SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

who wants to work with a Hitman??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there really any baiters based in nigeria? Wouldn't IP banning most of africa put a swift end to this with no down side?

* unenahnce email with gibberish
despite my post count I am nowhere near mastery.. honesty in RL seeping in
click2call modality: burn up those minutes

"but be what you have to send under" - St3phani3 Blanch0t
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although many scammers come from Africa, not all Africans are scammers. Banning "large parts of Africa" is not the solution. There are also many many scammers operating out of South Africa, UK, Amsterdam, Spain, Australia, etc etc ....

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, so I've been trying too, but he seems to be getting impatient

Quote:
LISTEN I DON'T WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH IF YOU WANT US TI HAVE A DEAL GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION I ASK FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY

Of course, I misread his first E-mail, it appears that Michael seems to think that he's going to knock off his ex-wife -for a fee of course. This guy seems like a complete blockhead, he's this close to ignoring a $150,000 prize (with $10,000 as the downpayment, naturally).
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds fun, have just sent my first reply. Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LISTEN I HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO ENJOY THIS EASTER IN PEACE AND ALSO WANT TO LET KNOW THAT YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY OR YOU DIE TOMORROW.

REACIVERS NAME ......................JAMES ARMSTRONG
LOCATION...............................LONDON UK
TEST QUESTION........................RED
TEST ANSWER ...........................AND BLACK
CONTROL NUMBER....................................
SENDER FIRST NAME......................................
SENDERS LAST NAME..................................

SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW.
BYYYYYYYYYY

Cya all tomorrow. Sad

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

just got that one too Smile

I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, looks like Cliford managed to scrounge up enough money to get back into the internet cafe. I got the same one.

I'll respond tomorrow. Should be fun!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got to give him credit. He's about as dumb as a bag of wet hair, but he sure can stick to a script. I have thrown all sorts of questions and weird statements at him, but he is sticking to his guns.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he responds with free text in the subject field and then sticks the script in the message.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just told him that I am on my way to pay....... his boss.

Now I need to find the pm button for the boss info.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's baaaaack

Quote:
LISTEN I HAVE ALLOWED YOU TO ENJOY THIS EASTER IN PEACE AND ALSO WANT TO LET KNOW THAT YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY OR YOU DIE TOMORROW.
I SOW YOU GOING OUT FROM YOUR HOUSE TODAY BUT I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU FIRST TILL TOMORROW THEN YOU SEE

PM me for the chopper name and email. Today Cliffy is going to get an email from the chopper.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops to late....

Quote:
LISTEN FOR FOUR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE HO BOSS OK MAY BE YOU HAVE BEING TRANSACTING WITH A WRONG PERSON DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO HIM YOU HAVE TO SEND IT TO ME WITH MY INFORMATION TODAY OK

Ah well I'll tell him tommorow,

thanks to microbust, he is getting a mail from his boss.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a "HO BOSS"??? Laughing Laughing Laughing like a pimp??

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hit me with the same "Allowed you to enjoy Easter" script yesterday. I also got the Fedral script.

For the Fedral script I'm going to tell him today that I already sent my money to Sa1 Minella. And I'm going to respond to the hitman script that I'm on my way down to WU, just so I can keep him excited and thinking there might be a payment coming in.

Microburst, are you going to tell him that Sa1 Minella and Rusty Tr0mbone are the same Oga? That would be fun - tell him that you've been choppin his dolla all over the place and getting rich off his magas.

PM me if you need help with ladspeak.

microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I will do that. I've been getting the Fedral emails too, what an annoying format that is... There's several others out there that are ready to have Sa1 chop that format. If this lad is smart enough (I doubt it), I left some subtle hints that Rus1y and Sa1 are the same. But eventually I'll come out and let him know.

For the ladspeak, I wrote to him today as Rus1y with some of the stuff you gave me via PM earlier. I will PM you again if I need a reply.

Closed lad accounts x5
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, can't wait to see if he bites!

Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe,

Quote:
you are very stupid which money? did you send any money to me idiot

Thanks to micrburst I can prove that Rusty also chopped him here.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's gone silent on me

- Trafalgar Square 2013
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. New to scambaiting. Decided to play along with the hitman. Here's our corrospondence so far:

Me:

Quote:
who is trying to kill me? what is going on!!!!!!!! Is it that bastard Mike? Or his bitch wife?!!!!!!!! Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to make him think I was real scared so I fired this off an hour later:

Quote:
I am beginning to think this is a big joke because if you were serious you would've e-mailed back by now

He got back to me today! He told me I was "mard", is that mad or marked, I don't know? ANyway thats all that email said. The next one:

Quote:
you have to pay $1500 for your life

I sent him off this:
Quote:
Terese
to clif0rdorji

show details Apr 15 (1 day ago)

I just saw your e-mail. Who is trying to kill me? I need to know. I will pay you more to personally kill them yourself. Please help me! I have 4 children and am a single mother and my family cannot be destroyed by this! Please tell me what you need me to do! How do I meet with you? How do I know that once this is resolved, you won't kill me anyway? And how are we going to kill the person who wants to kill me? Please write back!

I figure this will be easy practice for scambaiting. AT the very least I can get him to waste time going to WU a few times. I'll keep this updated. If he writes back I will post it here and maybe someone more experienced can give me some tips as to how to handle it.

Last edited by smooth criminal on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me
to clif0rdorji

show details 12:45 PM (0 minutes ago)

I had to call out of work today I was so scared. I am scared to leave the house. I called the police and they said that they cannot help me and they do not deal with computers. I am all alone. I didn't send my kids to school either. We are all staying home until we figure out who is trying to kill me. If you want to meet in person, I will give you the money plus more to kill Mike. I know it is him! I called him but he does not answer my calls. The cops won't help me and no one will help me, they think I am crazy. WHy does it take you so long to get back to me? Are you for real? Please hurry up and tell me what we can do.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cl1fford 0rj1 ROFL. he was a most unsavoury fellow. I have invoked his memory several times after a lad told me "may cl1ff0rd 0rj1 visut your generation!" or some such. It seemed to be particularly nasty to wish someone to be eaten by a cannibal, so that's what I did.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jumping in late to the party as usual. Maybe we can eventually trade recipes; I need a good laugh.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
smooth criminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First he wanted $5000, then $1500, now $1000. I didnt even ask him to lower his price, he just keeps doing it on his own lol I told him I want some proof that he is who he says he is, and that he won't kill me anyway.
I got some sort of threat:

Quote:
OK BUT JUST HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT THE NEST PROFF YOU WILL GET FROM NOW IS YOUR DEATH

I hate it when people give me nest proff. I have a whole closet full of nest proff's, I do not need anymore. I am thinking about selling them in a garage sale.

Now for the usual:

Quote:
THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE REST OF MIND

RECEIVER NAME...................JAMES ARMSTRONG

LOCATION....................LONDON UK

TEST QUESTION.................RED
TEST ANSWER .......................BLACK

AMOUNT .................................$1000

SO I replied:
Quote:
Is Mike in London again? He is trying to kill me from there? I don't understand. There are probably 1,000,000 James Armstrongs in London. You did not give me an address. And should I still be afraid if you're in London? Because I am in America and I don't see how you can come over here and kill me. It will cost more than $1000 to get here. So you probably can't kill me from London. If you plan on taking a trip to the US I will give you the money plus more if you kill Mike. But I don't want you e-mailing him to tell him he is dead! Is he in London? Is it you or an associate over here going to kill me?
But anyway I don't know how to go to Western Union and send money. I need an address. What is the address of the Western Union in England? Because there is probably more than one. Whats a test question?
Tell me why I should send money to London if you are there and I am here. You must be more specific.

I want to WU the money to a few different places in London, let him run around a bit. Keep sending him to the wrong one. Or arrange a meet in London so I can give him the money, of course I will try and arrange a safari!!!!
Of course, hopefully he will learn how WU works because I doubt anyone can just go in and say "Hi I want to send this to James Armstrong in London".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic