SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first lad phone call

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, no clip, don't know how or if there's even a way to record from a cell phone. I really need to get into the VOIP thing.

I have to admit, lads can sound very persuasive over the phone even with a horrible lag in the connection. Unfortunently we didn't get to talk very long, in the middle of my explanation, we somehow lost connection. I think he stays, or tries to stay, on script even on the phone, he began the conversation exactly the same way!

Hello Mister P3dr0 this is barrister (omitted) how are you and your families today? fine I presume.. blah blah... very frustrating, if you can please find your Western Union receipt and recite the MTCN to me so we...

(interrupting) I hear noise in the background, what is it?

It is my office, my secretary is filing paperwork, if you can please tell me the MTCN so I..

(interrupting again, how rude of me!) It sounds like I'm on speakerphone, I'm not going to say the MTCN but ..

(him interrupting me, that surely won't fly!) This is secure, I promise ..

(interrupting him) You gonna let me talk?

Yes, of course

When I submit the MTCN to the service they immediately transfer the funds to a new MTCN number to further protect the account, in case I lose the receipt, you know what I mean?

Yes, but you..

(interrupting) So I'm sure if I called them I could probably get the MTCN number but it is a secure site, (I begin explaining the process he's already very familiar with by now and sometime in the 20 second explanation, I lost connection with him...)

What do you guys usually say when you have the lads on the phone?
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice skills upc, When they are paying the bill obviously ask him to explain anything and everything in great detail and then when he has finished and there is silence from your end ask him to explain it again as you could not hear him very well Rinse & Repeat untill he runs out of credit and you hear brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. or put a cloth over the speaking part of your phone so that he has got no idea what you are saying to him.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just called again, and it actually got me out of bed (for real, I forgot to turn the damn muguphone off) so I wasn't pleased. More than anything I just wanted to hear what he had to say.

I'm not convinced my lad is gay. I'm not a homophobe as I have a few gay friends, but I thought these people are very homophobic? (In the transactions he said he'd rather have a man remove an object from his anus, and that the one song he could listen to for the rest of his life was Michael Jackson's Thriller)

Hello Mr.P3dr0 this is (omitted, he didn't use the barrister title this time) how are you doing today, fine I presume?

Yea uh fine I guess

Yes that is good you sound good, listen I got your email (I emailed him asking him to call me again since we lost connection) and this is my personal cell phone, you see the number?

Yea I saw some 223 number before I answered

Yes good I will email you with instructions you must follow and send me the MTCN number. The system is very frustrating and (connection was in and out at this point) I answer 40 questions but very frustrating and would rather use my secure box is that understood?

Yea

Ok good you sound good today how is your day

Fine, been drinking and was just about to go to bed

Ah that is good you should not drink though

Yea I know but was celebrating our transaction tonight

Ah yes we will celebrate together when it is done you sound good I love you (repeated) I love you

you love me?

Yes I love you

Uhh I dont quite understand, I don't usually say that back to men.

(laughs) yes I understand I will let you go to bed have a good day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic