SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This person scammed from me money,my awakening came too late...
Shocked

* Edit post
* Report this post

[email protected]

Postby Donald Duck on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:42 am
:bondage: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ok i understand i want to send your money back but western union are charging 300euro for me to send you your $4500 and i have it in check now so send me the 300 for me to go and wire your money back for u i dont want any problem

:mad2:
Lähetetty: 3. huhtikuuta 2009 9:26:30
Vast.ott.: [email protected] ([email protected])
You are asking problems by your email,do you think that I´m a fucking idiot???
What the fuck are you talking about,send you 300 euros,no fucking way!!!
If you have check of 4500$,go to fucking bank and change it,use value of 300 euros to send the rest to me.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Holy Hell.
I hardly believed my eyes when I read that,that scammer tried to put me send money again.
I was scammed by this piece of shit earlier,and now he have bals to ask send money :yikes: :yikes:
Those people don´t have any limits...I hate them,if I only could catch this person,what do you think I would do to him Shocked

Donald Duck
Registered Member

* Private message

* Edit post
* Report this post

Re: [email protected]

Postby Donald Duck on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 am
Evil or Very Mad
I am serious about what i am saying...enough of those insults.If you are ready to help out with that i will surely make up the funds to you.So now the ball is in your court now..Stay Blessed

Shocked This bitch is blessing me,I´m so lucky,a scammer is blessing me!
'And for shore,he is going to find some explanations,why I need to send those 300 euros.
Laughing

Donald Duck
Registered Member

* Private message

* Edit post
* Delete post
* Report this post

Re: [email protected]

Postby Donald Duck on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 am
I am not giving you empty promises..I have told you what to do..I cant change the check into cash and do you know that the check can only be cash out of Ghana....not anywhere in Africa.I cant bare any cost on that..I have done my best and if you think you no money to send me to procure sending the check to you,then there is nothing that i can do..Thank you

Donald Duck
Registered Member

* Private message

[url][/url][img][/img]
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ole hyvä Peter Pulimov.

So glad you have joined us here in the worthy fight against these scammers.

Hugs and kisses to you.

Looking forward to reading your posts and the pain you give to the lads.

Wink Laughing Cool

Any questions or advice, just ask babe.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eater; I wish the circumstances were happier. I have a few suggestions for you...

1. Don't seek revenge on "her" yourself. "She" knows too much about you. It's best if you just break off contact; we have lots of people here who'll be only too happy to get your revenge for you. And they're very good at what they do. If you really want to get revenge for yourself somehow, "paying it forward" by baiting other scammers is a good way to go.

2. You should double-check your post to be sure there's no personal information about you there. I also hope the name you registered here isn't your real name; if it is, maybe you can send a PM to a mod (Lotta is the mod for the Romance Scams forum) or an administrator to get it changed; I'm not sure about the rules as far as that goes, but it's worth a try if you need to. The name you use here should be one that has no connection to your real life, and it shouldn't be connected to any other name you use online. This is because scammers are criminals, and a little care in messing with them is essential. You don't want scammers connecting you with your baiting persona; if they do decide to go after you, they won't mind hurting your friends and family and co-workers while they're at it.

3. Whatever else you're feeling, do not think for a moment that there's anything wrong with you. Look at how most scams are set up and you'll see that it doesn't take a fool to fall for a scam; it takes a good person. Scammers specifically prey on our best qualities; any good, wholesome trait you possess will be used against you by a scammer if he gets the chance. In a world full of scumbags, most scams simply would not work. But you can learn to protect yourself without losing your essential decency; it's just not a skillset that's taught in school (although it SHOULD be).

4. If you're not getting much in the way of responses right now, it's only because people come here from all over the world and we sleep and work at different hours. Wait a day and you'll get plenty of posts here from people offering their condolences and/or offering to get that bastard for you. Many members of our community have been scammed or seen a loved one get scammed; you're definitely not alone here.

5. Have fun! If it stops being fun, take a break. There'll be plenty of scammers left to bait if and when you come back.

6. There are a lot of good tutorials here on this site. Now that you've registered, you have access to the Scambaiting Help, Hints and Tips forum; there's plenty of good advice there.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter Pulimov

Hi there, you are not alone, got caught myself by a nasty Ghana man!!!

Not been here long and have been made very welcome by some really nice people.

Some of them are going to try and apply the torture on that b**tard, and I look forward to seme amusement from that.

Let them take on your nemesis too.

Now I'm a baiter too and IT IS FUN

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Peter Pulimov!

Sorry this happen to you and glad you found us.

Read stickies, get mentor, and have fun. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to everyone of supporting and specially those words,that
I´m not alone.
And I know there is coming those emails from scammers,and
then I might need some help.
I believe I´m in the right place now.
I´m not using any personal details with my post,all is fake,everything.
So don´t worry,I´m protecting my self Wink
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Peter Smile

Lots of people have been scammed, I have read it's a multi-billion dollar enterprise just in Nigeria...if they weren't good they wouldn't be doing it.

There are several great baiters who themselves have been scammed and now go after the scammers as a way to heal and get revenge Twisted Evil

Since you posted "her" e-mail in the first post, I'm sure there are a lot of determined baiters working on her right now -

it's one thing when it's a scam e-mail format that's reported, they get their due...

but it's an entirely different situation when someone reports they have lost money, the community of baiters join together and go after them - so don't feel like nothing will be done...

Read around a bit, check out the tool kit section, decide what type of scammer appeals to you (romance, next of kin, business, etc.) and go for it Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I´m not using any personal details with my post,all is fake,everything.
So don´t worry,I´m protecting my self

Cool! Thumbs up

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you made it over here!
It was looking like you were starting to develop a real interest in baiting, and over here you will find there is lots of help available so you can do the maximum damage to these scum.

As others have said, read the stickies at the top of the forums (if you don't know where to start, check out the stickies on this forum and scambaiting help, hints and tips). If you would like a mentor, you can sign up for one over in the scambaiting help, hints and tips forum also (it's one of the stickies). You can also post any questions or help requests for romance scams in this forum, and for other kinds of baits in the hints & tips forum.

Happy baiting!

Dorothy / Dotti

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've taken this ladette with the extremely rugged and handsome M1k3 Hun7 (Classic, I know).

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there is no questions of that,why I want so bad things as possible to happen to this bitch,not dead,cos it´s too fast....
--------------------------
I am not giving you empty promises..I have told you what to do..I cant change the check into cash and do you know that the check can only be cash out of Ghana....not anywhere in Africa.I cant bare any cost on that..I have done my best and if you think you no money to send me to procure sending the check to you,then there is nothing that i can do..Thank you

---------------------------
No one is telling you that you are in Nincompoop, All that i am saying that is you should me the money to send you the check..if you cant do that then give me at least some days or weeks to make up the funds myself ...I am kinda worried...do you know the reason why...cus you seem not to trust me...if you dont trust me anymore how can i believe that about the check as well..All said and done...gimme some time to get or raise up the funds and i will get you your money there for you..If you dont understand me..then i dont know what to do then...Stay Blessed
--------------------------
Thank You and Stay blessed!What an actor.
I wan´t to bless this person with a hammer Shocked
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PP don't be mean, send the poor bitch some money, it won't cost you a penny.

http://www.spyrkes.info/mggen/

On of my lads in Nigeria, is still hoping to benefit from my largesse despite certain 'set backs'.

My first bait is Love for Sale, and is still ongoing, he even sent me an Easter Card!

You'll not get your money back but thwarting anothers little shite brings a nice warm glow.

How are you going to proceed? Here is where we learn from each other and strengthen the arsenal of revenge.

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would advise against baiting this lad yourself. Other people here will take care of her well.

Find a new lad and start on her.

Since you were involved, for real, with the original ladette it isn't a good idea for you to bait her. That is the standard procedure here. It's in the stickies...

You have too many real emotions tied up in it. Just stop answering her e-mails and calls. She's not going to send you money back, you aren't going to send her more money (smart man), just let it die.

When I need fresh bait I go to 4ppl.com and put up a fake dating profile - I find some "normal" looking people pictures from seearching "male portfolios" and finding a SET of pictures (3 or 4 pictures) of 1 person.

Try to set a profile that sounds normal - single, looking for love, middle aged etc.

Then I just wait - when you log on it puts your profile at the top for people to view - so signing in every day for a little bit helps ...

You'll get a lot of responses, filter through them (look at their profiles) and try to find some that are obviously scammers and send out your PM's Twisted Evil

Personally, I look for ones that say they are in the US or UK who can't speak english as well as someone from those areas should.

Once they respond in e-mail, a quick IP check confirms they aren't from the US or UK and the game is on Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ivana.
I believe very strongly that you are right .
Well,in fact I know you are right
Better take my hands of this bitch,these rules are for me as well.
And I can find my piece of mind,sooner or later.
As well I know,internet is full of scammers and they allready found their way to my fake email.
It´s easy to choose one by checking IP-address,like you said.
Maybe I do the last favour to bitch,so he believes,and it won´t cost me nothing Laughing

ps.And you all who are involved this,take care really well of this ladette.
In Baiters We Trust Very Happy
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter do read some of the love scams and see how you too can get the pleasure of thwarting a liitle shite and keeping 'her' so busy she won't have time to get at anyone else.

I find the IM very useful and can keep going for hours!

Big hugs, and rememeber keep your cool and make themlose theirs. Laughing Twisted Evil

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little late to the Welcome party Peter but all the same welcome to the romance department, I try to divide my time 50% SW, 50% here, 50% elsewhere and 50% just causing damage to scammers, unfortunately my maths is as bad as my time management at times.

Rest assured fellow baiters, Peter has been well versed on internet safety, something Peter may not know is how much he has inspired others to step up the fight against scammers Wink

@Peter, Glad to see your baiting and having fun, that tutorial I promised is getting close, I should have it to you in a day or so, while your waiting, pull yourself up a lad or vlad and feel free to sit on them Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Murry Guru.
I will sit on them very tight,and I´m having fun.
Even you are spending your time so much,your job is good.
This is still maybe new to me,but I can waste lads and
ladettes time,and do it with pleasure....
-First they lie to you
-Then they laugh at you
-Then they fight you
-Then you win
Wink
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Peter, so sorry you got caught up with a scammer. Sad

We are so glad you found us and the best medicine I have found to get over what has been done to you is to go after them and make them pay.

I agree that maybe you should leave this scum alone for now since your emotions are tied up in it.

Posting her up I'm sure she is being worked on right now buy some wonderful people who will make her pay.

A lot of baiters work here and never post at all they just watch and help.

You are not alone at all and we understand what you are feeling.

I hope you decide to get some revenge by taking on some scammers and causing them pain yourself.

I love to take up their time and cause them stress, that way they have problems keeping up with real victims.

My characters are a little demanding. Wink

Welcome again and ((hugs)) to you.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter came to my attention about 2 months ago, his lad has been entertained by Canadian for a while Wink

I could point you to it if you like, but that would take away all of my fun Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I remember that thread!

Good to have you with us, Peter!

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,it´s good to have you all around Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic