SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Daniel the love scammer in Tokyo is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Daniel <[email protected]>

date Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:04 AM
subject Daniel in Tokyo seeks female friend, language exchange and marriage!

Hi!I am send you my picture,Hajimemashitte!Nice to meet you!I am daniel,American guy,28year old,single,handsome,blue eyed, from New-York,Manhattan, working as English teacher in Tokyo!I love animals,golf and reading!I have been teaching in Tokyo for 8.5 month!Its such a beautiful season, lets go cherry blossom watching together!Would you like to meet for cup of coffee or dinner!I also love Japan and want to marry to a Japanese female here!Fukeiki demo, sukina josei wo sagashiteimasu!Please call me and lets meet!I live in central Tokyo and easy to meet!I emailed you a long time ago,I guess you dont remember before coming to Japan!Email de donna hito wakaranai kara attemitai!?Call me on your free day, on day you can meet, now I have holidays and free everyday:09060549457 Anatano yasumino hi, deito dekiru ni denwa kudasai,I can speak Japanese!Daniel Also I dont like email so much, its more human b phone and meet, so call me and lets meet!Suimasen,email amari sukujanai desu,denwa
de hanashitte to onaji hi de atte hoga tanoshi desu,dakara denwa kudasai!onegai shimasu

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking back through the archives, I've seen other threads about this guy and he's a special kind of puke. What do you suppose the odds of getting him deported would be?

Edit:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94432
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80695
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86857
I think that's all of them, but that's still going a long way back. And I know Japan's at least a little picky about allowing Westerners in. It seems to me that if he's given the boot, his MO no longer works for him. Is that the best way to go about handling this?

Edit: Come to think of it, I just might have a contact I can ask about that very thing... It may be awhile before I see this person again, but I'll keep it in mind. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up here, and I really can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do. This puke seems worth the trouble.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a western friend in Japan who actually DOES teach english to japanese people in Tokyo, I'd be happy to ask him about how one gets into trouble doing scams (And for the record his name ISN'T daniel and he's married to a lovely local woman).

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it he thinks you're japaneese?

Quote:
want to marry to a Japanese female

Have fun with him Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic