SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Message sent.

Let's see if he still thinks he can wait this thing out and have it his way.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Bombast! I love your letter of advice...if that doesn't get him going....! I'm so glad you and Corona jumped in on this.

Lad
Quote:
Honey Its nice you talk this way. I now understand that the nurse and his brother hasn't shown you any of my messages.

I will have to explain everything to you, i had an accident on my way coming to pick you up the other time, you are were in the Hotel, so since then i have been in Hospital, and i explain everything to Nurse and his brother. But now from the message Moot was sending to me it seems he ant you to love him, and forget about me, and i don't think that can be possible, because i love you so much, and i am in this situation because of you, although i am feeling better now, but since you said we were to check out on Tuesday, i will talk to my doctor and i will see what he can do for me.

I hope you understand everything now? But i will try all i could to get over there soonest. But let me inform my doctor first and whatever he says i will inform you. But i even ask the nurse for you address over there they don't give. Why are they doing this? Well if not for the shit that happen, they should n't have know anything about our relationship, But i know that God know best.

M00t mail me now and he old me his in love with you, are you here for him or for me?

Well i trust you, if you try it, then you have me die.

Most of it all, i am scared now that another person know that you are holding such money, your life is matters to me, Go this morning and save the money in the bank, i already send you the account info....

Honey i love you so much, how is dad, and more over, my Dad ant us to come to New York together ..so we will have to think about our movement.

Have a nice day, and make sure you do as i said, okie?

Followed by
Quote:
Babe, where are you? Tell me the truth,...you and M00t Have been moving around? humm? her sister email me now, and told she hasn't seen both of you.. So you both stay together now?

Babe be careful....BE CAREFUL..
Lad is starting to freak a bit. Twisted Evil

Me
Quote:
I don't understand at all...You've been in the hospital all this time? That sounds very serious...what happened?

I don't know how M00t feels about me...he's been very nice and he is rather nice looking...he has a very nice smile. And he has been very helpful and has done his best to keep me busy and has tried to keep my mind off my troubles. But I love you! That's why it is so hard that you haven't come. Please talk to your doctor and try to come up here as soon as you can.

J4mes...you do realize that I am in the middle of a nation park? There are no banks for miles and miles. The camp has a safe and deposited my dowry money with them. I look forward to giving it to my husband when we are married (blush).

I love you so much...I can't wait to be with you!

and to his second email
Quote:
This doesn't make sense...of course, we're not moving around. M00t drove me to the S1mba S4fari Camp and his sister stayed in Abuja....so, of course, she hasn't seen me since I left. We're still here in Camaroon waiting for you...M00t said he would stay until you got here to make sure I am safe. Why do you say to be careful...do you think I am in danger?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i trust you, if you try it, then you have me die. Laughing Laughing Laughing

He is freaking! Very Happy

No mail for nurse or bro. Mad

Edit: Becky, I'm so glad you let us jump in. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, too! Thanks again, Becky! Very Happy

And no word from the lad on my end, either. Probably too busy crying in his soup right now.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having others join in your bait is good for all, sharing fresh ideas and learning from each other being the big advantages.

Actually, I do tell a bit of a lie, it isn't really good for ALL, just everyone except the lads Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead banghead banghead

Lad
Quote:
How are you doing today? How is M00t doing? i hope you are both doing fine? I saw your offline message on my yahoo chat now, am sorry i missed you. Just have you talked to yr doctor, When are you coming. Babe, i have spoke with my doctor and he told me that, they can only discharge me on one condition. I am to pay them 1500$ , but i have paid 500$ so i am to pay $1000 now. And you know i will need some cash for my flight and to get my self up.. So i will be spending nothing less than 2000$ to get my ass out of here to Cameroon. I should have sort the money but i have already book my flight to New York to meet my Father over there, i thought you will come over here to meet me not knowing the everything will turn round like this.
Babe, i must tell you this i am crying while write this message, because i am having the feelings that i am loosing you to another man, which is very painful, your dad mail me yesterday, telling something regarding you and M00t, but what i know is that if you are mine no matter what happens you will surely be mine, But from what i am hearing from you, i still have the mind that you are still mine and you are given me the assurance that you will not disappoint me, P4tricia I will urge you to remember how we started, P4tricia, i love you with all my heart, everything in me love's you. If not for my situation i should been there with you, but i the only opinion i have now is to pay the 1000$ and get my ass out of here. If you really want me there, look for a way to send me 2000$ latest tomorrow morning and i will get there on Sunday unfailingly.But i am coming there with my doctor..

If you can make it through western union or money gram, or if you think you will send it to my doctor bank account directly, just let me know so that i can send the doctor information to you and you will send it in there. And i will send you his information asap.

Babe, please take care of your self for me, i tell M00t that i receive his message, let him know that you are mine and not M00t's wife. I am jealous right? Let it be just because i love you babe.

Have a nice time over there, and stay away from anything that you think is not right.

Your life matter's most

I love you with all my life.

My not so lovey-dovey response
Quote:
J4mes...I am at a total loss to know what to say to you right now. M00t says you told his sister you were in the hospital for high blood pressure. Remember I'm a nurse as well....nobody stays in the hospital for 3 weeks with high blood pressure or needs an operation. They give you a prescription and you go on with your life. And when I keep asking you to tell me what is wrong, you won't....it's just "send me money". Well, there is no Western Union or moneygram for hundreds of miles so I can't help you out there.

It seems like you are just coming up with excuse after excuse not to see me. Now it's that you've spent all your money to fly to New York to see your father....is this the same father you told me was dead? And why would you be making travel arrangements to go to NY when you knew I was coming to Africa? This makes absolutely no sense. Ask your father to send you the money.

I'm starting to think M00t is right about everything...he said you wouldn't come.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wawawawa

Lad
Quote:
Now, i knew that M00t sister haven't tell anything i told her when you were sick. I had an accident on my way coming to pick you up in Abuja, and i told you everything the nite you get to the Nurse house. So are you telling me i am after your money or what? Shit. Now i understand that M00t is right there to teach you what to say, i am not a fool nor senseless man, i know what am saying and i will never tell you lies, i only told you my mother was dead and not my father, i told you my father is in New York, i can ask my father for anything i needed. I was just thinking that i have you with me so why disturbing him again, but now that you let me understand that you are not mine anymore then, i think its time to let my father know that i had an accident when i was coming to pick you up, and i am in the hospital and i need money to pay for my treatment, in shout. Good day.. you are not what i think you are..because the nurse ask me if you are loose, and i said you are not, that i trust you, now you made me understand that M00t has change everything that i am you has been building for the past months ....Well you are a woman, you can choose whom you want to marry, but i though you aid you are here for me. Well i don't think i have to talk too much, because it seems The nurse hasn't tell you anything...Ask M00t if i ever inform him that i and my Friend Tony had an accident on our way to pick you up...?

And since I slapped him last time, now I need to be a submissive future wifey with the $$$$

Quote:
I just came back from dinner and saw your message. Yes, I knew you were in an accident and I have asked you over and over what's wrong but you wouldn't tell me.

I don't know if you are after my money...I don't want to think you are. It would break my heart to find out I was so wrong about the man I love. All I know is that I traveled half way around the world to marry you and you aren't here. Tell me what I am supposed to think? M00t is not teaching me what to say but he is the one here who is talking to me. Why aren't YOU here to teach me what to say?

Please have your father send you the money and come up here. I have no way to send you money. Tell him that we can pay him back after we are married.

Please baby...I love you so much and just want to be with you. I want to be your woman and have you teach me everything about love. puke

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the hospital is going to keep him because he owes money.Razz Razz Razz

He's ignoring us! Rolling Eyes

This is one of the laziest ....................

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I know! I have 30K waiting for him in Cameroon plus all my lovin' and he is trying to get a lousy $2000.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I honestly don't get is the idea of the hospital holding you until you pay your bill...wouldn't that just keep driving the cost up every day?

I've seen this before in other threads and it just cracks me up every time I see it...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has mail from M00t: Twisted Evil

Quote:
Mr.,
I am furious at you for making this woman cry. What in the world is wrong with you? You say you love her and we ain't seen the likes of your ugly mug. Why would a woman want a man with little man syndrome? In case you didn't know, that is boi with small penis. This woman is letting me know that she needs lovin and let me tell ya, I will show her what love making is all about. I'm trying in my shy gentle ways to get her naked and if I do, you will be history.

Good day,

Let's see if this moves him. Laughing

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

clapping clapping clapping

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loved that reply Corona Laughing

Lads just hate having their manhood belittled Cool

I cant wait for his reply to that

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Laughing

Still no word here from the lad. I'm keeping an eye out, though.

Quote:
What I honestly don't get is the idea of the hospital holding you until you pay your bill...wouldn't that just keep driving the cost up every day?

I've seen this before in other threads and it just cracks me up every time I see it...

Yeah, me, too. Laughing It'd also prevent the patient from being able to go out and earn money to pay the bill he's run up so far. I can't help but imagine the lad eventually being moved to the geriatrics ward before he can pay a penny toward his bill. What hospital is this, anyway? St. Shylock's?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has read it. Mr. Green

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It'd also prevent the patient from being able to go out and earn money to pay the bill he's run up so far.

It's kind of like debtor's prison used to be in England. They'd throw you in jail for debt and keep you until you paid off your debt...and you had to pay for your food and other necessities. Can't quite figure the logic of that...but I suppose it beat being transported to Australia. Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just came to M00t:
Quote:
Go ahead and f**k her you this heartless he goat

I swear with the last drop of my blood you will never fuck any woman again in your life you this f**king betrayer.

Surprised Surprised Surprised

Edit to fix those words. Mad

Last edited by Corona on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has such a way with words

Forwards M00t's email:
Quote:
Check this out..what is all this about? M00t want to f*ck you??

And then:

Quote:
Honey, i understand everything, i don't wanna tell you my condition here so that you won't feel bad, over there, i want you to be fine and happy but since i can't do that now, i guess you come back home and see me yourself. If that will work out, your dad is right here and your so call friend M00t a f*cking betrayer, should come over here and see what love had cause to my life, the accident affect my leg for Christ sake, and my friend Tony too, you think the accident is a small issue? Well that is what you wanna hear and am telling now, Well is you wanna go for M00t that is your choice then go, But if truly you love me and you want me there f*cking render the help you can, or come over here and see me yourself.

If i inform my father that i had an accident, he will ask me what cause it and how it happens, when i start telling him stories, but you're so good at telling stories! what do you think about that woman..? You and my girls are all i have, that is what i think i don't know about your personal thinking...so what the hell do you want me to tell my father..I am not coming over there again. ???? Crying or Very sad if you want me then come here and see me yourself..

Good day.

P.S: I f*cking love you. Isn't that sweet?

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really understanding this part...
Quote:
If that will work out, your dad is right here and your so call friend M00t a f*cking betrayer

Is he saying your Dad is there with him, or that your Dad was right when he said M00t is a betrayer? Either way, it's an... interesting near-truth.

I'm curious why he's still blubbering about his health, when it's been two days since Daddy said to him...
Quote:
I know you ain't been in the hospital all this time. You already told me as much.

...and he's had no response to that yet. And it was yesterday that Becky poked a hole in his high blood pressure story.

Now all he can say is that you can't understand how the accident affected him? Seeing as how you're a nurse and all, it seems to me like you'd understand it just fine if he could be bothered to explain it properly.

Edit: Maybe it's about time he heard from Dad again? Here's what I'm considering...
Quote:
I last spoke to you two days ago. Since then, it seems you told my daughter somethin' that's got got her a little upset.

What did you say to her? You'd best have a good answer for that.

I'm really startin' to wonder if you really feel anything for her. She flew to the other side of the world for you, and you can't be bothered to drive across the border of a neighborin' country for her. I ain't seen evidence yet of you liftin' a finger for her, except maybe the middle one. I don't know how they do things in Canada, but where I come from fillin' up a computer screen with "I love you honey" don't amount to a hill of beans.

Is there some other reason you wanted her out here? I'm thinkin' maybe there is. You spend enough time in the country, you learn to recognize the smell of a polecat.

I reckon I oughta thank you. I've been wonderin' how to show Miss M0tti3 my gratitude for takin' such good care of my little girl, and it seems to me that a reward of $30,000, cash, might just about do the trick.

Give me one good reason not to make that decision right now.

Well, I'd stay and chat a little more, but I'm actually postin' this from an airplane with that new fancy wireless internet they got now. I'm needed back home, and whatever happens now I feel like my daughter is in good hands. Checkin' in on her was my whole reason for comin' out here, and now that I'm satisfied I can return to my work. P@ttie will be joinin' me back in Peever soon, I reckon.

Good luck recoverin' from your high blood pressure. I hear that can cause impotency.

One thing's for sure, though... this is not a happy lad. Very Happy

Edit: Made Becky's suggested changes to the message, and I decided to throw in a little dig at his high blood pressure claim, too.

Last edited by Bombast on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Definitely Dad should hammer him...but tell him you had to go back home but you were okay with that because you knew you left me in good hands. And you got the feeling that I was soon going back to the US..how does that sound?

Sent to lad
Quote:
I really don't know what to say. I have no idea how serious your accident is/was because you didn't tell me. I don't know you thought that was something to keep from me...your wife. What makes me feel bad is that you didn't trust me enough to share truthfully with me. Just like I think you should tell your father the truth...when he asked what caused it, tell him you were driving to pick up your wife-to-be at the airport....you don't need to tell him stories.

As far as M00t...I don't know what he wants. I know he's been a good friend during all this...he has never acting inappropriately. But he has wondered to me why you haven't come when you claim to love me so much and, now, why you hid important information from me. What hospital are you at right now and who is your doctor? Maybe the doctor who took care of me can check in on you and find out what the prognosis is.

Let's see what contortions he comes up with to wiggle out of THAT! Twisted Evil

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool! Nice touch; I'll work that in, all right. Smile I'll go back and edit.

Edit: Message sent. Check my previous post for the changes.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good luck recoverin' from your high blood pressure. I hear that can cause impotency.

Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! clapping

Should M00t tell how sweet she smells? Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to get the lad's ass in gear, should M00t discover that she's carrying money and it's in the safari safe?

apparently sex and marriage isn't getting him moving...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^That sound good to me. Wink

Let's see what the others say. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic