SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This babe sounds too good to be true(first bank account)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Agreed. Also, mention you can not stop thinking about her and you're losing sleep over it. Usually coming across as desperate or very smitten works to your advantage. If you would rather take a more passive approach, she will probably be back on her own, but contacting her will probably be more successful. If she comes back, don't mention wanting the picture.

As others have mentioned, getting trophies is harder than it often looks. Patience is important. It has taken me several months in some cases to get a lad to cooperate with a picture or special request while others are trophy machines or never produce. Trophies are nice, but baiting results are even better.

Good luck with this one or your next. Don't be shy and ask for advice. There's some great and very helpful romance baiters lurking around here.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
k4rma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good tips - i've never got an actual trophy, but have wasted plenty of their time - this is truly social engineering at it's best, i love it....any word yet badger? i think i scared one of my messenger baits off, possibly 2...
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the help and tips Smile

I suffer from 'must get it done yesterday syndrome' comes from too many years working in a hospital.

My new eater mantra will be "Slow down, enjoy the game, the results are secondary only the game matters"

Embarassed Scuse me Im pished (scottish for wasted)
@ K4rma: Not heard anything yet , but i hope the lad gets back on the programme soon . Poor old Hugh is having Kittens with the worry. Wink
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger Grylls

You blew it with your commitment letter, And the bait had only just started, less then a week in fact. Take things slowly, Don't be in a hurry, You might get away with that sort of letter after about 3 months, We know there scammers, they know there scammers. But din't stick your head in the noose and tell them that.

Any bait is like a Chess game, move and counter move, slowly slowly softly,softly. As for trophies. Every reply you get is a trophy or sorts.

If they reply, your taking there time 4 or 5 replies a week, More if you reply as soon as they arrive, So after a month, it's a lot of replies, which equals considerable time.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess What?
Quote:
Please call me i don't understand you, I will like us to talk, your mail is getting me confuse. I look forward to hear from you.
Yours Maryjane

She's back

Game On Laughing
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news Badger Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Job Badger Very Happy

Sometimes they can be hard to get rid of...

One lad gave me trophy pictures, lazily did the M7CN S3CURE a couple times - then went on safari twice (in a week)...

I got tired of him, not much else to do, so I caught him in a lie (which I had done several times before but let it slide) - I called him a "fat lazy goat" which really offended him, and a liar which offended him greatly...

He tried a test e-mail a couple days later - which I just responded "liar"...

Then he tried to contact me again on YIM - I just heaped insults on him

And he tried YIM once again - where I just called him "liar" and stopped the conversation...

I'd bet if I wrote him back, telling him I forgave him, the bait would be back on right where it left off (he has no clue I'm behind his misfortunes).

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badger Grylls wrote:
Guess What?
Quote:
Please call me i don't understand you, I will like us to talk, your mail is getting me confuse. I look forward to hear from you.
Yours Maryjane

She's back

Game On Laughing

Now be nice, welcome the bitch, like you would welcome a winning lotto ticket. Treat it like a long lost Sister, Until it's time to make it suffer, like an X's mother

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignoring Wereborg's advice is futile

Thanks I will treat her like a little fluffy bunny for the time being
Tyger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is my first post here and i think you people are doing a really great job. I have been doing this same thing for three years but i never knew i had similar partners online. This is what i receive not long a go.
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Flag this message
I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW YOU
Sunday, April 5, 2009 1:06 AM
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

My Dear,

I am happy with what i gone through your profile , Decided to contact you never you be surprised and reply me so that i shall sending to you my pictures and tell you about me as its better knowing as well. isaacjane10atyahoodotcom

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your respond so far And i am very happy to read your message, Although is my pleasure, Kindly understand me and my situation, I really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why i contacted you, I am contacting you because of the urgency of my situation here in refugee camp. I am Miss Jane Isaac, 21 yrs old young girl from Sierra Leone, The daughter of Late Dr. Isaac Brown the former Vice Senate President of the Republic of Sierra Leone and Standard bearer of the Sierra Leone Diamond and Gold National Union.

My father died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24, 2004 while he was travelling from Jackson , Michigan to Ohio (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5, 600, 000.00, five million six Hundred USD, In a bank with my name as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about these transaction since my late father did not disclose these to any one. I wish to build a true relationship with you. Please let me know your true interest to assist me release and transfer this fund worth usd$5.6million.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund into your account, and investment of the fund. As you will help me in the investment with the fund, While i complete my studies as i was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with a huge percentage out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, In which you will handle it also. This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Seeking for your true help assistance.

Well i expect to hear your positive response showing your interest, Then I will
forward to you immediately the contact info of the Bank. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I would appreciate if you can call me through our Rev.Father Paul Daniel phone number (+221 76-288-4351), Because i have no phone here with me in the camp. It's the Rev.Father Paul Daniel office number here in the refugee camp, Call and tell him that you want to speak with Ms Jane Isaac at the female Hostel block A3, Room 7 from Sierra Leone. He will send for me because I am staying at the female hostel.

I shall waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, I beg you not to disclose it to anyone. After the money has been transferred to your account there in your country, You can send me some little amount, So as to be able me to get my travelling documents and come to you. Attach here is my pictures and I would like we talk again on telephone chatting, Wishing you have a nice blessedly day, kisses.

Yours Jane.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum Tyger, nice to see a genuine Ghanaian on here.
As for your mail read the stickies and go got her/him.
Remember bait safely and Please apply for a Mentor Laughing
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this same lad/ette for about 2 weeks now. Surprise, she's trying to transfer money into my account now! Whodathunkit?

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Laddette wants help escaping from the Camp!!!!
Quote:
Hello My Darling love,
Happy Easter celebration, I am sorry for my late respond to you please do not be angry about that you know situation of staying in this place as a refugee, is not all the time that i am allowed to come out even to come and use the compute to share with you, please kindlt reason with me, I love you and really want to live the rest of my life with you, I know all you are saying about age, but i want you to know that age have nothing to do with love, Please i really don't mind your age i love you and really need your help to come out of this camp, I will like to come and meet you to show you the love of my heart which i have for you please try all your possible best to help me out of this camp, you are all my hope, Please help me Hunger is killing me in this camp, I am not longer getting myself please try your best for me. please call me i will like to hear your voice. I look forward to hear from you.
Yours Maryjane.

Any suggestions, building a tunnel, or constructing a glider on the church roof?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell her your about to send her a Red cross parcel, containing a pair of Bolt cutters, a Shovel, a GPS. and a laptop.

Tel her your delighted that she is going to escape, and tell her you will be starting an applecation for her refugee status, So she can resettle on Christmas island.

You can spin this out for weeks. Wink

Resistance is futile

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Right the red cross parcel it is.

Contents: Laptop, GPRS Phone and $20,000 US

My question is where is the nearest 4llst4r shipping depot in relation to Dakar????.

Its got to be close enough for a short safari
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad:
Quote:
Thank you my love for your lovely mail, i am so happy for your concern towards my situation, God will bless you and pay you for whatever effort and help you are giving to me to safe my life out of this pradicament, Darling, like i told you i am in the refugee camp and have no any bank account, asked one of the Reverend here in the Church he said if you can be sending the money smsll small through western Union money transfer or moneygram for fast and easy transfer, So Honey i don't know if you can be sending it in that way with my name and adress of this church so that by the help of the Reverend i will cash the money.
Name; Maryjane Ben
Address; Christ Holy Church
Dakar Senegal.
Darling i believe that you know better than me, you know what is good for me, if there is any other suggation please let me know But for my reason, i will like you to send the money through western union as it is fast and easier, please reason with me, i really need to be there soon, please help me you are my only hope, I will be very glad to read from you,
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

What a trouble I have had,

Today I went to the only Western Union bank in my town to send you the money, but when I got there the bank was closed down due to concrete cancer. There was a notice on the door telling me that the nearest alternative Western Union is 150 miles away.

As you know I am 79 yrs old and do not drive anymore due to poor eyesight therefore I decided to catch the bus.

4 hours later I arrived to find that the bank was closed for the day.

What a rotten day I have had, 8 hours in a cold noisy bus for nothing.

I have only just got home and I am very tired, I have to be careful because I have acute angina and this excitement is making me quite ill.

This Western Union seems a very poor way to send money, I could do this transfer so quickly if you had a bank account!

Ask the Good Reverend Father if he will allow you to use the church bank account?

I know that this is a lot to ask but I am desperate to get that money to you so we can get you out of that hell camp.

If the Reverend Agrees tell him I will reward him with $2000 dollars for allowing me access to his account and helping me to rescue my beloved.

I must go now I feel very sick and having tight pains across my chest.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Badger

Lying to lads and knowing what you can get away with is part of the program.

You seemed to have picked it up nicely too, I think I will remember that one myself Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't hear from the lad after my WU nightmare so I wrote

Quote:

My love,

I have been in bed all weekend since my ill fated trip to the Western Union. I have been having dreadful pains in my chest which have rendered me incapable of doing anything.
I am so sorry I seem to have let you down.
Did you ask the Good Reverend about his bank account?
Please let me know what you would like me to do next? However I think another trip like that to the Western Union will be the death of me.
Please remember I am probably older than your esteemed Grandfather.

She / He wrote back

Quote:

Hello Darling,
How are you today? i hope you are doing well over there,
Honey, I am really sorry for what my situation cost you, I'm really sorry my eyes was full of tears reading your mails, Please do not be angry with me I love you and really want to meet you there please, I don't know what or how to tell you how i am feeling right now about you please for God sake do not sick, Meanwhile i am praying seriusely now over your health and i believe and trust the living God you will be OK. How i wish i am there now to take good care of you.

I'm usually don't write love letter, but I thought i'd do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now. I know we are far apart -- you're In USA, and I'm in Dakar Senegal -- but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much. I was just talking to a friend about you and explaining how you are on my mind every moment of the day. I couldn't even eat, sleep or walk without thinking about you..
You are as my Father, Husbend and everything in this world.You are in my thoughts all the time. I'd tell you you are in my heart, but I don't feel like that would be right, because my heart is not mine anymore it belongs to you. You are sweet, loving and caring, you make me feel like one of the luckiest woman in the world. I need you to know I am with you through everything, the bad and the good. I have given you my heart and I hope that you won't break it. Keep it and give it some loving from time to time. Remember I promise you I never let you down,
I will share your joy and pens together, I will promise all this things over and over again. Don't worry about your health, i will be there soon to take good care of you, I know how I feel towards you, and you know how you feel towards me, so just be strong for me.

Darling thank God i have been so worried about this account as i told the Reverend about it and he peomised to help me, So today he gave me this account to give you please you can use the account to send the money, here is the account information.

Account Name.......... 4ny4nwu c0llin0 0ny3m4.

Looks like I got me my first bank account. Better go read the stickies to see what to do about it Rolling Eyes
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I have sent the bank account details to our man of mystery,

So when can I get my piggie???????

Poor old Hugh is too sick to reply to the lad just now but this came tonight .

This is the fastest he has ever responded

Quote:

Hello Myear Dear Love,
How are you today? how are is your health? I couldn't sleep a wholo night after going through your your, even as i was writing you yesterday my heart was not at rest i was thinking and feeling about you, I pray all night for your health i hope you are feeling better
as you start a brand new day Wish you health, strength and lots of joy along the way.
Take all the rest you need till your health is up to par, That when you are up and well
you will shine like a morning star. I look forward to hear from you,
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggies are on the honor system. Once you sent the info to A, add this icon to your signature.
Code:
:$_lad:

Congratulations on the first of many!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another pig! jump_4_joy

Thank you, Badger Grylls! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope to start a piggie farm Corona Very Happy

The Stress of Western Onion has taken its toll on poor old hugh
Quote:

Dear M4ry J4ne

My Name is Doctor 4rtur B0rat, I am the resident Geriatric
Consultant here at the Pine View Retirement Home in Anchorage. I
believe you are a good friend an beloved of one of my patients a Mr
Hugh Janus.

It saddens me to tell you that Mr Janus suffered a massive coronary
attack on Sunday night and is now in intensive care fighting for
his life.
Hugh's vitals have stabilised and he is responding to treatment but
he is still very critical and the next 48(took the bitch 48 hours to reply) hours will prove to be
very crucial.

During one of the short periods Hu8h has been awake he begged me to
get in touch with you to let him know what has happened.

Hugh is desperate to help you in your terrible situation but will
not be able to do so untill he has recovered.

So M4ry J4ne if you are a God fearing christian make sure that Hugh
is in your prayers tonight.

I will keep you updated as to Hugh's progress.

So for now keep strong and I am positive that everything will turn
out fine.

Regards

Dr 4rtur B0rat MD, MRCVS
Resident Geratric Consultant
Pineview Retirement Home
Anchorage Alaska
USA

Lad :
Quote:

Thanks so much Doctor 4rtur B0rat,
My heart is full of sorry, please take good care of him for me, Right now i am confused and don't know what to do or how to see him to show him how feelings i have for him,
But all i know is that nothing will happen to him, i know my God and i am parying now and fasting over his health, God will take control of everything he will be fine please tell him that i write and let him know that i am here for him praying.
Please Doctor 4rtur B0rat, try to update me as you said, i look forward to hear from you.
Miss M4ryj4ne.

The concern is touching.... Twisted Evil

Fuck you Fuck you keep your TWAT I opens my own TWAT......Naomi Alyiou
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She sent me a lovely poem to read to Hugh..sweet girl Twisted Evil

So I have let her stew for a week and sent her this

Quote:

Dear M4ry J4n3

I do apologise for not getting back to you sooner.
We have been terribly busy trying to save Hu8h's life.

Hu8h was doing well on Friday, but was too weak to e mail you,
although he is incredibly worried about you situation.

Hu8h has realised that he may not have very much longer on this
earth and has decided to make a new last will and testament. Hu8h
has no children and only one niece, therfore he would like you to
be the joint Beneficiary along with his Niece Miss Anit4 Sch3idtt.
This means that upon his death you will inherit 50% of Hu8h's
estate.

Hugh is a very wealthy man having been the chairman of J4nus
Pe7rol3um a large independant Oil Company based here in Alaska,
Therefore you should consider yourself a very lucky young lady.

Hugh Has asked me to be the Executor of his estate so in this role
I will require you to send me all of your documentation ie name ,
address and copies of your passport and birth certificate.

I will need all of this paperwork soon to allow me to draw up the
new will.

On a personal note when I read your poem to Hu8h he was moved to
tears it was the first time I have seen him smile since his
terrible heart attack.

Hugh asks that you be brave and help me with the legal modalities
and to tell you that he loves you very much.

Regards

Dr 4rtur Bor47 MD, MRCVS
Resident Geratric Consultant
Pin3vi3w Retirement Home
Anchorage Alaska
USA

I've had 11 emails from her since I sent the first letter from the doctor Laughing

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any suggestions for the Beneficiary Modality will be much appreciated as I have not yet gone down this route.

Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic