SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Wimp" modality lad potentially on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait that has been going on for two weeks. The scammer originally contacted me about the WIMP modality. I know its long and should be in Publish Your Baits but it's my first potential safari. The only question is the phone number.

Quote:

Hello Dear,

I am Mr Henry Aham from Delta State Nigeria,i just got your email from a young boy who told me few things of a buisness you wanted to introduce to him but he wasnt ready to play the game.
Please, i would like to know if the deal is still avaliable,i would like to do it so update me asap.

Thank you and looking forward for a good buisness patners.
Henry.

Quote:
Tell me who your contact was before we proceed.

Can you handle 20 MTCNs in one day? They must be picked up at separate WU outlets

Quote:
thank you very much for you quick response,I am so delighted.I got your contact from Mr francis who came to my cyber cafe for help of which i assited him. I can handle even 30. Please send me some and I assure you that you will get your share as soon as I pick them.

Thanks,
Henry

Quote:

Dear Henry,

Where are you located? Do you have a Yahoo account that you can contact me from?
I must let you know that this is not legal. We can both be sent to jail for a long time.
I have access to MTCNs that have been not picked up and are ready. I can activate them for a few hours so that they can be picked up but on a case by case and country by country basis.

Reply from a Yahoo.com email account for security purposes.

Received from a Yahoo address, IP resolves to Nigeria.
Quote:
Dear Baiter,

I am not in anyway doubting your capability due to that humble man that directed me to you. And I am sure if you ask him also, he will tell you that I am a man of honesty. I know my way and I bet you that when you send these moneies with this name: (Prince Chinedu Ohale), I will cash it and send you 50% of it. I await your urgent reply and confirmation that you have activated the funds to this name and address:

reciver's name: Prince Chinedu Ohale,
address: Leo Okogwu str. Asaba
State: Delta state.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Henry.

Quote:

I have told you about the monies put into suspense accounts that have not been picked up. All of the moneys from your area have already been collected. Would you be willing to collect money from other areas?

Let me know.

Connie (Whoops, signed with my forum name, not the baiting character.)

Quote:
I am ready to collect money from other area so far it is payed with the name I gave you: Prince Chinedu Ohale. I can start now. Please send them now. Don't forget to include the test questions and answers.

Regards,
Henry.

Quote:

Hi Henry,
Thanks for getting back to me.

I need you to pick up 20 transfers in Benin.

Can you do it?

Let me know.

Quote:
Hello <Baiter>,

Are you talking about Benin in Nigeria? If yes, please send me the MTCN now. I can definitely..

Quote:

No, the country.
I also have smaller but numerous MTCNs from Cote de' Ivory and a few from both Congos.

Get back to me if you are still interested.

Quote:

I can, I only need you to use that name I gave you and I will make the journey tomorrow morning.

Send me the MTCN and the entire payment information so that I can be sure and start preparations now. Its 17:40 now. So I still have some time to prepare. But ensure to use that name I gave you and we will have no problem.
Henry.
Lets start with the ones in Benin. I will go to anywhere in Africa.

Quote:
Wonderful news. Once you are in the country of Benin, not just the city, send me an email and I will transmit the information to you. I cannot use Prince in your name as there are only two spots for the name. Continue to us this email address for security.

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear from you so that I can commence work. I am in the position to receive the MTCNs.
Regards,
Henry.

I receive this today.
IP resolves to Benin. 81.91.232.194 Benin (Cotonou)*

Quote:
Dear <Baiter>,

I want to inform you that I have arrived Benin saftely. I tried to call you because it was difficult seeing a computer here to contact you earlier but you did not answer but put it on voicemail. Please I need you to always talk to me when I call because as soon as I get the first job done, I will call you to alart you and commence sending your own share.

Please I need you to get back to me with the MTCNs and not forgetting the test questions and answers and also the date and datas of the sender.
You can reach me on this number: +23480367*****.
Regards,
Henry.

Quote:
Dear <Baiter>,

I am beginning to get scared over why you have refused to email me the mtcns after several emails and messages on your phone. I will like you to explain to me now as I am not happy with it at all!!!

Henry.

Quote:

Dear Baiter,

amjust wondering why you have not written me an email as we agreed. I am not finding it any funny because I never planned it this way. Please let me know the situation at hand so that I will know the way forward.

You can call me here +234803676****.

Regards,
Henry.

The phone number was recorded on my K7 account but seems to be a Nigerian prefix. The IP of the message resolves to Benin.

First call from my lad from Benin.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/58993087b17241c2/

A little more stress in the voice?
http://www.zshare.net/audio/589932878b07a443/

He sends two more messages and then sends more whining out from his Gmail account so I send him this.

Quote:
Dear Henry,

I have a few individuals partnering with me that are willing to follow directions. You have not so I simply dropped contact. Life is too short to have to explain where someone else screwed up. The transfers are being picked up and money is being made by all involved.

Two hours ago he sends me this.
Quote:
Dear <Baiter>,

I am asking that you give me a trial at least now that I am in Benin now so that you can see what am capable of doing.I have folloed your directions that is why I showed up where you wanted me to. Why not try me.
Henry.
Is the scammer still scamming me? Do I get my first pith helmet?
It may turn out that all the Western Union orphans in Benin have been picked up. Next stage, one of the Congos.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Looks like a safari to me.....I hear it is pretty warm in the Congo this time of year....

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Connie, IPs tell me that your lad earned you a Safari wear it with pride Very Happy

He definitely believes that this is real so I don't see why you can't keep nudging him further along!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Connie!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Connie! Don your headgear! Very Happy clapping clapping clapping happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up beers!

Congrats Smile

The WIMP modality is doing well Smile

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so proud [sobs, barely holding back a tear of joy]. . . . CONGRATULATIONS!!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad on the go wrote:
I will go to anywhere in Africa.

Congratulations and well-played, CLG!

Props to BRUIN for his brilliantly simple modality.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Kudos to you BRUIN. Every once in a while a 'modality' comes along that is simply a winner. This is one of them. Simple, repeatable, and very successful. Way to go BRUIN!

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, thanks to Bruin, its possible for any baiter to get a pith helmet. There's no need for a phone call to prod them along, just a K7 account and a greedy scammer. My lad has figured out that he went wrong by sending me a message from his Gmail account and is begging for another chance. He says its because I was ignoring his Yahoo emails. It turns out that all the orphans from Benin have been picked up and new ones are appearing at the rate of one per week but only for low values. The lad's best bet will be to go to Togo.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fiendishly clever CLG.

Perhaps his last stop should be Prudential Bank, Makola Market, Accra?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Connie!! Very Happy
I'm so happy for you!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Thanks again to Bruin for the great modality too.
We love to see lads running all over. Twisted Evil
I think the Congo would be wonderful.

Owner of new headgear wrote:
Quote:
I know its long and should be in Publish Your Baits

It's great! Don't worry about it being long, you should see some of the stuff I have posted. Shocked Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic