SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Using BRUIN's WIMP bait....New Call, stlll lying (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need a little help. I have a Lad on the hook expecting (20) MCTN's. He wants to talk with me about this. Anyone care to help me out with this Lad? Should have an American or Canadian accent. PM me if you are interested.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)

Last edited by Da Mayor on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After my initial ASEM about this modality, this is what my lad sent:

Quote:
I have take my time to study the message you sent me, I was impressed to have received this kind of letter from you. I must have to tell you that if what you have said Is the truth it will benefit both of us greatly. I am a honest man and I promised to give you my word that you have met the right person to do this kind of business with.

But one thing I will like to confirm from you before we can commence to this deal is this, could you please send me your telephone number, your full names and also the copy of your ID CARD or picture so that I can verify your person before doing this kind of deal, I know it’s a strange to continue without knowing the type of person whom I am dealing with. I have already give you my number in my previous mail to call me, which you did not.

My other question is this, how does this kind of thing is going to be possible? I am weary and confused of what you have just listed herein, does it really exist?. Is it not going to put me into trouble here?. How are you doing to change those information to mine own name, I am from Cote D’Ivoire West Africa, City Abidjan. Can you direct the whole them here in my country or is it going to require me going from one country to another to pick up the monies?. Let me know all this and also send me the informations for confirmation and I promised to send to you, your share in any single money I receive in regards to what you have told me.

Anticipating to hear from you.

Mr K3nn3th.

Now how can he get in any trouble? I am a trustworthy man. I am trying to make him rich. Ingrate..... Rolling Eyes

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

UbuntuKid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to knock up a bullshit WU employee ID if you need to. I doubt they could reuse that on victims.

"Areyou saying your Plunder and fleeBankis nota Ghost Bank?" - John Kuti
"FUCK YOU JOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HAIL WHATEVER" - Miss Glades Kala
"AND MUST DEAL WITH YOU YOU ARE DEAD WATCH YOUR BACK" - Mary Daniels
"SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW OR YOU LOOSE YOUR LIFE TOMORROW" - Clifford the Hitman
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Scissor and Ubantu. I have two lads on board. Ubantu will talk with the one from the Ivory Coast. And Scissor, I am having N3st0r S4nk4r4 call you from Burkina Faso. Here is a little love letter from S4nk4r4:

Quote:
Good day how are you doing hoping that you are in good health

Da Mayor, your electric mail is well noted this morning therefore I will dance on your rule, what ever being the case I will make a chance for the trip as I can not live office just like that for the sake of this cool deal as you well known that my presents will being highly needed by the bank, well Da Mayor I will instruct you to give me some time to enable me plan this deal well in order not to involve my self into shame (good luck with that) as you know this deal will fetch both of us very big amount of money if it happens you comply with me by telling me nothing but the truth so that both of us will join hand together and make this deal comes through.

Coming to the point Mayor I prefer going to the near by country Lome capital city of Togo as is very close to my country Burkina Faso, while because Togo is French country and I am a French man therefore there rule and regulation of banking system will be well understand by me than going to English country for the security of this deal and it will help me return quick to Burkina even if I seek some days live in office so that I can runs things by picking up the money when ever is send and return your own percentage back to you through MONEY GRAM as you stated in your mail, I think money gram will be very comfortable for you to get your own share each time the deal took place.

Secondly Mayor I will like to have your direct mobile number or residence number for easy communication and also indicate when will be more comfortable for you to answer a call to avoid problems as you said answering call in the office may cost another thing which I don’t pray for, but what I want you to understand is to keep this deal your self to avoid problem if sure what you are telling me is real because opening this deal to a friend over there may result another thing while because our people say that your best friend is your worst enemy yes if sure this plan was made by you alone lets go on.

From today 9th I will start planning how to snick out with enough excuse that will read me to travel out of the country Burkina Faso in other terms Burkina is not much far away to Togo, they trip will last only three to four days I will be back.

Mayor kindly keep me posted how much each transfer will contain in each MTCN to enable me instruct you on what to do because there is limit of through western union or money gram here in Africa if not through bank account as I am a banker and know the rules and regulations of banking systems here in Africa to avoid mistakes, as I said we have to start with Togo first, before I can now plan myself very well for the order trips.

Best regards.

Mr.S4NK4R4.

I love it when a plan comes together. Smile

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Mr. S4nk4r4...looks like he is going to Togo!

Quote:
Yes I have received the 20 listed amount with their names, but just as you said, they are not yet active, as a banker I told you some things about a question like this, the origin of each transfer, where the money is from, again I will also like to inform you that we will be having public holiday here in my country on Monday so I will be leaving from my country by God’s grace on Saturday, so that by Monday I will be in Togo , as soon as I get to Togo I will give you a call so that you will now reactivate them ok.

Use my name n3st0r s4nk4r4 for receiver name, you can also call me at your own leisure time for our private discussion.

As soon as I confirm the money from western union, I will send back to you, your own share through MONEY GRAM as you suggested ok.

Best regards.

Closed lad accounts

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This warms my heart.....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Da Mayor... I've been using this modality with a fair amount of success. Being you are playing Oga in this game, what I do when Laddie demands a phone call is tell him '..for ur safty no phone calls Oooooo'

I spring it on him a couple of times that this affair is strictly between him and I. Then I brag about how I cashed in £675 of my share from my recent transaction and how dis modality is fine fine. If anything, it tries to prove to idiot that I'm looking out for us and its very very profitable. I have even bcc'd a copy to him and another fictitious partner thanking him for the job and I received my monies.

If he digs his heels in a little, I just throw it back at him about how not interested or serious he seems to be and how there is lots of other stool pigeons there are around & *I* don't need him (..or his 'tude!)

This is an interesting modality as I tell them straight out that at first my character must trust the Lad (yeah right!) and then once he picks up the $$, that I must trust him. ".. how can u lose??..'' They usually go for it at that point.

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that the simpleness of this modality is genius. These lads fall for this very quickly. I truly believe my lad will be in Togo by Monday ready for me to activate those numbers....hilarious....

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is said sometimes that travel is good for a young man's soul. I know I have travelled all over the world and I consider it an adventure. Well it looks likes my lad N3st0r agrees with me:

Quote:
Mr Mayor,
I was busy through out yesterday for the trip, that was why I could not check my mail, I was trying to raise my transport to lome capital of Togo today been Saturday, I ‘m talking off now as soon as I mail, so that I will be there on Monday just as I promised you, but mayor, you said you called me, nothing is wrong with my phone, are you sure you called? Because I was expecting to hear from you before I leave just as I told you, but any way, I will be there on Monday but make sure you keep to your promise, we shall still deal with my own proposal after your own ok,

As soon as I there on Monday I will mail you so that you will reactivate them ok,

Thanks.

Sincerely

Adventurous Lad

Too bad Monday is a busy time for me. I absolutely must get my manicure and pedicure done.

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got off of the phone with my lad N3st0r....it is time to get hi a$$ in gear. The call below. He has not left Burkina Faso yet, the lazy bastard! Mad Mad

Nestor.wma - 1.30MB

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with him again....all systems are a go!!

Nestor 2.wma - 1.82MB

Closed lad accounts

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding!! I hope your pedicure does not take too long in the morning. It would be a shame to keep him waiting.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice phone work Da Mayor, love the way you talked to him Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD....I have a feeling he is going to try to stay in Burkina and act like he is in Togo....his email headers should give him away...how do you guys propose I deal with that?

Closed lad accounts

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you have traced his e-mail (don't teach him how!) and you know he is lying to you. Tell him you are not going to take the risk of activating this transaction unless there is someone in place to pick up the parcels. If he cannot do it, there are lots of others who will help you.....

Bruin

South Africa

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could tell him that once he gets to Togo to find a pay phone, send you the number and you will call him there so there isn't an email trail. He can't fake a Togo number.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work!

Just remind him that the MTCN's obviously won't work unless he cashes them in Togo, for security reasons. I guess you could remind him how much of a risk you're taking getting him involved in this as well.

p.s : Just listened to the phone calls. Are / Were you in the army?

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems there are shenanigans at play here. I get the following from my lad N3stor:

Quote:
Happy Easter, I in Lome right now, capital city Togo, I’m ready to receive from you as soon as you reactivate the money so that I will process to western union for the withdrawal of all the money .

I also thank you for your calling yesterday, please I discover that they are also in a holiday today been Monday, so please you have to be very fast first thing tomorrow morning to see that you reactivate the money so that I can pick them up and also come back to work that same tomorrow ok.

I am in my hotel room now, you can still give me a call at your leisure time, we share the same communication with Togo.

Best regards.

196.28.240.2 - Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Afrinic

The lying bastard! He needs to be slapped hard. Thoughts?

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Da Mayor on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Al1ve, You have a good ear. I am in the military.

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is slapping time:

Quote:
N3st0r,

I do not have time for these games. Did I not tell you that the only place you can retreive the money from these MCTN's is the country the were sent too? If I activate them for Togo, you can only get the money in Togo. If you are not going to take this serious, I can EASILY find someone in your region that can. Stop this foolishness, get your ass in gear, get to Togo and lets go make this money.

Let's see what type of response I get from him. I vote for indignation and a bunch of complaining.

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did I know this would be his response?

Quote:
Why are you talking to me like this? After I might have risking my self to Togo, I told you that I’m in Togo now, do you know were is Lome? Lome is the capital city of Togo if you send the money to Togo I can pick it anyway in Togo they are the same, but there’s no problem hence am still in my hotel room I can still pick a taxi to any part of Togo here to pick up all the money, as I told before they are also in holiday, but as soon as possible, first thing tomorrow morning just reactivate just give me a call so that I will pick them and come back to my country, and send your share to you ok, for your information, I see no reason who you should use this playing game with you, what does that suppose to mean? Well I am still in my hotel room I am alone can you call?

He would have almost convinced me if it were not for this:

196.28.240.2 - Burkina Faso Ouagadougou Afrinic

Now it is time for him to send me a Togo hotel room phone number.

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he is starting to get pissed. Good.

Quote:
Why are you questioning me like a kid? I Did not come to Togo for pleasure? I am in small hotel where I thought I will be only for today alone not knowing that today is public holiday here, the hotel name is Cassama Hotel , is a local hotel there’s no phone in my room, I have told you to call me with my private number it is telemob line it works in most of African counties, I have made some calls fromTogo Here .

Please I can go out again to cyber cafe to write you, if anything urgent call me I will receive the call ok.

Well until this idiot shows me that he is in Togo, no MCTN's for him.....

Closed lad accounts

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told my lazy lads that the WU software shows exactly where the failed WUMT number was tried from. Once the transfer has been activated, he must not try it from a "redlined" area or there will be an "exception" generated.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this to my lazy lad:

Quote:
N3st0r,

I am now in communication with Mr. Usm4n B3ll0 from Burkina Faso. He claims he is more than willing to work with me and will be in Togo Wednesday to complete this transaction. If you are serious about this, I suggest you stop f*cking around and get to Togo as soon as possible. If not, Mr. Bello will reap the rewards of these orphan MCTN's. And I have access to thousands of them.

Will see if this gets his arse in gear.......

Closed lad accounts

Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How in the heck did this lad get a Togo phone? Thoughts?

Quote:
I got to read from your mail some minute past, as you may know I was very weak that was why I told you in my mail that I can able to go out to for mailbox I have to give a rest to myself , I have been calling your number but still entering answering marching you can call me with my new number any time from now which I just bought because of you, it can not be possible for me to call you from phone booth as you said, it may implicate me Togo is not my country I don’t know who is who, why because is not my bank that sent me to Togo, so I will not like to do anything to will put me into problem I left my wife and my new born baby to travel down to Togo here all because of this money, so you are telling again about one Mr.Usman Bello if you really mean that you have a communication with him and that you trusted him more than I , please you tell me so that I will know my stand with you, I don’t know him all I have to tell you is to have trust in me just as I trusted you too so that we can do this deal till we get to know each order face to face.

Waiting to hear from that you have made them active tomorrow morning.

You can call me through my new line now, 00228-97-58-712

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic