SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Give up? No way! Wink

What do you think of this?

M00T has kidnapped her and every now and again she gets hold of his lap top when he's not around. Twisted Evil

Edit: Nurse was filling her full of medicine, now she has none and is starting to remember. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's got potential, but the one problem that comes to mind for me is that it gets her off the road to the camp. Although that could give the lad a little more time to think about how much she (along with her $30G) means to him, at least... but then he might just decide all is lost. M00t has the girl, and the money, and nobody really knows where he is. M00t probably wouldn't want to follow the plan at that point, either.

I've been thinking maybe the most likely reason for the delay in getting back is that M00t decided to find a locksmith to open the briefcase and see what's inside, just to confirm his growing suspicions. Finding a locksmith who'll open anything, no questions asked, might take a little while. That's just a thought, though, and it'll only really be a factor if he decides to try to cut a deal with the lad. That's all up in the air right now, though, and probably depends on how the lad responds to P@tt13 contacting him. That alone might just remind him of what he's about to lose, and get him back in the game.

Edit:
Quote:
Nurse was filling her full of medicine, now she has none and is starting to remember.

Now that just might take care of the problem of her being off the road to the camp...

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Should she remember her father while she's at it? I'm thinking maybe not.

She's never forgotten her father...it's only the short-term memory that's affected. Very Happy
I love all the creative idea re: kidnapping, etc. but this lad has already shown himself to be incredibly lazy so putting MORE obstacles in his way will not get him to move. Now once he's proven that he's done some traveling, then maybe extra messing is in order.

Has he written to Dad or nurse since that last email about letting M00t have me?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mail to nurse, becky! Sad

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daddy hasn't heard anything, either.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse received!

April 11 4:36AM
Quote:
oh, why are people waked like this, i hate all of you for been silly.

April 11 4:36AM
Quote:
oh, why are people waked like this, i hate all of you for been silly. heartless, and fuck you all..

Surprised Surprised Surprised

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... I think he might suspect something.

Daddy still hasn't received anything; how about Pat?

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out an email earlier..hopefully this will reel him back in...and Doc is setting him up with his safari shuttle reservation.

Quote:
Happy Easter to you. What a wonderful day to celebrate! I know you've been worried about me but I believe you've talked with Nurse M0tti and my father so you know all about my injury. It was so strange to know who I was but not know why I was in Nigeria. For some reason I fixated on the S1mba S4fari Camp in Cameroon...that seemed to be the only thing I was sure of. Oh..and J4mes! I'm so glad you choose this for our honeymoon! It is a truly beautiful and magical place. The doctor felt if I came up here, it might allow me to remember and it has! It just all came back to me...all about you and our getting married and the intense love I feel for you (blush).

M0tti's brother M00t drove me up and has been very attentive and helpful. For some reason, the Camp didn't have a record of our reservation but M00t was able to find out that there had been a cancellation and got them to give it to us. He also offered to stay as protection for me until you got here...don't worry, darling, he is sleeping on the couch!

I hope you will come here soon and we can pick up where we left off. I know you don't have a car but the Camp has a free shuttle.

I need to go know...M00t has something he wants to show me.

With all my love,
P4tricia

PS - M00t took me to the hotel to get my things and the money out of the hotel safe. I think that's one of the reasons he is being so protective...he is afraid something might happen to me if people knew I had that much money.

Cross your fingers co-conspirators. Father (Bombast) - you and I are in communication now so you don't need to be asking lad about where or how I am. But you can email him to say all is forgiven and he still has your blessing to high tail it up to Cameroon and marry me. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool; I'll do that, then!

Edit: Here's what I think I'll be sending...

Quote:
Son,
I have a better understandin' of what's happened recently. I've spoken with P@tricia, and her doctor, and her nurse, and I didn't know about her injury, or that you'd been forbidden to talk to her because your marriage couldn't be verified.

I'm gonna have to ask you to forgive me for my recent silence; it just made me suspicious that you hadn't told me just what was goin' on.

I want you to know you have my blessing again. And don't forget, you can tell me anything now that we're kin. Just like you, I only want what's best for my little P@ttie.

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to the camp and see you two get hitched; I thought it best if'n I just stay put here in Abuja rather than stagger all over the continent tryin' to find this camp, seein' as how Pattie's already left on doctor's orders. I expect you two to come back and see me soon as you can. Whether you see me here, or back home in Peever, my door's open for you.

Take care, and tell P@ttie I love her.

-Dad

I'll be back in a little while, and I'll check for any changes you'd like made before I send it.

Last edited by Bombast on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a wonderful and an inspirational and a funny thread. I am always popping in and laughing buckets at the twists and turns.

Well done to you all, splendid baiting.

@ Bombast, I simply love to dance, come on babe, next door a Gypsy Rumba.

Wink Cool Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I thought it best if'n I just stay put here in Abuja

Are you in Abuja? I didn't know...and I missed seeing you before I went to the camp. Crying or Very sad

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, last time anything was heard from Daddy was through the doctor, and Daddy was planning on flying out in the next few days. I figured if he couldn't get info from the lad, he'd hurry on out. But he'd get there just a little too late, and his daughter would be on her way out already. I haven't sent it yet, in any event.

I'm sad about it, too, but happy for your recovery. Smile If that's the way it goes down.

Oh, and thanks, Kate; don't mind if I do! Uh... how's that dance go?

Edit: Message sent.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lookie lookie Very Happy

Quote:
Now, i believe that what God has plan Know one can change it... I have alot to say but i am just happier and i don't know what to say again, I am just happy that you are back to your senses. I will mail you back... But i just think this cause for celebration... Honey.. I love you so much and i will forever love you.. Oh i am happy babe.. and am sorry too.. But honey have it in mind that we are going to New York together this next week...Ok,, i will tell you more when its time...

I love you so much babe.........

I have no idea what this New York business is...looking forward to hearing about it.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree; that merits a cheer! jump_4_joy

Now, Daddy hasn't heard back yet, but I have a feeling the lad will still be reluctant to safari based on his past behavior. He might just ask Daddy to head for Ibadan instead. What do you guys think of a failed robbery that still manages to put Daddy in the hospital? He's a tough old man, but old nonetheless. This is just speculating in advance on a possible angle that might be tried; if it doesn't happen, then that won't come to pass.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a lazy dingbat! Mad

Nurse and brother are standing by. Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from lad yet today.... Crying or Very sad

Maybe M00t needs to sneak away and send a confession that he never gave me lad's message...maybe he was hoping I would never remember. Prod, prod.
Oh, and we went on an all day horseback ride yesterday ending with a cookout under the stars.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse's brother sent this:

Quote:
I must admit, I did not give her your message. I don't know if you have heard from her, because sometimes she remembers and sometime not. She is a very beautiful woman and you should be proud. I took her horseback riding all day and then we had a cookout under the stars. Do you love this woman????
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! clapping Hopefully that'll spur our sluggish lad into action.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to nurse's bro: Wink

Quote:
Thanks for the message. I appreciate it, but i don't know the reason why you have not shown my message to her. Why? i did anything wrong?
Well i will be with you soon.. We will see each other and talk better. Thanks for everything and am sorry.

Have a nice time.

10 mins. later:

Quote:
YES. I LOVE HER WIT EVERYTHING I HAVE....

THANKS FOR YOUR CARE...

HAVE A NICE DAY

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Edit: Nurse slapped him for using bad language in his last mail to her.

Just recieved this from lad to nurse:
Quote:
I am sorry, i have much to tell you. send me your address, i am coming next week.
Thanks

Shocked Shocked Shocked

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ask him why he would come to see you? He already has a woman...does he need two? Tell him he needs to go to his wife and not think about coming to see you just because he knows your lover is away.

Lad is annoying me

Me
Quote:
I know I was silent with you for so long but I know you understood there were medical reasons. I don't understand why you haven't written to me.

M00t has a theory. He says that many Nigerian men assume an identity on dating sites to make women fall in love with them. Giving him one more chance to come clean. He has a friend who did this and he was very afraid that if he told the woman he was really African and not American, she would reject him. But it worked out for his friend very well because the woman was really in love and forgave him. Moot said that maybe that is why you didn't come to the airport and don't seem to be coming to the Safari Camp.

Dearest, I hope to see you soon...whatever needs to be worked out between us will be. Please come to me.

Lad response
Quote:
I am sorry for not getting back to you since yesterday, The doctor that i usually use his Laptop doesn't come to work, so i have to wait till today. Hoe are you and everyone over there? I hope you are all doing fine? I have speak with my doctor and he told me that i can not come over there until i complete my treatment. And that will be next week. I did my operation yesterday and everything when successful. I have NO idea what he is talking about...operation? For high blood pressure? So by next week i should be there. I understand everything you are trying to tell me, Everything M00t told is right , but i want you to rest assured that i am what i said i am. I know that very soon we shall both see each other, i know this next week, i am very much sure of that. I will never lied to you of course not cause i love you with all my heart and everything i told you about me is real and truth. I love you for real and i am coming for you as soon as they discharged me here next week. Latest Tuesday. Okie?

You said M00t say the money with you right? Oh yeah...the money I have told you time without number that you should go and save the money in the bank account that i gave you. I don't know why you are still keeping the money with you..Because it's mine, you %&$@@

Now stand up and go to the bank to save the money to this domiciliary account details , once you do that contact me back okie? Considering I'm in the middle of a national park.....unlikely

Bank details

I have my reason for saying this, is for our own safety..

I told you i got a message from Dad, i will mail him now, are you together? Dad - just a reminder...we are not together! Tell him am really sorry, if not for the accident i should be there with and tell him that i am sorry for everything that happens.

I love you so much my babe, I am coming for you as soon as they free me here.

Make sure you get back to me today. Okie. Okie Dokie Artichokie

Me
Quote:
I don't understand at all...treatment, operation! What has happened? What do you mean you can't come until next Tuesday? We are scheduled to check out that day.

Oops..totally forgot to answer his money questions. Twisted Evil

ETA - M00T needs to ask lad why he makes me cry if he loves me so much.... Twisted Evil

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will hear from nurse and bro. Twisted Evil

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the message he promised...
Quote:

Hello my in-law,

Thank you for the message, and i am really sorry for not getting back to you for days, i am in the hospital and the doctor that i usually use his laptop is not on duty. He just come in today. How is life in Nigeria? I hope you are doing fine? well dad, i don't have much to tell you now, when we both see each other we shall sit down and talk more better. I love you DAD.

They doctor promise that they will free me latest Tuesday. So by then i will show up and we will both talk better.. When are you going back?

Get back to me asap..

Have a nice day sir.

Yours J@mes @ndre

Maybe it's time the lad received a little fatherly advice, too...

Quote:
Son,
I do hate to tell you this, but I may not be callin' you Son much longer. It seems you got yourself a little competition. My little girl seems to be takin' a bit of a shine to another fella; he's practically all she's talkin' about right now in her e-mails.

And I can understand why; that's how I met her mother. I was injured in a foreign land, and she nursed me back to health. I reckon you already heard the story, so I'll spare you the details, except for this one: I left my fiance for her. You see what I'm gettin' at?

The way I see it, you got exactly one thing goin' for you right now: love takes some time to blossom that way, especially seein' as how P@ttie is already your betrothed. But it don't take as long as you seem to be thinkin' it does. And I hear Cameroon is real romantic this time of year.

I know you ain't been in the hospital all this time. You already told me as much. But I understand sometimes a fella gets cold feet when it comes to marriage. It's natural.

But let me put this to you, plain and simple: You are losing her to another man. Now, if that's how you want it, then rest easy. You can stay put right where you are, sippin' your sweet tea and searchin' the internet for new fart jokes.

But if you want any chance of winnin' the lady's hand, you'd best drop everything and high-tail it to that camp, pronto. If she leaves that camp and you ain't with her, then I reckon I'll be givin' the bride away at M00t's weddin' instead of your'n.

I can't wait to see my P@ttie when she returns to Abuja, and I don't much care right now whether she comes back on your arm or M00t's. All I want is for her to be happy. I'm tellin' you all this because I still think there's a chance she might be happier with you, and I reckon you deserve a chance to prove yourself.

Consider this a friendly warnin' from someone who knows this situation well.

You take care, now.

As usual, I'm waiting for input before sending.

Edit: I added in references to Cameroon and Abuja to make it clear that we aren't together, Becky.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I've sent mail from nurse and bro, have not heard!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic