SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mustapha Abacha and Gorwen The Dollar Chopping Dragon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some background. I've been straightest of straight baiting Mustapha Abacha (son of the late general and Mrs Abacha) as "Ethel", a retired soldier in Yorkshire, for the past two months with good results including two reported linked bank accounts, sacked courier agents, etc, etc. Just on the eve of payday I go quiet on them only to come back five days later claiming to have had an accident and now I can't get to the bank. But all is well as "Social Services have provided me with a home help, lovely young chap, reminds me of my son. Can he go to the bank for me?"

Mustapha foolishly agrees and the following conversation ensues...

Gorwen (me)
Mustapha Abacha

Quote:
Hello "Mustapha"

I cannot believe that anyone still falls for the 419 fraud with Miriam Abacha's millions. That format must be over ten years old. However you seem to have hooked the old coot Ethel good and proper with it and he really believes it.

By now you have probably figured out that I am Ethel's home help. Let me tell you before I had to do this f*cking job wiping old codger's arses I was a brilliant computer technician and I'm only doing this because I lost my job in the recession. I used to get paid way more than I do now so I'm looking to make this shitty job pay a whole load better.

Anyway I see you've got old Ethel ready to send you a few thousand and he wants me to send it to you. And after he sends it there will be more fees, more bribes, etc, etc. I know how advanced fee fraud works.

So here is what is going to happen. I am going to keep this money because I need it and you are going to pretend that you got it.

After that carry on with your plan and ask him for the next "fee". The old fool has plenty of antiques and war memorabilia that I know is worth lots of cash so he is good for the money. I will "help" Ethel get the money to you but we split all future sums 50/50. I'll send the money Western Union so it can't be traced.

Don't think about writing to Ethel about this as I will know and intercept your mail. I installed a keylogger on his PC and I'm in his mailbox. I see all his mail before I let him have access to it.

If you want to see any money from this transaction I suggest you agree to my terms in the next 24 hours.

"Gorwen The Dragon"

Quote:
Hello Gorwen Pelemar,

I was out since morning to visit my granny that has bee sick. Can you kindly furnish me with your direct phone number so that we can talk. I am awaiting your response. Once again, sorry for my inability to respond late.

Mustapha Abacha

Quote:
Hello "Mustapha"

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

However right now I don't think I want to give you my phone number. Phones can be tracked. Just for now let's keep things to email.

Just get back to me with your agreement to my proposal.

"Gorwen"

Quote:
Dear Gorwen,
Thanks for your concern regarding my grandmother's sickness. The woman is very old and in an intensive care unit. Gorwen, I want you to feel free with me. God in heaven knows that I cannot use your phone number against you. I can give you my own and you call me. Please, be free with me. Deal with me with an open and transparent mind. I appreciate your proposal but you must be honest.
Mustapha Abacha.

Quote:
"Mustapha"

I was being sarcastic about your mother. I doubt that you even have one, people like you lie for a living and I doubt that you can stop even if you want to. If it was a ploy to make me feel sorry for you don't bother as it won't work. I don't give a shit about anyone but me.

Also a phone number can be traced to me. You are not getting my phone number. Period. We communicate by email only unless I decide different. Understand? It's better you don't give me your phone number. All phone calls are traced by GCHQ in the UK so phone calls are not secure. I am using stealth technology in my mail so cannot be traced.

Anyway, to business...

Ethel has given me the bank code to release his money. I will give him a "receipt" (fake one of course, silly fool will not know). You tell him you got the money OK and proceed to ask him for more. I will persuade him to sell his medals and war memorabilia. I looked in a sales catalogue and I think he should be able to rase about 10000 pounds so ask for around 9000 pounds (10000 Euro).

Remember 50% for me, 50% for you.

Also I look after three or four other old people who I can persuade to fall for some scam like yours. Not the Abacha one as that is just fucking lame beyond words. I will come up with a format for you that'll work, something like a charity for animals which goes down a treat here. I am guessing that we could make about 20 to 30 thousand each within a month. Interested?

"Gorwen the Dragon"

Quote:
"Gorwen"

You should not insult my person for any reason. I dont want any sympathy from you because your sympathy does not mean anything. I cannot comply with your directive. How can I tell him that I received the money that did not come to me. You must send me 50% of the money before I concur. You cannot keep the money and ask me to accept that I have received it. It is very wrong. Share it 50-50 and we proceed.

Mustapha Abacha.

Quote:
Mustapha

No can do on the 50/50 from Miggins' cash my friend. Like I said I really did need this money. I had to borrow some money from some rather unfriendly gentlement who were most insistent that I paid it back otherwise they would most likely inflict bodily harm upon my person. So I'm afraid it's already been spent.

However I would like to appeal to your business sense and make a proposal.

In payment for me keeping this money I will cut you in for 75% of everything else we make from Ethel Miggins. Like I said he's got at least 10000 UK Pounds worth of stuff he can sell so that's going to be a payoff of 7500 pounds but you need to keep working your scam with him. All you do is say you have received the money but oh dear it has been impounded by the Spanish Government when they tried to get it out of the country and there's a 11000 Euro tax bill. Write to him begging as "Miriam", he likes "her".

Also, like I said, I have plans for the other old farts I do home help for. They have money Mustapha, plenty of money, and between us we get that money. 50/50. As a sign of trust for you trusting me with this payment with Ethel I'll get them to send the money by Moneygram to you and you send me back my share by Western Union - the old folks like Moneygram because they can use the Post Office here which they trust).

So how about it Mustapha? Give up a little now, gain a whole lot more in the very near future.

Let me know.

Quote:
Hi Gowen,
I will not like anyone to inflick any harm on you and I pray it cannot happen to you but you should be kind enough to send me at least 30% of the 4,600 Euros already with you to prove your honesty and sincerity. Please do not be greedy on this. We still have to do so many things together. You have to send me some money from the money with you to enable me understand you very well as a business colleague. I agree with you totally but you should be very kind to send me at least 30% of the money already with you and subsequeltly, we will be sharing as you proposed but without sending me the 30%, I will be unhappy. I will await to get information on the new people as you suggested but please, send me some money as a sign of your honesty. By requesting 30% means that I am not greedy. I will give you the information with which to send the money upon your acceptance.
Please, respond.
Mustapha Abacha.

Quote:

Mustapha,

Which bit of "I don't have the money I had to pay back the people I had the loan from" are you having trouble understanding?

I do not have the money to send you. It's gone.

Look, tell Ethel that you have the money but there is a new problem which needs 10000 pounds to fix. I guarantee you will have 7500 pounds of that within two weeks. As a mark of trust I will make sure the whole amount is sent to you, just send me back 2500.

Surely you can see this makes sense.

If it doesn't and you are still insisting I send you money (that I don't have) now I will have to look for another partner. My mailbox is full of "Charles Soludos" and "Miriam Abachas" so I am sure I can find someone with a broader vision and the desire to make some real money risk free.

"Gorwen the Dragon"

Now he's starting to get riled...

Quote:
Gorwen,

You are such a wicked and greedy someone. How can you do that?????????.. How can you say you spent the whole money in paying back loan. That is wicked of you and you want me to continue with you and at the end of the day, you will be diverting the money to your so called stupid pocket. I am not happy with you. What type of person are you. You could be so mean that I cannot have atleast 20% or 30% of the money. Note that I have Mr Eric's full address and so, dont push me to the wall. I am not satisfied with your guarantee. I requested for your phone number and you refused but you forgot that I have Mr Eric's full address. Send part of my money to me if we are going to continue otherwise????. The only way forward is to send my own part of the money. I have been very soft on my mails but it seems I am working with a concienceless person. I will not tell him anything about money until I settle with you. I am a plain and transparent person and I want you to be one. Gorwen, behave maturedly.

Mustapha.

"You are such a wicked and greedy someone" is so going in my siggy Smile

The original victim Ethel (Lad is getting flustered and calls him "Eric" here) writes in the meantime and says how nice "Gorwen" is and how he's put a box at the back of his computer to make the electricity go faster...

Quote:
Hi Gorwen,

I know about the blue box you mounted at the back of Eric's computer that you said makes computers work faster but note that I know the exact work of that box. Anyway, I look at you as a young man trying to grow and that was why I accepted to work with you but be informed that I am not a fool and your honesty will ONLY be proved after you have sent me my 30% of the money with you. If you have used it for whatever reason, it is not my business. My business with you remains that you must send me my own so that we can continue. I have Eric's photos and home address including his phone number for your information. What I am saying is that you MUST send me my own share of the money before we advance to the next stage or else.........

Mustapha

Quote:
Hello Mustapha

You talk about "Wicked and Greedy" Mustapha but I would say that trying to scam an old war veteran out of thousands of pounds was pretty high up the greed and wickedness stakes, would you not agree? So I am sure you will forgive me if I crack a small smile of irony at your rant.

Am I greedy? I would say not. I was in a situation where I needed to pay back a debt or physical harm would come to me and my family. Providence provided a way to get me out of that situation, which I took. Necessity is not greed. Anyway as I said the money is spent, there is no 20 or 30 percent to give you.

Mustapha if I was greedy it would be a simple matter for me with my computer skills to create a new account (and make it look as though the account was in Nigeria or Ghana) and take over your identity, and those of Miriam and Barrister Ben, and carry on running your scam myself. Remember I have access to Ethel's mailbox and can choose which emails he sees or does not see. It would be a trivial matter for me to run this scam myself but instead I choose to help you going forward and for a much bigger reward than you would have had without me. Does that sound like the actions of a greedy man to you?

I have a lot to offer you Mustapha. I can line up willing victims who I can help convince you are genuine. I have a number of other skills that will be useful to you - as you will see when Ethel sends you the bank transfer information; a forgery of course but a good one and made by myself.

So you can see you have a lot to gain here but you have to move forward and forget about this money. There will be plenty of money in the future.

As a gesture of goodwill I invite you to call me on this number. +44 xxxx xxxxxxx

You may recognise the number as one Ethel gave you. I have taken the liberty of swapping the SIM card out of Ethel's phone (which he never uses because of his health problems) for the rest of the day so I remain untraceable.

"Gorwen the Dragon"

Quote:
Gorwen,

I will not accept your proposal because the next payment will not come to me. You will divert it as you have just done this one. You can do whatever thing you want to do but I tell you what.......I HAVE ETHEL'S HOME ADDRESS AND I CAN TRACE YOU ANYWHERE ANYTIME IF I WANT. YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS YOURSELF BUT ..................

Mustapha

Quote:
Hello Mustapha

All I can give you is my word that the next payment from Ethel, all of it, will go to you. I will wheel Ethel down to the Moneygram office myself if I have to.

And yes, you have Ethel's address. What are you going to do with it? Ring up the Yorkshire Police and say "Hello I am a Nigerian 419 fraudster and someone who is pretending to be a dragon called Gorwen has taken the money I was planning on stealing from an elderly war veteran?"

Mustapha, please sit down, have a beer and think about this properly. You can walk away from this with nothing, or you can profit. I have not told you any lies, you just need to have a little faith.

"Gorwen the Dragon"

Quote:
Gorwen,

There are people you can't fuck with. I dont want to be wicked otherwise, I can use under-cover security agent to track you down even if you are in a hole or turnel. Please, let us not try wickedness but dont touch the tail of a tiger that pretends to be asleep. It is good to be good. Be a good guy and I will demonstrate same back to you. I will be hard pressed to believe that you are sincere because my first experience of you is very bitter.. Already you have shown me that you have no concience and you want me to believe you. Think about this.

Mustapha

What a rich fantasy life these lads live Smile

Quote:
Mustapha,

You missed your vocation in life, you should have been a comedian.

Look let us get out our sheet music and play the Real Waltz. You are a two-bit scammer running 419 frauds out of Ikeja, Lagos and you don't have two Naira to rub together. You don't know any "secret service agents" and you certainly could not afford to hire any so please don't make silly and empty threats against me as all it does is make you look foolish and you are not a fool.

Yes I know from your perspective that you feel hard done by. I would if I were in your position having done all that work with Miggins only for some bastard like me to come along and snatch it away. I sympathise with you, I really do. I would have shared the money too but I was between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and I really did have no choice but to take the money. I'm sorry but that was the way it is.

You got lucky with Ethel. How many people respond to that Abacha nonsense these days? People here are wise to 419 scams but I can give you something that I know will work with people here. I can be good for you Mustapha, I can make you money.

Look I'm off to Miggins' place in a couple of minutes so will be gone for a while. Take the evening to think things over. You'll see what I'm saying makes sense.

Later

Gorwen.

And that's were we left it for now.

Easter weekend so no doubt our lad will be away praying for good magas and for st Michael to reprise his dragon slaying act Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my popcorn ready for this adventure! Stubborn lad, isn't he?
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, pretty entertaining..

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It always amazes me how the lads in cases like this seem to believe that the money is theirs by right. I know it has been discussed elsewhere about how they justify what they do, but this lad looks to be so very single minded, he is stuck on the Miggin's Millions and hasn't even considered the offer of other victims money.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a case of the lad thinking

"You're trying to kidnap what I've rightfully stolen!!"

Just like Vizzini tells the man in black in the Princess Bride.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Already you have shown me that you have no concience

Oh, and he does? Evil or Very Mad Breathe fire up his @ss, sunshine. This lad deserves some pain.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice twist. chop. chop.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he came back after the "Victim" passed on the bank transfer slip (basically something I knocked together in Word in two minutes with the crest of Leeds United Football Club on the front!)

Quote:
Gowen,

I have received the transfer document from Ethel. Note very sincerely that I am not giving you an empty threat and I am not where you think I am. Do not try to console yourself because you will be dead on target. Do not under-rate any man in life.

Mustapha

Oooh... a death threat... I am so scared.
Quote:

Hello Mustapha

Not a bad little bit of forgery is it? Took me five minutes with Photoshop CS. I used to have a nice sideline when I was a little younger making fake driving licences and ID for me and my mates so we could get served under-age in pubs and get into nightclubs so I became rather good using it.

To be honest Mustapha I don't give a toss where you are because I'm not the one dispatching ninja hamsters of doom or whatever agents of the night you are sending round to kill me. I've attached my picture so they can be sure and not take out some innocent bystander; I'm the one in the middle, the one with the wings.

Look Mustapha, it's getting late. Why don't you enjoy Easter, kick back and relax and have a proper think about what I have said and we can pick this up next week when hopefully you'll be a little less angry and more rational.

Right now I'm off to the pub.

Be seeing you.

"Gorwen the Dragon"

I attached this picture of Gorwen (he was a charachter in a TV program that helped kids learn to read back in the 90's called "Through The Dragon's Eye")

But it's Easter and so he has forgiven me (must have been on the receiving end of a rip-roaring sermon in church I guess):

Quote:
Hi Gowen,

I am forgiving you on the basis that today is GOOD FRIDAY. I dont want to say anything further until the Easter is over. Wishing you a pleasant Easter celebration.

Mustapha

This has been a really fascinating insight for me into a Lad's head. I'm amazed that they are so focussed on the "now" and especially how they really do think the money they have scammed is rightfully theirs and how dare I steal it!! Dolla chops must really hurt them... must do it more often Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GO DRAGON GO !
I like the way this mustapha is arguing. hehe.
Quote:
I have Eric's photos and home address including his phone number for your information. What I am saying is that you MUST send me my own share of the money before we advance to the next stage or else.........
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just begun baiting a lad who is quite upset thet my WU scan is not quite readable. Time for my character to go to resend the money and opps - car accident. But his son, whom he doesn't trust a lot, is the only one who will help him send teh money...
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ this is turning into quite a good modality. The lad has had tome to refelect on getting chopped and is now enthusiastically (theough clumsily) working with a new victim with a script I provided him with... shame the "victim" is a fellow baiter Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic