SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update on first scambait/Question

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mike Hunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so I'm at the point where I'm speaking to his attorney and he would like me to call him to further discuss the arrangements for my trip to South Africa. How exactly should I go about this my two ideas are

Convince him I'm deaf and cannot speak on phone, we need to respond via email ect. Then from there idk

a. Convincing him I am going to come, leading him on for about 2 weeks setting up arrangements and trying to get him to book a hotel room for me ? Like ive seen done several times.

b. Tell him I would be unable to make a visit due to my business (having to be here ect) then what ?

I should mention the idea of there proposal is to meet them do the transaction and then she and her son would fly back with me so they could move to the US I guess.

Email so far
===============================================

from austine iyk <[email protected]>
to Mike Hunt <[email protected]>
date Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 8:43 AM
subject Please, contact our Legal Advocate please and reply us.
mailed-by googlemail.com

Dear Mike Hunt,

My son and I thank you very much for your willingness to assist us in this transaction. We pray the God will bless you abundantly and be with you until you arrive here in South Africa to help us please.

Please sir, we need your presence here in South Africa to help us open a bank account with your name in one of the bank here in South Africa, and also we need you to help us for the withdrawal of the consignment from the Security Company, where my late husband deposited the consignment for safekeeping. We cannot open a bank account here in South Africa because of our refugeeā€™s status.

Please, contact our Legal Advocate on this contact details below and ask him the things required from you during your trip to help us finalize this transaction as soon as you arrive here in South Africa. Also, my son and I will fly back with you as soon as you come to South Africa and help us conclude this transaction.

Name: Mr. Richard Khumalo Felix. (Advocate)

Tel: +27-78-247-3880

Email: [email protected]

He will be able to detail you the things required from you during your trip, so that you can be able to come and help us please. We want you to know that all your expenses will be giving back to you as soon as you help us clear the consignment from the Security Company during your trip. We must first balance your trip expenses and as well settle our Advocate all the money he has spent on our behalf since we are here under political asylum. He has been good to us and we must compensate him with tangible thing as soon as you come and help us finalize this transaction.

We wait to hear from you, please call our Advocate on phone and talk with him man-to-man talk in order for him to know that you are ready to help our family and invest this money on our behalf please sir.

Best regards,

Mrs. Rosemary Border Gezi.
--------------------------------------------------------------
On 4/11/09, Mike Hunt <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mrs Rosemary,

I received your letter and am very sorry to hear about your husband. As well as your health, and I shall pray for you tonight.

Concerning your business proposition, I am very interested in helping you. I am a business man myself I along side my partner Binsti Gator run a charity organization (For the common wealth) here in the US, and could possibly help you and your son get into the USA after completion of the deal.

Please contact me as soon as possible to further discuss this proposal of yours. I will await your reply and thank you for your time. God bless, -Mike Hunt

------------------------------------------------------------
from Richard Felix <[email protected]>
to Mike Hunt <[email protected]>
date Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM
subject To; your email concerning how you can help my clients.
signed-by yahoo.ca

hide details 1:19 PM (36 minutes ago)

Attn: Mr. Mike Hunt,

Having received your email with its contents noted well understood. This needy family seriously needs your assistance to help them out of their predicament and investment purposes once you assist them execute this transaction into your account.

Base on your involvement in this transaction, you are required to make a trip here in South Africa to establish a Non-residential Dollar Bank Account where the money of this needy family will be deposited for onward transfer into your designated bank account abroad.

You need to inform me with the date of your trip to South Africa prior to enable me notify Security Company with 72hours before the withdrawal of the consignment from their custody upon your arrival. Indicate your contact numbers for oral discussion that will lead you to facilitate your trip to assist this needy family. You can call me on the number specified below this email.

Regards,

Adv. Richard K. Felix.

Tel: +27-78-247-3880

-------------------------------------
Toshshiby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike,

i joined only a few days before yourself and what i have found is that you can tell them literally anything, i wouldn't tell them your deaf but you can tell them straight up that "no" you will not be phoneing them.
Tell him to call you, set yourself up a k7 number, he'll get really anoyed speaking to an ans/machine.
If he starts getting ratty with you tell him how unprofessional he is.

this is part of a mail i sent when my lad got a narky

Quote:

Number one, i dont appreciate your tone. Number two, you obviously need to back to lawyer school as it seems you are calling me a liar and you claim to know what is going on in my country, well simon my country KNOWS what is going on in your country.

So Simon if you want my help, then you will comply with the requests of the US department for homeland security.

See i love being rude but somhow official sounding.

Hav fun

Tosh

EDIT

Holy sh1t mike,

Were totally baiting the same guy. I just read all your message. in mine he's called s1m0n b0g4.
make sure you get him to fill out the funny WU forms when he askes for cash. he nearly shit a brick when i sent those to him!! ha ha

Tosh

pm me if you want any info on my bait with him

You are a very stupid idiot - Clifford
Closed lad accounts :flag_uk:x2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They gave you an email address so I would contact him using that. Maybe you've got young children in the house so you had the phone company stop all overseas calls after you kid called Fiji one day. A lot of times you can ignore their request to use the phone and just keep using email.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow it down a little - one e-mail a day, one question a day...

Ask him what type of business, exactly, that you're dealing with...

What is it exactly they need you to do...

What country are they in, that you need to fly to...

You can take weeks getting the information - and let them know you are more than happy to travel, you enjoy seeing new places...ask about beaches, rain forests, deserts...

This has the sound of a potential safari (your travel agent booked you a flight to another country/large city and you didn't notice until you were in London and there is no chance of changing it)...since you are a business man, you decided to make business in africa, but you will be in X instead of the city they are in...and they need YOUR help, so they can come to you...

If not travel for business, then find the S1MB@ S@f@a1 camp - you want this to be a pleasurable trip and a safari looked interesting to you...they can meet you there Wink

there are ticket generators, I think in the tips and tricks section, where you can generate a ticket on any airline and it looks legit...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic