SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just started getting into NFL...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what do you know, truth be told, it isnt just "gay rugby" as I previously thought. Now that I understand the rules a bit more, it's actually quite entertaining.

Now, the important part- picking a team to follow. Any suggestions?

At the moment, Im totally impartial. Im a bit of a glory seeker, but will choose a team based purely on what Im told on this website.

So, if you would care to leave a few suggestions, i'll go with whatever one of you has the best reason Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gaz, Lidl!

Anyway, i have been watching NFL since the Superbowl Finals (eighteen) i think and try and watch it as often as possible. Monday night Football is shown in UK at about midnight Monday night - Tuesday morning. I am a fan of Washington Redskins because all those years ago they had a QuarterBack called Joe Theismann who was a legend similar to the more broadly known Dan Marino. i agree that it is a little soft with all the Bodyarmour and Helmets, which ironically are the cause of most injuries on the pitch. Its also weird to see some of the huge players running for 30nseconds during a play and then staggering back to the bench to get Oxygen from a bottle tank....

i think that you should just watch it and slowly you will get a fav team. A few of the Claymores play in the NFL so that might spark your interest. cheers sid

EDIT - Redskins are terrible at the mo so would'nt go for them!
EDIT 2 - Ex Claymore, Lawrence Tynes plays for the New York Giants.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm no expert but NFL is rule obsessed to a remarkable degree, but that said, I still find it enjoyable to watch and enjoy. However, this also extends to the 'draft pick' which I believe is some way designed to try to equalise the spread of college talent among the NFL teams.

The one drawback/advantage to this is that you are unlikely to get domination by any one team in the way you do in English Football or Rugby. I think it also makes it hard to have a team regular you support. I always pick my favourite team out of whichever two I see playing, generally based on what I think of the quarterbacks involved.

I recall once having been fouled and lined myself up to tackle the offender by running at him as he ran at me, and taking him down with a neck high tackle. It was a beauty - outlawed nowadays. Very Happy One guy got me by running straight at me as I set to tackle and he high stepped. That got me a dislocated jaw and stud marks over my body where he ran over me. Laughing

There are a lot of injuries in the NFL but that's the mix of men mountain with whippets. Strangely there doesn't appear to be much violence, but I still enjoy it. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnily enough, my mate who got me into it follows the Redskins. And in regards to football, I live in Scotland where it's constantly a two-horse race for any trophy (and sadly being a Rangers fan, Ive been one the losing side for the last few years) so it'd be good to see a sport where all the teams are challenging.

Ive started watching the NFL here in the UK, as you said though its always shown quite late which is a hassle, but it makes good viewing. I dont really remember much about the Claymores, though I did once play golf with Gavin Hastings (ex-Scotland rugby international and Claymores player) and he spoke very highly of the sport, and said it was a shame it didnt carry as much support in Europe.

Cheers lads

***EDIT: Jeezo...Lawrence Tynes is from the same town as me! Nobody round here has ever heard of him!!!****

Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I think it also makes it hard to have a team regular you support.

Oh how not so true!! Please don't tell any die-hard fan that! Laughing

Dominate or not, my team is my team, rain, shine, or crappy players/owners/coaching!

And you want to know how to pick a team? Honestly, it doesn't matter. Some fans pick cause of the hometown, a player, the team colors, whatever. Really, the only thing that is important is that they mean something to you.

My team is the Tennessee Titans. They rule!

Why are they my team? Well, they are here in Nashville, TN. But the #1 reason? Above all others?

Jeff Fisher. Fisher has the longest tenure as head coach with one team among active head coaches in the league, currently. (15th season, maybe?)

And he is just so hot. He is a babe. I love him. :sigh:

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Patriots!

(Ducks from inevitable anti-Patriots barrage)

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new fans, may I suggest: the New York Giants. Classiest franchise in the league. Upset those undefeated Patriots two super bowls ago. Tickets to see them live are on a 30 year waiting list.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Philadelphia Eagles. For one, they have the best worst fans in the whole NFL. As a rowdy blue collar group, the fans will boo anybody and everybody. They even booed Santa Claus. Secondly, as a long term franchise they have had many great seasons but have never won a Super Bowl. They've been to a couple, but have never won one. They are the perennial underachievers.

Watch the movie 'Invincible' and you'll get the flavor of the team and the fans. Though the movie was set a few years back, it still rings true to this day!

One more thing: real fans pronounce their name as 'the Iggles'! Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow Dora he is hot and I too like the Tennessee Titans but my favorite team is the Indianapolis Colts.

I have watched them for many many years and I love them.

They have fantastic team spirit and know how to kick arse...

Peyton Manning makes me **swoon**......

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DQ could not be more correct about the obvious choice. Go Colts!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I knew I liked you for some reason darlin. Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always root for the underdog...right?

Although, it's getting tough these past few years...but we got T.O. now! Not convinced he's the ultimate answer to our problems but he'll sure help spread the field.

Quote:
My team is the Tennessee Titans. They rule!

:yikes:
I can't talk to you anymore, Dora. Those dirty cheaters! Music City Miracle my *** Razz Wink

Oh, yeah, you want a reason to cheer for the Bills? I've heard opposing players over and over say that they hate playing in Buffalo the most. Why you ask? Because of the FANS! The fans make so much noise that the opposing offense can't hear the calls and screw up the plays giving the Bills' defense a better chance. You want to be part of the NFL's best and most loyal fan base don't you???

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

someone other than me has to like AMERICA'S TEAM

GO COWBOYS

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Choose carefully Gaz, it's not like getting married, you can always divorce a wife, but not a team. Once they're your team there's no going back.
Through thick and thin, good times and bad

Sad

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
suckemsillysheri
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go Bucs!

Safari Prince otubor Kwabena - Accra, Ghana to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
SafariSafari Barr. Kofi Williams Lome, Togo to Accra, Ghana Safari (Wimped) Lome, Togo to Lagos, Nigeria
Safari Mohammad Tofiki Accra, Ghana to Lagos, Nigeria

Nigeria x15 Ghana x4 Malaysia X3 United Kingdom x54 United States x6 United Nations x2 Canada Spain x3 Ireland Japan Liberian Flag China Thailand x3 Togo Ivory Coast Switzerland
pyramid x3 Closed lad accounts x90
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the world of the NFL! Since you are a newbie to this brutal sport, I'll offer a few suggestions.....

1) I know who Lawrence Tynes is! He kicked for the Kansas City Chiefs for a brief bit.

2) If you want to have some fun, go to Youtube and do a search on "Joe Theisman broken leg." The video of Theisman getting his leg snapped on a tackle is legendary.

3) While Phillie phan is bad, he's still better than Oakland Raider Fan. In Phillie they have (or at least they used to have) a courtroom right in the Stadium. This way those arrested for rowdy behavior could be tried and conviced immediately. I think in Oakland they've got an electric chair in the stadium, so those committing capital murder can be tried, convicted and executed before the end of the game. Oakland Raider fan is Phillie fan hopped up on roids.

4) The NFL is all about parody. You've got to be really pathetic to stink for an extended period of time, mainly due to the fact that there's a salary cap. That's what makes the Detroit Lions all the more amazing. You would think that just with Blind Luck you would have a season every once in awhile where you flirt with .500. Not the Lions. Egyptian pyramids were built faster than the Lions franchise. Hell, even the Arizona Cardinals managed to put a good season together and make it to the Super Bowl.

5) As far as which team to root for, I guess it depends on what you're into. Some suggestions:

- If you love defensive battles and 2-0 final scores the Baltimore Ravens are your team.
- If you like the eye candy you would root for either the Indy Colts (Payton Manning), the NY Jets (Bret Favre), or, to a lesser extent, the NY Giants (Eli Manning)
- If felonies committed in the stands are your thing you want either the Phillies or the Raiders.
- If you want a team that will consistently be good and considered a threat to win it all you want either the Steelers or the Patriots.
- If you're a fan of freezing your unmentionables off at a game you want either the Green Bay Packers or the Buffalo Bills.
- The Dallas Cowboys are always in the news for one thing or another, so if you're a media whore they're your team!
- Kansas City has the best tailgating around. Their teams have sucked the past couple of years, but with a new General Manager that could change.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my life's sweetest memories:

John Riggins of the Redskins breaking away from the Miami secondary late in Super Bowl XVII.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk is trying to confuse you. Maybe it's intentionally, maybe not Laughing, but the Phillies are Philadelphia's baseball team. The Phillies just happen to be the World Champions right now. The Eagles are the NFL football team. Although the Eagles staged a huge comeback late last season to become a contender, they failed to reach the Superbowl.....again. Crying or Very sad

But Jayhawk was right about this...there was an on-site courtroom in the old Veteran's Stadium. I don't think they still have it since they moved to the new stadium a couple years back. I dunno why but maybe it's because they designed this new stadium to have more bathrooms Wink

I remember years ago when we had season tickets, they stopped selling beer at halftime in an attempt to keep the crowds from getting too crazy. All it did was to force people to be more creative about smuggling their own booze in. Ah, those were the good old days!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Living in Florida from 1966 to 1973, my favorite team was the Miami Dolphins. Later on it was the Dallas Cowboys, back when Tom Landry was coaching the team. Tom Landry was a class act and so were his players. When he was fired, I stopped rooting for them.

I'm without a favorite team. I could adopt the nearest one but I don't want to give away my approximate location.

It's an interesting game once you have it all figured out (I say the same thing about craps Laughing ).

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
John Riggins of the Redskins breaking away from the Miami secondary late in Super Bowl XVII.

Riggins was something else off the field. There was an incident some 20 years ago (maybe more) where he was plastered drunk at some reception in Washington DC. He told a then Supreme Court justice, Sandra Day O'Connor, to "loosen up baby!".

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cardinals or Eagles. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a college pic of John Riggins, University of Kansas, Class of 1970:

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whatever you do, DO NOT for one second believe in the Minnesota Vikings!! they'll romance you, give you hope and then when you think they are going to finally do something worth while, they F it up. Wink

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk - Favre is retired (for now). You also forgot to add that if you'd like to root for a team that is always brimming with talent but for whatever reason never makes it to a Superbowl you could follow the Chargers.

@Gaz - The Colts are more than eye candy. This decade they consistently win games and make the playoffs. They have also won a Superbowl. Can't go wrong with Peyton Manning...

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mewing_ghecko wrote:
whatever you do, DO NOT for one second believe in the Minnesota Vikings!!

I'm sure that some Buffalo Bills fans feel the same way. They say that OJ Simpson was exonerated for the Nicole Brown/Ron Goldman murders on the basis that they found a Super Bowl ring at the site.

Also, the Bills don't stab.....they "choke".

I think that if the Bills and the Vikings were ever to meet in the Super Bowl, both teams would end up losing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic