SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My 1st love bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first love bait running and this "person" obviously has some trouble with the English language but they have one little lingual imperfection that just makes me smile every time they use it, and they use it in every mail Laughing because the weather of course is everyones source of smalltalk...doesnt work too well if you think the word is welder though Wink

i.e...
Quote:
Honey the welder here is very bad

Quote:
sorry for my late reply is dun to the welder we have here that was why

damned welder!!

I have also had to slap it a couple of times as it continually asks me to call even though I explained that I am deaf as a result of an so I am thinking maybe I could go for a slapette allied to holding out a hope that they finally get to talk to me on the phone? I have a K7 number and I'm sure they could go for my explanation that it is a special phone for the deaf that I have just had installed especially so I can speak to my "honey"? Then when they complain that they called and nobody answered I could just say I didnt hear the phone? Then maybe I got the stupid company that installed it to fix it cos it obviously didnt work and record a message that just says "hello....hello.....who is that? ...... hello" before it cuts off? Does K7 allow you to record your own message? Laughing

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that K7 allows you to record your own outgoing message. But I'm not 100% sure on that - I can't figure out how to make the voice mail a wmp or something I can hear (it made it a cell phone extension).

Since they don't have the special phone you need, you could always suggest they use YIM chat - that you have a handicapped version that types as they talk...and then switch between responding in chat and on the mic...

Usually they just want to hear that you really are male/female and don't call often since it costs them MONEY ...

I've only had one drop me cause I didn't have a number that would call him - and I wouldn't get on cam for him (I don't have one)...he wanted to share the call expenses, so I just explained that I'm spending 50$ a month on a cell phone that I don't want, just to talk to him, so he could spend 50$ a month calling me Smile LOL then after knowing I picked up a monthly contract he still dropped me...

I finally picked up a virgin mobile phone (15$ every 3 months for about 200 mins, and the mins roll over). I consider that disposable.

I've only had about 10 calls since I tell them to IM me BEFORE they call, I work a lot and can't be disturbed by the calls. Frequently I just turn it off, or if they don't IM first, I just don't answer it.

I tell them to IM me first since they want to answer "who is this" with "your husband", and I can't tell the accents/voices apart. I also insist they go back to IM since I can't hear them over the static...

I just say "pardon" or "I couldn't hear that" or "repeat that please" and they get frustrated. I love it when they try to call back 5 or 6 times to try to get a clearer connection Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of good advice on phone baiting in the sticky that Mugatu put together a while ago.

Check out the Uni, there's lots of good advice in there on the subject.

For me, I prefer making excuses as to why they cant call me and even more excuses as to why I cant call them, last night I relented and gave a lad my number insisting he call me, he is supposedly a very professional director of a 100% risky free delivery company and he thinks pranking me makes him look legitimate, I emailed him and told him that he will need to call me back or forget about the transaction.

I always maintain that I am in control, I make the rules and if they want to play they will, I do lose some baits because of it but who cares when there are so many other deserving lads, besides, I can always rebait Laughing

Edited to fix many rushed post typos

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, I dont want to talk to them on the phone...I just want to f*&k with them Twisted Evil

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well so far mine (lads not vlads) have been content talking on YIM...for the most part...

at the beginning I could waste hours of their time, talking to more than one lad at a time of course...

but since it's been months (mid October) since my initial ones have been in contact with me, and I just can't come up with the money they need for various reasons, they've cut back on my YIM time - an hour here or there every few days...so I picked up a couple new ones...

Don't worry about keeping every one that comes your way - there are plenty of scum in the sea...I've had some that talked a few times and went away...I play a really broke young single woman (cute too) and I think some decide to go away since I have money woes they don't think they will get enough out of me...

The ones that stick around are a lot of fun - lots of cool things to do with them (check the tips and tricks section).

When it finally gets down to sending money (after a few months) I LOVE M7CN S3CUR3 - it really wastes a lad's time and causes a great deal of stress and frustration Smile

The instructions are here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626

I've had one lad attempt it 5 or 6 times and he blames himself and a slow African connection for not being able to get it - he wants me to try again when I get "my insurance check from a wreck"... I'm more than happy to oblige him in a couple weeks Twisted Evil

They all complain that it's hard, and they can't do it - I just tell them the entire US is going to that method and my state is one of the first ones to implement it - it's a secure method to try to stem the flow of cash to terrorist and fraudsters...

I tell them it's become a new LAW, and the number is generated while the process is being completed (of course it starts over each time they refresh the page)...It takes 300 - 400 clicks to get to the end -

I don't use "frustrate the lad" until they've completed it once (and never get the e-mail with the last 3 digits of the number), once they've completed it, I use the "frustrate the lad" option so they never get to the end again...I've only had 2 lads reach the end (and not get their e-mail)...but the second one is begging me to try again Twisted Evil

I've had one tell me to do it and give him the number, I just told him the new method only generates the number for the country it was started in, so a US number wouldn't work in the UK (he really was in africa).

There is a customer service number on the first page that you send to them - I suggest you call it to see what it is, the option for money orders is like 8 or 9 and the voice mail talks really slow...good waste of their phone money.

When they suggest I call customer service I tell them I did, and since I was not the recipient all they can do is tell me the process has been started. Then tell the lads they need to call to find out more. I don't think any of my lads have actually called customer service yet.

Have lots of fun with your new hobby and kiss your free time good bye Wink

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic