SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. Lucky,

I got the massage from Mr. O that you had send the 3 photos to M00seknuckl3 M0d3ling.
Have closely seen them this afternoon, and i can say from my point of view as profecional.
At first sight he are very excitement, a very good choice from you to use this model.
The lingerie is showing real good by this feminine forms of the model.
Also a nicely thought from you off the details of using a orange colored bracelet at the arm or in the hair.

There are some minor detail off technical, i noticed some "dirt" on the photos that were sended.
Can become becouse off the scanner or the camara lens was not that clean.
If you can see for the quality of the sended photos next time, we would be able to post them
as an good excample for others to see on the M00seknuckl3 M0d3ling webside.

Mr. O would like to give you another change to send the high quality photos for the
webside posting (without any "dirt") He did ask for another set off 3 photos with this same
lovely model but than using or white or yellow lingerie.. if the are in good quality the will
placed on the MM webside as a good example for the whole company.
To let see how good the new co-workers are from Africa, plus it will keep everybody allert.

Please send answer on this mail if your oke with this last photo shoot request.
So that i can make Mr. R happy.

Best regards,
JB

PS.
Seems that my test was in the eyes off the other MM boardmembers a bit
hard, luckely the new photoshoot task was a much better idea than mine.

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear JB,

Thanks for your mail. Well remember asking of photo sample from your company, at least to have an idea of what to do and how the back ground will look like. I asked for all these.

I do notice the dirt, we will try to correct the mistakes next time. We will still go on the colour you recommend using white or yellow lingerie.

Another of question still remain unanswer.The issue of payment it still unclear to me and I should have a reasonable answer to the models I try to recommend from this part of the world when they asked me how are they going to be paid. It looks somehow driving around the cite looking a good model and when you get one, I become uncomfortable because the question that will come up and their first is how are they going be paid. There are so many good models untapped in Nigeria. We are just starting, I believe you will get all you want and how you it, it’s just matter of time and get me clear in the business. There 36 states in Nigeria and if it to travel other states to get what want, I and my people will that.

The issue of payment is very important and that will motivate these models to come out and give you what want. So I don’t why your company reuses to give me blue print of it. I will end my topic here for now until I hear from you.

Regards,

Lucky U

Edit:
Its now 10.30h in Ghana and still no responce from Mr. ThankGod, hopefuly we get a replay before he must get ready to catch the bus to the meeting with Mr. Oldm4n.

Last edited by Mister X on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. Lucky,

Thanks fer letting us so soonest that your provide us with the next 3 lingerie photos,
i will send an email to Mr. R with this great news that your personal will send the photos by end next week.

About the payment "problem" as you so call it. Becouse off this Easter weekend there is lots off
work to do with modeling shows and other administration items that where piling up at my desk.
Becouse off these Easter holidays every one is taking a break to be with there own family for the prays to God.
For me its the time that i finaly can get trough all the work that was get behind.

As far as i can see in the system that you have filled out all the needed papers to release your payments by
the accountant. Maybe the have already talk to you that there hands are tide for sending the money by
bank earlier. M00seknuckl3 M0d3ling always do the payments "automatically" at the end of every quearter
in your case that will be 1 July 2009.
For the automatic bank transfer we as MM needs to have your full bank details (name,account number, bankswift code,
etc.. you know as buisnessman what is needed for this secure transfer) so that the next payment not will delayed even more.

I hope that you in the meantime before the next payment can use your persuasiveness ability to keep the models
wanted to work for you as high skilled photographer.

I hope you can understand that MM has lots off people working oversees and your one off
them, but i can asure you that you as very good scaled photographer can make it far within MM.
Have just used about 30 minutes off my presious time to replay as good as posible your email,
hopefuly i have answered all your questions.

For now i wishing you and your family a happy Easter.
Me i have to go back to work...

Best regards,
JB

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many flashes from "undisclosed number" since the past 30 minutes. Must be Thankgod. Still 2 hours to go until the bus leaves.

Now the lad is ringing me seriously and I am having too many applications running to take a skype call. well, we are now eating in Tamale Smile and in RL as well. If he sends an email (and he ought to check them now!), I will tell him that I left the cell phone in my jacket while greeting Mr. P0ehler who has just arrived from T0kwari.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waagh! The lad is already in Tamale !!!

Just had a 1 minute call with him (unrecorded). he is waiting at the hotel!

I have told him we are at Mr. P0ehler´s house.

I see no choice now other than sending him over to ARK.

We need IP confiormation of it so i have said I´m going to send him an email with a handdrawn map so he can find the house then!

(Ths one had been sent by ARK over a year ago, and Dan the lotto lad has found him then Smile )

ooo the stress!

EDIT Here is what I wrote just now :
Quote:
Dear Thankgod,

This is indeed splendid news that you are already here. Now we can leave Tamale earlier tonight to T0kwari as originally expected!
Very professional indeed!

It appears you were calling me a few times earlier? I was just on my way to the P0ehler house, next to Mister Kadlrl´s one, to surprise him.

We were not prepared to meet you at the hotel before 8 PM - so now we can even smoothen things and meet you with the Employment Contract to sign. Meet us at the following location :

Opposite the court building, next to the Tamale nursery home, in Tlshlgu, Tamale, it´s House Number B 3TS. Mister R4yan Kadlrl should be able to bring us together this afternoon.

Find attached a drawn map of the house location that you can show to the driver, and cinfirm the receipt with a short email.

Looking foirward to meeting you there! Mister Kadlrl and I have been very good friends for over one year and we will have a wonderful afternoon and evening to discuss about everything while we are there.

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are stranded, we wait to hear from you.

Dear Mr.R O.

Good Afternoon.

I am now in Tamale and at the Bigiza hotel at , but the receptionist there said that he has not see you.

So please i am confuse now were exactly are you now, give me the discription,and the location name.

I am waiting here in the internet cafe to get your reply.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod.0.0.

Safari Very Happy Safari
Quote:
Meet us now at Mr. P0ehlers (with Mr. Kadlrl)
Dear Thankgod,

We can meet in the next one or two hours, it´s not a long way from you.

Haven´t you received my previous email with the map I drew attached?

It´s House Number B 37S, Tlshlgu, Tamale...it´s right on S4k4saka Road, opposite to Nurses Quarters - you can see on the map.

While you are on your way, Mr. Kadlrl will prepare some refreshments for us to come together there to sign the contract and to pass the agents salary. You do have the agents Application brought with you, right?

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Smile
EDIT 6 minutes later
Quote:
Dear Mr.RO,

Thanks for the direction,we will be on our way now.

See you soon.

Regards,
Mr.ThankGod.0.0.

And off they are to ARK ! Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT They arrived. Mugu wedding : D: D: D

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1350826#1350826

^^There are detailed explanations of the mugu wedding and all audios.

We have to move on, however :
Quote:
We had to set sail to T0kwari, just arrived safely and in the nick of time!

Here is the way for you to find us there. I had to accompany Mr. P0ehler in his SUV. It´s only 72 Kms. At his farm, his wife is lying sick and struggling with death,.

Luckily, Mr. P0ehler reached you through Mr. Kadlrl´s phone quickly enough so not much time with waiting is wasted.

We are here now, waiting for you for tomorrow.

Apologies for all that happened. We will reimburse you with EVERYTHING.

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Attached is the map that has already proven so fruitful with Zake´s Wulugu safaris.

EDIT The same minute I sent it, I receive this in bald print:
Quote:
I LIVE YOU WITH MY GOD TO JUDGE

Why, Why,

What have we done to you to deserve all this disappointment

REMEMBER WE ALL ARE HUMAN BEINGS AND WHAT YOU HAVE MAKE ME AND MY FRIEND TO GO THROUGH NOW CAN HAPPEN TO YOU.

BUT MY QUESTION STILL REMAIN, DO YOU BRING US TO TAMALE TO SUFFER AND MAKE US TO BE STRANDED.

GOD WILL EQUALLY TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU TREAT US, I BELIEVE IN YOU, BECAUSE OF THAT I LEFT ACCRA LAST YESTERDAY NIGHT WITH MY INNOCENT FRIEND JUST TO REACH HERE IN TAMALE TO BE STRANDED.

SINCE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT REAL WITH THE MODELING STUFF WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SUFFER AN INNOCENT PEOPLE, FOR THE CAUSE OF LOOKING FOR A WORKING OPPORTUNITY.MAY GOD REMEMBER YOU IN THE WAY YOU TREAT US.

OUR GOD WILL FIND A WAY AND TAKE US BACK TO ACCRA.

RANDALL O MY GOD WILL NOT LET YOU GO SCORT FREE FOR THIS MANNER YOU USE TO BRING US IN A CITY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN BEFORE JUST TO ABANDON US.

WITH TEARS IN MY EYES I SAID MY GOD WILL NEVER LET YOU GO FREE FOR YOUR ACT

THANKGOD

The reason is because you are a f'cking scammer Evil or Very Mad

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. Ahm3d K4d1rl,

I just got an massaged from Mr R. O out off Ghana.
He was deeply impresed that you had helped him out in that bad situation
earlier this afternoon in Tamale.
Had something to do with the sick misses Poehler and that he and Mr. Poehler
had to go russing to his ranche at Tokwari.

Also that you even did offer the 2 man from Nigeria a sleeping place in your own
house becouse off the stranded situation.
After all this Mr. R. O. did ask me, you can better say demanded me to
sent you an job offer at M00seknuckl3 M0de7ing in Ghana.
The job is a consultant for Employment issue for Ghana, its more like
to help out when we at MM have problems in Ghana with people or
local goverments. That we alwasy can have you as backup for the needed local
helping hand with language etc.

Mr. Kad1rl you take the time to think about this good job offer and sent the
answer to Mr. RandaII O. personal sometime next week.

At last we from M00seknuckl3 M0de7ing wishing you and your family
a good an healthy Easter weekend.

Best regards,
JB
M00seknuckle M0d3ling Europa

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great^^ it´s so crazy , it perfectly fits the situation, especially the "helping and offering a place to sleep" bit - which is either a misunderstanding or another nastyness of MM Smile

Randy is being flashed repeatedly by our friends. This time I was quick enough and took it - a few seconds of loud outdoor noise, then they hung up. Not a single word. Sounds like in the streets, busy Saturday night...

Just off a 3 minute call with them. They are desperated and stranded Smile
ARK threw them out . They are begging the driver to take them back to Accra but they are still there in Tamale.
I´ve hung u after 3 minutes. They sound really desperated. I don´t believe they would go to T0kwari.
They also haven´t realized it was me, RandaII...there were complaining like children about the cold that they are having.
Whatever, I said i will try to get money from the M00seknuckle Chicago office , to be sent to mister Kadlrl, so that they could collect it from him. And if they can make it til Monday, we can meet them again. And why they don´t convince the driver to bring them to T0kwari- back to Accra is 3 times longer in reality!

Posted at the end of the audio thread here

Quote:
you know already that we are stranded now.

How do you espect us to come to the palce again, we already told mr.p0ehler that we are not having any more money with us, so tell me how will that be possible.

If i hard know that this will turn out to be like this i wouldn't have come to Tamale in the first place.

You disappointed me and all the trust i have for you.

We don't even know how we can be able to go back to Accra.
ThankGod.

And ARK dares some slight, very slight complaints to R O :
Quote:
Mr. Rrrrrandy
Ellie will not be left out ,I just want some be raised for busiiness.
howvever i wish you a happy Easter .
hope to hear from you after Easter .
some guys came to my home with the map i sent you smetime ago,
i think you refered them .

Ahmed.

Ahem Embarassed it was SlapHappy! He did it!

ARK : 41.210.24.141 Ghana (Accra) [Tamale]
TG : 41.210.0.25 Ghana (Accra) [Tamale]
Not the same cafe then. It appears they have not made friendship.

EDIT Sent the following to Thankgod, Lucky and also to Solomon E :
Quote:
From M M : Happy Easter !!
M M, The Company That Cares, wishes all International Agents a Happy Easter

M M - Showing Everything At Its Best !

Check your current status in the M hierarchy, your contemporary agent´s salary amount, plus a list of our associated banks, here 24/7 : >click<
--
Your Dedicated M Team

(Yes, I know there is no link - but we need something to talk about, don´t we?)

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Replay back from MR Lucky U.
He added aswell the requested Bank account number for the payment

Quote:

Hi JB,

Thanks for your mail. Yes you have explained it all and this is what I expect from the company. Don’t see it as if your wasting your time, this is part the business and it is your duty to put me through since I don’t know the company payment procedures.Useing 30 minutes to answer my question and getting clear in the deal should a great achievement for me and that shows you’re a professional in that field. I am equally making time for the job, my company is into importation of trucks and auto spare parts from Germany and Japan, which by the end of this year I will start importing MARK trucks from United States and Canada and this makes me travels a lot. But I promise to provide a good model that will stand for any good product any where in the world.Let the MM have my bank account information in their system for any up coming payment.

Below is my company bank account information:

DEUTSCHE BANK, NEW YORK.

SWIFT CODE: BKTRUS33

ABA NO: o21oo1o33

FOR CREDIT OF: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

SWIFT CODE: GTBINGLA

ACCOUNT NO: oAAE46S8

FINAL CREDIT OF: LUNK3M INT’7 7TD

ACCOUNT NO: 226-89IS8S-2Io

As per a very good scaled photographer, I assure you that I will give MM the quality they want at the end of the day. I will keep on searching for a high skilled photographer. It is more like a test run, we keep searching until I get it right.

As for me and my family, we are wishing you and your family a very wonderful Easter celebration.

Regards,

Lucky U

I tested the Swift code and its a good one
GTBINGLAXXX GUARANTY TRUST BANK LIMITED LAGOS

Guess its time to pass this information to Alan

But at otherhand there is still no proof that this account is used in a scam..
Or others here must have an email incl mailheader with that proof?

Last edited by Mister X on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, yes^^
Quote:
Hi R O,

As for me and my family, we are wishing the entire staff of MM and their family a very wonderful Easter celebration. Extend my greetings to everyone.

Regards,

Lucky U

His form says Lagos. JohnK, who had introduced him to us in mid-March, has (among his other probllems) not fulfilled the OF task of meeting him up...which he could easily have done, was this a legitimate company.
Google leads to no hits.
Lucky´s IP hops between Abuja (??) and the UK. Have we been passed up the chain?
Can you ask him where he gets the spare parts from in Germany, by alluding to your European roots? I simply fail to believe it´s legitimate...but...yes, I fail to believe.

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we have an positive answer back Very Happy

Quote:

Dear Mr. JB ,
That is fine i will take the offer
but i will like to see aggrement pappers go thru and sign them.
Ahmed .

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, JB wrote:

Subject: Fwd: M00seknuckl3 M0d3ling
To: r4k4drigh4n4ltd@yahoo
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 9:28 PM

Hello Mr. K4dirl,

Just in case the other email adress is not frequently in use anymore
will i send you the same email to this other mail adress of you.

Best regards,
JB

Mister X wrote:
Quote:

Hello Mr. Ahm3d K4d1rl,

I just got an massaged from Mr R. O out off Ghana.
He was deeply impresed that you had helped him out in that bad situation
earlier this afternoon in Tamale.
Had something to do with the sick misses Poehler and that he and Mr. Poehler
had to go russing to his ranche at Tokwari.

Also that you even did offer the 2 man from Nigeria a sleeping place in your own
house becouse off the stranded situation.
After all this Mr. R. O. did ask me, you can better say demanded me to
sent you an job offer at M00seknuckl3 M0de7ing in Ghana.
The job is a consultant for Employment issue for Ghana, its more like
to help out when we at MM have problems in Ghana with people or
local goverments. That we alwasy can have you as backup for the needed local
helping hand with language etc.

Mr. Kad1rl you take the time to think about this good job offer and sent the
answer to Mr. RandaII O. personal sometime next week.

At last we from M00seknuckl3 M0de7ing wishing you and your family
a good an healthy Easter weekend.

Best regards,
JB
M00seknuckle M0d3ling Europa

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done on yet another safair.

and another week starts for Emily and Jeremy, we are supposed to have a safari this week, not sure it will happen.

lets see what we can do.

Quote:
Dear Emily J0hnson,

I am sorry for the inconveniences my issues has caused to you, I am a business permit holder in South Africa and I became qualified to apply for permanent resident 5th of April 2009 which make it completely my five years of residency in South Africa as per the major requirement for the application for permanent resident in South Africa. I will have all the requirements as requested by the Home Affairs for the permanent resident application available within one month so that I can apply immediately.

Botswana is South Africa neighboring country and the two countries are sharing a border and as a foreign national in South Africa with a business permit of my kind, will need a visa from the Botswana embassy before I can be allowed entry to Botswana. I will visit the Botswana embassy tomorrow morning to inquire about travelling to Botswana as today is public holiday here in South Africa.

I was not informed early that the venue will be Botswana and I really do love to be there and meet with you and other members of the M00seknuckle Modeling Agency but I do not want my immigration status in South Africa to affect my job in M00seknuckle Modeling Agency and I will have a permanent resident soon so that I will be able to get visa easily to anywhere M00seknuckle Modeling Agency have event.

Also, I earlier taught that it will be possible for my grant to be transfer to my bank account in South Africa which I earlier provide you and I was not informed early that this event will be held in Botswana.

I will inform you of my inquiries as soon as I am back from the Botswana embassy tomorrow.

Thank you.

Erom0nsele

Erom0nsele

I am sorry to read your email. It is unfortunate that you won't be able to meet us. I will not have a chance to do anything about the transfer until I return from our trip. If there is a way for you to join us, let me know.

Emily

and he writes Jeremy

Quote:
Hello Jeremy,

Emily J0hnson wrote to me about a cross border letter, please i need more information about the cross border letter and how possible i can have it.

I await your response.

Regards,
Er0monsele

Er0monsele

Good morning. Just so you know, I will be in and out of the office for the next few days packing employee files and making sure our agent papers are in order. I will be very busy the next few days preparing for our trip.

To answer your question about the cross border letter, it was something we always received when we collected our rented car. I am not sure of the details.

I spoke with Emily today and she said you wouldn't be able to meet us. It is unfortunate that you do not have the abilities to join us, it would have been an excellent opportunity for you to meet others and to show your commitment to the company.

No worries, I am happy to have known you, I wish you the best in your future.

Jeremy

It must be frustrating for these scammer B*stards to watch the money slipping from their grasp.

in other news, it seems Lucky needs clarification on payment

Quote:
Dear John,

Thanks for your mail. Well remember asking of photo sample from your company, at least to have an idea of what to do and how the back ground will look like. I asked for all these.

I do notice the dirt, we will try to correct the mistakes next time. We will still go on the colour you recommend using white or yellow lingerie.

Another of question still remain unanswer.The issue of payment it still unclear to me and I should have a reasonable answer to the models I try to recommend from this part of the world when they asked me how are they going to be paid. It looks somehow driving around the cite looking a good model and when you get one, I become uncomfortable because the question that will come up and their first is how are they going be paid. There are so many good models untapped in Nigeria. We are just starting, I believe you will get all you want and how you it, it’s just matter of time and get me clear in the business. There 36 states in Nigeria and if it to travel other states to get what want, I and my people will that.

The issue of payment is very important and that will motivate these models to come out and give you what want. So I don’t why your company reuses to give me blue print of it. I will end my topic here for now until I hear from you.

Regards,

Lucky

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mister X - Congratualtions on bringing ARK into the MM fold. He will be a real asset to the company! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GOD IS WATCHING YOU, B/COS OF JOB YOU SUFFER THOSE IN NEED OF IT

Mr.R O,

With a heavy heart of sadness and disappointment i write this message.

If it will interest you to know that i and my friend are back at Accra now, after all you make us to go through in the name of coming to meet you at Tamale for signing of contract papers which never take place.

The experience you make me to have in Tamale is what i have not had before,now i know that some time the people you trust can be the worse people to decieve and betray you.

The way i trusted you i don't know that you can in any way act the way you acted.

Now are you satify for what you deed to us? you just suffer me and my friend for nothing.

Any way as i said we are back at Accra, all thanks to God and the drivers who pity us after hearing our story on how we came to Tamale and got stranded.

Just know that God is watching.

BYE.

REGARDS,
Mr.ThankGod O O

Yes, I am satisfy Smile so he didn´t like my Easter greetings card then?
Time to post up this loser´s formart and full phone and fax numbers, oh, and real name on the web now Smile

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ maybe he is willing to travel to one of our approved banks to collect his payment? Laughing

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just posting his scammer details (under another pseudonym)...so Randy could confront him with "I have found out you are a scammer, that´s why he chose to stay away from you and your equally violent friend!"
Don´t know whether it´s a good idea though.

Anyway, he doesn´t like Randy too much any more...but Pat, how about her? I´m sure we have NO partner bank in Accra, have we?

As for now, putting the blame on Mr. P0ehler & Mr. B0sh. The following email´s subject is "Help from M00seknuckle" :
Quote:
Dear Thankg0d - this is directed also to the person who accompanied you to Tamale,

Extensive internet research done by Mr. B0sh, our IT advisor for M00seknuckle Modeling, revealed that you are a 419 scammer.

Transferring money into a foreign bank account is what I have done before, I have lost about $ 22.000 in 2007 and I have never forgotten how these people have ripped off my company and my personal savings.

Mr. P0ehler has opened my eyes about you. I wanted to wait for you but he told me to move BEFORE you arrived at Mr. Kadlrl´s place.

I think this is how God wanted poor sinners like you to spend the Easter weekend. Can you blame God for opening my eyes on you?

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SHappy: Thanks

It was a long shot but he took the bait Very Happy

We did lose one, but at the end we won another soul for MM

Last edited by Mister X on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. Ahm3d K4d1rl,

Thanks for willing to become our new Agent in Ghana.
I have attached the MMAgentForm in pdf format at this mail.
Can you print, read it closely, fill it in, scan it an mail it back to me
end next week.

A little explanation from our side that you came inbetween all this
problems off this weekend, those 2 people that want to meet
Mr. R.O in a buisness proposal at the Hotel had introduce
by email as an woman, when Mr. Oldm@n reconiced the voice as a male
he just found that very suspicious and he had been fear off his life..
So he had to improvise about the illness of miss P03hler, just to be
sure not to have to meet those people.

Lucky for us and Mr. Oldm@n did you solved the problem on a
very profecional manner, thanks again for that Mr. Ahm3d K4d1rl.

Hopely you can understand this situation, it had nothing to do with you.

Waiting for you signed Agentform papers.

Best regards,
JB

Last edited by Mister X on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile I am having slight doubts about your saying it was made up (the illness of Mrs. P) but ARK will be puzzled about everything anyway.

A new set of forms just in:) I have an idea, maybe I can send this Eze lad the same emails to as to Thankgod Question

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

EDIT 1 hour later, now look-a-here : Mr Peter Jerry submits his forms, with totally the same handwriting as the above set! He must have a twin brother...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
What a clever lad! Do the 55C have some vacancies on short notice, I wonder?
He gets some bonus points (M00seknuckle Credit Points, 100 buy you a M00seknuckle Coffee Mug, highly standard!) for using a colour printer. And 1 minus point for scanning pages slightly askew.
@ SH, how about Cotonou?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - I noticed that the forms are the same. No Peter Jerry, but you will fix that. Too many late nights. Wink

I'm glad that Thankgod gave us his parting words, and I liked the reply!
Quote:
The experience you make me to have in Tamale is what i have not had before,now i know that some time the people you trust can be the worse people to decieve and betray you.
Well, well, well. It's about time you felt just a bit of the pain that you have put real victims through, you b@st@ard. I'm just sorry that it didn't work out sending you to Tokwari, too. I don't think you have suffered enough. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

todays news is grim to say the least, my lad Er0monsele, who showed great potential earlier, is showing his true lad form.

nothing from him since his last email claiming the inability to cross borders.

Yesterday i thought if what he says is true, I can provide him an alternative, so I sent him this

Er0monsele

I do not have much time today to write to you, I spoke with our travel manager and he informed me we will be traveling to South Africa during our journey.

One of our clients has arranged for all of us to visit Krug3r National Park on saturday. I thought I would mention this to you, because if you are unable to meet us in Botswana, meeting us at the park would be your last opportunity.

I do have a problem with meeting at the park, only for the fact that we would not have the opportunity to spend much time together. I would prefer you meet us in Botswana, but if it is impossible, I will have to accept that.

I need to know your thoughts.

Jeremy

I fully expected a reply today when I arrived in the office, but nothing. If he does not contact me today all is lost.

Erom0nsele

I am writing you today to determine if you are committed to this business. You have not responded to my emails which concerns me greatly.

I need to know your plan today so that we can take the time necessary to meet with you.

If I do not hear from you today there is nothing more I can do.

Jeremy

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m sorry to hear that, MGK. Give him the MM number then again, I cannot be Jack any more but just any MM staff member that is necessary, including Jeremy.

Some replies from new prospective agents. One has a new twist of taking money from us :
Quote:
i got your mail

i will see one of the guys in the industry by sunday but i have treat him to a dinner

i will ask, if you can take care of the bill for the dinner

call me on 234

jon

Another one tries to make my mouth wet:
Quote:
yes i do but they are but they are presenly down there in africa black african girls with good hips and nice figures i think you would like them get back at me

Hmm, this time´s ASEM text was comparatively effective, some 70% replies are off-script from the beginning to this ASEM text:
Quote:
Dear friend,
Thanks for clarifying but I am just a manager of a small US based
modeling company, so do you happen to know any models or agents in your area?
We would be grateful for any help for expanding our business.

Regards, RandaII

My hope is on Peter Jerry now. All in all he even sent 3 times the (same. Grr!) set of forms. SlapHappy, you are a wizard - the Form Posting Department hasn´t seen it, being distracted with international calls Laughing

EDIT OOOOO reply from ThankG0d:
Quote:
He who chase a naked man away, don't know that he has chase the Messiah himself

Fake RandaII O

Now i know you are nothing but a joker,

You send me a modelling application form which i fill and send back to you, then you require that i come down to Tamale which i do.

Now tell me how i want to scammer you or do 419 to you?

Remember i did not discuss any transferring of money into any bank with you,so you know were you get that from, also you never come to Kadlrl house stop lying,and be a responsible man i taught you are,because we went there and no body mentioned about you coming there, i wonder what you will be doing at that dirty place called Mr.Kadlrl house.

Just know i came because of the modelling agent you promise to offer me that is all, transferring of money into a foreign account is what i don't know.

I want to warn you about Mr Kadlrl the way i see him he is not a good man, his intention on you is to draw you closer and achieve his arm, so be careful how you associate with him.

Forget all of this you are saying i don't think you are the person you claim to be, because all your ways seem trickish and false.

God will also do to you the way you suffer me and my friend.

Tell Mr.Kadlrl i know his game, that he should be a good citizen of Ghana than trying to defraud in innocent people.

Regards,
ThankGod

I wonder if we can use that on or for ARK in a way..."TG warned us of you." - I take it if he offers to continue our work....I need some RL to think about it. Either pressure on ARK or telling ARK about this (either way, depends on ARK´s reply to Mister X) or I putting the blame on his "step sister Harriet, if TG knows she is a scammer? She has contacted me first, did you know about it, Thankg0d?". Don´t know yet. Whatever, in a beautiful way he qualifies for a go for Prudential´s handcuffs Smile
Anyway , no-one insults my friend´s house and gets away with it Evil or Very Mad

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

our lad lucky gives up a bank account. Laughing

Quote:

Dear Mr.J0hnson,
Thank for your mail and explanation about the payment.
Can you please confirm my company bank account information below. See if it is ok by your company.

D3UTSCHE BANK, NEW YORK.
SWIFT CODE: BKTRUSEE
ABA NO: 021xx1033
FOR CREDIT OF: GU@RANTY TRUST BANK PLC
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
SWIFT CODE: GTBlNGLA
ACCOUNT NO: 0xxx4658
FINAL CREDIT OF: LUNK3M INT’L LTD
ACCOUNT NO: 226-xxxxxx-210

Thank you.

Lucky Uch3ndu

why do they assume Emily is a man?

on a better note, our lad Er0monsele replies to my emails

Quote:
Hello Jeremy,

Sorry for the delay and i will be able to meet you in Krug3r Nati0nal Park in South Africa on Saturday.

Thank you.

Regards,

if I remember correctly, the park is 300+ miles from where he is currently.

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And we have an replay back from mr Ahmed:

Quote:

R@kadr1 Ghan@ L1mit3d <r@k@drigh@naltd>

Thank you for response made to my email .
I will be back with the completed Form NEXT WEEK .
Please Enjoy
Ester
Ahm3d

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will never learn it...one has to feel pity for him. We could just as well resurrect his 2007 mass bait thread again Rolling Eyes

Who is Ester?!?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic