SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst/Funiest 419 e-mail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FW: Matter of urgency, your assistance is needed

LOL, this has got to be one of the most pitiful 419 scam emails I've ever seen. (read full mail below)

Boxes of stolen $$$'s, espionage etc etc. If I found boxes of stolen dollars the last thing I would do is e-mail the entire world about it Wink
And the use of English is realy dire.

"On the 19th day of February 2009", only ever said in court by a grumpy policeman, followed by 'Mi'lord'

"am an army contractor" -- 'I'm an' or 'I am an'

"which is total with a figure mark" - What the hell are you talking about. Probably means there's a dollar sign on the top of these boxes.

" We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point" - sure, I know the feeling.

" I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next" - oh so you can 'mind read' too.

" but on receiver of your response with the information's" - sorry, I have no 'information's' and my telephone receiver is fine, thank you very much.

" please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret" - Handily, I have an A4 manilla envelope, with "TOPMOST SECRET INFORMATION'S" stamped on it, just for occasions such as this.

"We believe the boxes are owned and linked to late Saddam Hussein" - and how did you come to that concusion?, do those boxes also have 'Propery of S. Hussain esq' stamped on them!! Wow, what a coincidence"

" since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous every day." - what do you mean 'getting'?

"delivery agent conveying the boxes will require the details for a safe delivery" - Why, what is he going to do, air-drop the boxes on my front lawn?

"I will send my picture as well as my Identity, for you to know whom you are dealing with" - That's ok, I have several pictures of 'Mickey Mouse' already!

Bunch of illiterate scumbags, Hehe

Can someone bait this bozo please?

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 02 April 2009 07:53
Subject: Matter of urgency, your assistance is needed

Dear Friend,

I am James Barry, am an army contractor attached to the army force in Iraq.
On the 19th day of February 2009, I and my men discovered some metal boxes (3 in number) piled on top one another, each with a sign written on them. One filled with bullets and the other two to my amazement contained US Dollars, which is total with a figure mark $8.2 Million. We believe the boxes are owned and linked to late Saddam Hussein.

We hide the boxes containing the money in untraceable location, and I am now in desperate need of a reliable and Trustworthy person who would receive and secure these boxes containing the US Dollars. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous every day.

We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. Please forward your full names, contact address, telephone and ID as the delivery agent conveying the boxes will require the details for a safe delivery.

I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next, but on receiver of your response with the information's, I will send my picture as well as my Identity, for you to know whom you are dealing with.

I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund, please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere Regards,
James Barry

Added some quote tags for clarity -- JMR

Last edited by wowwow on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20% of $8.2 million isn't much, I'd brown nose Yassie for a share of $250 billion if I was you

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Yassie"? Surprised

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yassie? Yasser?
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
"Yassie"? Surprised

pet name Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well you aren't getting a piece of the action then...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget the cash. Go for the bullets. Laughing

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Forget the cash. Go for the bullets.

That's what I was thinking!

Screw the cash, you NEED a Bradley Fighting Vehicle and a truckload of AK's.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bait him. I'll try to go for the bullets, or at least get the 20% raised to 30 or 40%.

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're starting your own militia and need bullets to declare war on Florida. Either that or ask for the ENTIRE fund, not just 20%. I've never been turned down.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't James Barry (Barrie) write Peter Pan? Could that be tied in?

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr.scissorkick wrote:
Didn't James Barry (Barrie) write Peter Pan? Could that be tied in?

Yes he did, Darling...

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still recall fondly the letter that told me (emphasis added):

Quote:
Two years ago,an American client,Mr. George Taylor, with a Deposit to the sum of USD23.2Million died in a ghasly accident while on ice skiing in the carribean.

A follow-up added:

Quote:
Mr. Taylor died without any next of kin.... His wife had died of prostrate cancer about five years ago and they had no children.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are classic, is there a '419 Blooper' forum topic. Smile
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi James,
I am Peter,
I'm also a army contractor in Saudi. This sounds really cool. In fact I told my wife Wendy, "Darling, come check out this e-mail”. Reading it my brain took off and I thought it would 'never land'.
Anyways I checked it out with my boss in the army, Captain Hook, and he said people are always turning up stolen dollars in Iraq as they stole so much from the oil companies during the war.
I have not told anyone else about this except my little 'tinker' Belle, my secretary.

Please e-mail me back and tell me what to do.

P.S I am not using my main e-mail address to keep this topmost secret as you asked.

Yours sincerely,

Mr P. Pann

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 02 April 2009 07:53
Subject: Matter of urgency, your assistance is needed

Dear Friend,

I am James Barry, am an army contractor attached to the army force in Iraq.
On the 19th day of February 2009, I and my men discovered some metal boxes (3 in number) piled on top one another, each with a sign written on them. One filled with bullets and the other two to my amazement contained US Dollars, which is total with a figure mark $8.2 Million. We believe the boxes are owned and linked to late Saddam Hussein.

We hide the boxes containing the money in untraceable location, and I am now in desperate need of a reliable and Trustworthy person who would receive and secure these boxes containing the US Dollars. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous every day.

We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point. Please forward your full names, contact address, telephone and ID as the delivery agent conveying the boxes will require the details for a safe delivery.

I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next, but on receiver of your response with the information's, I will send my picture as well as my Identity, for you to know whom you are dealing with.

I assure and promise to give you 20% of this fund, please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.

My Sincere Regards,
James Barry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic