SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poomtang factor is back

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little back ground my "son" is being held in a in a hotel with boxes of money that he cannot get into. Enter Engineer Morgan.

Quote:
Dear Caron,

What we have to do now is how this boxes can be open so that i personally can transfer the money to you either bank or western union. As an engineer i can open this but will have to get Japanese blade 4 to cut the boxes open and this will cost us 250pounds lets join hand together and raise the money ok , i have 100pounds with me send 150pounds so that i can get the blade for me to cut the boxes open, the money is clean and spendable .

I wait to hear from you .

Engineer Morgan

Quote:
Morgan,

Not being an engineer I do not know what a Japanese blade 4 is but 250 pounds seems expensive. What is the poomtang factor of a Japanese blade 4? My black and decker is 3.8

Caron

Quote:
Dear caron,

Good for the fact that you are engineer you might know the use or the mean Japanese Blade 4 , is a blade made by china to cut any hard metal or iron

And from the look of that boxes is any that type of blade can cut it but if you insist that is too cost you find it over there and but it and send to me for to use cut it open then i start transferring the money to you bit bit,

I wait to here for you

Eng .morgan

Quote:
Morgan,

Sorry you misunderstood me. I am not an engineer. All I know is that my black and decker has a poomtang factor of 3.8 and was wondering what the poomtang factor of this Japanese blade was. It must be high if it is that expensive.

Caron

Lo and behold he comes back with a bigger poomtang factor. Marvelous.

Quote:
Poomtang factor 7.13, lets not delay about the fee ok , you better go and send the balance and get back me.

Eng morgan

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lot of poomtang!

Ask him about the "twernt ratio", 200 mysterons should be enough.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You do know that googling poomtang factor brings you straight here (well.. to the older topic about poomtang factors anyway)?

Apart from that, it's brilliant!

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think he meant "poontang".

M is too close to N on the keyboard.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic