SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That's gotta hurt...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got sick of a lad that was asking how my family was each time he wrote to me that, in a fit of randomness, I told him that NO, she's dead now, are you happy? So he came back all apologetic and said that he would be there for if I needed advice, support, etc, etc.

I left it a few days and then wrote back and explained that my daughter had died of hymenitis and I would do almost anything to try to prevent this horrible condition from taking the life of another young woman, including donating all of my late daughter's college fund to a charity/organization to get the word out about this little-heard-of fatal condition.

Predictably...

Lad wrote:
My Dear Friend RICHARD,
I still cant get you on the phone as i have made several advances in calling your number but it is always on voice activated answering machines and i will keep trying though.
Your last email to me has incited me to make all the neccessary inquiries in respect of the interest expressed by you in the area of giving charitably to support a common goal(hymenitis).
I have discussed this with my pastor and some other clergy in my church and we are already mobilising with some charity organisations both governmental and non governmental (NGO's) alike which are involved in particular or related areas of struggle to alleviate the plight of patients suffering from such ailments as mentioned in your email to me.
My choice of the church as the first port of call to commence this process is for the fact that as a devoted christian who has been here for a long while now i found so much trust in members of my faith that i actually see them as my family who will always take seriously and sincerely any assignments as may be required of us to help humanity especially in matters such as this.
ALSO, you know the church comprises of people of different works of life in governments, private sectors, academia,as well as medical professionals who can manage this issue judiciously with honesty and sincereity of purpose.
My good friend richard,it might interest you to know that awareness on causes,preventions, symptoms and treatment of hymenitis is relatively very unheard of in this area.the truth is that awareness is poorly very low here as many people knows little or nothing about hymenitis.
Please richard, i want to tell you now that from our deliberations so far on this kind charitable gestures coming from you soon, what is most sought after in the questions asked in the meetings is that everyone wants to know exactly how you wish to go about the donations which though may be anonymously done as mentioned by you but how do we establish this?
Do you want a foundation started in daniell's name to immortalise her in this part of the world to help provide treatment and save people suffering from this ailment as a way of charity organisation which as a matter of fact is most needed here and well deserved by the teeming population of less priviledged africans suffering from one disease or the other including(hymenitis)
Secondly,would you like this donations added to support an existing organisation or foundation here which deals with particular or similar course with special emphasis and attention directed to (hymenitis) as directed by you in your email to me.
Please my dear friend let me know how you wish this done so that we can begin in ernest as quickly as possible because inquiries are still been sent out to relevant bodies to ensure a smooth and reliable mechineries to achieve this generous move by you.
I want to engage and employ true resources,both human and otherwise that will ensure that this efforts meets the purpose for which it is set to achieve.
Stay well and GOD bless you as i wait to hear from you very soon.
Warmest regards,
Bango We1lington

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about your baiting daughter, but at least you can count on the lad to find the silver lining in your time of despair Rolling Eyes

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say old chap - not THE Bango We1lington?? Flew Hurricanes out of Biggin Hill in WW2, married that ghastly Lavinia Mottingham I think - you know the one, father was a big cheese in the Foreign Office. Couldn't wait to get her off his hands, I hear.

So what's he doing, popping up in bongo-bongo land? Hear his uncle owned a tea plantation in Kenya, maybe he's lending a hand there?

Anyway, do tell him Squiffy sends regards.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Couldn't wait to get her off his hands, I hear.

Big girl, was she, eh? And what were the feller's hands doing underneath her anyway? Not cricket, don't you know!

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps they would want to make a large banner and organize to have it placed in a prominant place, you know, so that more folks there would know about hymenitis. Have a large gathering and take pics of the banner so that you can see their progress? Really sad to hear about your Daughter. Hope you can find a deserving charity.
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hymenitis is a real bugger.
I had two uncles die of it. There's really nothing worse than watching a grown man suffering from hymenitis.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We1lington's very enthusiastic about setting up this organization to help spread the message about hymenitis...

I wrote:
Dear We1lington,

Thank you for your last email. It filled my heart with joy and hope that the world is not a dark and evil place.

I apologize for the telephone situation. I have asked my telephone provider about this as apparently several other international callers are unable to get through. The telephone company promises that they are looking at the situation, but be rest assured that I can still pick your messages that drop on the answer machine.

Sir, about getting the word out to the world and making more people aware of this horrible condition, hymenitis... I will leave it entirely up to you. My onlu concern is that we use the resources we have to the very best of our abilities and not waste even a single penny on anything except making more women and girls aware of the early warning signs and symptoms so they can be treated at the right time, before it's too late for them.
My dream would be to start an organization that bears Danielle's name as a memorial to her life and her courage in the last days of that short life, but I'm not interested only in glory. Making people be more educated about this issue is the main concern.
Do you have any ideas how this might be achieved in your part of the world? Contacting members of your local church sounds like a good idea, but will that reach the MOST people? How about people who don't attend that church? I would hate to think that we are only getting the message out to a selected number of people.
Anyway, if you have any ideas then drop me an email at any time.
I really appreciate your thoughts and your sympathy. I am still grieving about Danielle's loss but my mind is being occupied with this mission so that I don't spend too long thinking depressing and morbid thoughts. Her death should be used to help others, not to destroy me.

regards,
Richard

Lad wrote:
Dear RICHARD,

The rationale behind Contacting members of my local church would not be to restrict this initiative to a selected or targeted audience but to share ideas with people of different backgrounds so as to come up with a reasonable suggestion

Right now, i have received writings from some resource persons,carrier individuals,professional bodies and also organisations within and outside my congregration all expressing hope and appreciation to see this through and i hope to work with their support in logistics and otherwise.

My idea is to start an advocacy group that comprises of mostly women,with a greater proportion of teenagers and adulescent that operates as a social cultural network which will be integrated in schools and various vocational centres as associations spread all over to create awarenes/ educate and groom women to be socially and medically sound.

I am in total agreement with the suggestion to start an organization that bears Danielle's as a memorial to her life and her courage in the last days of her short life and this will
begin with the most appropriate beneficiaries to make sure that the ulterior motive is achieved, What this means is that hymenitis as a damaged condition of the hymen- the membrane that covers the outer part of the vagina which in most cases is usually affected at intercourse.this would be well thought out to target the most vulnerable group of persons which for obvious reasons are females mostly youths.

I shall proceed immediately to constitute the neccessary operational requirements to get the word out to the world and make more people aware of this horrible condition.
The outlay of plans will be communicated to you as i will always furnish you with every step by step developments/progress of this mission and i know for sure that we shall be guilded by the grace of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Please, endeavour to maintain this existing communication pace at which i get response mails from you as often as possible.
Stay well and God bless you.

Regards,
We1lington.

It appears the lad has done a little bit of research.

I wrote:
Dear We1lington,

Your last email was very well received, and I can see that you are serious about my wishes and hopes.

Have you made any more enquiries about methods and modalities of using Danielle's fund in the best ways possible? As I said before, I am unfamiliar with your own country's culture and society on a level that's detailed enough to suggest anything more than vague ideas. I'm relying on you and your knowledge to offer me some suggestions based on your own background and familiarity with that part of the world. I would hate for this money to be wasted on projects that were badly thought out.

Have you looked into the possibility of starting an organization that bears Danielle's name? As I said, I'm willing to do this anonymously, but if this can be done so that my beautiful daughter and what she went through is not forgotten, then that's the way I would prefer.

Let me know what you have found, and we can go ahead with a clearer vision and purpose.

regards,
Richard

Lad wrote:
My Dear Friend RICHARD,

It is my pleasure to inform you that all is now set to commence the operations of the organisation and have all our wishes realised.

The team of competent men and woman to assist me in this great endeavour has been constituted and i am going to launch the awareness anytime soon as may be determined partly by you.

I have carefully selected a team of four professionals in different capacity added to myself to make up the board members of this organisation as required by authorities here,and you know matters of this nature has to be a cross fertilisation of ideas which eventually brings out the best to acheive the desired goal.

Amongst us is a research medical personell, who is to be our resource person to dwell on health and other topical issues associated with our focused area of awareness.
Also, i have two social workers and a pastor in my church together we are going to ensure that this mission is guided jealously to positively impact lives.

Mr.Richard, please may i also seek your consent to have your name listed in the founding members even though you have always mentioned that you could have this donations received anonymously but i deem it very well neccessary to list you especially as this great charitable gesture is coming from you.

The name and slogan for the organisation as agreed is simply to be identified this manner

''DANIELLE'S FOUNDATION'' , hymenitis..... be the first to know.

This slogan will be printed in all our sensitisation materials for the awareness and education activities, and i have written a proposal to be submitted to the various regulatory agencies here in this country to give approval for operation, Copies of this document is to be sent to ministry of women affairs
and development under the watch of the health ministry.

I have also written an application for endorsement to the coperate affairs comission asking approval of ''DANIELLE'S FOUNDATION'' as a registerd legal organisation with missions and visions clearly explained in the letter prepared for incorporation, all of this as required by law and we are ready to tender our documents through a lawyer very soon.

Thank GOD for his grace, all modalities and method are well structured out in the planned outlay and i am very confident that it will be executed in no distant time.

Stay well and GOD bless you, remember to write me soonest because it is always a delight to hear from you.

BYE,

Regards,
We1lington.

Oh what?!? It's going to require a lawyer to set up this organization? Well, I never would have expected that!

But first... banners and posters and various things of that sort...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a lad who did research, I'm impressed...and still have him on the hook

I'd ask for copies of the proposed written material for your approval (fliers, hand out's, etc.) - just be sure not to correct them so it looks legit enough to fool a victim, it will most likely be re-used...

This might be a perfect time to de-educate your lad...
It also might be a time to educate him about the hymen and hymenitious...

Dangers of early sex - show him the link to the new shot against cervical cancer, which is a side effect of hymenitious...and that has no symptoms...

Of course, you need your own lawyer to draw up the donation forms, the IRS forms, the anti-terror forms, etc...

And banners are a great idea Very Happy
Lots of people in them - tell him you want a crowd around the banner to show how wide spread the disease is...all young girls that could be affected by this terrible disease...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told him that there might be a need for some evidence that the money from the trust fund (originally intended for my daughter's university days when she hit 17/18 ) is now being used for a genuine charitable cause on account of the change of circumstances. I can predict with a fair amount of certainty that this will be... hmmm... leaflets, banners, promotional material... anything I can think up and the lad is willing to do, actually! It's amazing how these banks are so cooperative.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Dear We1lington,

I have just read your latest email. I am not ashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes. I am so touched and moved by what you are planning to do, and what you have already done so far. This is the most welcome thing I have ever read. And all because of my darling Danielle. I'm overwhelmed with emotions, so many emotions.

Yes, yes, yes, please list me as one of the founding members!

I will write more when I have gotten over the mixture of sadness and joy that this whole thing has brought me.

thank you,
Richard

Lad wrote:
Dear RICHARD,

I pray to GOD that each passing day brings you strenght and courage to face life without more tears to your eyes but rather the joy and relief this organisation brings to all.

Please as part of the documentation and registration of the foundation, some salient informations are required for official purpose, others here readily provide theirs and it is expected of you to do same so as to set our records right.
The foundations document will reflect all this informations as demanded by procedures.

(1) First Name:
(2) Surname:
(3) Age :
(4) Sex:
(5) Occupation:
(6) Country:
(7) Postal/Residential Address:
(8 ) Marital Status:
(9) Mobile:
(10) Phone:
(11) Email:
(12) Fax:

Also, if it is possible for you to scan any form of identification photograph,this will be a wellcome development because all of this are requisite for use.

My regards,

We1lington.

I wrote:
My good friend, We1lington,

Thank you for informing me about the informations that you require for entering my name on the list of founders of Danielle's Foundation.

Here are the informations you require:
(1) First Name: Richard
(2) Surname: xxxxxxxx
(3) Age : 59
(4) Sex: Male
(5) Occupation: Retired University Lecturer
(6) Country: UK
(7) Postal/Residential Address: xxx Oxx Exxxx, Dxxxxxxxx, Dxx xxN
(8 ) Marital Status: Widower
(9) Mobile: ---
(10) Phone: 0999 999 9999
(11) Email: [email protected]
(12) Fax: ---

I will send my photo ID to you tomorrow after I have asked a friend to scan it for me.

We1lington, I have been looking into the formalities and modalities of releasing Danielle's trust fund in order to donate it to the new Foundation and get things started. The person at the bank dealing with it says that they will require a little bit of evidence that the money is being released for charitable purposes, since it was originally intended to lie there until Danielle was 18 and attending a university. It's really just to prove that I am not breaking the conditions of the original trust fund and that circumstances have genuinely changed. I would just like to make you aware that there is this requirement for some kind of proof so that it is not sprung on you unexpectedly. Let me know if you understand this, and I can then proceed with things here.

May I know the names of the other people whom you are recruiting? I would like to thank them personally, since they don't know me and are doing a very generous thing by putting their time and expertise into this project.

Again, I cannot thank you enough for what you are doing, both in helping me cope with the loss of Danielle and also for the future women and girls that you will be saving by providing an information service.

all the best,
Richard

Lad wrote:
Dear RICHARD,

Your personal data sent to me gave a broader perception of your true person as i have always nursed an idea on your kind of person though.
It is our honour and priviledge to have someone like you with us in this great project as initiated by you.
Meeting you is not by accident but divine arrangement by GOD to establish his purpose of our organisation-DANIELL FOUNDATION
First, i like to say that while i am working on the registration and take off, it is also wise that i am doing other things simultenously for a faster acceleration of our programmes and thank GOD you are also doing your part from that end (u.k)
Concerning the issue of evidence as required by the trust arrangement or the bank in u.k,nothing to worry about, just be rest assured that there would be
no problem providing our facts and evidences of our young foundation as may be requested from time to time.
Smile
this is why we are taking our time to do all that is required by law in conduct of our activities.
Now, i wish to emphasise that everything is going well, all paper works are moving as expected because this is one important aspect upon which others rest, am
glad to inform you that Mr tony and i went to the office of health commissioner for women affairs and social development today.
I am impressed that our letter of application is receiving the desired response and attention.
As for those working with me, presntly i have four persons that can also be regarded as founding members which will carry out specific responsibilities and
assignments to be delegated to each according to individual capacity.
there names are pastor festus umwen1,dr(Mrs)kule ajay1,Mr obasuy1 felix 0sagie, Mr henry 0samwonyi and myself-we1lington.

Regards,
We1lington

Who is "Mr tony"?

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IMHO.............Set a date for the awareness day. July is usually a good month. Tell him that is the day when you will hand over the money but in the meantime you need a big push with posters, banners and press co-operation in order to attract other interested parties who are keen to support the project thus realising even more money. The banners could carry the names of victims such as poor old Richard (Dick) Head, Stuart (Stu) Pidd & Hilary (Hil) Airious. Get him to point at the banner with one hand and himself with the other saying that the strapline is 'I Could Have Saved Him'.

I bet y'can't get him and his congregation to all wear 't'-shirts saying 'I'm With Dick Head'........................go on, I dares ya.

The awareness/handover day could be the anniversary of Richard's death and you want everyone to 'be' with Richard in thought and prayer.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Dear We1lington,

This is just a quick email to let you know what progress I have been making here and will be making.

Tomorrow (April 6th) I have an official meeting with the manager in charge of Danielle's trust fund. I will present the list of founders that you listed in your last email, and I will outline the plans that you have for how the Foundation will work. I hope that the manager will be convinced enough with this that everything is genuine, but with your reassurance that providing further proof is not a problem for you then I will not be disappointed if I'm told that extra proof is needed.

I'll write tomorrow afternoon after I have returned from the bank.

Give my thanks to the people that you mentioned in your last email. I would love to meet them personally one day, but until things here are sorted out fully I must remain. When the Foundation is officially launched, I would like nothing better than to come over and be present for the event.

regards,
Richard

Easter Egg
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
pastor festus umwen1

Laughing Is Mr. Matt Dillon on board with this also?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As promised, my character had a meeting with the manager in charge of the daughter's fund...

I wrote:
My great friend, We1lington!

How are you today? And how are your colleagues and co-founders? I hope all is well and you are making good progress.

I've just returned from the bank and the meeting with the manager in charge of Danielle's fund. I explained what you had written in your emails to me and I also showed him the list of the names of the other people you have recruited to help. He seemed very pleased that some good was coming out of my personal tragedy and loss.

Mr Greene (that's the name of the manager) said that he would need some documented proof before his higher-up managers would give him permission to release such a large amount of money which was originally meant to stay in the account for another 5 years. I told him that you said you're okay about providing such evidence and proof and that you understood the need.

Mr Greene said that he would need the constitution or articles of association or whatever document is being used as the founding document of the foundation. He said that it doesn't have to approved by a lawyer or anything and it can just be the draft version. As long as it has the signatures of the founders on it, he said this is all that matters. I'm glad because I'm sure if we had to wait for a law firm to authorize it then it would take much longer.

I hope you can send this document as soon as possible. Once you send it to me, I'll make another appointment and, with any luck, we'll have some funds to get things moving in the right direction.

looking forward to your reply,
Richard

I expect he was going to come up with a "lawyer's fees" modality, so my reply (I hope) should pre-empt that and force him to come up with, at least, an amended charity's constitution copied from the internet. For starters.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, no, no, no! Demands for "mobilization fees" already? We1lington, you disappoint me.

Lad wrote:
Dear RICHARD,

I am very happy to write you this mail which i hope will meet you in good condition of health.
My main purpose of writing you is to keep you abreast with the latest of progress made so far as i have earlier promised that i will intimate you of a step by step proceedings.

I received a note from the ministry to inform me that the authority gave favourable ascent to our document- DANIELL FOUNDATION.

It was immediately forwarded to various departments as recommendation for approval which when completed will give us the sole right to use our identitification within and outside our environment to carry out humanitarian and charitable awareness activities against hymenitis as contained in our document.

subsequently, we have been asked to comply with the stipulated requirement for the completion which demands an official payment of some amount of money to the agencies as mobilisation/processing fees.

With this new development, we are expected to pay the charges/fees as soon as possible to obtain certificate of incorporation duly signed and endorsed from the corporate affairs commission; Inwhich case i can only have these documentary evidences and send same to you in the U.K to facilitate the access to the trust fund as mentioned in your email.

My dear friend, with the position of things now, we are already closer to realise our aims and objectives to actualise DANIELL FOUNDATION here.

RICHARD, i also want to use this medium to inform you that it was deem't proper as a choice to choose you to occupy the position of initiator/chairman of board(DANIELL FOUNDATION) and this has been compiled and presented in the documents which a copy
will be sent to you very soon together with all registration papers when fully completed.

For purpose of telephone chat you can reach me on phone number +234-9999999999.
I can't remember if i sent this my cell phone number to you before now in previous emails, anyway you have it now and i will appreciate a call from you if you can.

I hope to hear from you very soon

Stay well and GOD bless you.

Best regards,
We1lington.

But he'll have to get the name right, first, before I even begin to think about messing him around over payments.

Easter Egg
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to let any interested parties know:

I'm coming in on this bait, perhaps as the man in charge of the fund. OF is busy right now, but expect updates shortly Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
liddlefunk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hymenitis!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....IT IS!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic