SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

please rev benjamin dover help me out, am really suffering.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. It's really hard to believe that TWAT could cause suffering. I have always enjoyed TWAT and it has never made me suffer. Sadly, this lad has found that dealing with TWAT is harder than he thought.

Good thing that Rev. Dover is there to pick up the pieces. I think that it is time for Rev Dover to hit the road again and meet this fellow in person. Laughing I will have to find a nice place now.

Quote:
NO!, how did it hapened?.no wonder i have nt heard from him for a while, may his soul rest in peace. while like i said before now, am longe oluwaseun precious, a member of the TW@T church down here in lagos Nigeria.to cut the story short, i been assigned to head the twat church in Nigeria.
Rev, it will interest you to know that, ever since my initiation into the TW@T church, i been living a life of misery,promises of coming down to Nigeria was all i heard from rev brian jacks, to conclude on the church building and my wellfare.till date i ve not seen any. so i decided to complain to the church. thank GOD you finally told me the truth, i was taking it for a scam.
so, what do we do now, since rev brian jacks has gone to meet with the lord. He was my best friend and a man of honour, though i ve not seen him facially. please rev benjamin dover help me out, am really suffering.

my regards.
longe oluwaseun precious.
TWAT CHU8CH, LAGOS,NIGERIA

Quote:
Dear Brother Precious,

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you have encountered. I had no idea any of this was going on. I have spoken to Rev. Phystme about all of this and he has instructed me to immediately travel to West Africa to help fix this unfortunate situation. It has been a number of years since I have been there. I will need to renew my travel visa. This should take no more than a couple of day. I will be in contact shortly to let you know of my arrangements.

Blessings,

Rev. Benjamin Dover

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
thank GOD you finally told me the truth

When did you start doing that YW?? Confused

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I for one am thrilled to hear that Rev. Dover is on his way to ease, uh, I mean increase, this lad's suffering.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear... is this starting all over again? I just recovered from laughing too much after that last safari...
Well, if that's the case... I really hope everyone involved will really enjoy this new adventure (some a bit more, some a bit less probably..)
Will this be another YW, prof and JJB joint-effort again? Hope so, that last safari was absolute amazing...

But good to see he already had some practice as 'since my initiation into the TWAT church, i been living a life of misery' ... I can tell you my friend, that was not misery, that was heaven!... wait for Rev. Dover to come to your rescue...
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't seen the dear rev. facially? So it's a facial he wants? Riigghhtt....

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
rev brian jacks has gone to meet with the lord. He was my best friend and a man of honour, though i ve not seen him facially.
I'm sure YW can pull a full strings and bring them together Waaaaait a minute.... wouldn't that mean sending said lad off to his maker? Ah well, that's the way the cookie (or lad) crumbles.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is about half way to Nigeria from Namibia? Gabon!

Quote:
Brother Precious,

I have some very good news. Rev. Phystme has asked that we make you and your church in Nigeria a priority. This means that we will postpone the construction of the cathedral in the Philippines until the construction of yours in completed. In other words, instead of waiting 2-3 years to begin construction of yours, we will begin this year.

I will need a couple of pieces of information from you as soon as possible.

First off, I will need the name and contact information for whatever public official that I will need, to secure private or public land for purchase. I will look to you for the final location but to get the correct officials on our side, I want to start lobbying them now. We do not want any bureaucratic delays slowing us down.

Also, I will need you to find a place for us to store the hand carved altar that is being shipped for your cathedral. It weights just over 12 tons, so we will need a fairly large, secure location for it. You will love the altar. It is hand carved out of granite from the African nation of Namibia. It is made in the town of Omaruru. The altar that was going to be headed to the Philippines is now yours. I will let you know as soon as I have all of the details how we will need to proceed.

Once again, I apologize for all of the problems that you have encountered. But I think that there is a silver lining to this cloud. If it were not for the hardships that you have suffered, it would have been years until your cathedral would have been completed. Now, it will be much sooner.

Keep the faith Brother,

Ben

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It weights just over 12 tons, so we will need a fairly large, secure location for it.
Huh? Confused
Can't wait to see where this is headed... Are you going to ask the lad to secure a truck, get paid in advance, and then beaten to a pulp by an outraged truckie? You bastard you...

12 tonnes of granite is only 1.6m cube BTW. I guess the altar is therefore hollow and has something 'special' inside...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I truly have tears in my eyes. NO, not for the lad being sent to his Maker (after all, it's a better place!)or for how he's already suffereing, but for

TWAT
Rev. Phystme
Rev. Ben Dover

and the though of a lad being beaten to a pulp by an irate trucker.

He needs to learn that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see you are back at the helm, YW. Show him some good lovin'. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another wicked evil safari - bring it on!!!!

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer to every living in misery lads dreams, a 12 ton granite alter. Shocked

Tell you something YW, you're spoiling those TWATS Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i love the pain in his mail.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just nip out and warm the camel up

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant. Smile

*settles down with popcorn*

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
PeopleExpress
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait to read what you have in store for the weary sufferer. Give em' hell!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is gonna be fun. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pleased to see that you are taking a break from scamming the entire world in order to look after this poor lost little lad(why do it small, if you are going to do it at all?)
note the picture when you scroll down

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the lad (Precious)

Quote:
rev i contacted the person incharge of the land and he is ready anytime we aretoo.he asked me some questions on how many
plots of land we wanted i could not give him an answer since i do not know the capacity at which the cathedral will contain so i would send
you his contact info so you can both talk on the issue.

And another

Quote:
Rev, greet you in the name of the lord God,Amen. am happy to say thank God i ve been heard. thats nice of your help rev, i will do as you said.but rev,you did talk about my wellfare. i was about collecting an advance pay of my salary before rev brian jacks died.the advance pay was to clare my debt i ve be owing since later year 2008, rev, it will interest you to know that,i ve been sent packing out of my apartment,since my rent was due. i ve been putting up with a friend since the beginning of this year. and thats not fair.
please rev, help me out.the omly person who knows my pain has been taken away by the hands of death. well i bless God things will be fine soon, i can see it.
my regards to the TWATchurch.

Rev. Dover wants to meet the lad in Gabon, present the lad with his hand carved altar, ordain him, and give him piles of cash.

Quote:
Brother Precious,

I have been in contact with Rev Phystme. He has given me instructions on how to proceed.

First off, I have been instructed to ordain you as a TWAT minister. I hope that you realize what an honor this is. All of our ministers are required to perform 4 years of foreign missionary service before they can be ordained. This is to prove that their faith and willingness to serve the Lord is strong enough. Since you have experienced such hardship already, you are NOT being required to perform missionary service. You are the first, and only ministry-candidate that I have ever heard of that has been given such privilege. I believe that Rev. Phystme has big plans for you. You have a very special place within the folds of TWAT. Enjoy its loving embrace.

Second, your altar is ready to be shipped. It will be trucked as far North as the equator. From there, you and I will greet it, and guide it the rest of the way home as has been mandated by the Church doctrine. You may or may not be aware of the ceremony that takes place when an alter is being handed over to its minister. Just as Christ had to carry his cross, every TWAT minister that receives his altar, symbolically carries it back to his church. As all TWAT minister before you have done, you are required to "carry" your cross as well. During the journey, you will fast and reflect on Christ's journey with his cross.

You are very lucky that you are so close to the equator. Some ministers before you are much farther North than you. Their journeys were far more difficult.

So, in accordance with Church doctrine, we request you to meet us in Libreville, Gabon. There, you will be presented with the altar for your cathedral and ordained by its side. For the rest of your life, no matter where you serve your Church, your altar will go with you. Like the Lord's cross, this altar will be yours for life.

Once you are ordained, I will entrust you with the funds that will pay for the construction of your cathedral. Not taking into account the exchange rate, this amount is usually in the amount of one and a half million U.S. dollars. The funds will be in the form of U.S. currency. This will be enough to acquire the land and begin construction.

[child mode]
Our TWAT construction engineer will be there to oversee the TWAT erection. He will make sure that the erection is handled properly, so that any member that enters the TWAT, will feel its warm embrace and enjoy being inside it. Being a member yourself, I do not know if you have ever been inside a TWAT, but let me tell you, once you have been inside one, you will never want to leave, even if you enter through the back door.
[/child mode]

I should have my visa any day now. I will not be traveling alone. There will be at least 4 other TWAT priests traveling with me to witness your ordination. We will all accompany you home with your altar.

Let me know when you have made your travel arrangements so we can establish a date for our arrival.

Remain blessed,

Rev. Benjamin Dover

Golden Pith Mortar x17
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Benin is a primary source country for boys and girls trafficked for forced labor in Nigeria's granite quarries.

He might even find a job. Very Happy

Doesn't look as if the pay's too good though.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Laughing Going to have to stop reading this at the office though... getting strange looks from the co-workers at the strange bursts of laughter coming out of my office...

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic! the church that inspired me to bait in the first place is back Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this lad is half as dedicated as Adamu, this should be prime time viewing.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be epic Twisted Evil

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic