SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An idea for a group bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What type of lad shall we bait

Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Romance
32%
 32%  [ 18 ]
Inheitence(wow my spelling is bad)
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Widow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Next of kin
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Trunk box
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Charity
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
Loan
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 56

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know it is just a matter of time before she introduces her barrister or banker that we will have to send the money to. Logically, if she has all that money, why can't the barrister help her? These lads are sooooooo ambiguous.

*Note- Got it. 'We' are Pootypie
Wink

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if anyone has time, have at it with Grace for the reasons previously assigned. I certainly don't claim jurisdiction over her Smile

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How much longer should we give our current girl to respond ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

smartbomb wrote:
How much longer should we give our current girl to respond ?

I was thinking the same thing. Or should the one whose turn it currently is send another one to the gist of "HELLO?!??!" or something similar?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. Thanks for keeping this alive while I have had to deal with RL. I feel kinda shitty for starting this and then abandoning it.

Fear not! I shall return! My wife will be home on Thursday and I will have a little more free time to get back into this.

I have been following the thread and email account as often as possible.

I highly approve of your modalities and have sent you all $188,685 via WU for being such fine folks! Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

'our girl' is back. Three new mails (of which one duplicate I guess).
Someone please post 'm here? I got to go now..

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some bla bla bla crap:

Quote:
My Darling,yes i've just gone through your mail,i found out you could not contact the bank,now see what you have send the this mail as sending it to you now,Write the bank first thing tomorrow's morning,tell them you are my foriegn partner and you would like to know the possibility of transfering my late father's money into your own account.

Send this to the bank tomorrow..

Hello Mr Gary white,i am the foriegn partner of Miss Elizebith Adams William,i am standing as her trustee to see that everything about the transfer is successfully made,Then ask the bank what it will take and how everything could be done.Below

It cuts off there. She actually sent it twice, but the second one adds this to the cut off part:
Quote:
is

The suspense is killing me. What's below? it could be anything...
About 8 minutes later, this rolled in:
Quote:
My Darling,yes i've just gone through your mail,i found out you could not contact the bank,now see what you have send the this mail as sending it to you now,Write the bank first thing tomorrow's morning,tell them you are my foriegn partner and you would like to know the possibility of transfering my late father's money into your own account.

Hello Mr Gary white,i am the foriegn partner of Miss Elizebith Adams William,i am standing as her trustee to see that everything about the transfer is successfully made,Then ask the bank what it will take and how everything could be done.Below is the bank contact informations......

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

Natwest bank England

[email protected] or
[email protected]

Telephone Number....+44xxxxxxxxx
hp to Gary white.......+44xxxxxxxxx (Direct phone number to Gary White)

Contact the bank first thing tomorrow's morning and get back to me immediatelly,i would also like to call me well with the Rev's office phone number which i've already sent you in my previous mail.Good night,i wish you sweet dreams.Kissessssssssss.

Elizebith

How anticlimactic.
So I guess whoever is next can either refuse to converse to the bank, or begin the bank route. Or do we get to write to both per turn? Are there even rules to this game? Besides mandatory lad pain?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please send me the details of the account before it is my turn? Thanks.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up, right?

/me will reply this afternoon when I get home from work.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking about hitting the brakes. Send her back the questions that she hasn't answered, and point out that I'm starting to wonder whether or not she likes me at all. There was this other girl that I thought liked me, but she seemed to just be after my money, and I lost $100,000.

Something like that, but wordier and needier.

Thoughts? If I hear none by the time I get home I'll pull the trigger. I might also email the banker just confirming that he knows who she is.

My vote is one email to each character the lad creates, per turn.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll start at the end:
x I second that vote.
x The thoughts:
xx That amount may be a bit too much, make it $30k or something..
xx Describe your own feelings for her and then doubt if she feels the same
xx We've been lonely a long time and are desperate for some love (the only living thing we got at home are a pet snake and a pet beaver, we like to keep uncommon pets as animals but desperately need someone to take care of us.)

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bruckner
Yeah, she's hanging on to this script a bit too long. Shake things up a bit.
As I've thought things over, one email per turn is probably the best; we can decide who to use our turn on: babe, bank, barrister, etc.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or: you get to answer one e-mail as well as reply to any other mails from other characters currently available.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dooshydoll,

I'm sorry, I'm feeling really low and insecure today. I really, really wish you'd call me Pootypie like I asked. It means something really special in a language I created completely from scratch when I was in 4th grade and nobody wanted to talk to me. It's such a sincere thing for you to say to me, and you won't do it Sad

I've also reread your messages, and I think you must think I'm not worthy of answering my questions. I've asked you about your favourite flower, song, food, I asked what you like in people. But my darling, you don't answer me.

I think I'm going to cry. Please don't give up on me. I'm worth it, I really am. I just need to know that you think so too!

Tell me the words of your favourite song you would sing when you were a child. Mine was 'ring around the roses' (ring around the roses, a pocket full of posies, a-tishoo!, a-tishoo! we all fall down) because I would feel like it was like me. I used to fall down a lot as a child. Sometimes (alot) because people pushed me over. I don't remember having posies in my pocket though.

I don't know if I have the energy to send another email tonight. Please just read everything above and talk to me, my darling. I'm going to retire to bed, to cry with my binky

your love,
Pootypie

Dear god, that is some depressing crap. We'll be lucky if she doesn't slash her wrists reading that. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bruckner wrote:
Dear god, that is some <s>depressing</s> fantastic bullcrap. We'll be unlucky if she doesn't slash her wrists reading that.

Fixed that. Brilliant mail Very Happy

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey drbo - nice to see you here. No apologies needed here, we all have Real Lives of our own and appreciate their complexities, however inconvenient Smile

@ All : Good to see our vixen is still game. As far as other characters (bank/barrister etc) and our involvement with said characters per turn, I personally resort to an old moral rule I have set myself, and that is to write to my lad when I see fit. For me, I would go one at a time. One reply to One character (which one is up to the person taking their turn) and the other characters can wait until WE can be arsed to include THEM again. eg Bruckner would reply to the bank, then next person to our lass, then next person to the bank. One email per turn. Then, not only do we prevent rushing through modalities and therefore running out of tried and tested time wasting ideas too soon (thus extending the bait), we can nip and change between whoever is giving us the best responses at any given time.

Thats me anyway. I see you guys have your own ideas, but we should agree on something so we all know where we stand. As per, im open minded and welcome your input.

@Wham, PM on its way.

edit : nice one bruckner Laughing

edit 2 : Again, I just want to stress that although I have assumed a kind of caretaker role, each decision regarding where we take this bait is a collective decision having taken everyones ideas into account. If the 'one at a time' doesnt sit well with you, then please say so. I can roll with replying to each character just as well as the single person. I guess I just want to assure you each that it is NOT a case of what I say, goes.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. It's a case of whatever drbo says goes. Wink

I'm ok with just one reply per turn as well. That also keeps the changes of turns at a fairly high rate, which keeps my interest. (It's more fun if you can write about once a week instead of once every 2 or 3 weeks).

So I also suggest that we accept any new character she throws at us and turn that into a nearly separate story. That'll probably get her to tie herself in a hellish lot, at which point we might our own new character for her salvation (say.. a certain church... or a friend/familymember in another country with loads of cash or a certain ministry)

ETA: Sintia just got e-mail from the ministry, I'll test if she's up for that.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP wrote:
Nope. It's a case of whatever drbo says goes Wink

touché Very Happy

MoP wrote:
... or a certain ministry

My sentiments exactly. Pootypie and Dooshydoll should be be joined spiritually every bit as much as emotionally, im sure Rev Ph0rm1 could welcome her into the fold when the time is right Wink

your up, yastreb.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elizebith wrote:

To: Bo Cephus <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:10:51 AM
Subject: Darling send this to them ok

Hello Mr white,i am the foriegn partner of Miss ,i am standing as her trustee to see that everything about the transfer is successfully made,Then ask the bank what it will take and how everything could be done.Below is the bank contact informations......

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

Who's up again? Go for it!

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not even an attempt to dislodge us from our melancholy doldrums? I'm disappointed. Not even an acknowledgement of any of the crap I spent at least 2 minutes coming up with?

Oh, dear. We've either got a really dumb one or one that's determined to stick to the script no matter what. Or both?

I think a slap is in order, personally. we've asked 3 times for something more from the lad. Time for him to cough up some actual thinking here.

Edit: I can't read worth a crap this morning.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb is up. I'll whip him a PM.

So much for the 'romance' bait - I dont know about you guys, but I feel cheap and used Sad

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd almost suggest sending exactly this to the bank:
Mail-to-bank wrote:

Hello Mr white,i am the foriegn partner of Miss ,i am standing as her trustee to see that everything about the transfer is successfully made,Then ask the bank what it will take and how everything could be done.Below is the bank contact informations......

And then send a mail to her too, about whatever you can come up with. Gets the bank-story going a bit.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb is currently stealing sweets from kids and generally upsetting the general populace. Keep at it I say.

Max, your up. If your keeping an eye on this, please shoot back at our loved one asap. Mr K. if Saturday comes and no activity from Max, feel free to take over matters and pick up where Bruckner left off.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you sent Max a PM? He hasn't logged in since the 16th...

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed that and didnt bother. I figure that with 5 posts, s/he's not around too often, and if your not checking on your posts frm the email notifications you get, your not likely to bother with the PM notification. S/he will have had the updates to the thread from the notification emails and hasnt logged in to view the progress of the bait so the way I see it, am not chasing anyone who clearly hasnt got the time to commit to it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic