SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M00t went with me to get the money from the hotel safe...but maybe lad doesn't really think he knows about it. So, yea, prod him with that.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he knows the money is at the camp, and Daddy threatened to take it from him to give to the Nurse in my last message (no reply from the lad yet on that, but I have a feeling I'll be getting an earful before too long).

Still, a little extra prodding couldn't hurt.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response. Not quite what I was expecting...
Quote:
Sir, i am sorry for not getting back to you for days, i wanna make sure i see you face to face before explaining things to you. I trust your Daughter, i am not happy as the nurse hasn't told her everything i keep telling her when she fell sick. Sir for your information i had an accident i and my personal assistance Tony, on our way to pick her up in Abuja, and i have told her before her accident, that was one of the reason why i have to sent my family to pick her up for me. But since things goes this way i can't tell her how critical my condition. But i give thanks to God that i am feeling better now, she's a woman i can't start thing her what will make's her feel bad. My duty is to made her happy and not to made her feel bad, But you our father now, so i can tell you everything, My father want us in New york as well, and i am sure soon we gonna join you over there, then we can talk better, by tomorrow my doctor can tell me if i will be able to join her in Cameroon or not. But you have to take good care of yourself i will be fine, and we will come over to see you when everything is fine here...Am sorry if i caused you any inconvenience...

Father, i am doing fine, and soon we shall both see and talk more better, i will be happy to be your in-law, because your daughter is a truthful woman, i love her so much, and all my family accept her. So don't worry everything will be fine.

I don't have much time to mail you, but i know that soonest i am Patricia will join you over there, because my father want us as well.

Thanks

Except... he once told me himself that he was out of the hospital. And I've pointed that out to him already. And this line here struck me as odd...
Quote:
by tomorrow my doctor can tell me if i will be able to join her in Cameroon or not

"Tomorrow" means Monday night, and our heroine is leaving the camp Tuesday. Not much time for that trip, huh? He really does expect to sit there and wait for her to come running back to him!

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad hasn't written to me at all today.

Quote:
He really does expect to sit there and wait for her to come running back to him!

I'm afraid I just don't feel safe traveling to Nigeria after what happened last time..... So if lad is expecting me to fly with him to New York he better hustle up here.

Quote:
"Tomorrow" means Monday night, and our heroine is leaving the camp Tuesday. Not much time for that trip, huh?

Enough time to grab 30K. But I'm sure the doctor will not allow him to leave. And, as I said, he has not written back to me with the name of his doctor or the hospital so his story can't be checked.

Lazy lad!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is lazy! Laughing Wow.

His lack of initiative is the stuff of legends! Lo, comes the scammer, who didst sit upon his prodigious duff, and an easy thirty grand didst slip betwixt his sausage-like fingers, as he could but weep for his high blood pressure, for he wast verily a small boi.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M00t sent him this:

Quote:
I will not let the wife know of such lauguage.

She smells so fine and has a little money too.

Oh, she's wonderful?

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
She smells so fine

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion.

In RL several years ago, I took my then-14yo into a paintball store and the mercenary-soldier looking employee asked me what I was wearing because it smells so good. So it's no surprise M00t likes it too. Very Happy

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I love that scent too it is one of my favorites. Very Happy

Love how you all are working him over. It sucks though he is so lazy.
Sometimes I really think they would rather starve than to actually make a little trip to get food or money. Rolling Eyes

At least all his time is being wasted by y'all. Thumbs up

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the scent too, but it doesn't like me (itchy rash!) Sad

Not a word from lazy boi. Mad

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12 hours ago...lad so nicely informs me of M00t's intentions.

Quote:
Honey how are you today? i hope you are doing fine? this is the message i got from Moot.

I won't let the wify know of that lauguage.

She smells so good and has a little money too.

Oh, aren't women wonderful?

Moot"

And i as well receive a message from your dad this morning but i have reply to the message, and let him understand how everything is going on and what really happens to me, i made him understand that the accident affect my leg, and my personal assistance too Tony. So i can leave him in the hospital because i brought him in to that condition. Is this the same Tony that died on April 7th?
Quote:
If she can remember let her understand that i lose my friend Tony because of her.
But let's forget that. Lad obviously has.

Oh shit, i don't have much time to send you this message, i still have much to write, but i think i will do that in the day time..But i am scared now that M00t knows that you have such money with you..If anything happens to you, then you want me dead too..not dead. Just traveling

Well, take good care of your self, my doctor may write you tomorrow.
Then we will know what to do next.

I f*cking love you babe. I really don't find this romantic..but that's just me

Will mail you once my doctor get back to work in the day time. waiting...waiting....

And back at lad
Quote:
Why is M00t writing to you? And why is he telling you I smell good?

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to check out of here. The manager said to check with him later tonight...they might have a cancellation and let me stay a few more days. Has the doctor said you can travel? You never did send me the name of the hospital or the doctor's name.

Otherwise, my father says he wants me to come home. He doesn't feel Nigeria is a safe place for me and, truthfully, I'm rather scared to go back there. He said that I should plan to meet you in New York and he could come with me and meet you and your father...a happy family gathering!

How does that sound? Sweetheart, I did so want to marry you here in Africa and have a honeymoon with you at the Safari Camp. Maybe, if I can stay a few more days, you can still come up here. Please let me know!

PS - I just talked to M00t and he said he would stay here as long as I needed him to and agreed that Nigeria is not safe for me.

So....?

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad needs to step up to the plate here. I wonder how your globe trotting auntie will react when she gets the email from your father informing her of the latest developments. You are after all her favorite niece.

She is not pleased that your lad didn't even bother to meet you at the airport.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work keeping it going, Becky!

And yeah... I like that scent, too. Not so much for me, mind you; a guy shouldn't smell too sweet, you know. When I absolutely have to use lotion, I like Miracle Hand Repair from Miracle of Aloe. That stuff works! And I can just use it when I need it. It even gets rid of sunburns overnight.

Welcome to Eater, Badday! It's always nice to see a new face around here.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Badday! I'm trying hard to think how to incorporate you right now...cause we sure want to reward baiter initiative! The problem is this lazy, lazy lad has had so many good reasons to safari and still hasn't...30K and another man sniffing around his future wife plus a father insisting that she fly straight home. I'm not sure if an aunt would add any incentive and might make him suspicious. Now if we can get him moving, I can see a globe-trotting auntie suddenly finding out I am in Africa and insisting I come with her for a small holiday in...I don't know...Ghana? Very Happy

How's that sound?

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh.. Ghana Auntie Audre hasn't been to Ghana in a long long time! And she does LOVE the way the Lads treat her there!

And you of course, my dear sweet Niece, the things you have been through! I need to get you away from this mess and recover properly.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On a suggestion from Becky, Daddy gets a new idea!
Quote:
Son,
I've been thinkin' long and hard about this, and I reckon you've had more hardship than I thought recently.

With the problems you've had, and P@tricia's accident, and the attempted robbery I fought off in Abuja, I've decided that Nigeria's just too dangerous for my little girl. I've told her I want her to fly straight home soon as she's done at the camp; she seems safe enough there, but I don't want to take any more chances. She's all I got, after all.

Since you're headin' out to New York soon, anyway, why don't we just meet you there and have the wedding then? That is, if I ain't scared you off yet.

I feel bad for bein' so harsh on you, but I'm sure you understand it's because of my love for my daughter, and I hope you won't hold that against her.

I look forward to meetin' you and your father in New York soon.

You take care, now.
-Dad

Last edited by Bombast on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I need to get you away from this mess and recover properly.

I think that would be very nice...but I must wait until my dear husband is almost to the safari camp. It wouldn't be fair to be too impatient. Very Happy

So cross your fingers....

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers and toes crossed! Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dad got a response...
Quote:
Hello, sir, its nice i read from you. I can only tell you my problems because i know you are a main man like me. Thanks for been understanding.

Dad, i am spoke with P@tricia, and i want her to come right away to me here in The hospital so that we can come in together on Monday to new york. Please i have not inform her but i will want6 you to approved that dad. Please let her come to me so that she can see my mother parents as they were all waiting to see her long ago.

Dad i will want you to please talk to Patricia for me, i am a man, and i know Business and the spirit of life more than she does, tell to always listen to me when i advise her. I knew she was with a man in the Camp, but i trust my woman, i know she won't mess up with him but the guy meant mess up with her. Dad you are a man too, you know the spirit we man have. So please talk to her for me, because now M00t teach my wife what to do at me. Which is wrong. Dad m00t is a stranger to me, so she should always be careful now that he knows she's with alot of cash, its dangrous for her keeping the money with her, Dad i know you will understand, please talk to her for me Dad, i want her to come right here please for God sake let her come, M00t knows how to get her to where i am. at least they went to Cameroon together so he should know how to get her here, Sir please i want her with me here before i took off to New York on Monday.

Dad my doctor is right here some minites ago, he told me that i am already doing fine but they can't let me go to Cameroon now, the list the can do is let me to the plane and go to New York directly, so please let her come back to me straight and not staying Abuja again, to me directly in Ibadan and we will move together on Monday morning, my doctor promise to take care of that for us. Because i have explain things to him already.

Dad i have to mail her now, and i don't have much time, i will contact you back.

Love you sir.

Yours J@mes @ndre

And Dad's reply:
Quote:
Son,
I'm right glad you ain't holdin' my attitude against her. But I'm gonna have to insist she come back home. I can't risk her returnin' to Nigeria, even if M00t's with her; it's just too dangerous there for her.

But I'm glad to hear you're doin' so well, and that you'll be goin' to New York next week. You've waited this long to see her; a few more days won't hurt. It's for her safety, you know.

I look forward to meetin' you soon.
-Dad

I went ahead and sent it, since I was just reiterating points I'd made earlier.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
because i know you are a main man like me.
Laughing

Quote:
but i trust my woman, i know she won't mess up with him but the guy meant mess up with her. Dad you are a man too, you know the spirit we man have.
Razz

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

I'm glad you and lad have connected spirit to spirit.

Lad is boring me.

Quote:
Honey am sorry for not getting back to you soonest. I got a message from Yours Dad this morning and i just respond to the message, i know he will contact you and explain things to you better.

The name of the Doctor is Dr. 4role O.
For Ib4dan C3ntral Private Hospital. Go ahead and google it

I have give your email address to him to he could email you and explain to you better, but i want you to come back here and see me yourself. I have explain to your dad, and i know he will understand me, I think lad will be disappointed we are going back together to New York on Monday unfailingly.

Get back to me asap, and let me know when you will be coming.

I love you so much babe.

ETA - updated/autographed picture of me and M00t enjoying safari camp. Don't I smell good? Very Happy Thanks Marv!

ETA again - email I just sent to lad along with photo

Quote:
The camp director did have someone leave early so I am able to stay until Thursday. But after that, my Father is insisting I fly back to the US. If you are going to be in New York on Monday we can meet there. I have to connect through New York anyway and so I will just stay until you arrive on Monday. I really don't feel safe going back to Nigeria unless I am with you and, like I said, Father is basically forbidding it. I'm sorry not to be able to meet your family here....it would be best for you to come get me and then Father would have no objections and I could finally meet them all..and apologize to your brothers for their troubles. I think I wrote to them...did they get it? I don't think I heard back.

I sent your hospital and doctor information to the doctor who was taking care of me after I injured my head and asked him to check on you.

The camp activities coordinator took a picture of me to send you...M00t is also in it because everyone here thinks he is my lover since we are staying in the same room...so I really couldn't tell him not to be in my picture for you. I hope you understand.

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent picture! I am so glad to hear M00t is taking care of you! It looks like he has helped to restore you to health and he is so big and strong too!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We look good girlfriend! clapping clapping clapping

M00t just sent lazy boi this:

Quote:
Let's have a man/man.

This is one lady and I am falling for her. I believe that she loves you and that saddens me. My concern is how are you going to take care of this lady? It seems to me that you only care for self.

Don't get me wrong, I want what is best for her and if I think you are the one, I'll leave be and make sure she is safe until she is in your arms. It's up to you if I back off of this love machine.

Please tell me where I stand.

Bad Day At The Office
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the picture getting sent to Daddy? When he sees how happy and well you look, he might just be so grateful to M00t for taking care of his little girl that he rewards M00t with a rather sizable sum to compensate for his time.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a great picture! He looks honest, too. Dad's satisfied there. I'd hate for it not to work out with the lad, since I am a "main man" like him, but I could live with M00t for a son-in-law. Laughing

And... I guess it's time to check in with our friendly Doctor...
Quote:
How odd. I can't seem to find that hospital, that doctor, or that patient anywhere in our database. Are you sure those names are correct? Please double-check your information and get back to me. I'll be happy to try again. In particular, I might find that doctor's full last name helpful.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the pic Corona, compliments to The Great Marvinator Laughing

Nice baiting by all too, I just love frustrated pets Laughing

Put him on a tight chain, tie up the chain up, give him a good pat, then throw a stick for him, then enjoy as he runs out of chain, that is exactly what you have done to him, well done Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic