SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Babel Fish Even More Lad Pain

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Discovered another potential level of lad pain today my lads come from Burkino so french is the reasoon given me for "misunderstandings"that have been ocuring so ive just introduced babel fish that should make things clearer

Whats the saying "S@$T in S%&T out

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

"your reservation payment does cover up everything."

Absit invidia
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babel fish is also very useful when the lad introduces a European bank into the equation. I always think that it is only polite to write to them in their native language.

I can just imagine some lad in Lagos frantically trying to translate my German or Spanish back into English.

And mistyping some of the important words so that they won't translate back to English always helps as well.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try that as well I think its probably better to make it really difficult when some time has been seriously invested

I have a security trunk bait going on with a dodgy and dead filipina politician whos widow is being watched in the Fils

So I been including a bit of "fluent" Cebuano passed of as Tagalog mixed with English sentences even if I was fluent id be confused but the widow isnt helping what with it being her mother tounge and all

".We here in the United States are really having a hard time here because of this case"

"I still do not understand what you said went wrong while trying to make payment"

Absit invidia
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretend you're italian, and send him extracts of the "lorem ipsum" typesetting text.

PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the text in a jpeg attachment, ya know, for security reasons. Very Happy
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year I baited a French speaking lad, and we used Spanish as a common language. So all emails were babelfished twice (although the lad didn't know that).

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im trying to include things like "Im sure it will be plane sailing from now" and "we can jaw properly now" just for clarity

One of there translations told me there Waiter (server) had gone a bit slow not sure if I fancy a Hotel like that

Absit invidia
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meh. I can't find the thread through search because I suxorz at everything I touch today, but there was a thread active recently about a site that does multiple passes through the 'fish.

I remember thinking that this would be a fantastic de-educating tool, and then promptly forgetting to bookmark it. Yay me. Laughing If I have the patience I'll go back and find it when I get home later and post it.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159675&highlight=attack+babelfish

third post in that thread. Site was multibabel

Shyguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im having some fun with babel my lads are fluent in french so iv finaly found a way of no misunderstanding

"Dear Sisters J@cky and Christi@n
I enclose the translation of Hotel Fl@rish answer to my reservation request to be honest I cant really understand them I asked for a pro forma invoice for our accounts so that I could get it paid into there account with western union bank , although they dont give the account number I have no idea what they mean about parambulators (there are certainly no youths under 1Cool, milk and "certain people.....even less there promise" do you think they have sent me the mail by mistake?to be honest Im a little worried at such a strange responce from a reputable Hotel they must have been asked for an invoice befor or is that a special word in french that the translator doesnt work with

Sincl@ir

On Line translation

Acknowledgement of delivery with the reception of your last station with l' hotel, it seems management of this hotel that you n' do not be ready to comply with the rules and the regulation of this institution, the reason is that you were parambulating on the question of your reservation d' hotel reservation of payment, in l' one of our preceding email of your group, have us d' now and already to indicate that all the participant recomemded in our hotel for the fourth Conference to come must make their payment before their arrival so that we can emit their confirmation of reservation and to transmit it to them and l' Organizer in America for the checking and the confirmation of their arrival. We accept only the payments by Western Union Money Transfer, so that we can be able to publish your OnTime confirmation. We are not you to force, because the customers are right always, but we accept only the payments by Western Union d' transfer; money. It s' d' does not act; an individual housing, c' is the housing which milked in the fourth nearest place conference and it will not be easy for this hotel to make it possible any participant to make their payments on their arrival because certain people will do nothing but benefit from l' occasion to help theirs own interest, and even less theirs promise. C' is adviceable for you and your group of members to make your reservation d' hotel before reserving the OnTime payment to obtain the full one everywhere. We still have combinations for you that your demanding, but if you do not conform OnTime to release us for participants, because all the rooms is on the point d' to obtain the full one earlier. We accept reservation d' hotel Reservation of payment before the confirmation of your reception. "

this was a straight translate on babel

Sister C agrees this could be a translation issue so i decide to keep it simple and avoid further confusion!!

"-La chère chrétienne de soeur de Henri pense que la traduction pourrait
nous poser des problèmes
Par hasards nous sommes m@lentendu que je confirmais ma réservation
pour votre pièce de /family d'apartement et te demandais d'expédier la
facture anticipée pour nos comptes ici et le nombre de votre uonion
occidental de b@nque ainsi nous pouvons vous payer"

I particularly like dear cretin the sister of henry it starts with
it was a normal babel and came from this

"Dear Henri Sister Christian thinks the translation might be causing us problems

Per haps we are misunderstanding I was confirming my reservation for your apartement /family room and asking you to forward the advance invoice for our accounts here and the number of your b@nk western uonion so we can pay you"

Absit invidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic