SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh Virgin Lotto Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

We are sorry, You are to make the payment just as instructed via the Western Union Money transfer and send us the payment information as it is bellow:

MTCN:
AMOUNT SENT:
SENDER'S NAME:

The delivery of your winnings will be effected immediately as soon as we recieve your payment information.

I am sorry, but I am 85 yrs old and practically home bound. I can call the bank and do an account transfer if that would work?

Quote:
Follow up with the mode of payment given to you. You are to make the payment via any Western Union Money transfer shop in your area and send to us the payment information as instructed.

We will get back to you shortly with our delivery schedule immediately the payment for the delivery is verify by our account department.

Sir,

I live in an assisted living community. Ever since I retired, I thought I would have ample income for my life. However, with the recent economic crisis, I could really use these lottery proceeds. I have never used western union. I do not know how to use them, and I have no way to get to one.

If we can do a bank transfer then I can simply call the bank from the comfort of my home.

Quote:
Try and understand we do not allow payment through account transfer so try and locate any western union shop closer to you and make the said payment for the delivery of your winnings.

Quote:
What is happening that we have not heard a word from you?

I am an old man. I use a walker to assist me in getting around. Some days I need to wear depends diapers because I am incontinent. I am sure someone there can make an exception. Please, doesn't the UK have disability laws where they require you to make a "reasonable accomodation?"

Quote:
Please note here that you may stand a chance of loosing your winnings if you fail to follow up with the instruction given to you.

I am trying to work with you, why will you not work with me?

Quote:
You are not to work with us, what you are expected to do is to pay for the delivery of your winnings so that we can deliver to you.

Please kindly let us know what ever you think in this regards because all unclaim winnings are to be return back to the Lottery House on teusday.

I am trying to pay, I can pay with check, or bank transfer. These are acceptable in all forms of business! Which would you like?

Quote:
We are in receipt of your mail, but please note that the only acceptable form of payment is by western Union or Money Gram.

As we temporarily do not accept check and bank wire transfer.

If you cannot accept check or bank transfer are you a real company?

Quote:
Yes my company is a legitimate Courier Company which I have assured you that before now. But we are deeply sorry we do not accept payment via check or wire transfer please take note.

I understand your skepticism but there is no course for alram, be advised that for now the acceptable mode of payments is via Western Union Or Money Gram, and as soon as we acknowledge the funds.

The delivery team will act effectively to ensure your package is delivered to you in due time

OFF to M7CN S3CURE

Quote:
Please send us the MTCN number because we cannot retrieve it so as to effect the delivery without much delay.

Quote:
Go and withdraw your payment and send it through any western union shop close to you because we cannot retrieve the MTCN.

Quote:
Go and with draw the payment and locate any western union shop and make the payment this is our advise.

Using their secure site is the law in my State. No matter which western union shop I send it through one must use the secure site to retrieve the MTCN and collect the payment.

What is wrong with you? I try to send it by check, I try to send it by bank transfer and you could not do either of those. Then I call my daughter to have her take a day off work just so we can take care of this and now you have problems with Western UNION?

The secure people said normal people are able to retrieve in less than 3 minutes. Do you have some sort of brain problem? This is the only way to receive from me unless you will accept a bank transfer.

I suggest you try again. Otherwise you may email their technical support.

Quote:
We do not understand your payment directive from the Western Union because since you sent us the information as instructed by the western union we have not be able to retrieve the MTCN as that is the reason why we are asking you to go and with draw your payment.

Though we are deeply sorry about the inconvinience but note here that you have to follow up with our instruction to enable you recieve your winnings. If not for these delay you would have recieve your winnings before now. Now you said is your daughter that helped you in making the payment before please call her to go and withdraw the payment since we cannot retrieve the MTCN.

We have never heard a thing like this before secure site, go and withdraw your payment because of time factor so as to avoid delay. Go and with draw the payment and locate any western union shop and make the payment this is our advise because after payment you are surpose to be given your payment details not email or site retrieve of MTCN or what so ever.

We are unable to retrieve the MTCN, so tell the western union to show you the MTCN

You must be stupid or something! This is a new law to fight funding terrorism. There is absolutely no way to send you a MTCN from Western Union or Money Gram without going through these security procedures. THIS IS THE LAW!

So go, do the security procedure, a trained ape could do it with their eyes closed.

Quote:
You must be stupid either, now you get it right and send us the MTCN if you think is easy.

It is a security site. Once you start, you have to finish, it keys the IP of your computer and sets the regional access of your computer. If I log in, it will not let me get the MTCN as it thinks I am a hacker.

Are you this inept that you cannot even retrieve a simple secure code?

Since you have not picked up the money in two days from the Secure site, they have returned the money to my account. I called them today, they said that the only other way to send money through western Union with the new laws in effect is for you to fill out security forms and return them to me so that I may file them when I send the money. They send the money contingent upon doing a series of checks on your supplied answers to determine the level of truthfulness of the person who filled out the form.

Let me know if you want to proceed.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from the lottery official!

Quote:
Attention:

We have contacted the Courier Company this afternoon concerning your complained regarding the payment for the delivery of your winnings.

Just as we were told this afternoon the Courier Company has not be able to retrieved the MTCN you sent to them following the instruction on the page. So you are advised to withdraw your payment this as advised by the Courier Company this afternoon.

As we were also told today the Courier Company said they dont accept payment via check or online wire transfer which is account transfer.
You are to locate a shop where you will be given all the payment information that will enable the Courier Company verify your payment this as instructed by the Courier Company this afternoon.

50 days ago after President Obama took office he enacted security procedures that require the use of the secure site to send money. My state was the first to implement Obama's law. This law was enacted to fight the funding of terrorism from the USA.

I just recently learned that they that the only other way to send money through western Union with the new laws in effect is for the recipient to fill out security forms and return them to me so that I may file them when I send the money. They send the money contingent upon doing a series of checks on your supplied answers to determine the level of truthfulness of the person who filled out the form.

So we have three options, either the courier can complete the simple process of using the secure site to retrieve the MTCN number, or they can fill our forms, or we use a new courier company that has a few brains.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Fine, Now you go and withdraw your payment from the western union and send it via money gram immediately as we are to mornitor the delivery today.

Send the payment details to the Courier Company as soon as you are done with money gram as this is very urgent.

Money Gram and Western Union are both required by law to use the secure site or to have appropriate security forms to authorize a MTCN outside of the USA.

If I send by moneygram the receiver needs to use either the m7cn.s3cure.la site or needs to fill out the security forms. Which would you like to do?

This is a new law enacted by our new President Obama to eliminate the funding of terrorism.

Please advise.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some nice work MFC, way to force your lad into a dozen or so emails dealing with this stubborn old man!

Maybe your daughter has to drive to the next state where you're told they don't have the MCN Sekure requirement.

Good luck on getting that bank account.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a perfect example about why no one should ever feel the least twinge of guilt about screwing over these scumbags.

They think they have an 85 year old man of limited means and physical capabilities and they would have NO hesitation to steal his last dime and leave him destitute.

Nothing anyone here could do to them would be vile enough to begin to pay them back.

Ugh. Pieces of shit they are.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the daughter "julie gonzalo" will have to email the lad to finish her father's business when he enters a coma this weekend and she will have to make a pass at the lad.

BTW, the character's name is R1chard Suk3r ... The daughter's name will be 1ma.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are fired, the lottery will be working with a new courier company, a real one who can take a bank transfer.

Quote:
Thanks

I swear, you people must have left your brains at home when you come to work.

I can scan a western union receipt all you want, however, in order to get a MTCN they must complete the online security site to get the MTCN or fill out security forms and return them to me so I can submit them with the initial payment to get a MTCN. This is the new law enacted. It will cover the entire USA by the end of the year. This was enacted by our new President Obama to fight the funding of terrorism.

According to this law you have to choices when using Western Union or Money Gram those choices are:

1. Complete the secure website and retrieve the MTCN
2. Fill out the security forms and return to be issued a MTCN upon initiating the transaction at Western Union or Money Gram.

All of these problems could be solved if they would just give me bank information so that we can do a bank transfer.

What would you like to do.

Quote:
Send us the security form so that we will fill it unbehalf of the Courier Company

Here are the security forms. The person at the desk told me they have to be filled out completely and neatly. These are used as a psychological test to determine the intent of the person receiving the money.

Please fill them out and return them to me. Please print and scan them so they are very clear and easy to read. If they are not complete, clear, or easy to read they will be rejected and you will have to fill them out again. There are 6 pages.

Quote:
Yeah, here is the six pages form filled by the Courier Company this morning along with the dispatch officers passport on it.

Now you go ahead with the payment and notify us as soon as you send them the payment details so that we can monitor the delivery our self this is to make sure everything is done within the shortest time.

My daughter helped me get to the local Western Union Office today and they said these were unacceptable. They said they cannot even read them because the scan quality was so poor. They initially warned me about this and I did tell you to make sure they were clear and easily read. Please scan them again at 300DPI and so they print correctly. The clerk also noticed an additional problem. On your form 4 with the drawings the explanations were supposed to be detailed. Your explanations were very short and she informed me that they would be rejected.

Bless her heart, she knows that I have a very hard time getting around so she said to tell you to redo the scanning and redo form #4. She said she would not count this against you. We only have one chance to submit these she said. IF she accepts them in the current form then they will be rejected and the only other recourse is to fill out the 8 page Department of Homeland Security form.

Please do scan them again so one can read them clearly! Make sure they are very large, and a very good scan.

My daughter said she would visit me on Saturday to take me back to the Western Union Office.

Quote:
Sorry we do not have time doing all these if you cannot make provision for the delivery of your winnings then forget it.

Then the new security forms were correct? You are a scammer? Only scammers and theives cannot fill them out correctly.

This is where he dropped me . . . . .but did he???????

mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

My name is Ima. I am Richard's daughter. I have the very sad news that Richard passed this last week. He will be remembered fondly. He had a beautiful funeral. As his only child, it is my duty to settle his financial affairs and his estate.

I found your contact info in my father's email account here.

I believe my father was going to pay you $7,560 for the courier service and associated fees to receive his $9,000,000 lottery winnings.

If I remember correctly there was some trouble with western union and he was going to send it through a bank transfer.

Here in the USA we have 4 months to settle accounts, thus time is of the essence. I need to receive his winnings and apply it to his estate and be fully concluded with his affairs in 4 months time.

Please let me know what we need to get done.

I will continue to use my father's email as he has a few other business proposals in the works or we can change to my email account.

Please get back to me right away!

Ima.

Quote:
Ima, we are deeply sorry about the death of your father Mr.R1chard Suck3r. Please before we continue we will like to have your direct telephone number this is very important.

Sorry about the delay. It appears my father had an unknown annuity worth $12 million dollars. So I have had to travel to the main headquarters for the investment center to fill out the proper forms.

Mr. Mark, I am so lonely. In October I am graduating as a Doctor of Veterinary medicine and still have not found a boy friend. Dad was not happy that I liked black men. It would be so much easier to go through all this if I just had a shoulder to cry on!

Mr. Mark, I am enclosing a photo, please give me your honest opinion, am I ugly?

Here is the phone number you requested.

Silly me!!! Sometimes I am so stupid and forgetful! I forgot to send the photo.

Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MFC,

You should have a 'Born To Bait' avatar. Excellent work.

Good attention to detail regarding the vacant spot on her third finger, left hand. Might be worth making sure he notices that.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work mfc4800

Getting anything out of a lazy assed scumbag Lad isn't easy and those who say they aim to get a trophy first bait, don't know how hard it is.

The effort you made and risks you took to get it, are there for all to see. The best thing is - the Lad wouldn't have done it if he hadn't believed he'd get the money from you.

His answers are hilarious Laughing

Q: How many wheels on a hovercraft ? A: Three

You seem to be doing fine. Very Happy He's your own jester or 'Tom Fool'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/content/articles/2008/01/04/tom_fool_muncaster_08_feature.shtml

When Tom Fool doesn't make you laugh any more - you terminate him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course since she is going to be a vet, she will have to visit the s1mba s@fari camp for hands on experience in working and caring for exotic animals. Hopefully the love stricken Lad will have to meet her there!

We are at approximately 83 emails. Bait started on March 2, 2009
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent !!!

One thing I noted, you mentioned the IP addy - I try not to do that so they don't become educated as to what an IP is...

I just tell them the secure method generates the number based on the country it is completed in. A UK generated number only works in the UK.

That keeps them from telling me to try it Twisted Evil

No M7CN number is generated until the process is completed, so the agent can't give it to you since it doesn't exist yet.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well they went right back into script!!!

Quote:
We have your phone number and we will be in contact with you shortly. Please are you still ready for the delivery of your dad;s winnings?

After recieving your number this morning we decided to contact the Courier Company upon the delivery of your winnings. You are hereby advised to go ahead with the payment for the 48 hours delivery to your door step by the Courier Company.

Though we have already notify the courier company to instruct you on how you are going to make the payment..

Quote:
As suggested this morning with the Governing Board, you are to make the payment of 830 dollars to our account department with the info bellow:

Name: J3rry @nthony

Address: 82, C@nning Street NE48UJ,

New Castle Upon-Tyne,

England.

You are to make the payment via western union money transfer and send us the payment info.

Hello Mr. Mark,

Are you a married man? I asked for your opinion on my photo, you must just be too nice to tell me that I am truly ugly?

Please Mr. Mark,

I was hoping I could work with you to take care of this. That courier company caused daddy so much stress, I think they are one of the reasons for his passing.

Don't make me deal with them and relive these past few weeks all over again. PLEASE PLEASE Mr. Mark. I am in tears sitting here thinking of the stress they put Daddy through.

Quote:
I am a married man with two kids though you are not looking bad, you are pretty.

You just have to follow with the instruction given to you. Whyisyour telephonenumber not getting through? Just the same way the number your dad's gave us was.

830 dollars is what you are asked to pay to the Courier Company for the delivery of your winnings through the western union. Dont make online payment locate any western union closer to your address and effect the payment.

The reason the numbers are much the same is that we are in a small town with only one phone carrier. What you are receiving is the voice mail when no one answers.

You have to remember that I have classes all morning, then usually have my clinical labs in the afternoon. Evenings I work for the local veterinarian to get experience and on weekends I volunteer at the local animal shelter so I am never home to answer the phone.

I will check with western union. Normally I just dropped Dad off while I went and ran errands like shopping for groceries.

Two children? Wow, I hope I will have children of my own one day. What are their names?
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I am about to lose this bait as they are lotto lads. Ya know, I just have that feeling. . . . .and it is only $830.00

So I am about to try a new modality and give her a shot and wiggle the money in front of him.
mfc4800
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost this bait,

Here is the email please feel free to abuse at will!!!

([email protected])

Quote:
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
London, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 702 404 7838

Ref..........................................UK/9420X2/68
Batch number......................12052008/20
Winning number...................7PWYZ2009

Attention:

We are pleased to officially notify you today your success in this programme. No tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of ten winners in the FIRST category for the THIRD prize.

Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferre to you upon meeting the requirements,for verifications.

Fill in the information below.

NAME:....................................
SEX:.........................................
ADDRESS:...............................
EMAIL:................................
PHONE:.............................
MOBILE :................................

From the Uk National Lottery We say Congratulations.

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mr Mark Green
Tel: +44 702 404 7838

Copyright © 1992-2009 The UK National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic