SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike wrote:
I really do have two sheds Wink

I only have one but it was used as a marijuana grow op by the previous owner.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am right handed but i can do most things with my left hand too except writing and mast....(cough) ahum . And i have a build in compass, i never get lost.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could I forget? In the movie "Dances With Wolves" when the Lt arrives at the deserted fort and is walking through the buildings. He comes to one where there are morning doves sitting on a fence. Those are my Dad's morning doves.

I remember he and I were going on a trip to Montana but we couldn't leave until this guy came and picked up all of Dad's morning doves. I was ticked because it was 4 hours past the time we wanted to start out. I asked Dad what the guy was using them for. Dad replied that they were making a movie about wolves over by the river (Missouri).

When the movie came out and I realized that it wasn't a documentary movie but a Kevin Costner movie I about died. If I had known that we would have delivered the dang doves in person. Thanks, Dad! Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't snore.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was 4, I was in daycare at a playboy club.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I wish I was that lucky ^^

Im a dad who would take justicebserved to day care at a Playboy club Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ODed on Valium once, had to be rushed to the hospital halucinating, I stranegley remember things about that day that are simply not possible.

I was 4 at the time

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I spend hours and hours baiting and playing MahJong online...

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to cook! Very Happy

Saturday afternoon I repaired potato salad, pasta salad, baked ham, green beans, deviled eggs, mac and cheese, baked apples and rolls.

Oh, we picked up an ice cream cake at Dairy Queen. jump_4_joy

Had a lovely Easter with my family. Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the age of 38, I am proud to say that I can still suck my own toenails.

Should I never need to.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hope there is no need. Laughing

Quote:
I repaired potato salad,..........................etc!

Already did an edit for spelling, wasn't about to edit again. So, I'll ROFL with ya. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Btw, fact is we are about to start up them engines. jump_4_joy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 random facts:

I'm under 30.

I know how to take the square root of a number by hand.

I love to ride my bike and race on occasion.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I eat certain foods, I'll get nightmares/strange dreams. Sometimes I'll get a whole lot of them in one night. Pizza or Mexican food seems to do that a lot. Also spicy food.

It's free entertainment. I don't need to rent DVDs. Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ this reminds me on: once i have eaten to much meat at dinner, and feeled heavy and burdened. in the night I had a dream about beeing a deer and get hunted and killed.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I once had a dream that I was walking around in downtown Lagos, looking at all of the people and wondering how many of them were "lads".

I think that one was triggered by Mexican food.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like food!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You pervert bastard! Can we have a ban here please?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once appeared in a Casualty (UK ER-type show) Christmas Special.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like reading random facts about other people.

Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can appreciate singing happy birthday to an AK 47--I talk to all my battle rifles. Very Happy

I have 57 rifles, pistols and shotguns. Twisted Evil

I shoot and load for all of them. Smile

I don't hear voices in my head. any more Rolling Eyes

I served 12 yrs in the US Army and My Da is a Marine(semper fi) jump_4_joy bow_down

I also have a multiplicity of other strange facts Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And you love to necro threads! Laughing

Hi Lady Warmonger! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Ahem!

In this case, I think an exception can be made.

Not because of the avatar (although, let's face it, the avatar blows me away... heh), but because of the newness of the member, and the awesomeness of the message.

57 firearms... bow_down . You are my heroine. How many battle weapons?

(Disclaimer: 22 years Canadian infantry, and I do not own a firearm - there's my next random factoid)

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah Jen, not only can the exception be made for all the reasons you mentioned, but because I love Lady Warmonger and was totally just razzing her! Wink

(Plus she hates the crazy-ass squirrel as much as I do. That in of itself is reason enough for the pass on the thread necro. Laughing )

Random fact about myself: I watch DoraTheExplorer almost everyday. And there is no one in my house under the age of 19 yrs old. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I really hate DoraTheExplorer.

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I watch DoraTheExplorer almost everyday.

Are you saying you're willfully putting yourself in agony every day sugarlips? Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, my FB Valentine sweetie, it is a wonder, isn't it? Image

Sometimes, pain can hurt so good. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic