SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy barfday to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, some 30something years ago, in a bright and warm 17 April Sunday afternoon I first saw the light of the sun. This year, is on Orthodox Good Friday. When I was born, twas on St. Doubting Thomas day. Very Happy Maybe this is why I am so skeptical and cynical.
Crying or Very sad On a darker note, this is the first time when grandma will not call to tell me "Happy birthday!"... I miss her a lot.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww I'm sorry about your grandma Kabuto Sama. Sad

You still have memories so she is still with you. (((Hugs)))

Happy Birthday. Don't go getting to wild now. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy B-day, Kabuto Sama!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first birthday without a loved one is tough. Try to have a good day. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic