SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another possible WIMP? (Safari in the morning)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully this one will work out:

Quote:
I am now at the pack and in the next 15mts i am off to benin and will arrive 2morrow morning by 9 or 10 am tomorrow morning so by 1noon tomorrow i will be expecting your confirmation.

Thanks and stay cool and count on me.

St3ll4.

St3ll4's location? 212.52.153.206 BURKINA FASO

Getting these lads/ladettes to travel is hard work. Wish me luck! I can't wait to get my first stredded email! Laughing

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is she going to?

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benin....i have a feeling she is going to try to cheat....we'll see

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrrrrr......I hate lazy lads:

Quote:
I am now in Benin, Waiting to hear from you.

St3ll4.

St3ll4's location? 212.52.153.206 BURKINA FASO Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Stinking liar......I am slapping her relentlessly right now.....here is one of her retorts:

Quote:
What do you mean?? and who is playing games with who?? do you know the risk i took because of this?? I left Burkina yesterday night and arrived benin just about 1hour ago and you are telling me bullshit. any way i do not blame you i blame my self maybe this is just a joke. I have nothing to tell you than to say thank you and God bless you. if you send the infos and i do not pick the moneis and send you yours then you can call me names. you brain washed me into this and now you are making me look stupid before your good self.

please if you know me very well i am a straight forward person and i hate one to doubt me. Is upto you. you have nothing to loose I am the one loosing now spend my money time and sleepless night and stress ect. what you have done to me let God judge us. I am now a stupid person? God bless you. I am here still waiting to pick the cash and send you urs if you do not wish us to continue just tell me let me find my way back.

Thank you very much and God bless you in all you do.
Bye

Well onto the next one....I will get my safari!!!

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic