study hard no time for Western Union this last week ok. Many people come to courtroom and tell long stories of how Bad Candyman Max Grundeis put them to sleep with drugs in candy and then he steal their money ok. Then it is my turn and I tell the judge and jury how he hoodwink me and Norah and take the 2000 euros for my Reven friend in Nigeria for my friends' ATM card. You should have seen the jury with their mouths open when I tell them I look in my pocket and the money is gone. Then I tell them how Gustav and neighborhood detective agency help me catch Bad Candyman Max Grundeis. I think they believe me and the others and will put him in jail for a long time Reven. He deserves to suffer and die in prison for stealing all those people's money by impersonating a good man and fooling them all and me don't you think Reven? He break a 10 commandment of the Bible and have no repentance and not even say he was sorry either for doing it. He steal over 50 thousands of euros from people in last year he deserve to die for that as people were left with nothing no money for food and nowhere to live either ok. So trial finally end and judge say to jury they must decide fate of Bad Candyman Max Grundeis. The jury delberate now and I go to court still everyday to wait until they come out and tell us what they say about Max Grundeis guilty or not guilty ok. As soon as I find out his fate I let you know what happens ok. Ok Reven got to go study hard again ok for school ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This explains everything. Well done Very Happy

The Rev is in conciliatory mood today, this to AgIala:
Quote:
Am very sorry for not doing that on time

Please, I am very sorry for not congratulating both of you for the marriage, so how was it? I am too busy that is why I forgot, am very sure everything went well? Thank good God for that.

For AgIaia’s ATM card I have not receive the money for the dispatching of the card, look am the one that is delaying to dispatch the card, I promise that once I have the money the card will dispatch after 24 hrs so ask your friend Emil what happened with the money you gave him to send to me.,

Let him send the money so that the ATM card will dispatch to her immediately. I am tired of all these things

Yesyesyes, it´s all Emil´s fault. These streetcar pickpockets nowadays, hoodlums everywhere!

Quote:
Dear beloved Reverend U,

Thank you so much for your congratulations!
Now that my Erd0gan and I are engaged, i am glad to be a millionaire.

Emil, what is up with him? You ought to talk with Erd0gan about this business stuff...I´m already getting catalogues of Prada, Gucci, M00seknuckle and RalphLauren, to show peple I´m growng up at last LOL Wink XO

My best wishes to Shirle! I´m so sorry I have not heard from her, I would have LOVED to see her, too.

Love, AgIaia

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend wrote:
You people arrangement to send the money since you said that the money have been given to Emil to send to me but I have seen him and the money.

I said this before and I have to repeat it again that once I confirm the money in the 24hrs or there about the ATM card will dispatch to AgIaia’s address. You people hurry up and do something very positives.

Problems arise from a completely new angle though....
Quote:
Hi Shirley!
Nice to finally find time to write you again LOL
Erd0gan and I are officially engaged now! You ought to have seen my daddy, I think he shed a tear.
My mother wishes me all the best of luck in my future life and hopes I´ll become a doctor just like daddy.

Shirly, I must tell you a secret: When Erd0gan and I shared our first night, we used nothing. He had no condoms and my family is catholic and does never allow the pill whatsoever! I am sometimes afraid that our night might have ben a mistake. Sometimes I feel so ugly after waking up - this morning I had to puke.
Now I really HOPE and pray it´s just the flu coming.

Do you know what I mean? Do you understand me? I have no best friend who I could talk these things to....

Love, AgIaia

Soo convincing, I know Embarassed but it´s been bullsh1t like this that has kept this particular lad interested Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to shake up our neglected Reven again. He's getting annoyed again, and will report to the Senate! Laughing

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:32 PM
subject Re: Do something very fast now

For your information the Senate members will be seating tomorrow concerning about your ATM card and what ever they conclude in the meeting is final and I think I will have any say what ever they decide

ACT FAST? I have been very busy, but I am sorry, at least. Smile

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev U.
date Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM
subject The verdict of Mr. Max Grundeis Candyman

Dear Reven U.,

I'm sorry. I been so busy with trial I forget about ATM card for a minute ok. Let me tell you what happen to Mr. Max Gundeis ok. The jury come out of delibberation and sit down one by one in their chairs they look stern and serious not look at Bad Candyman. Then Judge Judy ask them if he do all those bad things yes or no is he guilty or not guilty. The big fatman on the end of the row of jury stand up and say We find Mr. Max Grundeis guilty of 12 counts of robbery 8 felony counts of using drugged candy as a dangerous weapon 4 counts of pickpocketing old ladies in fruit market and 1 count of stealing apples to make pies ok. Mr. Max Grundeis looked shocked because he never ever got caught for doing bad things since he was a kid ok. He always got away with doing bad things and not spend time in jail. But this time he will go to jail for a long time maybe never get out till he die ok good I hope he stays there forever ok. In a few days the judge will tell him how many years he go to jail for probably a very lot of time Reven. People who steal money from children and old ladies should go to jail, right, Reven? I won't get my money back from police until after Mr. Grundeis sentence by judge ok. I send it to you then ok. I have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on since I go to trial everyday ok it take lots of time ok. I think A. is going to have baby Reven. What do you think of that? It's a good thing she will get the ATM card soon because babies cost a lot of money these days don't they? That's what my mother told me.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Your turn next, Frumpy! Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do something very fast now
For your information the Senate members will be seating tomorrow concerning about your ATM card and what ever they conclude in the meeting is final and I think I will have any say what ever they decide

The lad daughter character is better:
Quote:
Is it your first time of making love without using condoms? well I don't think that there is problem about that since Erd0gan is your partner now. So how did you enjoy that fatherful night? too sweet? Make sure you don't take in for now because of your studies.

Please, I spoke with my Father 2 days ago and I ask him about the business you are doing with him, he told me with anger that you are not ready to conclude the transaction, why AgIaia?

I will advice you to call or email my Father find out why he sounded that way so that you will know exactly what to immediately.

Ok. As usual, AgIaia sticks to the point:
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

I don´t think I can ever get the money card. Emil who wants to help Erd0 is still doing some police stuff and will not be able to get it too soon but I think I need money more urgently than ever, I think I´m in my 2nd month already, please dear SHirley, can you borrow me some money? I was thinking to drive to Holland and have an abortion.
I haven´t told Erd0gan yet.....

Love and despaired, AgIaia

Will the lad reverend advise me towards abortion, to get the money, or not? Stay tuned...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 2:20 AM
subject Re: Then hurry up and send the money for ATM card

So she is about having baby? then you have to hurry up and send the money so that her ATM card will send to her on or before her devery date.

When exactly are you going to have the money from police

A.'s devery date is like 7 months from now, right? I have plenty of time then to send the money. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad asks the same like you but in contrast to you, he behaves like a professional lad and not like one of those internet jokers Very Happy

[Turn off your internal lad hugging mode now...]
Quote:

Don't abort the baby
Don't ever think of doing abortion is very dangerous and I will not allow you do that my dear. So you are 2 months pregnant already?

I don't have money to borrow you but if I can borrow from some body, they person will ask for percentage first, can you be able to pay the percentage?

I ask my Father concerning your card issue he told me that your card will send to you once you do what he ask you to do and in this case I will advice you to follow my Fathers instruction because he is a very straight humna being, I know he will do it once he promise.

I hate him Mad Now how much do we need? - Glad AgIaia has such a noble friend in her situation...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a couple of weeks of silence from us, as Frumpy and I have been very busy with other baits, Emil receives a short inquiry, and Emil responds. Smile
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM

subject Re: What is happening?

Is like you people dosent want to have the ATM card any longer?

=======
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:19 AM

subject Bad Candyman Mr. Max Grundeis Sentence

Dear Reven U.,

Don't be silly ok. Of couse we want ATM card. A. is having a baby and she needs the money ok you know that Reven. Actualy you send message to me at good time Reven because Judge Judy called us back to court for sentence of Bad Candyman Mr. Max Grundeis ok just this morning and I just got out of building and back to school room right now. It library period now so I can use a computer in here to email you now but not for too long ok because Maths class is going to start in 15 minutes ok so i'll try to be quick ok. Well Judge Judy made us sit down in the courtroom and wait and wait and wait for her to come out must have been over an hour so long my ass fell asleep Reve but they didn't let us stand up and my toes also tingled alot they were asleep to i think ok. The big fat court police broght in Max Grundeis and made him stand behind a big dark desk right in front of us ok. He was staring at us and me too trying to look mean and scare us but it not work on me ok. One woman in jury stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed a little Reven it was funny ok. Then Judge Judy came in with her big long robe and funny looking wig on all white ok and she was looking very mean this morning ok. She bangt a big hammer down and told us to order ourselves but I was glad just to stand up for 30 seconds then we have to sit down again ok. She pull out lots of papars and ask barrister for Mr. Max Grundeis if he ready for her to pass sentence on him now and barrister say ok then Judge Juday tell him "OK? Was that a yes? There is no OK in this room there is YES and there is NO. Do not say OK in this courtroom Mr. Frumpster again! Is that clear to you?!" He say, OK mean YES Judge Judy.

I hear the bell now I tell you rest of story later ok Reven U.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
He loves my stories. I know he does. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 5 weeks to go....but it´s so...exhausting in a way...why baiting a lad who provides no trophies, who buys every story as long as money is involved, who doesn´t notice that characters have constantly being swapped among us, who obviously has nothing to offer but time (to write emails)?
Quote:
Do something very fast now

Damn! Should we have missed the deadline?
Quote:
What is happening?
Is like you people dosent want to have the ATM card any longer?

Erd0gan writes:
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend,
how is life and work? I´m so happy about AgIaia and me, we are a good couple but we must still live in my parents home because you until today have not send her the ATM money card. What is happening?

güle güle

EDIT Reply:
Quote:
Ask your friend Emil to send the money
Until you send the money the money for the dispatching of the original cpoy.

OK. He´s not gone yet then Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only three more weeks for our 1 year timer icon. Gotta keep it going! Very Happy
Then he might get put out to the side of the road in a recycling bin.

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 4:14 AM
subject Re: When are you sending the money?

So now, when are you sending the money? A and E, is worried to have there ATM
========
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:17 PM
subject Re: When are you sending the money?

Dear Reven u.,

I was told by the court clerk that they will send check for my evidence money soon to me ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
==========
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM
subject Re: Use information to and the money Emil

Emil,

Ok, but how soon are they going to send to you the check? But remember to use this information for the payment.

Use the before information and send the 2000 Euros immediately and get back to me with the payment information:

NAME: MAXWELL STANLEY
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: YOUR NAME
ANSWEWR: EMIL
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 2000 EUROS

Remember to send to me the name of the sender and control number (MTCN). Go either Train Station, Super Market or Filling Station and make the payment.

Try and give me call to notify me that you have made the payment so that I will instruct Maxwell to go western union for the cashing.

Thanks,
Rev. Usman
Tel: +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

WHEN DID YOU TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS A AND E LAST? BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY WORRIED TO GET THERE ATM CARD?
=============
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:20 PM
subject Re: Use information to and the money Emil

Dear Reven U.,

How are you today fine fellow? I am busy schoolwork all the time ok try to catch up from when I was in court all those days you know about that ok. So clerk tell me she would send check but not tell me how long. I not woory because I know the government judge is good for the money you know they can't just keep it for themselves as I sign my name to paper that say the money is mine before they take for evidence from me Reven. TThey call and tell me the chck in in the post office now so I will get soon I think then I can send to you after that ok. I might go to filling station because bad men are on trains don't you think or should I go to Super Market in Weinerschnitzel or Hamburger? A and E know the court is slow to send me money and I can't help it if they are so slow because I not work for them and I don't know what could hold up government workers maybe they have too much to do all day and forget people sometimes, but they say they send the check to me so don't woory Reven U. ok. I see a great many clothes to buy new baby soon I hope I can get money too somehow to pay for them you know Reven. Where can I find money to buy them do you know?

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Frumpy and I call the Reven as E. and Emil. He was home, so we told him to "ACT FAST!" and check his email for the above message, then hung up on him as he was frantically asking for a phone number. Laughing Unfortunately, the email did not have the MTCN he was looking for. We are so mean. Smile

Listen to the call here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/97330536/8ea39bb3/tuesday_april7th.html

The Reven writes back to Emil after going to the cafe an hour later. We made him get up off his butt! Very Happy

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM
subject Re: Go to filling station or supper market and send it.

That is ok, send the money either filling station ot Supper Market and you have to use this information below for the payment:

I will advice you to hold on until I send the ATM card accros to your friends E AND A, I think by then you have enough cash to buy and do what ever you want to with money.
Give me phone number to call you, and don't hesitate to give me the information of the payment as soon as you send the money like name/address sender, the (MTCN) money transfer control number. When you send it, ask them to post it immediately so that Maxwell, will cash it at once, then I will proceed for the dispatching of the ATM card.

That should keep him fresh for a few more short weeks. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to him, since my characters have gotten no email:
Quote:
Dear honourable Sir,

merhaba - thanks for the call a few days back, it was gud to heer your voice again. Emil was with me and I think no that you have received everything yo need how about sending AgIaia the card now?

güle güle

Can you send us a photo of the card again so we won´t miss the parcel ?

your partner Erd0gan

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Reven,

I get check in mail today. Happy Easter, Reven.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Oh, no! The banks are closed for Easter! Happy Easter, everyone. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
slavebait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why don't you tell him to bring the ATM card to you and you can take money out of a ATM machine and tell him you can take out $5000 a day from a ATM.
the only problem with that is he may come with a few friends and some copied cards Crying or Very sad
or meet him at airport with police Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ slavebait - Reven Usman is probably about the dumbest scammer I have ever encountered. My cat had more brains that this guy does, and I'm not kidding about that. He has only 2 documents, and both of them are Hall of Shame material. He sticks to his script like glue, and you can tell him ANY crazy story to delay him, and he doesn't twig. He won't deviate from his script, or do any forms or trophies of any kind. Hence, he will never ever travel across the street even, to meet anyone. He is exactly the same on the phone. He just drones on and on and recites his script, and you can hardly stop him to ask him any questions. The only good he has done me is to help me develop the Emil Tischbein character, and I've gotten to hang out with FrumpyBB and have some good laughs. Very Happy

The Reven responds to the good news about the 2,000 euro check.
Quote:
Presidency Office to Emil
Apr 10th

That is a good news, so when are you sending the money? still use the information and send it through western union.. Just go to either filling station or supper market and send it and get back to me with the payment information like name/address of the sender, (MTCN) money transfer control number is needed also.

I am travelling out of town for Easter break but I will be back in the office by Tuesday next week. Go and cash the check and send it immediately, if I can receive the money by next week the ATM will dispatch the same next week.

Once you send the money, ask them to post the money immediately so that the receiver will cash it immediately.

Maybe we should auction him off to the the highest bidder in a couple of weeks, Frumpy, with a warning..."This guy will numb your brain if you are not careful, but he's an easy one year timer icon lad. Should be only baited in a co-bait for your own mental stability and safety. Three baiters or more is highly recommended." We might be able to get a bag of chips for him. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here is the scan copy of the ATM card/let Emil send the money immediately
Attn: Erd0gan,

I have not receive the money from your friend Emil and we need the money to do the ATM insure and dispatching of it, so what you need to do immediately is to look for him (Emil)and ask him to send the money so that immediately after this Easter holidays, we will dispatch it to her mailing address.

Let him go to filling station or supper market and send the money through western union money transfer.

Let him use the below information to send the money please:

And he should please to send to me the payment information as soon as send the money like name/address of the sender, the (MTCN) money transfer control numbrt for easy cashing from western union office.

Thanks,
Rev. Usman
Tel: +234-7o2-58o-35l5

Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U

thanks and merhaba, I will do precizely as instructed, and slap him, because everything has been stalled here long enough, we need the money for our baby and to prepare a little holiday possibly. we woul dlike to meet you in August or so when AgIaia school has finished for her

güle güle
your partner Erd0gan

You characterized him so well, SlapHappy Very Happy and in fact, he´s even worse. I´m actually having a bad conscience showing his number here, someone accidently reading this might call him and be bored to death!
Another cure against a life full of pleasure, laughter and fun is emailing him under d-e+b*t+s~0#[email protected]. (just take out the non-alphanumeric characters).
I think I have taken too much advantage of you , and of Bruce Banner, and of webmeister, and of Irene Adler, and a few more, who all sufferend from the personal magnetism of the Reverend, and left after a few weeks each.
How do you manage to deal with extreme lad boredom, SlapHappy? Dan should interview you Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back to surprise you again, Frumpy. Reven just responded to Emil, so wake up and put another early 20th century Blues artist on while you read this! Very Happy Make sure it's an inspirational selection. Wink
Quote:
Presidency Office to me

Emil, I came in yesterday from Easter holidays thinking that I will pick the payment information of the money I ask you to send, what is still holding you from making the payment? Because you told me that you have pick the check and I know that you convert it and send it across immediately. I made every arrangement before traveling that as soon as I come I will pick the money from western union and dispatch the ATM immediately. Emil, you are not fair to your friends E and A.

Made sure you send the money on or before this friend because I will be going to Insurance Company by tomorrow to notify them of my coming to the office for the insurance of the ATM.

Send the money as I directed you and get back to me with payment information

Thanks,
Rev. Usman
Maybe I should tell him that I have no bank account now, and have to ask my father to cash it for me, or go to the bank to open an account? Laughing How much longer must we "suffer" to get our timer, Frumpy? And have you found any more good Blues recordings lately? Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can have it Very Happy
So I have modeled the following email completely after these lyrics, hope it makes sense Very Happy
If you want to listen, click here => Lonnie Johnson, v, g : Love Story Blues, rec. in 1926

Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend U, merhaba,

ABOUT MY PAYMENT,
you know these things? You start in double speed and then get slowed down to a low down blues, do you know what I mean?

I´ve read love stories, have read all kinds of news ok but after A´s ATM card, I will have nothing but these love story blues!
I onece was a lover in my young days
but my lover was so mean, she done drove my love away

I feel I have to play a solo here

Love with A, I can´t get it in my mind,
I think I´ll have to find someone who is loving and kind

what do you think?

your partner Erd0gan

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked your selection, Frumpy! Very Happy Now I have one of my own. I thought I would improve the mood of this thread with a bluesy jazz number. Maybe it's stuff like this that keeps me going, Frumpy.
http://www.4shared.com/file/78803222/498a3f48/01_im_all_right.html

Ok, here is more pain for the Reven. He is really going to miss us. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

I hope you have nice Easter holiday! What did you do during the festivals? I almost thought you forget about us because you not write to us ok. I'm glad you are back I missed you so much Reven U. Houdini my hamster had a bad fall off a table when he was playing with Fluffy my cat. Houdini was eating a yellow marshmallow chick. The chick was moving on the table because Houdini have hard time holding such a big chick ok. Fluffy thought Houdini was trying to throw the chick to him because he likes to chase things and he got impatient because Houdini did not throw the marshmallow chick to him so he jumped on the table scared Houdini and my hamster fell on his back to floor ok. He not move for while I think he concussed his head then and his eyes were closed he looked dead but was still breathing ok. Fluffy ran away with the chick but he not eat it ok he only likes cat food. I went to bank but they not let me cash check I'm too young Reven U. only 17 ok I need father to do it ok. After while Houdini open his eyes and turn over but move slow. I pick him up and tell my father. We went to doctor again and he check Houdini and take x-ray of Houdini to see any broken bones but not see any broken ones ok. Doctor told me he be fine ok and not let Houdini play with cat ever again. I told doctor Fluffy not mean to scare Houdini he just surprise him it just accident he not want to hurt Houdini ok. So I am not doing what doctor say I am letting Fluffy play with Houdini just not on table but only on floor ok so Houdini not fall again. Is this good idea Reven U.? I think doctor is mean sometimes for saying Houdini should not play he with cat. He always say that but they are friends ok and friends play with friends right Reven U.? E. and A. also think cats should not play with hamsters but that it stupid because they love each other ok. I'm glad for E. and A. getting married soon are you going to the wedding Reven U.? When my father comes back from Lithobania I talk to him about check ok I promise Reven U.

I hope you are very well Reven and write back soon ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Only three more weeks for our 1 year timer icon. Gotta keep it going! Very Happy

Yeah, WOW! And I had the honor to help with a phone pimp back then Cool
I wish you luck, and kudos for keeping it running for that long Thumbs up

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Edshu The Smart One - Your tag is wrong! You are another one of the ones who left Frumpy with the Reven. Maybe it was the best decision you ever made. The Reven is just too easy a man to please. He's so depressing at times. Maybe all the time, in fact. Wink Very Happy

When Frumpy asked me to join him when he was at 7 months into the bait, alone, and desperate to get his timer icon, I just couldn't say no. He is just too good a friend to watch suffering in abondonment and despair! I credit our mutual love for the Blues as saving us both from the major damage of psychiatric fallout that most individuals would experience with this lad.

Here's another selection to get us through to the end, Frumpy. Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnkdUPsAles

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad Smile That´s very nice of you to say so, SlapHappy.

Yeah, e6ffdyr0 was Erd0gan´s voice. This lad kept pestering him with tons of text messages and dozens of calls, it would make everyone lose the fun in baiting Smile

The lad acts like always :
Quote:
Ask Emil to send the money
Ask your friend Emil to send the needed money so that your wife ATM will dispatch to her. do that immediately, let Emil send the money

It´s all there : pure business, the word combination "immediately" & "money". He is sooo sophisticated!

EDIT ^^The YT link of yours, wow, I know that very well Smile Smile "After You´ve Gone", by the Quintet du Hot Club de France w/ Reinhardt & Grappelli Smile Smile Smile Yes, Freddy Taylor the singer. I know there was Dietrich Schulz-Köhn (or similar spelling) who was in the studio with them and reporting about it, Django notoriously being late and no one knowing the lyrics for another song of the same session so that he had to call a friend elsewhere in Europe to get the lyrics dictated to via telephone Very Happy

EDIT here is my musical reply to the lad, modelled after this gem tonight:
Peaches In The Springtime, by the Memphis Jug Band : Will Shade, lead v. CLICK HERE
So I modelled the reply out of the lyrics...well, it´s quite a task Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir Hhonorable Reverend U,

merhaba, and how are you? Thanks for your splenddid advise

I miss A, she is with her parents thi snight, i want to be with her. I miss her
we in TÜRKIYE say "give me peaches in the springtime, apples in the fall, if I can´t get the girl I love, don´t want none at all!"

What do you do in Nigeria at loneliness? Advise please.

When A gets Emils money and the ATM card, I´m going to build me a castle, 16 stories high, try to see my good girl some time passing by ! PROMISE I´LL DO!

I´m going to get sick and tired sleeping all by myself.... Sad Sad Sad

Erd0gan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic