SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad will Voodoo me with Black African Powers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad is mad at me after taking him to WU office twice and "almost got arrested" so he went to the gods to put voodoo on me... i have 3 days to send him the money or I lose my mind or my life ends in tragedy Very Happy

this is the site he gave me http://www.kwakubonsam.com/ of the priest who has put a spell on me cause I violated the god's tradition of lying.

so if you don't see me here again you know what happened Very Happy

anybody else got voodooed for scambaiting here? Smile

(ps I must say, it looks somewhat scary)

Lad's email :

Quote:
Linda Antwiwaah to me

Andy
am very supreise about you,what you did is total criminal for knowing that you haven`t send any money but pretending as if you sent me money.what will l gain from it to say that l have not got the money?l print a copy of what you called it as a receipts of the said amount you sent to the Wesrtern union office and l nearly arrested for presenting fake document,l was told that the receipt is a fake one because there are so many things indicate that it is fake,l will not tell you to repeat the same thing to somebody else.

l went to the gods and they have ask me to ask you wheather you will send the money or not because they think what you did is against their customs for telling lies.l have given you their site already and you can chellenge them www.kwakubonsam.com ,they ask me to inform you to send me the money before 7th April,2009 else they will not be responsible whatever that will happen to you,one of their punishment can be striking you to death or going mad.l woudn`t

OUCH THAT HURTS!

Last edited by johanF00 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
General419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, do you think he actually paid that guy to voodoo you?

Nigerians seriously believe in black magic and voodoo, so if you really pissed him off he might be mad enough to shell out cash to voodooo you =)

George - "please stop calling me okay thanks."
Cliford - "YARRRRRRRRRRRR YOUR TIME IS UP SO YOU WILL BE KIDNAP ANY TIME FROM NOW"
Mark - "I would lactate because I broke the law"
Charles - "your church will luquidate and you shall move from grace to grass..you foolish old ass-hole called revererend...bastard."
Cliford - "and even the police or fbi can not get me i work with them so if you fill you they will help you haa haa haa haa"

Get a shiny ORANGE name! Try clicking here!
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmm I guess we'll see in a couple of days :p
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow voodoo'd already!!

Congratulations!! beers!

Send him to MG next then when that fails and he curses you even more you'll have some prime siggy material.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmm there's a sig icon for that??

nice!
Sid Vicious
Master Baiter

Location: The medicine cabinet woofing down @ load of Paracetemols ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Skills johanFOO..
MODS can we have a Sig for this!? Smile

edit -FOO ^ What one?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[CLUNK CLICK ]</a>
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
sonoma315
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, that priest offers a lot of different services... He even has a privacy policy on his website

Maybe you can pay him to remove the hex? Sounds like he can do anything Here's a list of his services.

Services :
You need not to be in Ghana, most problems can be worked on without your presence.
Barrenness
Any woman who has problems conceiving her own offspring due to one reason or the other can contact me for her own child bearing ability.
Visas
Any person seeking for visa to any country of his/her choice can also contact me for a break through, no matter how many times you have been denied.
Promotions
If you have been or are a worker/staff of any firm or work place and need a promotion from your current state to a higher state. Just contact me and have your chance.
Debt
Any person in debt or has money problems with anybody can contact me for a solution.
Madness
If you have a relative or friend who has a mental disorder, just come along with the person and he/she would be healed if and only it is spiritual which will be determined by the gods.
Poverty
If you have been struck down by poverty just contact me and you will start enjoying in riches.
Spiritual Attacks
If you are been attacked by any form of spirits especially at night, then contact me and know the kind of spirit tormenting your life and the solution to it.
Impotence
Any man suffering from impotency can also contact me for a very strong and powerful solution to it.
Vengeance
If you are in headlocks with someone and you wish to settle the case in your favour, then contact me and you shall surely gain what you seek for.
Marriage Problems
If someone is taking your wife/husband away from you. Just contact me for a quick solution and.
Protection
If you want a strong protection. Either for your business or against your competitors, kindly contact me and you will be safe.
Others
No matter your problems or grievances, just contact me, make your intentions and problems clear , and you will get an instant solution.
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

perhaps we should scambait the priest himself Very Happy
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

siggy material, see the stuff in my siggy line, insults, curses and the like from your more frustrated lads. No icon for it.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you need to contact the Druids.

Their powers are particularly strong at this time of year and I'd focus their powers on his reproductive organ, which is always a sensitive area for a Lad.Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Voodoo curses are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onaga go kill ur mama!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this a website is clearly a connection from the last century's to the 21th.
not everybody get's voodoo'd.
take the advise and ask a druid.
for the next moneytransfer offer him an bonus, for to compensate.
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think it would be appropriate to bait that voodoo priest? He is clearly taking people's money on false pretenses, but then again, lots of religious evangelists do that and we don't necessarily call it fraud because it is based on the, presumably shared, religious beliefs of the donor and the recipient.

I guess I've kind of answered my own question: you have to be a real scumbag if you believe voodoo curses work and then you offer to cast them on random people for a small fee!

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to us it may look like false pretenses but in their culture it is accepted.
do not bait the priest because he is an ITP(innocent third party)
unless you have found strong evidence that the priest is a scammer leave him be Wink

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i wonder if they'd voodoo my super 14 team into winning some games

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

johanF00 wrote:
anybody else got voodooed for scambaiting here? Smile

Welcome to the Cursed Club!

November last year, I got cursed by a ladette, claiming that the ground beneath my feet will suck the blood from my body WITHIN 40 DAYS!!! The countdown is still going on...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask the lad how much it will cost to remove the curse... then send him a made-up moneygram receipt Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
to us it may look like false pretenses but in their culture it is accepted.

There's a lot more accepted in their culture, 419 scams for instance .. Wink
He might be a third party, but hardly innocent ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are a High Priest from the Cult of Set and know for a fact that a curse can only be made if he has material from your body such as hair or nail clippings or at the very least a photograph.

I any case it would be easy for you to reverse the spell even if he did have these because you're so powerful anyway.

On a more serious note, if you're really worried about this then PM me.

"It's really scary now ,knowing she might run out medication soon " - Tony
Pith Helmet Chant4l's posse: Accra>Lome>Cotonou>Accra>Lome>Atakpame>Accra (1000Km+, co-bait with bigdaddy & psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x4
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone on Eater has this in his sig
Quote:
I will send an Africa witch to attach (sic) you bastard

It didn't happen as far as I know.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone tried "requesting a service" yet? I bet you get a box load of emails from that. This priest sounds like a scammer himself!! I think I'll have at her!

edit: the bait is set...I have asked for his help in making sure that my multi million are safe from the failing western world, perhaps a protection of some kind. I have a suspicion this guy might be an old hand at being big maga.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Has anyone tried "requesting a service" yet? I

Guilty. Just couldn't resist. Laughing

Kwakusomething wrote:
Impotence
Any man suffering from impotency can also contact me for a very strong and powerful solution to it.

Told him/her/it I tried Viagra to no avail. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JohanFoo

This lad is special!
He basically just admitted to you that he incredibly superstitious. You can exploit that mercilessly. Very Happy

Tell him that you contacted a priest yourself and had his name added to the names on the Okija Shrine.
http://www.dawodu.com/obi3.htm

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine wrote:
Quote:
Ask the lad how much it will cost to remove the curse... then send him a made-up moneygram receipt

I really like that and if all else fails the Druids should be called in.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
johanF00
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this just in :

Quote:
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Linda Antwiwaah <[email protected]> wrote:
l know you are not be happy to hear this news,l went to the gods and they are saying that they can only give you up to wednesday to send me the money else they will kill you,l hope you read the site l gave you properly,they deal with dwarfs so don`t think that it is too far so they can`t harm you,the dwarf are capable of going to any part of the world under special job assign to them by the gods,that is the message,you can take it or ignore it.it is there that l was told that Mr. Gomer is you,l have told you that you can hide secrets under the god

bring on the dwarfs Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic