SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Introducing myself and my "new love"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this site and found it doing a search for nigerian scammers. I recently joined a new singles site and believe I might have my first scammer. I am in no way really interested in toying with this one but you are free to do so.

Here is his first message to me:

Quote:
Its nice to see such a lovely pics(with great smile) and profile of urs on here.I will probably like to getto knw u better and become good friends for now,then see how we get along as friends.how was ur day like today ? I ill be waiting to read from u ..have a nice day.bye 4now

I replied with a thanks for the complement blah, blah, blah... then I received this message:

Quote:
My day has been busy with me working on getting a multi million contracts in my field in kuwait,so i have been working tht out with the attorney and its really taking alot of my time tho...its really nice to read from u tho and i ill probably consider knowing u more and more as the best thing tht happen to me on this site..do u have yahoo im to chat better sometime ?i cant wait to c ur smile in person..i will be waiting to read from u again..bye 4 now

Really? multi million contracts in kuwait? Oh my.... How does me manage that given he can't type much less spell. Anyone wanna take him on?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what's his e-mail?

-YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HAS BEEN GAZETTE TO BE RELEASED- Virginia Walker
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater bad day at the office Smile

Might I suggest that , if you want someone to take the lad off your hands you supply the following,
The e-mail address of your lad,
The headers of the e-mail,
The site address where you found him,
and if he sent you a picture, that would also be helpful.

I also hope your replying to him safely, using a different e-mail address Gmail / hushmail / fastmail etc and also a different character name.
baiting these people is all about doing it safely, with no risk to yourself

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bad Day

Yes, no doubt it is a scammer

Your user name looks familiar, perhaps another site where I am a member using a completely different name and avatar Wink

If memory serves me you have already posted all the details you had to alert other potential victims, that is great and I thank you for it, it really does make a big difference in controlling scammers activities.

Something that may help you in the future to avoid these vermin is to take a look at our romance baiting FAQ, there is a link in my signature line but you can also find it in the stickys at the top of the romance forum.

If you do decide you would like to join in and try your hand at baiting please feel free to ask and we will be able to get you started and of course, if you ever have any doubts about the person you are writing to, one of those nice people from Scamwarners are sure to be able to help you.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there I've got room for another pet PM me with all the details and rest assured he'll be in good hands.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses. I PM'd devil_woman with the few particulars I had. Murry Guru, I don't use this ID on any site but this one. Same with the avatar.

I am considering baiting for a new hobby. I would love to be able to put a hurting on some of these lads after one of my friends got scammed. This is the first time one of them found me on a dating site. I usually get the emails about a job offer. Now that I found this site, I can turn them all over to you to play with. Smile

For now I think I will read and learn. After reading a lot of the IM & email transcripts yesterday on this site, my only sticking point is how long I can tolerate being called baby and hon and receiving messages that say things like "I've never felt this way before" and then there's the poetry that just absolutely sucks maggots!

You would not believe how mesmerized I was yesterday by some of the threads on here. I was like reading a soap opera! I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bad Day

Glad to hear this

Quote:
Murry Guru, I don't use this ID on any site but this one

In the start it is hard to get used to having them call you babe and having to tell them you love them or care for them, it is all an act from both sides except the lads always seem to lose when they try to play with us, never forget that, they are scum but by allowing them to call you hunny or babe, you have wasted his time, time he could have otherwise called someone else hunny or babe, the other person may have fallen for it Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bad Day At The Office! Very Happy
We do so hope you will stay and take on a few lads to play with if you have the time.

Eater is a fantastic place with very knowledgeable and helpful members.
Who would love nothing more than to help you out if you wanted to join in on the fun.
Maybe you wouldnt like the romance lads and would like another form of scam to work on, there are plenty to choose from.

If you would like to bait romance lads it does get easier trust me.
It is very yucky at first because we know they are scum calling us that.
After a while though you get very used to it and it is like you are on autopilot.

If you are not careful you will even start calling your friends these love words,lol. Embarassed (Sorry Dora babylove)**kidding**

Just remember they are not real and you are not real. It's all pretend but it keeps them away from people who are real.

People who long to be called honey and baby by someone. Lonely people who desperately want someone to give them attention and notice them.
People that can be hurt badly by these scum.

When you think of it that way, it makes it very easy to play along with the yucky words. Wink
You can even pick your own funny yucky word to call them.
"moonpie, twinkie,dipstick, sugar dump,boogie,lumpy,hickie"

That will make you laugh when you call them that and you might get them calling other victims that.
Can you just see one of their emails starting with:
Hello my beautiful Dipstick, Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my lovely Dipstick! LOL when you put it like that it does sound a little more entertaining. Laughing

Let me work on a more anonymous profile and get the other one down that has my real pics on it. I just need to leave it up long enough to get this boys yahoo email so I can hand him off to devil woman. She may need to "confess that she borrowed her cousins particulars because all the men go for her" or something.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The HintCafe singles site seems to be crawling with scammers. I have received two more contacts. A quick serch from one of the led me to this post: http://www.sushidating.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66

He is the only one who responded on the post.

The message he sent me started with Hello Libby
Well that's nice but my names not Libby! I suggested he get the names straight before sending messages to any other women.

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bad day,

Best not to mention mistakes like that, chances are he will go away and get the names right for the next person he contacts Wink

Reinforce mistakes, never pick them up, rather, correct them when they are right

"do you have any idea how offensive it is to be call sweety,please get it right Sweaty" Wink

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip! I guess I should have gone with Libby! Not a bad name but I think someone else on here is using that moniker for another Lad.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its done now so dont lose any sleep over it Wink

You will know for next time Laughing

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply back from the one who sent me a bad email. Checked him out on google and he has been a very busy boy!

Not only is he busy in the singles/dating site, he's also been looking for an admin/office assistant.

http://www.ultimatejobs.com/view.php?job_id=1292990

And again here:
http://www.localjobboard.com/job.php?JobID=27506943

And on pig busters here is the text of the same email I got from him verbatim:

Quote:

Hello Pretty ...I've consulted your profile and you seem like an interesting person. I would like to know more about you, I am a single father. I am looking for someone with whom I would be able to establish a relationship based on friendship and understanding. Your profile made me smile and you really seem like a nice person.I saw your profile and I thought it was totally irresistible and it stirred a lot of feelings. I would like you to contact me on my yahoo messenger which is ([email protected] ) Thanks. See you soon

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'Day Bad day,

Don't be to eager to get on to yahoo chat, until your proficient at replying via e-mail. People like DQ are experts at yahoo chat, but
it's very easy to make mistakes, At least with an e-mail you can
review it before sending it.
Also with e-mail, you can do it when YOU want to, and your time is
not restricted to replying via messenger. They want to get on the
chat thing, because there stupid and lazy. And it's easer for them to work the Con. Also don't get involved with details, it's more you will have to remember, make them do the work with there replies, even
if it's only a script. It's good training for when they come of script.
And keep your replies to a minimum, make them do the work.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the tips. I wasn't all that eager to get on Yahoo chat anyway. I actually find it annoying and most of the time if it is up, I have it set for invisible. I will need to be in the mood for playing with my food to go on chat. Laughing

You have been a big help.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That will make you laugh when you call them that and you might get them calling other victims that.

Yeah, DQ; I just picked up a lad from Surplus Letters and I'm planning to try to convince "her" to start using Buttlord as a term of endearment. Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in a hurry!

Here is the header from his email:

Quote:
From haji williams Thu Apr 23 03:49:43 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 72.14.252.159 (EHLO po-out-1718.google.com) (72.14.252.159)
by mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Apr 2009 03:49:43 -0700
Received: by po-out-1718.google.com with SMTP id y22so818719pof.4
for <[email protected]>; Thu, 23 Apr 2009 03:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
bh=ppz5JWsAkCXK5XX9qz1kEJQIos59Oj+licH/o27gUrU=;
b=GPf6I2QmGT63bKYAiNKPcbEY3/Wm91KVr75o+jV2KnyfuEXjr5IdrBEatRObUSD+hm
wt85ZH+9xaMvNt1kg1rxnfdcR32tl9bZWknjSRnvMKWZiqimD/hXGWQw417eJmTME3rV
X995yBJQsoRB7CZd5nLHqLZ0FYn5U0+N8y0Wc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=Yd38YxCrdBnNzDWPKKvypIZTQTO5NvBfi9mFSZTCpgv0Fd8DSyUAbqUT6nWozA6Hl6
lBmzXU+1Bk976MPPzWzmPNQOK2AkrP2pJE9AnfEXiuP2FCj4IccMHwXTm+fXLoPiBwho
FVuwt0OA9GQrvVUR4jBQ4skdJ/jACtCj0No4c=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.141.36.17 with SMTP id o17mr269799rvj.261.1240483783152; Thu,
23 Apr 2009 03:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:49:43 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: this is my picture and all about my life
To: A <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=000e0cd1d50c3e9566046836a3b3
Content-Length: 7736

Here is his first email to me:

Quote:

Dearest Love,

Thank you for your mail,I am very happy for your reply,meanwhile , I want to tell you about myself.
I have not been to your country before but I will like to come there by special grace of God.
With deep sorrow and tears in my eyes I hope my story will not be upsetting or embarrassment to you because I am constrained to contact you due to the maltreatment i received from my uncle after the death of my parents which has turned my life around for pains and sufferings.

I ran out of my country because my step mother planned to kill me and take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother.

I urge you to read this letter carefully to enable you understand my predicaments.
Am Haji Machar Dhurgon ,the only son Dr.Machar Dhurgon,I am an orphan from Sudan. I lost all members of my family in the on going civil war now in my country Sudan.
Let this not worry you or dismay. I am 28 years of age and single and never married before.
Now,about my family, my late father Dr.Machar Dhurgona was the first Vice President of the Government of Southern Sudan AND Chief Executive Director, Gruv - Melton Oil and Gas company private oil companies in Durfur Sudan.

My late father was killed in cold blooded by an on known killer due to my father support to stop the genocide in Southern Sudan.

I was able to escape to the West African States called Senegal, where I am now leaving under United nation refugee camp attached with Roman catholic church here in Northern Oakam, 12 km from the capital Dakar, Senegal.

I am seeking help from a God fearing woman and trustworthy person who will either marry me or take me as a son and to transfer a sum of US$4.7 Million (Four Million Seven Hunderd Thousand US Dollars)

My father of blessed memory before his death deposited the sum of US$4.7million for investment and to enable me finish my university education and relocate and start a new life,anything spend in this transfer will be return to you before investing the money in your country.

If you consider yourself very sincere and trusted woman,help me I will give you 10% of US$4,700,000.00.

However, I shall forward to you all the necessay documents on the confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

Though you are going to manage the entire money for any good investment in your country since I do not know anything about business,because I will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2st year in the university, when the crisis started three years ago.

Here are my picture for you to see if I am OK for you but for you, i just wish you will be the handsome man I will like to meet. The handsome man? I am a woman natch!

I will appreciate your urgent respond indicating your williness to handle this transaction perfectly,above all,kindly keep within you till everything is finally settle.
Bye and have a wonderful stay.

I think given the age difference, I shall agree to adopt this wonderfull That way, I will need my attorney who handles all my affairs since my husband died in the gulf war will have to get involved.

Any suggestions? His name is all over the place as a scammer so he deserves a special pain don't you think?

What are the forum rules about pictures? I have one from him but need to know if it's OK to post it here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orphaned Refugees with millions in late daddy's bank account are not my favourite thing: but they are my most successful thing, so I keep some going (and going, and going....). They are not really Love Scammers as such, but are standard 419-ers (there's a fee and another fee to be paid before you'll get the percentage in your direction) who throw in a bit of a love angle.

It is only 'thrown in' though, and they are usually very happy to drop it again if you just want 'a penpal' or 'to mother them' or 'to help'. Note that the above one is willing to 'be taken as a son'.

Personally, I can't be bothered to offer them love, as they don't want to talk about that, anyway. But I've currently got one who has been writing the hugest off-script personal emails for five months now (mostly about politics and farming), and another who is writing to both a man and his girlfriend (mostly about comparing marriage customs), and there was another who (along with 'her' pastor who obviously spent all his time sitting on her lap, as they both used the same PC within minutes of each other) spent so many months discussing Christianity with my character that I think they almost forgot the scam in the meantime.

Oh, and I'm never interested in their millions. I offer alternative help, eg money for a passport or visa.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bad day,

Posting their pictures is fine

preferably with scammer or used by scammer marked accross them, the sticky if I recall has a section on specifics

maximum 600 pixels wide otherwise link them Wink

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my future son:

It occurs to me that since I won't be marrying him that may be this thread could be moved under a more appropriate topic header?

I am thinking maybe by church pastor could help me figure out how to sponsor the lad. Then my two (or more) adult children could welcome him into the family. Mothers day is coming up and my devoted children usually do some service work to honor me. They then send me pictures of them doing the work, thanking me profusely for giving them the proper up bringing.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's your thread and you can change the title. Wink

Great job on your bait. happy crowd

Edit: just realized that's not what you meant.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
I´m starting really understand how valuable work baiters are doing.
Just now I´m sitting in my room and wondering,is it natural thing to hate scammers.
I can lie smoothly and type when situations turns time to time with lad,
and that without no bigger difficulties.
To see that moment,use imagination, those are the things
I can use against them
Anyway I need to practice a lot,and read different kind of stories.
And have fun Laughing Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lovely sweetheart said;

Quote:
Edit: just realized that's not what you meant.

At least you DID realise. My blonde brain is still working out what Murry posted three threads back.

Wink Laughing

@ Bad Day - Fine baiting. Have fun with your new Son.

Razz

@ Peter - You are doing very well, and learning so quickly too. Well Done.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic