SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst thing you have ever eaten.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kippers! I realize I'm probably going to get pilloried by the Brits in here, but that shit was just...nasty. I was traveling around England a couple years back, and one morning we did a big, traditional English breakfast buffet at a nice hotel. I'm a pretty adventurous eater, and I like to try the local delicacies of the places I visit, so I tried them. I did fine with the blood sausages (which no one else in my party would eat), but the kippers - YEESH! The taste was so strong it just about knocked me over. And they stayed with me - I kept burping up kipper taste all day long.

I find it ironic, given the fact that I AM such an adventurous eater, that the one food item that slayed me was something so pedestrian, which is apparently regularly consumed by Westerners. I will usually try almost anything once. I especially love to try bizarre foods in exotic places. I’ve eaten birds-nest soup in Hong Kong; roasted suckling pig skin (babi guling) in Bali; frogs legs in France; breadfruit in Tahiti; espada fish in Madeira.

I do have limits, though...I wouldn’t try cazu marza (maggot cheese) in Italy, or Indonesian shit-bean coffee (the beans are first eaten by civits, and then collected from their dung). Sorry, but anything that actually came out of the asshole of a mammal is permanently off the menu for me.

@Slightly - I don't think that anyone in here is going to top you. I would still be having nightmares.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.

Last edited by Cachuma on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, of all the members that could have happened to, why am I not surprised it was you? Ewwww Sad*)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Green meat at a restaurant in San Juan. Covered in a thick, greasy sauce that looked like slurry. And tasted like it.

And, of course, airline food Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slighly-you got me beat.I was going to say the glass of Tequila and Cream someone got me as a dare one time,but yours will be hard to top.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously. We might as well lock this thread now. Who can top gulping a glass of someone else's barf -- curdled, no less???

Bleh - I'm feeling nauseous just thinking about it... Confused

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma wrote:
Kippers! I realize I'm probably going to get pilloried by the Brits in here, but that shit was just...nasty. I was traveling around England a couple years back, and one morning we did a big, traditional English breakfast buffet at a nice hotel. I'm a pretty adventurous eater, and I like to try the local delicacies of the places I visit, so I tried them. I did fine with the blood sausages (which no one else in my party would eat), but the kippers - YEESH! The taste was so strong it just about knocked me over. And they stayed with me - I kept burping up kipper taste all day long.

kippers are ace !
were you eating them right ? i love them soaked in butter too !
(i dont have it often, because there is too much butter involved..)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I was eating them right or not...IS there a *right* way to eat those nasty things?

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kippers are nice,but stink the kitchen out if you grill them at home

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kippers with tinned plum tomatoes. Yummmmmmmmm!!!!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol,

there are some kippers out there that have been over smoked and taste awfull. i`ve had a few i couldnt eat.
i usually have it with toast or bread.

(i dunno if there is a correct way of eating them.) Laughing

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heat the kippers in milk - luverly for breakfast.

In Nepal in 1983 I met someone who claimed to be an undercover cop. He was so undercover he was a dope-selling crack addict. He invited me to his folks' hovel for some festival meal, but when he didn't turn up I had a steak and chips. THEN he turned up, sulking that I'd eaten.

We trekked to his pile of crap house, sat in the bedroom of the the 2-room shack and ate fried pig's blood by candlelight. Oh yum.

A month later I turned down a deep-fried sparrow on a stick in Burma.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been on a long-haul journey since 2000 (Malaysian Airways 747-400) but I recall the food as being adequate to quite good.

On the other hand, I also recall the somewhat bland beef stroganoff at a science fiction convention a long time ago - mainly because of the 100+ people who got food poisoning (I was one of them).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mum used to say to me " if you cant pronounce it or spell it, dont eat it" Smile

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a seafood buffet I tried octopus and believeyoume, I spit it out............ in my napkin.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with lotta - sea urchin is one of the most disgusting things I've ever eaten. Second place: when i was a kid, my brother and I used to have eating contests, but they ended when we tried alum. A very different kind of disgusting.

If drinking is concerned, I have to say Jeppson's Malort, a nasty liquor from the midwest.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent Lunar New Year holiday with a very nice Chinese family in a rural province a few years back. 'Mom' was regarded as a good cook.
The table was arrayed with various local delicacies every night.
Some were wonderful. Others....well, 'chewy' would be the kindest description I could give.
Only my Chinese GF could speak a little english. I'd ask what some of the dishes were, particularily the wierd morsels thrown into my bowl by a smiling family member, and the answer was always one of the following...
'Chicken'

'Not Chicken'

'Seafood'

'Not seafood'

There's a hell of a lot of uncovered territory there!

It's probably better I didn't know, since that province is known to eat 'anything'.

Other than that, a moldy Fig Newton I ate partially, in the dark, from a newly purchased package.....springs to mind.

Runner up/almost ate? A french fried cockroach in a bag of fries from a Whataburger drive-thru at 3 am. 'Why does this fry have legs?"

Shocked

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
costa rica
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a bug very common in my country alike a cockroach, when it is in danger expels a very disgusting and strong smell,thats their way to defend just like a skunk I couldn't find the translation we call it "chincha", well I chewed by accident one of those once that I was eating a piece of puding,I was a little distracted and didn't notice that the bug had settled in my pudding then I put the pudding and the bug in my mouth and started to chew...
as soon as I tasted the bug I ran to the toilet and spit it out.
just smelling those bugs is very disgusting and to have them in your mouth...I can't explain how it feels.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole topic reminds me of a great scene in one of my favorite movies. Well, it was actually a TV mini-series, called "Long Way Round". It was a documentary following actors Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman on a real motorcycle trip they took around the world, starting in London and riding through Siberia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Alaska, before finally ending the journey in New York.

They did it very bare-bones, often staying with local families. At one point they were in Mongolia, and were having dinner with a local family in the family's yurt. On the menu was this stew that was made of...I'm not making this up...basically, the boiled testicles of various animals! They zoomed in on it, and YUP, you could definitely tell they were testicles, bobbing in a greasy brownish liquid. The whole family was scarfing it dpwn like it was the best thing they'd ever tasted, in fact they did a close-up of this little boy happily chomping away on some animal's ball still in its boiled, stringy-looking sac.

The guys really tried to eat it, but they looked like they were in so much distress! Charley actually took a bite, but he literally went green and started to gag and spit it out. I don't think either one of them ever got a single testicle down their throats.

I laughed till I cried!

Editing to add: just out of curiosity I did a google search on Mongolian Testicle Stew, and came up with this post from Charley Boorman!

Quote:
Ewan McGregor and I ate a lot of strange things on our motorcycle journey around the world, but the strangest had to be a meal we had in Mongolia. It was a stew of 200 testicles. It had been castration day, and there were sheep, bulls', goats', even camels' parts.

The thing about Mongolia is that it's incredibly difficult to grow vegetables there, so mostly we ate muttony stews. This was different. Ewan managed to eat his, but it was a small one - from a sheep, I think. Mine was about twice the size, from a bull, maybe. It was gristly with a pop to it - they must be hollow once cooked. I tried to eat it but it just came back up.

So for this recipe I've tried to make it more palatable, by turning it into a curry.

6tbsp vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 inch piece of ginger, chopped
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garam masala
1tsp turmeric
1tsp cumin
A pinch of salt
Black pepper
2tbsp tomato purée
600g mixed testicles (or lamb, if you prefer)
One small tub of double cream
One small tub of crème fraîche

Heat the oil in a pan, add the spices, garlic ginger, salt and pepper and stir for a few minutes for the flavours to come out. Add the onion and fry until brown. Add the testicles and fry for five minutes or so. Finally, turn down the heat, add both tubs of cream and cook for five minutes until it thickens. Serve with boiled rice.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

strangest thing ever: A crow, roasted and smoked for hours over a mud stove. Very tasty, like a strong almost pheasanty jerky with a lovely smokey taste.

Kippers - Yum! Yum! I've heard of them being cooked wrapped in foil, wired to a car's exhaust. They're ready after about 10 miles.

the most unsuccesful attempt at eating anything was probably the squid i had in spain; overdone, it was like eating My Little Pony - rubbery, inflexible and inedible. It just couldn't be done.

The worst eating experience ever was the little chef at Tamworth services. My egg looked a bit runny. No worry, i thought, I'll eat the bugger anyway. BIG mistake, my bowels erupted and apparently blocked halfway. I was doing belches that smelled like farts for a day, then apparently vomitted up a whole turd. After the initial horror I felt a lot better and could concentrate on putting on the 16lbs I'd lost in the last 72 hours. haven't been back to Tamworth services since.

Drinks: Korean whiskey-a-like, made from rice. indescribably vile, a sort of ricey, sickly sweet taste. Burns well at arround 45% ABV but no good to drink. A good paint thinner is better.

Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, some dishes that I enjoyed.

A full Scottish breakfast, fried scotch sausage, fried black pudding, fried sausage, fried liver, fried mashed potato.
This was great for the morning after a gigantic binge, and led me into a discussion on black pudding sandwiches. Black pudding is a sausage made from blood, fat and oatmeal (I think), the Scots love it fried. But a sandwich made from fried black pudding makes the bread go all soggy, so I make mine with unfried black pudding. This piece of information brought the response from the man of this Scottish house, "Mother, he doesn't cook the black pudding when he makes a black pudding sandwiche!"

Then there's haggis, I found it spicy and very nice.

I once was taken to a in Saigon restaurant by Vietnamese friends who asked if I liked frogs, no, dog, no, snake, no, oh well we stick to chicken, fish and pork then.

Once in Dubai, I was offered sheep's eyeballs. I managed to avoid this local delicacy by saying I couldn't think of depriving the locals of this delicacy and they should take my portion.
I did hear of an American businessman who was close to signing a deal with a Saudi Prince. The night before the signing, he was taken out for a celebratory meal at which several special (and expensive) dishes were offered. The businessman liked one of these dishes, but took the food from the bowl to his own plate with his left hand. He then compounded the problem by offering the bowl around to his Saudi hosts. In the Middle East one eats with their right hand and wipes themselves with their left hand, this dish was considered contaminated. The next day his local business contacts were uncontactable and the deal was never signed.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say my partners cooking, but she can read this so i better not.

The worst ive eaten, bulls balls kebabs.

Since that day i have made it a personal goal to NEVER order anything whilst on holiday that i could not find in my translation dictionary.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a small hotel in northern France we were served ... horse tongue, complete with the taste buds.

My poor kids literally vomitted when told by their gran the meat they were eating in the (nasty looking) stew was diced rabbit. To compensate she offered them vanilla ice-cream, it was about the cheapest brand you could get from Farm Stores ... and several years out of date, more vomitting followed.

Drinks, I can take Greek ouzo, it's not bad, French pernod ... with lemonade is brilliant, fernet-y-branca(sp) .... eek but drinkeable! But cheap tequila makes me chuck. In a bar in Cancun we tried tequia subs ... basically a shot glass full of tequila inverted into a glass of mexican beer/lager ... okay if you don't upset the tequila too much and the beer is still well chilled. Let the beer warm up (drink slowly in 100F temperature bar basically) and/or upset the tequila too quickly .... just make sure you're near to what passes for a bathroom is my best advice.

Oh and then there's "sin-alcohol" canned beer in an Arabic hotel ... GROSS!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A girl in high school named Mary.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's a good one... Though not quite what the OP meant, unless you've eaten her in a cannibalistic way of course...

@Nelsonbattle: I would be very careful with closing with any princes anyway...

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
A guy in high school named Marty.

Corrected that there for you bud. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic