SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I need some really abusive lad names...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lad that really seems to take the verbal abuse quite nicely and I'd like to try to really piss him off. I know calling them goat fuckers get their blood pressure up and he really put forth a few long paragraphs that basically say that I've not really been truthful and I should send the funds through WU cause they had no proof that the bank to bank transfer didn't happen. Twisted Evil

I'm basically looking for the adjectives that'll really get him seeing red while I explain that it's all his fault that I'm ending the business transaction. Laughing

Thanks!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"COMMON STREET THAWT VERGABON" springs to mind, I believe that it's Yastreb's but I have no idea what it means...
ETA: Although it would translate rather nicely to COMMON STREET <THAWT> VAGABOND where <THAWT> might me thug (or something else...) really, I'm just guessing.

CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are all homophobic so being called a homosensual or similar works well.
Also being told that they have intimate relations with deceased brown dogs seems to get their blood pressure a point or two higher.

Telling them that when they die their highly odorous body will be left to be eaten by the stray dogs seems to annoy them somewhat.

SMALL SMALL BOI is really good - doesn't sound bad but in lad-lad it's a serious insult.

Insulting their mother and/or sisters is also good as they seem to be highly protective.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0

Last edited by CollateralDamage on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming you're looking to insult him as a victim and not another lad so some of the choicest Pidgen and Igbo insults wouldn't be appropriate under the circumstances. What I've found to be effective is to use things that sting but which are seemingly innocuous. For example, they hate being called "smallboi" by other lads. So as a maga I often say things like "why are you acting like a small boy? Be a man and treat this business seriously."

They are also quite sensitive about their masculinity (one reason why I love baiting as a woman -- it makes them insane when they have to deal with a bitch from hell). Any allegation of homosexuality will really piss them off. You can bring it up casually, it doesn't have to be hurled as an insult. Just a simple, honest, benign question like "how long have you and your boyfriend been a couple?" Or "gee, I didn't realize that you and the lawyer were lovers. Now I can understand why you did some of the things you did, but really, you should keep your private sex life separate from our business."

Subtle but stinging. I've had lads write entire treatises denying they're gay. I simply ignore it all and keep tossing out idle references about it. "So you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that." Wink

Edit -- that's funny, Collateral Damage hit the same points while I was typing. Beat me by a minute! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Selected highlights from the Lad MoP referenced:

Quote:
YOU AE NOT ONLY IRRESPONSIBLE, RUDE, UNREASONABLE BUT ALSO A PURE STAGNANT ILLETRATE.

YOU ARE A COMMON STREET THAWTH VERGABON.

YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOUR STUPID DEAD LIVING CORPSE...

THAT EVIL WORKING IN YOU COULD NOT ALLOW YOU REASON WITH YOUR COMMON SENSE BUT RATHER KEPT KILLING YOU EVERY DAY.

YOU ARE A STUPID NICAMPO AND SUPPOSED TO GO AND HANG YOUR SELF

I think it was decided that "THAWTH" was supposed to be "THIEF".

On the other hand, for basic victim ranting, this is Cammy, who tends to be unrestrained (apologies in advance):

Quote:
What's the matter, rent-boy, can't handle the truth? You wouldn't want to see my c*nt anyway - you wouldn't know what to do with it. You go for buttholes of boys and goats, when they let you, and you can get it up. Anyone who f*cks your ass is going where a thousand have gone before. It must be slacker than your little boy dick.

Quote:
Go buttf*ck a goat and lick out its ass afterwards, you slimy little creep.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm assuming you're looking to insult him as a victim and not another lad so some of the choicest Pidgen and Igbo insults wouldn't be appropriate under the circumstances.

Exactly what I'm looking for, which is why I didn't try to filter out the mass insult thread.

Great ideas so far! Thanks a lot! I'll be responding to him until he goes away, cause this guy is done. But I'll keep insulting him along the way if he keeps responding. It looks like he will too cause he's still asking for the transfer even though I told him in about 3 insulting emails that it's all his fault, he's incompetent and our business is OVER! If he continues to respond I'll post up our exchange, or maybe I will anyway when it's finally over for real.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's often the case that the simplest is the best, and they respond well to just being called 'mugu'. You may notice that whenever a baiter succeeds in getting a lovely phone rant from a lad, the voice pitch tends to go up several octaves after he's called a 'mugu'. Even 'big fool' seems to hit a nerve.

It doesn't take much.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Accusing them of being a scammer can start to raise their blood pressure. Think like a victim, not a baiter. I'll bet calling them a "common street beggar" would create some interesting conversations.

Most lads have heard of the IRS, so I would use that as an insult too. ("You are a bigger thief than the IRS, you don't work for your money either, you just wait in ambush for a victim...")

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten in good pissing matches with lads over who was a better Christian, and called down the Holy Ghost Fire on them and so on. That's why I'm located in "go to hellfire go to hellfire go to hellfire go to hellfire..." They also don't seem to like being called illiterate or jobless.

@yastreb: You NICAMPO! In that classic rant I think THAWTH was supposed to be TOUT, as in street swindler.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thief? Tout? Either way the Lad botched it up for our amusement.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found out calling a lad a "fat lazy goat" really pissed them off, and they didn't think twice about it coming from a victim.

A simple "liar" produced "a young lady should not insult a man like that" - he was pretty pissed...so after I was done with him, whenever he tried to contact me I just responded "LIAR" and he'd go away again for a week or so...

Calling them "lazy" seems to be a nice dig...

Calling them a "scammer" seems to get them going too...

Just some simple things that a non-scammer might call a scammer...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are convinced he sits at his computer wearing only a "WOMAN PANT AND BRA!"

*Edit to add* Calling them a "LOAFER" usually gets a fruity response.

Accusing ladettes with trunk loads of daddies cash in a security co of being spoilt princesses is good too.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once told a lad to go watch his sister f**k the family dog. That resulted in a pretty good rant. Very Happy

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What also get them ranting is to reply like a typical victim for at least 6 or so emails and then out of the blue come out with your best insult in pure laddish.

Makes 'em think that another lad has been wasting their time and they usually let fly something fierce. Some of their suggestions are anatomically impossible for any normal human.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic