SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Expect a new influx of mail from Iraq

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Major Larry D0wns just sent this to me. A rather reticent but incoherent laddie, although he does promise to be more "vivid" as we get to know each other.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. My name is Major Larry D0wns , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have find the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have insight as to what I'm intending to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In
this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I look forward to seeing your response.

Thanks,
Best Regards
Major Larry Downs.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice thing about these "US Soldier" lads is that they will never ask for you to call them.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a six year old news item, so there won't be a scam influx.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be vivid and coherent in my next message

Thank f**k for that small mercy!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can someone help me please , I have trophy pics

My bait is listed under MOBILE PHONES and I actually got him to go out and buy special cat wrapping paper as the people wanting to recieve the goods liked cats....

I thought I had lost this one but I want you to see pics so can someone help me please?

I want to reply to him soon and say that the cat protection league have taken down down his website due to him printing nude pictures of cats.

Somebody here is helping get the website taken down. sorry if I dont name you here but dont know how to go back and find you. will give you credit nexxt post.

just quite excited...

In the attachment is the cat raping papper that we will use so you have to chose the one you like most.. michael botty

YOU SHALL BE HEATED BY A MAD COW. michael botty

you sound like Huge, If you are the one. pls, stay away from this company for Christ sak micheal botton
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic