SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So who's baiting Mr. B4batunde ON1?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in reply to my opening "I'm interested" email:

Shocked Laughing
Quote:
Attn : Ethel D1ckstuffer,

We have been given instruction to remit this money to you, they choose
to compensate you with this money as Nigeria is being rebranded, they
hope this will make you an agent of spreading the news of the new good
Nigeria.

We were given your email to contact you on and to remit this fund to
you as the official bank. We will appreciate if you can have the time
and afford the cost to come to Nigeria to see things are real and safe.

We hope to hear from you soon before we activate your account.

We wish to serve you better.

Sincerely,

Mr. B4batunde On1
Foreign Operations Manager
Zenith International Bank Plc

He must have realized his error because moments later I received the same email with my character's name.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's me, probably explains why I haven't heard from him yet.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, Miss...um...Ethel. Wink

Just so you know, we shouldn't interfere with each other. I'm only baiting him cause his opening letter looked like he might be good to get a fake bank site out of. My bait is going to be pretty short(if I get the site) and a straight bait.

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the same reason I was after him, although I was just looking in FB and it looks like Jacky has all ready added an entry for the email only address z3nithbankservices.com

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1347302#1347302

I've also just had an email from them telling me they are going to provide details for online account access, so it looks like they might have another address for their actual website.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, well with so many baiters after this guy, his sites are not going to last very long. Twisted Evil

Edit: Looks like they do, I checked my email after you mentioned that and sure enough, I have my login details. I'll update the thread in with the site FB.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic