SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

all alone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mollymoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well what am i doing wrong NO ONE HAS REPLIED TO MY VERY FIRST MESSAGE but i am not heartbroken i am sure i will get the hang of this soon
p/s where is my mentor?
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will you calm down? Jesus.

Your mentor will be with you shortly to assist in your first baits.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Molly. I see you've met Craig, our welcome mat. Laughing

Some lads don't respond which is why it's best to send out your initial "Tell me more..." email to quite a few lads. It can also take a day or two for some to reply.

As for your mentor, it could take a few days for Cherrie to sort it out and get you matched up with someone but it will be done. If you haven't signed up for one yet, you can find the link in my signature.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mollymoo. Welcome Very Happy

It appears to these untrained eyes that you are a bit impatient. Two posts here and wanting to know where your Mentor is, and the lads don't reply to your first missive. Laughing

I would suggest that you request this be moved to Main or Helps for better responses.

I do suggest you tell the Mods that you want immediate action because they are rather slow on the buttons... Wink

Laughing

Edit to add "Notice it took OD two minutes less to respond than it did me... Cool
Edit x2 because I didn't see the glaring typo

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com

Last edited by ParaNoid on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, mollymoo!

Mistress Cherrie has a very complex system to assign the correct mentee with the proper mentor. I don't understand it all, but I believe it involves algebra or the metric system. Which I understand neither.

However, I am sure Craig would love to do it! Wink

Just keep sending out "I am interested. Please tell me more." replies from the lad emails in Surplus. They will write back. Promise.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lot of problems at the start with lads not responding: just keep emailing them and they'll come back to you.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:

However, I am sure Craig would love to do it! Wink

Just keep sending out "I am interested. Please tell me more."
Very Happy

Dora, I am so glad to edit your post so that Craig can have a Mentee...

(Note, this IS posted in General.)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig is a negligent mentor.

PM sent Molly.

Wink

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star

Last edited by blah on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParNoid, I really meant for mollymoo to fill up Craig's PM inbox with those requests.

Again, remember, this IS Gen Chat and nothing said in this forum is ever serious. Well, rarely. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Molly, welcome here. Very Happy

I don't think you signed up for a mentor, I don't see a post by you on that thread. You have to ask for a mentor to be assigned one. You can sign up for one on this thread Mentor request thread.

Meanwhile, please do read the thread specifically for new members waiting for a mentor, Here.

You can ask any questions you have in the scambaiting help forum as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I see a bit of the confusion. Mollymoo, there are different threads for different purposes.

The Mods give good advice to newcomers. Some of the rest of us... Rolling Eyes

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Molly, and Welcome to Eater.

One thing to bear in mind about the lads is that they have e-mail lists running into 100's. One thing your mentor may do is show you a guestbook entry from a Harvester Lad.

They e-mail the same script to dozens of addys in one go and once they get a reply, they will stick with it. It may be that your lad has got a positive reply from an e-mail that arrived before yours and therefore he is working that client.

The replies he receives will fall into three main categories;
1. Sod Off.
2. I am interested (in baiting your arse off)
3. I am interested (here is all the money I have in the World)

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to sound a very convincing 3 whilst being 2.

Build It, They Will Come.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
Will you calm down? Jesus.
Your mentor will be with you shortly to assist in your first baits.

If you can't say something nice Craig, then don't post in the thread!

patience Molly Wink
If you go back to your first post, you'll see that I suggested you post any questions in the help forum, while waiting for a mentor to be assigned.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:

Lol! Nope, haven't got anything else to share with you all..

Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mollymoo, Welcome and sorry for missing your first post.

sid

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mollymoo wrote:

NO ONE HAS REPLIED

Molly you will find that replies are much quicker if you make your initial post when you are in the nude. Just a suggestion.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just spoken to a Lad on the phone for 18 minutes - and believe me it makes you desperate to listen to the BBC weather forecast for shipping Laughing

Listen to this very carefully - the only interesting thing in a Lad's mind is what a baiter puts there. I'm a philosopher. Very Happy

So - it's not what a Lad says that's of interest - it's what you say that matters. When they're not taking up your time is when you can think of all your most evil and amusing scenarios to put their way.

Try an intro 'Are you a Taurus with brown eyes ?' and flirt him to death. You can bait as more than one sex, though I'm not sure what the upper limit is. Very Happy I've never baited as a Lesbian, but I think that will happen soon. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I've never baited as a Lesbian, but I think that will happen soon. Twisted Evil
Oooh, I have! I managed to convince a Princess-in-a-refugee-camp lad to convert to lesbianism. It was actually harder than I thought it would be. I mean, I'm quite sure the lad was a male, yet he (playing a she) was surprisingly resistant to agreeing to have sex with me (a woman). I refused to continue our relationship until she agreed to give up men and promise me we would actually get married (I assured her gay marriage was legal in CA). I was promising to send all kinds of financial support, and yet my princess at first seemed to have a lot of trouble with the concept. She kept telling me that it was unnatural!

Eventually, of course, she(he) caved and agreed to switch teams. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, mollymoo!

If anything, you should stick around for this:

Gomer says:
Quote:
I've never baited as a Lesbian, but I think that will happen soon.

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility.

I never had a mentor and it never did me any harm. Laughing

Mentoring is very much like making love to a beautiful woman... you nurture them and teach them everything you know, then after a while they end up showing you a thing or two.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to hear the phonecalls Gomer will make when baiting as a lesbian... Razz

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to an amazing community Mollymoo. What you experienced two minutes after your initial posting is called a slap. Don't take it personally. Its something that some baiters do. They slap so many scammers, so many times that they end up slapping everyone. I was actually doing it too and had problems because of it in real life. A few years ago I stopped slapping my lads. Generally the firmest I will get is to call them out for not being serious. The baiting and my life are going better.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a slap because I have never come across a more impatient and arrogant post for someone who just joined a new community.

It was, frankly, rude. Mixture of capitals, and not "Please, may I have a mentor", it was a direction for a mentor to be made available, even though the OP never asked for one.

I rarely slap lads, for your information Connie.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought we were rather restrained all things considered...

Mollymoo signed off shortly after that post and has not been back to see that Craig007 is her new Mentor. I have requested that Craig's PM account be open to all to review, as this should be good... Laughing

j/k I didn't do any of it that, just like to poke at Craig a bit (and visa versa). Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
A real Mod would never have to explain their post. That's it, throwing stones at you gets my vote.

[EDIT-Paranoid, you're too quick]

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic