SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Puppy scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more good news for anyone still considering buying these puppies

Scammer wrote:
the type of quarantine given is alpha practical and ys they do have the Y chromosone

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning correspondence.

lad wrote:
I am very sorry for the delay in response.i had to leave i had to attend a meeting.yes they are very aggressive i am very sure they are gonna be wonderful for you.Kindly get back to me asap you can to know if the pups will be shipped by tommorow morning or night depending on how soon the balance gets to them.I await your response.

me wrote:
Hey Jude,

Do the puppies have any formal training for fighting? I went ahead and made the $300 payment on Western 0nion's website. They are supposed to send me a link to the receipt soon.

Sincerely

lad wrote:
Yes they do have formal training for fighting.I would like you to have the reference details sent directly to the shipping agent his email is [email protected] .do that as soon as possible you recieve this email so he can go ahead and ship the pupies once they recieve the balance payment.thanks waiting to read from you.

Jude.

I love getting hung-up on pointless details. Very Happy
me wrote:
Hey Jude,

What is that address?
Do you want me to send the receipt link to both your address and that address? One more question about the dogs. Have they been spayed/neutered? I've found that their aggression-levels are a lot higher when they aren't "fixed" and have been denied sex for awhile.

Mark

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to write back and demand answers to my questions, but for someone so jaw-droppingly, stinkin' dumb and stupid, it seems pointless.

Blah, it seems you'll soon be in possession of 13 week old Fighting Yorkies!

That gives me an idea.....I need them for rat/feral cat control. I guess I'll continue...

Let's see who can get him to make the most ridiculous claims.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Yeah I'm pretty excited to get my hands on those vicious little bastards. Laughing

Sent off a couple of junk files renamed to WU-receipt.jpg and lad isn't happy about it.

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

Here is the Western Union receipt for the remaining $300 required to ship the dogs.

Please send me the tracking information as soon as they ship out.

Quote:
Thank you very much for the message.i am finding it very hard to download the copy u sent to me.I would appreciate it if you could write out the details and have them send to me.di this now.i await your response.

Quote:
Dear Ernest,

I don't have those details. I made the payment on Western 0nion's website and they emailed me that receipt.

Quote:
I can't seem to open the site.this is problem and thier isnt any way i can get the money without the details and you know that.you have to try to get those details.so i can proceed thanks.i will be waiting

Quote:
It's not my fault. I have never used Western 0nion before, but you and Jude insisted on it. It is a very confusing system. Can Jude get the information? I sent the image to his email too.

Quote:
What you have to do now is to download the file and have the details copied out and have them sent to me.the problem is i can't open the file here.i will contact jude if he is able to do open i will let u know.thanks and waiting.

Quote:
Dear Ernest,

I am not good with computers. I don't know what you're talking about.

Let me know when Jude gets the money so I can get the puppies sent today.

Quote:
The same thing happens with mr jude.I want you to try and open the pic and copy out the details and send to me.i can't open the link here due to some reasons.i await your response.

Quote:
Ernest,

Why do you and Jude insist on this method of payment when you don't even know how to open a file? This is all very confusing Ernest.

Lad is not at all amused I'm guessing.. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im going to ask him if he will accept $1000 a kilo for fresh dog meat, boned and gutted of course Wink
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope someone PMs me the address of the puppy dealer. I want to buy a blind seeing eye dog for my deaf kittens.
Dr. Evil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him if the puppies were fit for consumption, to which he replied no. I'll try baiting him from another email. I'm not exactly sure what my angle will be this time; perhaps a puppy milling operation.
robertbobberson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wants to join my Canine Consumption Consortium.... Feel free to ask about membership opportunities.
Jude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not the "lad"

The add has been run in CT and Wisconsin. Using different email...

On April 4, I found this on The Daily Press in Wisconsin.

Two Yorkshire terriers for adoption, both 6-7 weeks old. Free to very good homes. Interested persons can e-mail [email protected]
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest pearl of wisdom from the lad.

I wrote

B8er wrote:

Can you confirm the following -

1. Has the male dog had his intestines removed and if not, will you be removing them before shipping them?
2. Have you personally mounted the female dog?

lad replies

Beastiality Loving Lad wrote:

YES.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See if the Lad bites Laughing
Quote:

I run a small Korean Restaurant in New York , and your puppies would receive a warm welcome here, I'm sure my patrons would love to get a flavour of these cuddly darlings. I don't think I will be short on offers to wok them either.

Kindly let me know what paperwork is required to import the dogs into the USA.

Would you mind if I changed their names?

I think Hors and Dourves would be nice.

Regards

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Jude

As much as I really want to get hold of your little Darlings, would it be possible to see the Kennel Club Documentation first?
My wife thinks there may be some rottweiler genetic code mixed up in there.

Sorry to be a nuisance but my wife is a professional Judge on the local dog breeding circuit.

If you cannot provide the documents would it be possible to send a small sperm sample from the male dog as this would allow us to score his DNA against the Yorkshire Terrier Bloodline Database
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My yorkies are pure breed.we dont have to go through sending you sperm samples from here to you.that is impossible.sorry

Me:
Quote:
I didnt want to offend, I am sure your puppies are 100% risky free, but please help me convince the wife of their pure blood and send me a scan of the Kennel Club papers.

Lad
Quote:
I dont have fax.i will get back to you with a scanned copy.thanks
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Things must be improving for Jude, when I asked for documentation, she didn't have a fax or a scanner.

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pity about the sperm sample tho!!!! Twisted Evil
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See if I can hurry him up a little, I neeeeeeeeeeeeed puppies... Twisted Evil
Quote:

Hey Jude

Dont let me down!

Please send the scanned papers as soon as possible, I desperately want to give a new home to you pups but cannot proceed until I recieve copies of the Kennel Club papers.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's a bit busy visiting MoneyGram at the moment. Wink

Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no probs, i'll keep Laughing
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one lazy sonofapup

Quote:

Thanks alot for the response.I am so sorry my scanner has gone bad.i can't have the papers scanned to you.but if you seem not to believe me no problem.i will get another person for the pups.thanks for writing.

Me:
Quote:

Dont worry about it,

Its very simple no papers no nice home in America for your pups, You wouldn't expect anyone with half a brain to send off money for puppies that may not exist. Hell even I could download pictures of some cute yorkies and ask for money in advance.

I may even give your e mail details to the CDC just to see what they make of you trying to send dogs to the USA without papers especially from a dirty rabies infested country like Africa.

However Jude If you are indeed an honest Man Provide me with some evidence other than those pictures and we may still be able to do business.

So as I doubt you are having much luck relocating the pups, you need me more than I need you.

I may have blown my chances with Jud3 but have plenty other aliases to try again. Rolling Eyes

Has anyone ever used a character who is a CDC agent??
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive just had a nice IM with Jude

he sounds really sick and is having a bad time.... Laughing
Quote:

me: Hey Jude had any second thoughts about those puppies
Sent at 6:41 PM on Wednesday
jude: hi
me: I dont want to pressure you when your scanner is broken
jude: i am really sorry thier is nuttin more i could do
me: Could you perhaps send me a picture of you holding a sign with my name on it
that would ease my mind as to who I am dealing with
jude: why are you asking me all these?
me: I have been scammed before and I am very cautious
jude: do you think i am some kinda lazy guy who can't work and intends scamming people
me: no Jude I do not
jude: like i told you i have no scanner and cant have anyfile sent to you
i have somebody else who is interested in my puppies
me: that a shame as I was going to offer you $500 dolars each because the puppies look top quality
Sent at 6:47 PM on Wednesday
jude: and that i would appreciate
but all i am asking is trust
me: I told you my wife is a dog show judge and she recognises potential prize winning dogs
jude: this is why i intend spliting the shipping charges with you
me: Yes Jude and I dont mind paying all the shipping charges
all i need is a small token from you
Sent at 6:50 PM on Wednesday
jude: i wish i could do what you have asked me.but unfortunately i can't cos thier is no way i ca do that without a scanner and fax machine
me: Jude I have an easier option
Sent at 6:52 PM on Wednesday
jude: and what is it?
Sent at 6:53 PM on Wednesday
me: It is simple take a picture of you with one of the dogs . Have tomorrows date on the picture and my name. Then I will be happy that you have the dogs and I will WU $1000 dollar plus $600 dollars shipping
you can let me know later think about it
jude: see mr hugh i have enuff money for me ok
i have had enuff of all these things from people from back in the states mistruting me
me: very well you drive a hard bargain $2000 for the dogs
I have not asked for much
jude: mr please let me be
if you can call me now we could talk but i wunt do anything you ask me to do cos i cant
here is my number +2348057215855
Sent at 6:58 PM on Wednesday
me: very well Jude you think about it £2600 dollars for one little bit of proof, I will call you later
jude is typing…

All I need is someone to call him, Preferably an American accent.
Mine is broad scots even the english cant understand me.

Any offers welcome. Laughing
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would let him off the hook with the part about posing with the dogs.

Tell him that you will be content with a basic photo of him (or someone he knows) holding a sign with your name on it.

pony pony pony
Star
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Blah...will drop the demand for the doggie pic

By the way the lad is logged on for some IM fun right now on googlemail Twisted Evil
Badger Grylls
Chemically Abused

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I give up jude is one boring lad, I have made him an offer he may well get back to me if he has no luck with you guys.....He's pissin me off Laughing

Quote:
Dear Jude

Sorry I did not return your call I have been out of the office most of the day, thank you for taking the time to telephone me.

My offer still stands $2600 by WU or bank wire as soon as you satisfy my demands.

Please do not think that it is just Africans I do not trust

I do not trust anyone when money is involved.

I mean would you send a lot of money for something you have not seen?

I will not change my mind Jude, I am a business man and there are protocols that have to be adhered to. If you sell the pups to someone else then good for you. If you cannot sell them I will still be here with my offer.

Have a good life
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently sending them fake image links, so far I've sent it to Jude twice and the shipping agent once. Eventually I'll dummy up a receipt and get them back to the MG office, but for now the fake links will do.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic