SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Found this site after I started baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wannabie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi

I honestly didnt know that there was such a great place as this and I hope I can learn alot more.
I have been what you call "scambaiting" for about 6 months now and I started it when something sent me a message via ebay asking to send me money blah blah blah

This then turned out to be scam and of course I knew this from day one and was quite bored as I was recovering from a tumour being removed (all fine now).

My baiting style was that I could easily filter money as I was a night club promoter, putting on events in different clubs across the UK.

Anyway this went on back and forth (very time consuming) over about 3weeks until I hit my jackpot of getting the scammer to dress up as "raver" complete with glowstick, luminous facepaint, smily face teeshirt the whole lot.

I found this site about 3in the morning yesterday so Ill have to fish the pic out as it was a while ago now.

Anyway I thought i would make myself known and I hope I can learn alot and get better at this, (I now have 2 others going for a couple of days).

Any advice would be great

Wannabie
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to the help/hints/tips forum and ask for a mentor in the mentor thread.
Read the stickies there.
Bait safe (anonymous e-mail, no giving out of RL personal info)
Don't send scammers anything that can be recycled (NO ID"S)
Make the scammer do all the work Wink

You might also want to check out the eater university board Wink

Have fun!!

wannabie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, ill have a look now
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Wannabie, Welcome to the site! It looks like you will make a nice addition. The first word of advice is to make sure you are baiting safe, like Puppet said. You mentioned that your first bait was very time consuming. The idea is to waste their time, and not too much of yours. So get them to do all the work and you just respond in sort emails with one or two thoughts/questions in each email. There are discussions of this in Eater U. Have fun!

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, wannabie
wish you much succes
and aah...
Quote:
welcome to the monkeyhouse
your description of your trophee sounds nice.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hit my jackpot of getting the scammer to dress up as "raver" complete with glowstick, luminous facepaint, smily face teeshirt the whole lot.

I look forward to seeing that! Welcome.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
wannabie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
Hi Wannabie, Welcome to the site! It looks like you will make a nice addition. The first word of advice is to make sure you are baiting safe, like Puppet said. You mentioned that your first bait was very time consuming. The idea is to waste their time, and not too much of yours. So get them to do all the work and you just respond in sort emails with one or two thoughts/questions in each email. There are discussions of this in Eater U. Have fun!

Hi and thank you for your reply,

I was off sick after a operation so i guess maybe I dragged it out a little for my own amusment. I have put my name down for a mentor I think that will teach me alot
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mentor is a wonderful thing but, while you're waiting, there is a virtual mentor waiting for you down at Eater University...basically step by step instructions on causing all sorts of lad pain.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic