SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kate scribed
Quote:
Can any Eater members suggest what 3 words Murry should have uttered?

"""""I'll be back"""" comes to mind.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Todger Club News. I am happy to just throw membership open to any girls simply because we are cool…….but think it may be better if the membership is earned. So I suggest to qualify female baiters need to have received a todger pic from their lad/vlad. The pic will of course be fake, as is everything the lads send, but further suggest they be sent to DQ, she can then <strike>appreciate</strike> verify validity.

Rolling Eyes

Bait news. Sweety has come to her decision about a reply to “dynamite des”. He has been an utter bore, no poetry, no nice sexy chat, nothing but money, money, money. He won’t play ball and she has new (ahem) talent waiting in the wings. So, bearing in mind this thread is very much experimental, I am calling “man or mouse” time on him.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
My Darling Husband

Desmond, I thought you loved me, I thought you would at least have had the decency to mail me and thank me for sending you the money. I have taken a very big chance on your behalf to get that money to you so that you can get your goods sorted and that we can then meet up and spend the rest of our days happy, making love and sharing all sorts of wonderful things together.

I am keeping myself for you and only you my husband, yet the urges are building and if you cannot get your sorry ass in gear and join me soon, then I will have to let others attend my needs. Is this what you want? Me spreading my legs for other men?

One way or the other Des, make your mind up and hurry.

SS.

He may grovel and become a nice pet or try some other victim for size. I may even bait him again with a different character. He may decide to target DQ even. Hope so. Oh yeah! Please do des.

Cool Razz

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You did mean others like.... dont worry, of course that's what you meant Wink

Great reply Sweety.

DQ Bait him, now that would be fun to see Laughing

2 words Beautiful, I am doing Latin this time Cool

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your two Latin words can only be "Totus Tuus".

Or else!

Wink Laughing

5K posts, girls, and then just 2 words, honestly these husbands don't deserve our virtual everythings we hand them on a plate.

Oh Yeah... Baiting report... new lad selected and bog standard mail prepared.

Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate,

maybe it's time to introduce some competition for Dopey Des. I've got some fake gmail accounts with matching facebook accounts for other fictional 'lads' already set up. You could send him the correspondence between you and one of these lads? PM me for details if interested.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Interesting concept and it is one that we have considered a possibility, call me strange, but I do have several lad profiles to call on, it is a great way to harvest lads with little effort Wink

@Darling SweetCheeks, not the 2 Latin words I had in mind I'm sorry, but I dont think you will mind my 2 words. Wink certainly not words worthy of a lad

VPA update
It seems our quest of finding a VPA is going to be more difficult than we thought, never mind, more lads have been invited and we have managed to show how to lose a lad in a few simple steps, as mentioned in the thread introduction (BTW, it gets edited so revisit every so often) we are baiting on the edge and taking many risks, this is not a bait of good baiting practice, it is experimental and trying things in order to find the most greedy pets to play with, we could wait for them to be further hooked before telling them of our plans, we could provide numbers to call and we could give them pictures or go on IM, we deliberately,(besides trying to waste some courier lads phone credit) kept the baits to IP hiding email only. We will however look at all options if any opportunities arise for extended pain.

The one thing we are managing to do is to keep the lads from boring us completely, it will be a special lad indeed that becomes our first VPA

Onto the latest potential VPA
Quote:
Hi Angela,

Thanks for the message on the dating site,

Sorry for the rushed reply but if you are interested I would love nothing better than to find out all about you

Regards
SweetCheeks

Yes, so we can post your thieving scam emails to alert your victims Twisted Evil
If you were to read my lad replies closely, you can see a lot of truth in them Wink

Objective 1, gather their script for Scamwarners posting,

Objective 2, waste as much time as possible of theirs, as little as possible of ours and show examples of what works and what doesn't while having lots of fun

Objective 3, Share the love, after all, we are the "Spooners" Laughing

Edited with a Sandra Courier Update

Quote:
Sir,
I am very sorry for the late reply,our delivaring agents have been so busy in australia in settling the customs with the consignments,please keep your phone on he will communicate with you at any moment and make sure that the clearancy of the US$7,850 is with you so that there will be no delay in clearing your box and hand over to you,sorry for the inconviniencies this must have cost you between today and tomorow everything will be solved,just do me a favour by leaving your phone on.
John Pam

"clearancy" "inconviniencies" I just love the way they right an seems to alwy get there word rong, I will need to include some of that in my reply

Phone at the ready and waiting to waste some lad credit
"just do me a favour by leaving your phone on"
It's the least I can do Laughing

Editing again
SweetCakes replies to the courier and offers him a job
Quote:
HI Jono

No wuckers aboot the inconveniencies, I have my phone on and will kepp ity on waiting for yoyr call, I must stress I am in a really biggest rush as I am on my way to the retreat with my wife

We will almost definate sort out the clearancy issue on the phone,

I may only be able to spare a few moments though as I am packing for teh trip, you can only imagine the things I need to pack for a trip with my wife.

BTW, Joan, are you single and looking for a carer change perhaps my company has a position for you as well, we are always looking for new recruits.

We pay all expenses up front and teh salery package is quite good.

If you are interested in becoming a VPA for us, please let me know

Regards
SweetCakes

I wait with "baiter" breath Laughing

Darling wife, have you finished packing yet, I only have so much space in the 4 wheel drive

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling wife, have you finished packing yet, I only have so much space in the 4 wheel drive

Darling Husband dear, don't be such a cheapskate, go buy one of them big mobile home thingies, they are on special offer and have an indoor double bed and love tub which I am sure you can think of a use for!

*saucy wink*

Whooooopie doo.

I got a jeslious guy. Anyone know what they are like?

Shocked

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,
I think you most have understand my last email,I wrote you that what you sent to me was wrong and you should see for yourself.
Really sweetheart i didn't get the funds you sent to me please i want you to ask who so ever that sent it to give you the infomations.
I am done here i am also set to meet you.Please dont give what belongs to me to other men i am very jeslious like i told you i cant share mine with anyone but you.Please check very well the money was not sent to me.If you really did from your heart do resend it i beg you in the name of God my dearest Angel sweet.
Senders name.
senders address.
MTCN Num.
and the question and Anwser of sender.
This are the requements i was told to bring from the western Union office.
Your Husband
Desmond.

And “dd” is begging “Please dont give what belongs to me to other men”.

I will consider replying to the dear lad after I have done with my regular after dinner “Chippendale or five.”

A girls gotta do what a girls………..and all that!

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But my beautiful wife, I have only 4 different costumes, would 4 Chippendale type men be enough for you?

Great news with dopey, perhaps we could discuss that very issue in the retreat hot tub.

As for the courier and his call, phone still on, SweetCakes still waiting
Lad most likely scrapping his kobo together for some phone credit Laughing

Editing to add
In order to save my Very Blonde and beautiful wife from the need to consult google, and realising that we have some members in here who may not know what a kobo is.

A kobo is a Nigerian unit of currency equating to their cent, you may at times hear a baiter offer their "2 kobo" worth of advice

A Naira, is the Nigerian equivalent to the dollar

I can do some checking of the current exchange rate if you like but you could do that as well

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, Husband dearest.

I'll make do with 4, but make sure one of them is not Kobo the Clown.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to see my favourite baiters in one thread, I love what you guys are doing here. Hilarious! Myself and Devil Woman are tuning a lad real good. Not sure if she's told anyone about it. Shes got her own thing going with another lad. She reminds me of myself when I first started here, ready to jump in. Not afraid and talent and imagination to boot. Hook and sinker, another great baiter to add to the ranks AND she went premium!

Closed lad accounts 10+ Mortar x6
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devil Woman, please turn for a moment while we discuss your prospects Wink

I have shared a few PMs and like the potential I see;
Very motivated
Willing to learn
Great imagination
Deep hatred for scammers
Strong desire to prevent others from being scammed
Now has mugu gold glow

Yes, I do believe this one may be a keeper

Ok, DW, you can come back now, As with all romance baiters, new or seasoned, we are happy for DW to join in on the modality and have discussed this already with little detail, we may even be able to open offices in other parts of the world.

SweetCheeks and I discuss this bait often and the direction it is taking, we both really do want it to be fun as well as educational and happy to include new charactors / baiters to share in teh fun, we realise it isn't showing how to string a lad on for months and we know too well that we are constantly doing things that may kill the baits, but we dont care because usually by then we have their scripts anyway, any fun and suffering we can add after that is a bonus to us.

Des is a huge bonus right now as he just keeps coming back, no matter what we keep serving up to him

We do however have one pet who is very dear to us that has recently been invited to join us as a VPA, this one, we will be a little more careful with and you may see some more patience shown with him

A dopey update
As reckless as we may be, Dopey keeps coming back for more, infact he has replied 4 times in the last 4 hours, I will let My Darling wife post those later as Dopey has predominantly been her pet but we do have some immediate plans for him.

The immediate plan is to let him sweat for a bit Laughing

Rest assured, draft replies have been prepared and upon SweetCakes return from bying some new lingerie with my virtual credit card, they will be fired off.

I know, I was going to let SweetCheeks post Des's replies but i couldn't help myself, I just had a look through them and had to give you a sneak peak at this

Dopey Des
Once again showing what is really important in this lad / baiter relationship;
Quote:
I know i can never lie or say anything that wiill hurt mylovely angel sweet check.

Strangely, he is absolutely right, there really isn't any lies or things he could say that would hurt the lovely SweetCheeks, if only he knew Laughing

We wont be telling Cool

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recap mail from earlier.

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,
I think you most have understand my last email,I wrote you that what you sent to me was wrong and you should see for yourself.
Really sweetheart i didn't get the funds you sent to me please i want you to ask who so ever that sent it to give you the infomations.
I am done here i am also set to meet you.Please dont give what belongs to me to other men i am very jeslious like i told you i cant share mine with anyone but you.Please check very well the money was not sent to me.If you really did from your heart do resend it i beg you in the name of God my dearest Angel sweet.
Senders name.
senders address.
M7CN Num.
and the question and Anwser of sender.
This are the requements i was told to bring from the western Union office.
Your Husband
Desmond.

He then resends my mail to him about money and Westy.

Then 20 mins later this pile of BS drivel.

Quote:
Hello sweetheart,
I never told him anything he was just a good friend to me and i like his person.
why do you have to make me feel like a child with the emails you use in writing me please tell me you cant send me money to get things settled here ii know you love me but you dont want to asist me.

Sad

OK buster you feel like a child, huh? I’d best offer some reassurance. (not)

Sweety reply to “dd”

Lads are always wrong, always. His “I think you most have (mis) understand my last mail” effortlessly becomes his misunderstanding. The payments clerk will not reply, he too is on holiday. Shaven to ignite his desire. Then mention two nice guys, five nights in the outback, regret he cannot be there. Reassure him about keeping legs together, yet blithely enrage him by offering other special rewards. End with more mock reassurances. Require something of him, time is money to lads. Subtle hint of no poetry and may find something else to do at campfire with guys.

All in all a very reassuring and touching reply. Should raise his blood pressure nicely for the weekend.

Also I am uncertain whether laptops work in the outback. Unless spare batteries can be found in a passing kangaroo's pouch.

Shocked

Quote:
Darling Desmond,

No need to apologise over your misunderstanding, I have had my payments clerk on the phone this morning, the money is indeed with W3stern Union, he has checked with their management and is mailing me all the information you requested. As soon as I receive it I will send to you.

Darling man, forgive my outburst in my last mail, I will of course remain true and gladly wait until we meet and no other man with ever get near what is rightfully yours. I hope you approve my love I prefer my fanny shaven and oiled, so much nicer I think and hope you agree.

It is Easter holiday and I will be taking a short break while here, but I will have my laptop so we can mail, honey. Two very nice Australian men have offered to take me bush-tuckering and also will show me a drop bear sanctuary. It’s a crying shame you are not here I am sure you would have enjoyed a short break with me, you know! mmmmm.

Now Desmond sweetheart do not get jealous again. I know it’s only fair to offer them some special reward for being so kind, but they will not get everything, perhaps only a blow job. That isn’t real sex and the real thing is strictly for you alone Desmond honey pie.

Please send me some nice poetry so I can read your sweet words each night by the campfire under the wonderful night starlight. Mmmm I love romance almost as much as you dear man.

Fondest Regards. Hugs and kisses oxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Wink Laughing

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are so naughty Laughing

making me laugh like that when you klnow I am on my way to bed Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello experienced and evil baiters. I would be honoured to join the ranks as an apprentice. My imagination is fertile I am told and it at the disposal of all on 419.

Gee thinks I'm doing an oscar acceptance speech so bettte do what the 'Honourable Tony Scum Allen' say and SHUT UP.

Do I get a torture kit and caged pet to practice on?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD - Welcome to the Spooner thread. We are always looking to extend lad pain.

Laughing

Myself and my virtual husband Murry have been enjoying and appreciating your bait skills and style.

Wink

He will for sure give you guided tour of the west wing and torture chamber as and when RL offers an opportunity.

BTW - the bar is always open. *wink*

Shocked

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“dd” is having a mail frenzy. Sweety receives 2 in an hour.

Mail 1.

Quote:
Hello Mylovely sweet Angel,
It was really nice to hear from you,I a sorry that you thought i am upset about your last email.Sweetheart I will never lie or cheat you i am trying to explain that the funds was not sent to me.
Please get him send you all the details and send it to me so i can get my goods ship.I am tired of staying here alots of Bills on Hotel and i dont have much with me to take care of that.
I love you from the dept of myheart and soul.Sweetheart you said something about the men who ask you out please give them ears but not what belongs to me.
I am not jelious, was only skptica about what belongs to me. you mean so much i cant stay without having your thoughts in mind you are my treasure and my thinking.
Mylove please get everything done i need to be home befor the weekend i miss you so much mylovely wife sweetcheeks.
Your One And Only.
Desmond.

Lovely sweet Angel…Yep (nods head)….sorry (good)….funds (boring lol)….tired/bills (very good)…give men ears (OMG! - someone please explain what that means)
…jelious/skptica(I don’t care anyway)….needs to be home bfor weekend (well des you gonna be disappointed)

Mail 2.

Quote:
Hello Sweetcheeks,
It is again dark Noon. I am sitting in my Hotel Room in front of the monitor, with the keyboard in front of me. Again waiting to see your nickname on the screen.Many feelings in each word. I feel you so near and so distant in the same moment. Every day I find something new in you, something that makes me feel different but sure in one thing - you are not only m friend, you are something more, something deeper. Do you feel the same?
I am not sure in your feelings anymore. Not sure of what I am for you in fact? Am I just another nickname in your Heart or I am something special as you are for me. I am trying to find the answer by myself, but as I am trying I am getting scared of the answer I may find behind all this. I am not the one you wanted ... or it is you who have changed? I know that I am not the one to blame you, nor the one to want something special, because you are the one in my heart Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:After all these days and nights I know that I found a friend, but I am not sure if it is the real love. But I know that I have found my first true love and I will keep it that way. I also know that I will give you all the love you need, or at least all the love you want me to give you. I know that I will love you in a way I cannot show and cannot explain to you. I just want to be loved by you, at least as a Husband. Let me know if you have changed you opinion about us. Let me know what has changed or if I am the one who does not understand things. I love you, my only sin! I love you as a friend and as a lover
Be your best friend.Get caught with you in the rain.Dance with you in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with you doing nothing.Moonlit walks on the beach.Discuss current events in a heated debate.Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.Carve our names into a tree/table.Go for a walk at dusk together.Be one with you.Send you a singing telegram.Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.Sweetcheeks my angel.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.Spend my life making you happy.Spend my life making our family happy.Feel your heartbeat.See Jessica our child/in your eyes.
Go roller/ice skating together.Give you a backrub just because.ALWAYS being honest with each other.Go hiking/camping together.Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.Marry you.I love you.Be able to say "I love you"in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.Grow old with you.Sweettheart Please be honest i am staying long in the city It's not really helping me because i have no much funds for hotel Bills.Write me with the rightful Details and let me know if it's real that the money was sent because i am so ashame to stand at the western Union when there is no match fund in the M7CN number you gave to me.
Your Husband
Desmond

Oh yawnerama! Blah, blah, twaddle, BS, ho hum….ashame (like that)…stresses (mmmm)

Well the lad can wait and I will reply later. He stuck at "Heartbreak Hotel" short of funds and ashamed because M7CN not valid.

Will reply candyfloss nice and regretting and sympathising with his sorry situation which is never my fault, but am still waiting for reply from my end to send to him ASAP - and re-raising his hopes. I can always upset him after the weekend by mentioning some tales of wild rooting in the outback. I like flip-flopping (one mail warm, the next icy) with the lads hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaah

My scatty and unheartening and unreassuring reply;

Quote:
Sweet Darling Desmond,

Your mail is so wonderful and full of romance and has set me tingling all over, you know?

Cannot wait for your arms to enfold me as I melt into your embrace. Mmmmmmmm.

I really cannot understand what is happening at your end, they have confirmed everything fine and you need only go pick it up.

The money IS there and ready for you. Now hurry and get your goods sorted and join me here for a nice break. You deserve holidays Desmond and I will make sure you fully enjoy this one. Mmmmmmmm

Anyway must rush Walter and Mick have just arrived and keen to start the bush tuckering.

Mail me as soon as you get the money and please smile Darling Husband, I like a smiley man.

Hurried Love and kisses oxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sweety.

Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Update.

Seems "dd" is not a happy camper. Another frenzied mail, which Sweety will ignore because she is off outbacking with the guys out back in the outback.

Quote:
Hello my sweetcheeks,
Am so worried and really dont know what to do now,pls i want you to call your cleark now,seems there is a mistake here about the money.i was told by (westy onion) here that the money was sent to a wrong direction and not to Nigeria.pls hurry up my love,call ur cleark to call western union they sent to money to Benin Republic Instead of Nigeria,Benin city.am finidng it very difficult to pick the money here.you know am staying at the hotel and i really want to meet you soonest my love.pls tell your cleack to use these details to send the money.
Recievers Name......Desmond Raymond
Country i am now is...............Nigeria
City.....................Benin City.
pls ask the (westy onion) to send to these location and not the wrong one.i love you so much and call me with these number as soon as the correction is being made.+2348072219650 hope to hear from you soonest.
your husband,
Desmond.

Have a very nice Easter des - lots of luv, the Spooners.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! Very Happy

clapping clapping clapping

AND BOYFRIEND! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[girlykiss] Corona [/girlykiss]

Update 2 additional.

“dd” mails my husband Murrysweetcakes, who still hasn’t finished cooking my lunch *wink*

So I will have to reply for him. Note I am the better baiter anyway. Lol.

Shocked

Quote:
Hi Cakes,
Hope fine and cool,anyway Ive not been hearing about you and am so worried and confused here.just want to write you and make you understand that it going to be fun and i know all of us and also my sweetheart will meet in persons face to face.i dont know were the msiatek is coming from,but all i know is that i do care and with all my heart am pure and open to take good care of her and also anything that belongs to her.pls write back to me as soon as you recieved these email and also want us to be good friends like as you ve always said,
your friend
Desmond.

Quote:
Desmond,

Not heard from you in while. How are tricks, sport? Have you done what I requested and sent Sweety some nice poems. I know her well and she really is soppy for that romance stuff. It’s the way to her heart for sure.

Not certain I understand what can be causing you to become confused, as long as you treating her OK, then you are OK by me.

I have had my interior decorator paging me about your lack of response to her mails. Des, buddy I need you to get moving and get this deal clinched, money makes us all happy, and if you cannot supply our wants ref- brick tiles then I will reluctantly look elsewhere. I am happy to pay an amount upfront but you really need to get your ass in gear business wise.

Hope you having a great Easter mate.

Regards.

Cakes. Spooner.

Wink Laughing

“dd” again to Sweety (me- I think lol), who is incommunicado. Sounds very stressed does our “des”

Quote:
Honey am right here in a Cyber-cafe opposite the western union location in Nigeria.you did not understand what I wrote in the past emails I sent to you,what am trying to say is that Im not able to pick the money now because it was sent to a diffrent country and not to Nigeria. pls contact your clerk now and tell him to call the western union on phone were he sent the money,he need to tell them on phone to change the country location to (NIGERIA,BENIN CITY) not to another country,because right now it was sent to BENIN REPUBLIC, And that was why am not able to pick the money here in Nigeria. pls am right here in a cyber-cafe waiting to hear from you again.you really need to do these very fast before i can be able to pick the money.I know it has been sent already,but to a wrong Country and not to the country I am now. pls understand what I mean and I have just 3 hours more, before the western union will closed for today,Also I was told here that tomorrow is public holidays. I love you so much honey,kisssssssssssssssssss
your one and only desmond.

Altogether now - everyone - Ahhh Didums. Lol.

Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like I need to have real life things to do more often, I spend a day away from the Spooner mansion and look what happens, pets galore and jumping over each other for our affection, I am going over the days events, thanking my beautiful wife for filling in for me and commenting as I go through.

I also note that although My Sweetheart has been busy, she seems to have left some pets still wanting her affecton, perhaps I should learn by this and be nicer to my pets, no, on second thaughts no, I do enjoy being mean to them.

I think I need to get dopey to get his priorties right and begin to help My interior designer.

I will edit with some comments shortly

Did note this line from Dopey
"please give them ears but not what belongs to me"
Desmond you pathetic insignificant piece of crap, fear not, you will be getting what belongs to you Twisted Evil

Arsewipe Des wrote
Quote:
It is again dark Noon. I am sitting in my Hotel Room in front of the monitor, with the keyboard in front of me. Again waiting to see your nickname on the screen.Many feelings in each word

Dark noon, dont hotels have lights, other than that he has just described me, always happy to see the name of my virtual wife pop up, as for feelings in each word, you bethca tou low life scum, there are great feelings for you from the mansion Evil or Very Mad

The Most Wonderful SweetCheeks wrote
"I like a smiley man." Very Happy

The most beautiful SweetCheeks wrote
"Have a very nice Easter des - lots of luv, the Spooners."

Yes indeed, Fake westies have been hidden and our pets can all go on a wonderful Westy easter fake MTCN hunt. I love games Laughing

The naughty and teasing virtual wife toyed;
"So I will have to reply for him. Note I am the better baiter anyway. Lol."
Most patient with the pets without a doubt, I think my time spent dealing with the people whose lives they destroy has affected my baiting somewhat, now I just want to strangle the bastards Twisted Evil

The ever so vigilant wife told the thieving lad Des;
"I have had my interior decorator paging me about your lack of response to her mails. Des, buddy I need you to get moving and get this deal clinched, money makes us all happy, and if you cannot supply our wants ref- brick tiles then I will reluctantly look elsewhere. I am happy to pay an amount upfront but you really need to get your ass in gear business wise."
One step in front of me I see, it must be the good training I have given her Wink

"Altogether now - everyone - Ahhh Didums. Lol."

Ahhh Didums indeed, my heart bleeds for him

I note that some of the other pets have been tended to but not reported so i will try and catch up on things and if I get time update where we are at with them.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dopey Des update
yes, yet another one,

While my darling wife is eating I have been catching up, it makes it hard when Dopey keeps emailing:
Quote:
You are so kind and Good. Dont worry,having some thought to buy some Industrial Tiles and also i know you will like it,I have some griegion Tiles and also some Italian Tiles to give to you,am short of funds to ship Goods back home and that is why there are some delayed here.pls call cheek for me and tell her to open her email,Ive sent some message for her and also she need to understand what i mean.always i want to be there and to build a better family with each other.Also make her understand that i love her so much and she owns everything about me already.wish am there and to celebrate Ester with you all.byeeeeeee and i love you all.
Desmond

Ohh, the poor miserable prick misses the wonderful SweetCheeks

And so he fecking should
Suitable reply coming shortly

I believe he had best get in touch with my interior designer if he wants to get any money

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice meal it was too Murry. You are a very good cook you know.

Maybe you should open a restaurant one day.

Yes I think because Sweety in Aussie interior she cannot get signal to her laptop or phone, so although she would love to, she cannot help poor des.

If you were to go offshore fishing for a few days the dear lad will have to play ball with DQ PMSL. Also I understand we have another addition to the family to consider for a role destroying lads happiness.

Anyway sweet Hubby, I am off on the town tonight with some friends, will get a taxi, that will save you enough time to get the laundry done.

Kisses oxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SweetCakes writes to Dopey

Quote:
Hi Des my good friend,

Glad I caught you, I am going shortly for a spot of fishing with some good friends, it's a 3 day trip and it is going to be a blast, the guy organising it has every details planned for a superb time, strippers, hookers, booze, great fishing and a great boat, I am so looking forward to it. We even have jelly wrestling. The only down point is we left A good friend Noid in charge of coaster and he stuffed up well and truly, ahh, doesn't matter, we wouldn't have used the coaster for teh drinks anyway, there jus tfor wriitng down phone nu,bers in case i need to get in touch with any of the hooker or stripper anyway

My secretary is abreast of most matters of importance and I can get in touch with her or she with me but it will be very bad reception and I will only bother if it is an emergency, I will have her email you and if you need anything let me know.

Meanwhile, SweetCheeks is off camping and having a great time from all accounts but is having similiar issues with service.

It's great to get away for a few days.

My interior designer has been left in charge of selecting the tiles and my secretary has authority to make payments by funds transfer to banks if need be to get the ball rolling so please let her hopefully it will all be sorted by the time I get back

Have a great Easter Des, I know I will
And I do Sincerely hope you have been a good boy and the Easter bunny brings you what you deserve

Regards
SweetCakes

Positions vacant
This should hopefully pave the way for Dopey to play with other charactors

@DQ, hopefully he will get his arse in gear and sort out my tiling issues, feel free to ask for pictures of tiles to check colour and certificates for the grading may be another avenue to get him working, whatever you like is fine by us

@Devil Woman, In Pm I invited you to join in and as it turns out we have a roll for my secretary if you are intersted, not much to it from what I can see but you could expect to receive email from Dopey when he misses me, the roll could be as minor as replying that you will pass on a message which you can do by posting here or if you wanted to get more involved than that opportunity is open as well.

On the subject of secretaries, I think SweetCheeks may need one as well because Dopey is getting very desperate now.

I just love desperate lads Laughing

Ok, off to check on the other pets now

Sandra update
I am still waiting for the courier to get in touch, I am not too bothered at how enept he is as that will hopefully tip off any real vicitims, all the same, I was looking forward to wasting some credit

This from the now hungry Sandra, just wanting a little money for foodstuffs;

Quote:
Hi Sweetcakes.

How are you doing...i want to ask for help from you...i need some money so that i can use it to buy my foodstuff...so i want to help me send it today and get back to me...i love you so much...i cant wait to come and meet you in Australia as soon as my luggage deliver to you kindly email me and let me know.so that i can papair for my come to meet you.we can start new life together.

Receiver's Name: M0nica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Close
City: Maryland
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Text Question as: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra.

AND, would you tell me how much you sent, then. if maybe you're given a new mtcn, write it to me and the sender's full name, ok.

I await your reply.

Lord Of Love.

Sandra.

"Lord Of Love." how lovely

I might have to ask about Monica Hester, knowing I am going to get some bull shit story that I will accept but it is another excuse to waste some time.
Editing to note I decided against it, i would rather the lad use that name knowing what comes up in a search on the name so I am not taking any chances

I will also let you in on a secret, M0nica Hester is another aliases of the same scammer so it seems, I have done a small amount of research and revealed this Click Here

I will be off to update the info at Scamwarners and hopefully ruin some more of his jobs Laughing

But for now, this sent to Sandra
Quote:
Hi Sandra,

just stepping out the door for a 3 day fishing trip, I really must leave now or I am going to miss my flight, I have contacted my secretary who knows about you and will contact you if need be.

Sorry to be in such a rush but I need to go.

Just quickly, these courier people you use still haven't called me, what in teh hell is going on with them, i know some people in customs and I can get them to check it out for you if you like, just let me know

Regards
SweetCakes

I am also setting up for another baiter to play the part of my customs friend so if anybody is interested let me know and I might get customs to check out the delivery company

Sandra's courier comapany
What a dope he is, I cant be sure but I think the courier is actually a different lad that I have been passed onto

His latest email to me in response to me telling him to call in the next hour;

Quote:
OKEY

It took him 3 hours to not call and write that Rolling Eyes

My reply to John
Quote:
John,

I am still waiting for your call.

Do you have that scanner fixed now.

I will be away for 3 days but I may have my secretary contact you

Regards
SweetCakes

You may notice, I am as far as possible keeping my story straight with all pets, no point in confusing the issue Wink

Still, one more pet who needs his feed bowl filled with Tallon

Introducing Angela
Quote:
My name is Angela i am (24) years but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr ALEX RUBA was the managing director of Alex & Associates (Ltd) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It 's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Rev rend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my pictures.
I will also like to see yours today!
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Angela...

For now, we just want the scripts for posting so nothing fancy;

Quote:
Hi Angeela

Sorry, you caught me at a bad time, I will send you a complete email in a day or so,

Meanwhile, please feel free to load my box with emails, I really am interested in finding out all about you

Regards
SweetCakes

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hells bells your going to need another computer to keep track of who's who, Who's with who, who likes who, and who's going to visit who, and who's sending money to who.

Still it just might be that if I lived in Nigeria, I would understand , the relationships of them over there. Confused

Lets hope no one gets divorced, dies, falls down a hole, gets hit by a truck, etc,etc: Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you recruit too many NN might be able to employ them in the porn industry.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We dont have too many lads, just sharing the love Laughing

In all honesty, it is good to have a couple of baits in varying stages to keep a good roll on, if you do end up with more than you can handle, simply ignore your least favourite Wink

@Devil Woman, did you want to play too, I have an opening for my secretary to contact Dopey, if you do want to play, post here and one of us will send you an email address for Dopey

Speaking of Dopey, he seems a little upset with SweetCheeks for not getting the money to him, oh, the poor lad, I will let SweetCheeks post that one when she has finished all the other work I have given her to do Wink

Now, onto the newest pet Angela

She sent me some pictures with her first email, seeing as though I have uploaded them already I may as well share them

And here is her latest scripted email to me
Quote:
My Dearest.
Firstly I thank you for your response to the message I sent to you,
Dearest why i contacted you is that i have been searching for a matured and responsible man that will not disappoint me in the near future,I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me, I will really like us to have a good family relationship/friendship inspite of anything because I have this feelings that you are not going to betray me at the end.

I contacted you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am a single daughter of my step-mother back there in Rwanda(because i am from a poligamous family, I grew up in Rwanda my country, I had my college certificate in the year 2000, I was admited into the University in 2002 there I did my one year subject in business management before the political crisis in my country began,My father was killed in the process by some rebels during the war,they accused my father of coup attempt,and i lost my mother that same day also and so many of my family members our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like /international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

Listen please,I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i was receiving from my step mother in Rwanda since the death of my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents.
So,I decided to run away to any African country so i had to run to where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the UN Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$5, 700, 000.00) (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) in one of the leading Banks in europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank in europe and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in the invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started.
After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face.
We will invest the fund, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be between the two of us only, for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to anyone untill i come over , once the fund has been transfered.
Meanwhile the name of the Revrend father that i am using his computer to send this messages to you is Rev Moses Aluwa,his Tel number is
(00221772637534)and his email add is ([email protected])
you can call him today and tell him to call me so that you can talk to me please because i want to hear your voice but don't tell him anything about the money,for security reasons,i trust only you and no body else.
Just tell him that you want to speak with Angela Ruba from Rwanda because there are so many other Nationalities who has one problem or the other in the camp here.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours forever,
Angela..

I have sent my reply already which will autofarward shortly for me to edit in, quite a simple reply, again, no point in wasting my time at this early stage

Freshly forwarded on, here is my simple no fuss reply

Quote:
Hi Angela,

That is such a sad story, please tell me all about it and have the reverend contact me.

Regards
SweetCakes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic