SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Count The 'Darllings'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nancy Garang to me
show details 11:25 AM (8 hours ago) Reply

Dearest Love,
darlling Lovely Sunday to, you, darllin i am sorry for write you so late darlling we are having a program at the church darlling that is why i could'nt back from the church on time.darlling I believe it is great I read your last mail and i realized very well that you are someone who would treat me with love and understanding as i have gone through a lot of pains. darlling I appreciate your effort towards me darlling,please let your interest to assist me transfer this money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life darlling. i do pray alot for our lord to guide and protect us till we meet inperson.

As i told you in my previous mail, darlling i am presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my parents, darlling things are very difficult here and all my hopes is on you and for you to assist me transfer 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father at SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL to your position so that you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

darlling I have informed the bank about our plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status. In this regards darlling i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 5.7 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.John Garang, of which i am the next of kin.please send me your phone number and home address.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUE AU SENEGAL
Avenue LeopoldSedarSenghor, Dakar

Email = [email protected]
Email = [email protected]
Contact person .Dr.Warziely Karziem
Bank Account number, 0030250510296
Telphone +221 77 2459568
Fax line 338944004.
When you contact the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal please darlling try and call the bank on phone to fast every thing up so that they will not delay your mail darlling. I will like to stop here and await to hear from you. Sincerely yours Inlove without end

Nancy .

Fourteen!

I'm definately replying in a positive 'loved-up' vein. I have to see if we can beat that score. Anybody want to hazard a guess? I think I might say I love being called 'darllin' (sic) but much prefer.......................suggestions welcome.

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it!

One of my lads called me "daddy" 17 times in an email half that size. It's hard to read and not pee yourself laughing. Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol de-educate the lad ...

darlin(g) is something that waitresses call their customers, what is much more loving and personal is:

my biatch

pussy (short for pussy willow, girls love to be called that since it's so pretty, warm and fuzzy)

my love muffin

my sex pot

you witch (he is so captivated by you)

I'm sure I'll think of something more clever once I'm done with this post -- lol -- good luck Smile

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K*ntface it's the in thing don't you know and Westerners love that term of affection

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dearest ComDumpstor?

beloved shagbucket ?

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Squeezebox?

Pooh Bear?

RumpRoast?

CuddleBug?

Lamb chop?

Hot Buns?
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They could at least spell "darling" right! Laughing

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lads call me fat ass because it means they accept me.
I love to be called shrew by my lads too. It's so loving.
Every woman wants to be called those names you know. Wink

Since you are a guy "beerbelly" might be a good one or "shorty cock" baldy, moma's boy, pinhead, things that other men would find revolting if called that and dump the crazy scammer witch.

The list is endless with manly insults that you LOVE so much.
It's always an honor to be called those names. That means you are accepted and loved by your woman.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a SWEET mail??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Barrister Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inkerman,
I have been baiting this lad for about a week now. I am very upset with you Wink You are stealing my girl. I don't get anywhere near as many "darlings" as you! Do you think if I send her money she will love me more/ Wink
Has the lad sent you any pics yet?

PM sent
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe this, this just dropped into my inbox after I challened the promised 20% as not enough for the work. Made me do a bit of a double take Surprised

Note: totally out of chracter from the inital scammer email..only 5 darllings for me.
Double Note: if you read it aloud in a Fran Drescher accent it is just magic. Laughing

Quote:
Dearesty Love ,
Goodmorning!! darlling i have redaing the mail you have sending to me , darling please i will like you to contact the bank immediately to seek the posibility of the transaction to your account darlling. I will like you to inform me soon as you have sending the mail to the bank darlling so that i will go with rev to the bank to confirm your mail darlling.I will have to stop here and await to hear from you.
Sincerely yours Inlove without end
Nancy

I will send instructions for them to contact the bank darling.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be an idea to keep in touch over this one and have it culminate in us all flying out, on the same flight, to meet her.

Let's have some fun.........................dahlinks

Barrister; I posted the above before I read your PM.

Yes, Yes and thrice Yes.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Barrister; Have you got your pictures from 'our' girl yet?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep. Got two in the second email. I asked for more in my reply and got another in the third. Asked again and I got the first two again. I just asked for more and I think he is out of pics already. We will see if I get more!
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have told her I like the name 'Tr1angle', so see if you can go for something complementary like 'Red'. Just a thought.

She loves me y'know..............not you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic