SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Somali women flocking to port in hope of marrying pirates

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somali women flocking to port in hope of marrying pirates

Quote:
Former Navy SEAL Kaj Larsen decribes the dificulties in combating pirates off
the Somali coast.

Pirates are holding a U.S. captain hostage at sea. The Navy is watching
everything that happens. So what is supposed to happen next? And what is driving
this problem? We talked to someone who knows a thing or two about the pirates
and has experience covering them in Somalia. Kaj Larsen, former U.S. Navy SEAL,
spoke to T.J. Holmes on CNNs American Morning Thursday.

Larsen says the root conditions of poverty, lawlessness and civil war on the
ground in Somalia are to blame. The large sums of ransom money being paid out to
pirates, he says, is even leading some Somali women to venture to the port town
of Bosaso in hopes of marrying these newly-rich men.

CNN News article:

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/09/somali-women-flocking-to-ports-in-hope-of-marrying-pirates

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somali's line the streets and cheer these pirates when they return from sea - like they're damn heroes! I guess with the amounts of ransom they have received, a pirate must be a good catch!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does this scream "modality" to me?

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I am thinking exactly how I can arrange getting a lad to Somalia to marry a pirate. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple solution.

You issue electronic beacons to the countriies concerned and tell them that it is up to them to regulate and register all vessels operating from their shores. All boats with an electronic beacon identifying them will be left alone, for as long as they don't do anything wrong. Each beacon sends out an individual coded signal.

Any boats operating without a beacon will be blown to smithereens without any questions asked.

Any country where beacons are being dropped or their boats are caught in the act of piracy, they get their quota of beacons reduced or taken away. The same if beacon replication takes place.

This way a few aircraft carriers or helicopter carrying vessels can cover a vast area without having to waste time pussy footing about.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer could you modify that to cover computers sending scam messages?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as pirates have AK-47s and RPG anti-tank weapons, and the ships have none, there will be piracy. But the high-sided steel ships represent stable fortresses compared to the bouncy wooden pirate skiffs. The ship owners are influenced by their legal advisors and insurance carriers - they're concerned that pirates may shoot at the ship, causing fire and loss of property or life. But if crews were armed with .50 caliber sniper rifles with telescopic sights, they could brace on the ship's deck, put a round ahead of the skiff to warn pirates off before the skiff came into RPG range, and the pirates would veer off. If the pirates continued approach, a .50 caliber round through the outboard engine power head would stop the engine (forever). No killing would be necessary unless the pirates continued approach. And with odds of 4 armed pirates against 20 armed crewmen, what pirate would attempt to climb the bluff side of a container ship or tanker?

At least some shipowners will eventually take up arms. Bet on it.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An obstacle to arming ships is the fact that so many countries prohibit various weapons in their territorial waters. So if I have my ship outfitted with lots of sweet guns and so forth, the pirates may not seize my ship, but the government of one of the countries at which I dock probably will.

That isn't to say that people won't take up arms...in fact, they probably will start doing so soon. When that happens, piracy will be greatly reduced.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three fewer pirates to attack ships.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four. Three dead and one in US military custody. So I don't suppose he'll be getting married any time soon.
The 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea allows the USA to try and sentence him.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That ship's captain is soon going to be a very wealthy man. I look forward to the TV movie that is inevitably going to be made about this incident.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so happy to hear they saved him. Way to go, US Navy!

x 1 United Kingdom x 1 Ghana
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Four. Three dead and one in US military custody. So I don't suppose he'll be getting married any time soon.
The 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea allows the USA to try and sentence him.

And that would mean a trial for kidnapping and attempted murder (the snipers got the green light when weapons were aimed at the captain); sentence to be served in a Federal prison, no doubt.

I think his time will be hard!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
angusmactavish
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

What was the movie where someone referred to, something to the effect of "Federal Ass-pounding Prison"?

edit - Google is your friend:

Quote:
"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison."

One can only hope our pirate friend lives a long, long life in the above referenced facility.

Listen, my contact with you in this transaction does not warrant you to insult my personality for any reason. - Godwin Luis

United Kingdom Cayman Islands Bahamas, The United Kingdom Bahamas, The
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Netherlands Nigeria Netherlands Safari Mortar x18
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

angusmactavish wrote:
Yastreb wrote:

What was the movie where someone referred to, something to the effect of "Federal Ass-pounding Prison"?

edit - Google is your friend:

Quote:
"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison."

One can only hope our pirate friend lives a long, long life in the above referenced facility.

Office Space?

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So maybe there could be a wedding for the surviving criminal...? Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet little skinny pirate, formerly of Somalia, meet Bubba, formerly of Aryan Brotherhood. I now pronounce you Man and Bitch. Bubba, you may stretch the Bitch's asshole.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Presidentjlh
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Sweet little skinny pirate, formerly of Somalia, meet Bubba, formerly of Aryan Brotherhood. I now pronounce you Man and Bitch. Bubba, you may stretch the Bitch's asshole.

Win.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was just announced on BBC radio that Somali chiefs have told pirates to specifically target US ships in retaliation for the rescue.

I think they'll regret that.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone for Q boats ?

At the current levels of piracy they would be a useful deterrent. Basically it's a merchantman armed to the teeth that keeps its firepower hidden. It could be serviced and supplied by the navy without ever docking to avoid issues over being armed in another country's territorial waters.

As the ships would not need to have any major alterations they could be swapped and changed at regular intervals to prevent pirates recognising them.

I don't see any reason for pussyfooting around with pirates. If they show weapons and intent - poof !

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Q ships is what we need.
Better yet, there should be no trials. Just let the boats that leave the pirates den, never return. It's probably easier to control what leaves Somalia, than look for them once they are out in the open sea.

Can't a couple of those armed predators pull that off?

'sorry, you've wandered into a 'no asshole zone'. Bye bye!'

The US federal pens, with the exception of a handful, are much nicer and softer than the State pens. Crooks prefer to go to them.

Atlanta is a hell hole. Let's hope he ends up there.

Damn. If the US goes into SOmalia to clean them out, we'll end up with another bill for reconstructing a country.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>

Last edited by Stepan Fetchit on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why bring the pirates to the US?

Don't US Navy ships have yardarms for hanging or planks for walking?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooops. answered while CB was answering. Hanging isn't 'PC' anymore.
Crying or Very sad

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q ships would be too cool and easy but overkill. There would be no reason to have a few cargo containers with fold down sides and missiles on the ships. The potential loss of a major gun or missile system would not be worth the rewards. Recoilless rifles would work just fine. Four 75 mm avalanche control rifles used by the forest service would be wonderful on any ship. The crews could use the 0.50 cal spotting systems for practice and be ready to fire for effect when needed.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Putting a bounty on the heads of pirates would go someway to resolving this. There's very little honour among them and it would be cheaper to get them to do their own dirty work.

Only down side is it would probably kick off another civil war which is what bought them to this point in the first place.

Somalia is a right old poo hole by the sounds of it and they have nothing to lose as far as they can see. They don't even seem that bothered if they get killed attempting to hit the jackpot. Rolling Eyes

Q-ships behaving like pirate vessels would be a good way to spread confusion.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic