SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She's ugly, so she might be genuine, but I doubt it.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day BeakerZ, and welcome to eater's.. Wink

falnsb,
Have you tried tracking your new girl friend, through Romancescam.com, On there you will find pictures and sometimes a complete set of scripts.

The Ukrainians are a funny lot, They sometimes will simply drop you, for no apparent reason, then weeks later will re-appear, as if nothing has happened.
I think that if they get a large pay day, they simply go off air, and only return when the money runs out.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I found this forum at about 5:00 this morning just after I googled the word Birispol and this page really helped my sanity!!! The word was taken from an email from a lady? in Ukraine who is very similar to Steven's scammer and lo and behold I have hit paydirt at last. I actually laughed at his replies hearthily back and realised I felt better about myself. This isn't my first love interest from Russia but even cynical as I have become with them I was playing it along waiting for the asking of money which I only got a month before from another person in same country. However my one is not ugly and has sent me loads of pics but I still wasnt falling for it was delting them as fast as I got them until this last email which I received today. Everything is there the invalid couple in the UK named Tamara, etc and the husband who will be my friend, and now this evening there is a problem and the invalid cannot go to bank so is going to send the money to me to send to "her" via Western Union, etc.

I checked the headers this morning after reading this forum and guess what I found: X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional

I have a bit of experience with working in the Internet so excuse me for jumping ahead a bit but I definitely feel I am being scammed now for sure and not sure what now except I've learned a lot off this page already today. I don't have a mentor yet but am open to suggestions? I'm not sure if I can eat this scammer on my own now without some help if its available...

I know this was posted in January but I had to say something so I'll check back in again later...regards!!!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sam,

welcome to the romance section of 419eater

It sounds like you are off to a flying start.

So long as you are baiting safely, send any old crap to start with, it doesn't really matter for a while yet

Is sounds like you may have read the romance sticky already, if not I have a link in my signature line and it is essential reading for any new romance baiter

I am short on time right now myself but a lot of good advice can be found in the recent (and older ones too) threads here about baiting vlads so check the recent threads here which will help, one recent thread also has links to other useful part of the site that any new romance baiter should read, Cathartic Kate posted that so find her recent post and you will have the golden key

Good luck and have fun

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Murray I appreciate the response and the back up!!!

I've read your link and and am checking out the forums on this site too.

I've answered my email friend (",) to see what happens next though I have a feeling if I am reading a script I will not be surprised too much now. I'll keep this forum posted. Nice one...

Sam
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My girlfriend write to me today. We
talk about weather food and many other things. I tell her about you.
She was glad for it very much. They hope, that we can meet in
United Kingdom and try to receive our relation. They will glad to see us in
their home. She ask for your postal address, that we can know how far
from her you are. Her husband good man and He will glad to be your
friend. They are good family, but my girlfriend and her husband are
invalid and she can't talk and hear. But it isn't dissapoint them.
They have such happy family together. I want to have my happy too

A couple of emails back my one said exactly the same thing. Took me a while to cop the genius of this and how the human mind sees what it wants to see and hears what it wants to hear. My one mentions later that the husband is also fully deaf and mute. Now I was informed this happy couple live in the UK presumably somewhere in London. I'm across the sea in Dublin but I can't ring them because they cant hear or speak (",)

Its a surprisingly neat trick because when one hears how someones best lifelong friend is afflicted with the mutt and jeff, etc and is an "invalid" one tends to fall for 'aw now isn't that terrible' sense of guilt feeling but not guilt trip cos I ain't packing my bags just yet on this Wink and then one hears yet they met across the internet to fell in love and are now happily in love and happily married together 'aw isn't that so sweet'

I make this point because now I am being asked for bank account details where this invalid couple who can't get to the bank are going to send me money from there home (could have internet banking to be fair) and I am going to send the money to my love via WU somewhere supposedly in Ukraine. This is a twist to what I am used to and TBH did once a few years ago now they are going to send me the money to send to her and she even said I could open up another bank account just for this money they will be sending me including cover charges for WU so they are not asking for my own bank details.

Anyone see the twist here yet? I was also given a yahoo email address to communicate with this couple of course this doesn't mean they or it is in the UK. I think I will reply and now suss out the yahoo email address maybe now I am replying to two scripts, etc. I get a feeling from rereading this particular forum page that my vlad? is learning from their mistakes and getting very cute now...

Any experienced guy/gal have any helpful suggesions would love to hear from ye,

Rgds Samgold

"It's Gold we're dealing with here not some silly gangster with a pocket knife for backup. This is 'I won this game' Gold."
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@falnsb

I've met an old acquaintance of yours btw. I replied to Tamara in UK friend of Natalia in Odessa, Ukraine but Tamara seems to be confused about my vlad's name:

"I just saw from you the letter!
My girlfriend Ekaterina spoke to me about you.
She very well responded about you.
And she said, that you are ready to meet her.
Well my name is Tamara my surname Beshir"

"Ekaterina very good person! And at it very big hopes on будушее!
I give it chance to find the person. With which it will be happy.
I hope helped to understand to you developed situation.
Tamara "

Both Tamara Beshir ([email protected]) and natalia1 ([email protected]) are issuing from the same ip address in Germany as well:

"Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from MICROSOF-A65E68 (static.88-198-120-177.clients.your-server.de [88.198.120.177])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 4sm834689fge.23.2009.04.09.08.03.40
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Thu, 09 Apr 2009 08:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:53:01 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional"

"Received: from [88.198.120.177] by web28302.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Apr 2009 07:32:26 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/5.2.15 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.1
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:32:26 +0000 (GMT)

From RIPE:

% Information related to '88.198.0.0 - 88.198.255.255'
inetnum: 88.198.0.0 - 88.198.255.255
netname: DE-HETZNER-20051227
org: ORG-HOA1-RIPE
descr: Hetzner Online AG
admin-c: HOAC1-RIPE
tech-c: HOAC1-RIPE
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: HOS-GUN
mnt-routes: HOS-GUN
source: RIPE # Filtered
organisation: ORG-HOA1-RIPE
org-name: Hetzner Online AG
org-type: LIR
address: Hetzner Online AG
Attn. Martin Hetzner
Stuttgarter Str. 1
91710 Gunzenhausen
Germany
phone: +49 9831 610061
fax-no: +49 9831 610062

I am not worried anymore about am I being scammed now I know I am being scammed (",) Let the party begin Wink

My Natalia just sent me my first NSFW pic well in a bikini methinks i'm going to apply some pressure now and ask to see some more....might as well have sum fun Razz
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I've replied to my vlad and promised to open account and asked for nude pics after declaring undying love...etc Razz

I've loaded Exif Viewer into Firefox (I learn't this from some member on this site I forget who but thanking you) and scanned the pics I've been sent from Natalia but they are coming up clean. Mind you I did notice by the jpeg filenames that they seemed to be taken with a camera phone.

I also replied back to her 'invalid' friend saying I am preparing to open a bank account for money transfer and how much do they intend to transfer and asked what is their postal address in UK just as an assurance from them, etc. I also had a counter-slip to their slip in names in that twice I mentioned my Russian girlfriend's name is Ulyana in counterpoint to their slip Ekaterina

I hope I'm not giving the show away here anyway one feels count pointer count yegads later...
samgold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All quiet on the Western front here. Either my vlad is thinking about my proposals or has taken the weekend off. Damn who can I annoy now hmm let me see now.....I have another love baiter on the go I sent a reply to see if I get an answer back if I do I will set up a separet post for this methinks... Twisted Evil

I think I've figured out the setting up bank account scam from the Russian Detective site. The scammer puts a check into the account and the victim then sends the "much needed money" from their account under pressure immeadiatley to help out the dame in distress with their own money and the check then bounces afterwards. Not bad, not bad at all, crafty enuff alright Laughing

Sam Gold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic