SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still new to lovebaiting tho here is an interesting one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUSTMonday, 13 April, 2009 5:11 AM
From Rebecca godwill Mon Apr 13 09:11:49 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta238.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.sg; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com.sg; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 119.160.244.198 (HELO n3b.bullet.tw1.yahoo.com) (119.160.244.198) by mta238.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 02:11:52 -0700
Received: from [119.160.244.76] by n3.bullet.tw1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Apr 2009 09:11:50 -0000
Received: from [124.108.115.242] by t1.bullet.tw1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Apr 2009 09:11:50 -0000
Received: from [124.108.114.85] by t1.bullet.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Apr 2009 09:11:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Apr 2009 09:11:50 -0000
Received: (qmail 20810 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Apr 2009 09:11:50 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.sg; s=s1024; t=1239613910; bh=9gTDZYwux6a6MCPw1OjjqlPqszwy7CaU0dAFrI2MuA0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=X5di6
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.sg; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Drd2pg5/Az7eOmpHhrftZZCGBZf5KS87GZi2
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.208.169.124] by web76010.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:11:49 SGT
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:11:49 +0800 (SGT)
From: Rebecca godwill <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1100971238-1239613909=:20626"
Content-Length: 10990

My Dearest One
Thanks for your response of my mail i know this mail wants come to you as a suprise since we have had a previous correspondance, please bear with me.i wants realy like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of micron situation here and after reading your profile. My name is Rebecca godwill from Liberia in West Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,( 23 yers old never married before) I am the only daughter of Late Dr Williams Godwill the managing director of Godwill industry Ltd and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state Late Dr Robert Guei before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.it was only me that is alive now and I decided to run to the refegee camp where i,m in presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I constrained to contact you because l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Reverend Kelvin Martins, who is the pastor here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

As a refugee here i don't have any privilledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.i promise to give you 20% at of the money please if you are not imposition to help me you can help me by contact one of your best friend who can help with fund I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me..

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident i have on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love english language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak english very good However I will like you to call me because we still have alot to discuss. the Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-522-690 ) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.
Yours In Love
Miss Rebecca

I'm sorry I just don't buy it a yahoo email address from Singapore (.sg) coming from Senegal (41.208.169.124) ? A 419 email with a love twist! I could ring the no. on my voip I did that before to a Nigerian no. and she didn't like it because she couldn't get a no. off it and told me to ring back which I never did Razz

I'm still feeling a bit drained after my last Vlad who is still scripting me and telling me how "she" is going to lose her computer because "she" has to sell it to pay off her outstanding airline bill which was previously booked not that I knew any of this to begin with. Sell it and see if I care at least I won't have to listen to a progressively whining script anymore...

Any comments about above script, headers, etc would be appreciated... Exclamation

Added quote tags for clarity.

Snipped out long lines of useless header junk to avoid horizontal scrolling (fit in screen) -luckey
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not uncommon for run of the mill 419ers to join social networking sites to send out their formats.

We've even had them join here and PM members. Needless to say, they didn't quite get what they were after. Twisted Evil

samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks luckey for adding the quote tags erm how do I get it to fit in the screen? Not quite a n00b but still a newbie to forums Embarassed

Glad to hear they did not exceed nor will they ever succeed Razz

sam
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to reply to this one and wrote a total load of hogwash waiting to see if the bait is taken Laughing I wasn't going to do it at first till I realised it's not real anyway so what am I worrying about... Cool
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I myself been presented with odd PM's from scammers within THIS SITE, all reported. Just take what you will and attempt a bait, or not. Have fun.

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Canadian419 I'll keep that in mind shoul I be approched in amyway by spammers in here. I'll report them immeadiately to admin. I am keeping the original emails with contact details plus I've been around this site a bit in between work, life, de 'orrible credit crunch worries, etc Very Happy and getting to know who's who in de zoo if you know what I mean?

Here is my first reply to this numbusket my very first piece Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi Miss Rebecca

Thank you for your letter of concern and I apologise for my late reply as I have been busy with my business customers across Europe and very busy indeed in this climate of uncertain economic changes. $900,000 at todays exchange rates equals €683,903.14 which is still a vast amount of money in anyman's language or woman's. I'm sorry to hear also of your personal tragedies and offer my condolences.

As I work for an International Surities company I believe I may be able to help you quite well in your predicament. I work for the well known Surities company Plunda & Ripoffski International Associates out of Haagendas Huise, Damarask Rylaan, Amsterdam, Netherlands and would ask you could you fax any documents, certificates, bonds, etc to my London office at fax no. 004417010034 for my immeadiate attention please. I will in our London branch tomorrow afternoon to survey these documents.

Would the good Reverend Kelvin Martins be expecting my call to ask for you when i ring him to avoid any unnecesaryembarressment, etc Rebecca? Hope to chat to you soon my dear love,

Yours Sincerely

Hagbard Celine

B.Sc Econ. MS DPS, XL FPS, etc.

I'd better tidy up my typing I getting nearly bad as some of these scammers lol. I'll post the reply if I get it,

Cheers Sam
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry about your spelling o grammer, most of the time they don't read your replies, They just send the next script in order, and wait for your new reply.
Also keep details to a minimum, The more details you send the more you have to remember.

Save all your replies, these can be used again and again, If you can remove the name your sending it too, and the name it came from.
The when you use them again simply add there name, that way you get them right, and don't sign yourself George, when it should be Henry

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks weareborg I just received another reply and I can see they are not really paying attention to me anyway. I have started saving my sent emails cheers for the tip!!! Here's the next script:

Quote:
My Dearest Lovely darling
With great happiness and joy i send this mail hoping that it will find you well and healthy, i have recieved your mail, that makes me to feel like somebody as i have be counting myself as the rejected ones on earth, but God has proved to me by connecting you to me,
i have used your contact informations and write the official letter to the bank, thanks for your care and concern to me in this situation my prayer is that my God will bless you in all your effort that you are making to help me out from this camp that i see myself.

please my dearest one when you call Rev father Kelvin Martins tell him that you want to speck with rebecca he send for me from the camp to come and answer your call i have alredy informed him that someone will call me on his phon

My dearest love i want you to know that my condition is very bad here in the camp,i dont have any one to take care of me but thanks be to God that he has connect me to you am also happy to know you and my God will bless you in all your help and effort that you are making to bring me out from this bad condition to meet you over there in your country for my better life please my dear husband i want you to have passion on my life here in the camp help me out from this condition so that i will come over there to be with you for my good life.

now what you will do is to write mai to the bank by yourself and introduce yourself as the person that i nominated to stand on my behalf for the claim of my inheritance/transfer to your position,ask them what to do and the best way to transfer the money to your account, for more clearification,below is the full contact of the bank and the deposit information,

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
FIRST NATIONAL CITY BANK OF SENEGAL.
Transfer Officer's name: Mr.Paul Diuff,
Email address([email protected] )
with their department e-mail address thus: ( [email protected] )
Telephone number 00 221 771 861 585

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
Depositor; Dr.....Williams Godwill............
Beneficiary; Miss ...Rebecca Williams Godwill...... (daugther)
Amount; $4.5million US dollars.

Please contact the bank immediately,i really want everything concerning this transfer to be legally handled and i would like you to take this transfer as your own,i have trusted everything into your hand and have in mind that you are the only person that i have in this whole world,my condition hear is very bad,so i really want to relocate and meet you over they,so that i will take good care of my health and start a new life under your control, the most important thing is that you should handle this matter as your own, and taken me as your family person,
yours faithful
Rebecca

[email protected] -> I tried looking up FNC Bank but I got more luck analysing aim.com this is registered to AOL so its basically an AOL email address now what bank would use that? Laughing
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sam, as mentioned, dont worry about your spelling, my typing is attrocious when I try to type quickly so every lad email I write, I write quickly, then I go back and add a few extra mistakes to reinforce bad grammar and spelling Wink

If scammers see all good writing, they will learn by it and get better themsleves, by reading the realliy shity stuff, it will reinforce their mistake

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see your point Murray Guru thanks. I've just sent a reply to the [email protected] to see what result I get. Still new to this and a bit nervous baiting the baiter...later Shocked
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always happy to help people to become more effective at antiscam ativites Sam.

Keep posting what you are up to and between us we will have you wasting loads of scammer time before you know it Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Murry Guru. I replied to the bank hoping to scare them off haven't heard anything back yet...

Quote:
Good Day

I have been instructed by Miss Rebecca Godwill to contact you concerning $4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in her trust? Here is the information I have at hand: FIRST NATIONAL CITY BANK OF SENEGAL.
Transfer Officer's name: Mr.Paul Diuff,
Email address([email protected] )
with their department e-mail address thus: ( [email protected] )
Telephone number 00 221 771 861 585

DEPOSIT INFORMATION.
Depositor; Dr.....Williams Godwill............
Beneficiary; Miss ...Rebecca Williams Godwill...... (daugther)
Amount; $4.5million US dollars.

I am Mr.Hagbard Celine of the well known International Surities company Plunda & Ripoffski International Associates out of Haagendas Huise, Damarask Rylaan, Amsterdam, Netherlands and my partners and I would be interested in partaking of this business transaction to help our Miss Rebecca Godwill fortwith. However I am currently in the People's Republic of China for the next two weeks expanding our Asia Division and would ask you to please send any details concerning this tranaction by registered post to me here in China for my immeadiate perusal and semanation amongst my business associates.

Failure to do so will incur you penalites per day at current interest rates. All copies of documents you send are to be signed by Mr.Paul Diuff and by the President of your bank. If this turns out to an illegimate tranaction I will inform Interpol and all other concered authorities including the head of the Senegal Police Department and Senegalese Ministry for the Interior and you will be hunted down to the full effects of the law both local and international and will suffer the consequences upon capture.

I reiterate please send all important and relevant documents to our Chinese division at once by registered post. The postal details are as follows: Plunda & Ripoffski International Associates Inc. (Chinese Division)Room 1367 Modern Building,No.351, Jiahe Road, Siming District, Xiamen, China.
Tel:+86-0592-5323367
Fax:+86-0592-532763

I would hope to be negogiating a successfull contract with yours truly very soon,

Yours Sincerely

Hagbard Celine B.Sc Econ. MS DPS, XL FPS

I reply back saying I've contacted the bank, etc Wink

Quote:
My Dearest Love, How are you today and how is life treating you? I am sorry for late reply my company has sent me on a business assignment to the People's Republic of china no less. It was such a very long flight but one has ones feet firmly on the ground here now. I have contacted the bank you mentioned requesting further documentation and proof and if all goes well soon we will be united in happy matrimony and financial bliss my dear. Please tell me they are treating you well in the campd and give my regards to the good Pastor there. Unfortunately the phone lines are down at the moment but if you prefer coud you ask the Reverend perhaps to allow you to make a call to me and I will send you the phone no?

Yours in Love Hag (",)

I get a reply back saying how great things must be in my country. Not as great as the scamming profits in your country mate I bet Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Darling
My love how are you today?darling i know all is well with you over there in your country.
darling i have read your mail and hear what you said that you have contacted the bank but one thing i want you know is that there is no life here in this camp all i need you to do for me is to try all you can to see that everything will work out before i die in this camp.

my darling as you have promise me that you will help me please my love try and see that things will workout because my condition here in this camp is not good please try and see that i will meet you over there in your country for my better life remember that i don't have anyother person you my only love, hope, trust, to be out of this condition.
darling i will be waiting to hear from you soon
Your in love
Rebeccac

I hope he/they sent that registered letter Cool
ontrack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of interesting things: Robert Guei was the former head of state of Ivory Coast, not Liberia (does she not know her own country??) Embarassed

Also, as I know Dakar extremely well, I know there is no such bank named that. And the 'bank's' telephone number is a cell phone number (77 after 221 is always a cell phone number here)

Also, she gets the bank tranfer officer's name spelled wrong. 'Diuff' is always spelled 'Diouf'.

Maybe you can use this info somehow.

It's been a long time since I visited this site and forgot how much fun it is.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good so far Very Happy

If it were me, I'd slow down the correspondence about the money and start to concentrate on HER...After all she wants to get married and be with you...

What are her likes, dislikes - what is the camp like - how many children does she want? Add at least one personal question per e-mail and make her answer it, ask again and again if she doesn't answer...

Tell her a lot of things about yourself - I take from my real life so I don't get confused - I love camping, fishing, boating, swimming and riding my motorcycle ... and discuss those things till boredom...

I love how you added your company in the process - gives lots of room for other characters to show up and demand forms that must be filled out...and you can concentrate on her...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ivana

I've brought a lawyer into the case to increase the pressure. I haven't had much time for romantic interludes just expressed my concern at the behaviour of the bank politics. Might now try to slow it down and really annoy "her".

Quote:
Dear Mr. Abdul Cisse

I am International Barrister Alfred J. Proofcock acting on behalf of my client Mr. Hagbard Celine of Plunda & Ripoffski International Associates out of Haagendas Huise, Damarask Rylaan, Amsterdam, Netherlands and he has brought to my attention a certain bank document which you yourself sent to him. This scanned document is in no way an acceptable way to conduct a legal business transactionas it it is scanned into a computer and sent by email and my client is complaining he he has no way of verifying the validity of this document.

Only a certifiable document signed by you and the head of your legal department and stamped by your bank is now acceptable to my client. Furthermore this genuine copy must be posted to my client by registered post at the address he has requested and he also needs confirmation when you have sent said document. Failing to agree to these terms my client has informed me has no further interest in this tranaction and he will be insrtucting my partners and I to instigate an investigation into the activities of your banking institution.

Of course on all hopes all of this is just a misunderstanding on your part and that you will rectify this situation immeadiately to all parties satisfactions.

Yours Sincerely

Alfred J. Proofcock

Eldrigde, Proofcock, Smithers & Zbiegniew Barristers & Solicitors International Inc.
4th Floor
Thatcher International Building
St. James Court
Billingsgate
London NSW 125
United Kingdom

To her

Quote:
My darling Rebecca

How are you my love? I'm so sorry to be late in my reply to you please forgive my dereliction of duty. However I am greatly concered about this bank you are banking with something seems not right to me. Have you ever been in this bank? I have instructed my barrister Alfred J. Proofcock a good freind of mine and the family to contact them explaining what is necesary to complete this tranaction.

Is there any further information you can give me on the proceedings of this FNC Bank?

Yours in Love

Your Dearest Hag (",)

Back to the "bank" again

Quote:
My dear Mr. Abdul Cisse

I am displeased to say our proceedings so far are not conducive to the completion of our business tranaction. I have instructed my barrister Mr. Alfred J. Proofcock to contact you shortly regarding this minor omission on your behalf. He should give you instructions on how to proceed in this matter I have to tell you I don't have time to to be ringing my barrister in London in the middle of the night from the People's Republic of China and trying to keep my business partners up to date on these negogiations in the Netherlands.

Again I reiterate please send the necesary legal and binding document to my postal address here in China by registered post. If you have lost or forgotten the address I will resend it to you forthwith. I'm sure you can afford to send it to me by registered post can you not?

At this time one can only think of the Latin expression "Romani Ite Domun"

Yours Sincerely

Hagbard Celine

I'm starting to realise how much is involved now in baiting but its still good fun and for a very good cause Cool
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've lost this Lad here but what he doesnt know is I am also baiting him from another email address to another of his "damsels in distress" he made up. Twisted Evil
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad is tough going. I think every one of my characters has baited him under variations of his refugee name. He will drop you at the slightest excuse. I hope he does the same to real victims.

If - and it is a big if - you can keep him going until all his script runs out, without scaring him in any way, he will turn into a desperate several-times-a-day correspondent who seems to believe anything. It is just getting there in the first place which can be difficult. Despite my experience of him, my current bait with him (still on-script) is on dodgy ground - he is taking three days at a time to reply, which isn't the best sign from him.

So don't be despondent at one loss: losing him is the easiest thing to do. If you want to keep him with your second character: tread softly.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you may have dumb-founded him with names and details. The old saying comes to mind. "keep it simply, stupid"

And what ever happens don't let him think , he's not in control. They like to think there running the bait , not you.

Also love beats everything, and there is always a reason why you can change the subject Wink When your in love ,money doesn't matter, until the divorce Confused

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks weareborg and Branwen that's the type of help I need in here. Interesting to know he's known in here. I think I'll try the love angle again "where are you, what's happening my love, etc?" and see if I get a response. Cheers Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic