SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jingle Bell Lad: Goodbye Killer - updated: Why the Silent?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you may remember that in December I randomly called a lad phone number from an ATM scam format and had the lad sing to me. I've still been baiting him since then, with very little effort/creativity. Until recently, I had only been writing to him when he'd start to complain about not hearing from me, about once a week.

He writes to me every single day, with the same basic things:

Quote:
HONEY,AM SO VERY GLAD HEARING FROM YOU.HOPE ALL IS GOING FINE.SWEET LOVE,WILL BE INTERESTED TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU PROVIDED YOU WILL BE HAPPY.
LOVING YOU IS WHAT I HAVE VOW TILL DEATH.
HOWEVER,HONEY PLEASE YOU REALLY HAVE TO ACT FAST,COS I CANT WAIT TO BE IN YOUR ARM.I MISS YOU SO VERY BAD I CANT SLEEP.HONEY I CANT COUNT HOW I FEEL OF YOU.YOU MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A KING THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO BE MY QUEEN.

He recently tried a new tactic of telling me that it was going to be his birthday and he was expecting a surprise from me.
Meanwhile, a baiting mentee has joined in the bait as my boss and I'm pushing the lad to work with him.

His birthday went by and I DID send him a surprise, some very nice ecards and a form to fill out for my boss. Apparently he had it in his head that I was going to send him $500 instead. Confused Laughing

He replied with this:

Quote:
HI, HONEY SORRY TO FAIL YOU THIS TIME,AM NOT FILLING ANY INFORMATION TO YOU OR YOUR BOSS TO I GET $500 THAT I NEED NOW.
SEND IT BEFORE THURSDAY.OR CONSIDER EVERYTHING OVER.
YOU ARE VERYSELFISH.CANT FOR ONCE HAVE YOUR WORD FULLFILL.ED

My character has been sweet as pie and didn't slap him for the messed up trophy pictures or his inability to collect the money I sent. I'm not much of a slapper but I don't like his threats of ending our relationship.

My character wrote:

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you speak to me that way? Sad

What do you mean I didn't fulfill my word? I never said I was sending you 500.00.
You didn't even thank me for the beautiful birthday cards I sent you. Sad Sad Sad
Apparently you think that you can ask me for money all of the time and I'll just send it to you like I did last winter. If you remember, YOU'RE the one who failed me over and over. Remember when my friends didn't have any Christmas presents because you didn't do the pictures and I sent you the money I needed for their gifts? Remember when I said I thought you didn't really love me and only wanted money from me? Remember when you promised again to do the pictures for New Year's and didn't do them? Remember when you promised to do them for Valentine's day and then you only did two pictures and you did them wrong? I couldn't use those for my friends either. You failed everything I asked you for. Also, have I asked you for any money? Nope, it's you that's selfish. You don't do anything for me and you just ask me for money all of the time. Is that all you're interested in is my money?

Also, I put you in touch with my boss so that you could have an opportunity to get some money for your talent. If you're too lazy to take the opportunity, no wonder you always ask me for money.
What kind of man tells his girlfriend that she has to send him money or the relationship is over? I don't know what it's like in Nigeria, but in the United States men have pride about this sort of thing.

Lastly: I already sent you money, remember? We never did figure out where it went to, but you KNOW that I sent some through Western Union.
I also promised to help you as soon as I get my inheritance but you don't even care that it is hard for me. I call you every time we talk, do you even call me to talk? Nope. Again, it's me that spends money on these things.

If you don't want to do business with my boss then you'll just miss out on the money. He has a long list of people applying and I was going to use my influence to help you get picked.

If you don't love me, you should just say so instead of what you wrote here in this email.
I cracked myself up with this part ---> I think you should know that if we ever get married, this sort of tantrum will be a big problem. I'm not the kind of woman that will tolerate having my feelings being whipped around.

Let me know if we're over.

His response is beautiful:

Quote:
hi honey,
am so sorry,don't mean that ok,i love you.just that so many thing came up and i really need to sort them out.will you marry me?
honey,i will love it if you say yes.
however,honey please try and be happy i don't mean to get you sad.

Should I forgive him?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh make him work for that yes -- first he has to send pictures the RIGHT way ... he has to promise to buy the rings (they are less expensive in africa after all) ... and he needs to look for a h2 visa job (it is a work permit valid for a year and easy to search for, but impossible to actually find an open job)...

once you say yes, then it's time arrangements for passports, visas, all that paperwork, and a wedding date, and planning...

how could he possibly ask you for money when you are spending so much on the wedding - the florist just cost 2,000$and you had to borrow for that, but it'll be beautiful peach roses...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOooooohhhhhh I love peach roses! My fav Very Happy

I absolutely think you should marry him. He responds so well when you get on his case.

He will make the perfect husband. Wink

I think you should get married over there. Of course he will need to travel to the special place you have picked out and have your sweet little heart set on.

I'm sure it will be a lovely wedding, sniff sniff, if the groom can ever figure out how to get there.

Hope nothing goes wrong. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes!

Will this be the first SSC Wedding ever? It'll be soo beautiful *Sniff*

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MOP. That rather depends on how quickly Ima can get to the alter. I am hoping to have a romantic wedding ceremony at SSC next week. Provided my lad can find the place that is.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah take your time saying yes - then take a LONG time deciding if you want to get married in america, or africa - you DO want his family there (what survivors there are - lads don't seem to have much in terms of family)...but you want YOUR family and friends there too...

so you can have a SECOND wedding in the states. After you fly to meet your beloved, marry him and honeymoon in africa, on safari even Twisted Evil

you can always have your immediate family - mom dad, and 2 huge protective brothers fly with you to meet him and participate in the first wedding...he will need to supply 2 lovely ladies as bride's maids to stand up with your brothers...in matching dresses the color of the roses...

but I love lad weddings - so much trivial detail to decide on ...

I'm getting married twice next valentine's day Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting married requires blood tests and all sorts of forms doesn't it? Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's always heart-breaking to lose a lovely Valentine like you, Ima, but I can understand why you'd choose such a sweet-talking lad over me. So it's fine, I'd do the same. I'm very happy for you and wish you both the best in your marriage. Wink Can I please be invited to the wedding?

(Edit: spelling.)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip

Last edited by Juan Freizwidatt on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana, there are no trivial details in lad weddings. Only important details that must be endlessly discussed. Wink

I like to make the lad's go to Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret and pick out wedding night lingerie. They must describe the reasons for their choices.

Ima, if you are getting married in Africa tell him you want traditional dress and have him send you pictures to chose from. He'll also have to plan a banquet with traditional food.

I like the idea of two weddings too.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Yes, weddings can be very involved and complicated in terms of planning, licenses, etc. He's already wanting to come here to visit me. As soon as I get my inheritance money from my uncle, I'm paying for him to do so. There are just so many problems with claiming the inheritance. Crying or Very sad

I think the first thing he's going to have to do is wait for me to reply. Twisted Evil I might be mad for a little while longer. Then he'll probably have to prove he's serious by taking up the opportunity my boss has given him.

Thanks for the advice though, I will probably accept his proposal. Eventually. If we do reach the wedding planning stage you'll all be invited, of course. The guest list will be long and I'll be shooting for him to make the invitations. Handmade is such a nice touch.

The best part about all of this is that he's not a romance lad and he's so bad at it. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this lad wants to marry you, shouldn't he have to convert to your faith? And doesn't your faith require quite a lengthy and tedious application and acceptance process? Involving multiple forms, photos, and maybe even a tatt or two? Twisted Evil

By the way, when do we get to have our Bachelorette party? I'll bring the male strippers...

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another wedding! jump_4_joy

You will need to know his measurements for his tux. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to tattoo your name on his body anyway, that has nothing to do with your faith... more with his faith in you Wink

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a tattoo saying: Property of Ima
Of course it would have to be within 8 inches of his genitalia to discourage infidelity.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you should marry him.

But how can you when he hasn't converted to your religion? - Satanism. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just went through all of this with my darling Faith. I have the paperwork for pre-nup's, marriage license, and my imaginary lawyer has a nice letter head for a series of questions (whatever you like) - We suggest blood tests from your intended and a medical history or any genetic defects. Marriage is serious Ima, I hope you don't have any second thoughts, ex-boyfriends wanting you back, a psychotic wedding planner or the government wishing you to validate this union with more forms and application of union from your church. This will get expensive. You won't have much money for anything else, so I do hope you will be alright doing it alone. Doesn't sound like your boyfriend will be contributing much.

Anything you need? I could also offer my services as the celebrant of the service? I have great rates and will have a nice form on what types of things you and your intended will want for the ceremony. He could choose all of that for you? Music, cake, vows, decorations etc etc... Does he like the idea of ceremonial falcons to be released upon the sealed kiss, or would he prefer ceremonial bats? We can discuss this over a latte... I can't wait to see the ring he picks out. You'll be paying, so I won't have a price list. He can choose and I just send you a bill?

Very Happy

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Question.

Stretch limousine or goat and cart?

And will she be wearing white?
(If not, that confirms many of my suspicions).

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No.. The dress will probably be (g/m)od(d)ly green.

Maybe you should stress that he has to be serious about this because you wouldn't want him to marry you, then divorce you and take of with half of your money Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Of course I'll be wearing white. Evil or Very Mad I usually make my female love characters virgins, the lads seem to like them to be. Wink

Thanks for the offer of your services/help, NN. I'm going to take this slowly, as any smart girl should. I don't want to rush into anything. You can't be too careful when pretending to agree to marry an internet scammer who is pretending to love you to steal the money that you are pretending to have, using a fake name and identity.

I haven't written back to him yet, just to let him stew.

He's written to me again though:

Quote:
HONEY,HOW ARE YOU?AM SORRY,PLEASE FORGIVE ME,I LOVE YOU.WHAT WILL I DO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU MY LOVE.PLEASE.
HONEY TRY AND RESPOND TO ME.WHEN AM I GETTING
YOUR PICTURE.AM MISSING YOU.YOU ARE MY ENDLESS LOVE.

He's just making this way too easy. Laughing

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naturally you're going to need to see some photos of him in a rental tux, so you can make sure your gown matches!

Oh wait...that's for the prom... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you should marry him. I'd let him know a.s.a.p what things are expected of the groom to pay for:lol: .

Along with all of the arrangements that others have written about, you can also waste some time talking about the honeymoon, and or the location for the wedding.

Why not try and get him on a safari? How about a wedding and honeymoon in the Maldives? You have just found out that rich aunt Gertie is giving you both $ 100k as a wedding present. As she is half Greek she will be bringing it to the wedding reception to pin to your clothes during the wedding waltz. Alternatively, you could make out that you are half Greek and wax lyrical about how much your family and friends have made at their weddings from the money given by relatives during the dance.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
WhamBam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, if you don't accept his proposal soon, I, your (very handsome) boss is going to fire you. Seriously.

So make up your mind Ima! (and I want those files on my desk by 9am alright?!)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I presume your character will have trouble making the church on time, so how about a marriage by proxy?
It will only be legally binding for the parties mentioned in the vows so there shouldn't be a problem if the proxy is a goat Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Please share the wedding photos with us Wink

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear 5imba 5afari Camp have great wedding packages

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't think this relationship is going to work out. He's so moody. Crying or Very sad

After being nice for a bit, he very quickly switched right back to asking for money. He tried to get me to do the forms for my boss myself and even emailed my boss and told him I was going to do them. Laughing

When I told him that I can't because they require his signature, he sent this:

Quote:
HI
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU,AM NOT FILLING ANY FORM,THE BEST YOU AND YOUR BOSS CAN DO IS TO SEND MONEY FOR MY COMING THERE,IF YOU ARE NOT READY FORGET IT.
THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE IS WRONG.
I LOVE YOU BUT YOU CANT SMART ME OK.
WISH YOU WELL.THANKS 4 ALL.
AM SICK OF HEARING EXCUSES.YOU CANT SEND YOUR PIC TO ME YOU CALL YOUR LOVE.SORRY THE PIC YOU HAVE IS NOT ME.

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic