SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad redubs "my" religion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What looked like a business bait transformed into a Cancer Patient modality; no big deal.

Quote:
May the good God bless you as you read this mail. Thanks for your kind response to hear my cry. I have choose to carry out this mission just because the Almighty Allah has called me to do so, which the voice of the almighty Allah is the final in a man’s life. Please join me my friend to carry out the wish of the almighty Allah to help the children of the world.
Right now, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for not even my family, until I lost them few years back during the war.

Oh so familiar!

A bit further on:

Quote:
Thus, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues,
(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund and dispatched it to charity organization.

Cammy decides to level with him:

Quote:
You seem to be a devout man and a Moslem, so I'll have to be straight with you; I'm neither Christian nor Moslem, but Asatruar - the faith of my Aryan ancestors. If this would not be acceptable to you, please say so now.

Asatruar is the official name for the Norse religion as practised today (that Aryan bit is just there for mischief).

But then I get a reply - with an odd feature (emphasis added):

Quote:
i received your message and it was quite understood, Asatruar - Aryan is ok, i am happy to work with you Thanks, May the peace of Asatruar - Aryan be with you. Nice to hear back from you, even though you did not beleive in allah we are still serving the same Asatruar - Aryan i do not discriminate we are all one in Asatruar - Aryan's family. sorry for not responding to your mail on time,my health is going worst everyday and I prayed to the almighty Asatruar - Aryan to give me the strength to enable me guide you through every process to clear the consignment from the security firm successfully. Once again thank you very much for your love and care in this regard

Should I should slap him for that?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How DARE he pray to the Almighty Asatruar without being inside a Holy Boozah Temple. Has he been baptised with the Holy Water of Dansk? Does he even realise how blasphemous it is to pray without holding the BahMayde?

Slap Once, Slap Twice then Thrice.

And a pennace I think.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed. Also make sure he's aware you have to be doing a handstand when praying to Asatruar Wink. I think to ensure he's serious you should get a photo of him praying.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@yastreb - The question should be, "How hard should I slap him?" I have a feeling it will be somewhat unrestrained. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For that "she" needs to make penance to The Allfather by hanging from one leg from a tree.

Two or three days and nights ought to do it.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Cammy wasn't unrestrained - she must have been in a good mood:

Quote:
I know you're under a stress I can't begin to understand, but please don't insult my faith. Asatruar is the name of the religion - not a god. I worship the Aesir, the Norse deities; I give especial worship to Odin Alfodur and Freyja. Please bear that in mind.

The inevitable lawyer, however, will receive no mercy.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's a little bit back on track religion-wise, but then look what he's done to Cammy (emphasis added):

Quote:
May the almighty Odin lead you to complete this good deed and help his children. my brother sorry for my late response always, it always take by the grace of almighty God for me to sit up to access my mails because of this evil illness. Please my brother contact the security firm by monday and get back to me immediately. Please my brother always try to include me in your daily prayers.
May the almighty Odin bless you.

Cammy was forbearing again:

Quote:
I can't be your brother as I'm a woman - not even my father would have been cruel enough to call a boy "Camille"!
OK, I'm on it, but please remember that I'm a girl.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic