SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I would laugh so much if...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would laugh so much if there was a forum run by lads called 419mugu or something, where they discuss scamming modalities. It would explain how they all seem to end up sending the same curses bearing doom at us sometimes Laughing.

I can imagine it...

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhh its been done. Last year there was a mass bait which had a series of real life lads sign up and divulge their deepest darkest secrets to other 'scammers'

I was watching it for a while but I think overall it fizzled out after a while.

Pulled link: Sorry, that is a premium members only bait site. Wink -Ima

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No quotie postie abovie -- JMR

We have to do it again.

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see that! or even be in on it. Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that idea.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lareneg wrote:
It would explain how they all seem to end up sending the same curses bearing doom at us sometimes Laughing.

Lads do a helluva lot of their networking on Messenger. They chat away like little sparrows to each other, sharing tips and ideas and even looking for other lads to help them out. Although they're pretty guarded about giving out stuff that will make money to lads who aren't in their particular gang, they'll often swap stories, news and insults.

Try baiting a lad as another lad and then add him to your Messenger list. The results can be quite interesting.

Another reason they sometimes seem to speak with one voice is because they are plagiarists - if a lad receives a particularly good insult or format, he will file it away for later use. There are many examples here on the forum of insults sent to lads by baiters which turn up in replies many months later from other lads. Send one lad something juicy and it soon makes it's way around Ladland. That's part of the reason why we have to be so careful about giving out anything that the little shits can use in their scams - once one gets hold of it, you can guarantee another will have it sooner or later.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic